All Comments on 'Kelly Takes a Turn Ch. 07'

by Dee_Purple

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21about 4 years ago
please continue amanda's path story

please continue amanda's path story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Kelly

She is being tutored as she completes all her assignments given her by her black "teachers" with exacting standards imposed on her and the principal is watching to ensure she is getting a very good education on pleasurizing black men.

No one cares about her husband as he is slowly being cuckolded by Kelly with hardly a thought for his welfare. Kelly is in very dangerous territory as she is running a very high risk of being impregnated by assorted black men who won't care if they are the father of the growing black baby nicely stuffed into her swelling belly with her deeply rooted guilt feelings now taking root in her conscience. She won't be able to decide which black man was the father of her black baby.

What the principal needs to do is to disabuse Kelly of her guilt feelings for having a black baby by fucking her like a wild wanton slut for BBC! He will reinforce her desires to have a black baby by making her forget about her concerned husband and telling her if the wimpy faggot knocks on her door to call a number that will bring over strong black men who will beat him up and carry him to a gay brothel to explore further his sexual orientation while being ass fucked by engorged black cocks as he virtually be disappears from Kelly's life.

There will be a need for a strong black woman to enter Kelly's life and whip Kelly into shape by imbuing into her how she was fated to be impregnated by black men and how proud she should be proud of being chosen to have black babies and the black woman would explore the chance of turning Kelly into a full fledged submissive lesbian aimed at sating her needs while Kelly will be permitted to continue becoming a wild wanton slut for BBC!

8796Porno8796Pornoabout 4 years ago
Thank you ...

… for continuing! Please take your time. I am very interested how this amazing story goes on particularly regarding fate of David.

crimfolkcrimfolkabout 4 years ago

I'm really enjoying Kelly's continuing progress. Mr Robinson's assignments for her sound intriguing and will Jayden have his own plans for her? Will Tyrell decide to claim her full-time and permanently? Plenty of potential there...

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21about 4 years ago
woow nice

but i expect more of David ,, i like the phone conversation with her husband but its all very short. why dont you make David lick her, why dont she make David usefull by helping her.

David can be useful for kelly... let him get to know about his wife's path and feel fear to confront and knowingly accept her lies and reasons, and like he like to talk to her on phone when knowing what his wife doing at other side and tease her asking too many question like "what are you doing kelly? are you eating banana or what? oh kelly what is the sound are you doing some workout ,why your breath hard like always knowing what she do...and wife lies him and he act like he buys that..... please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story Please continue

This is one of the greatest cuckold interracial stories I've ever read on this site. Please continue.

TwoStrongTwoStrongabout 2 years ago

You leave me speechless! Well Kelly does! Cannot wait to see more students getting their shot! You keep delivering the goods...chapter after chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous