All Comments on 'Kelly Takes a Turn Ch. 09'

by Dee_Purple

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love this serie

Congratulations Dee another very erotic and perfectly written chapter of this wonderful story!

Plaese keep going and hopefully one day Kelly inadequate husband will learn trurh, will be fully aware of his sexual incompatibility with his beautiful wife, recognise his wife black lovers superiority and accept his Fate!

8796Porno8796Pornoabout 4 years ago
Thanks a lot!

I like this Story very much!

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21about 4 years ago
please continue amanda's path...

please continue amanda's path...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

continue amanda's path

Smal4uSmal4ualmost 4 years ago
Waiting for more please

One of the best interracial series I've read and the author is definitely someone who knows how to write great stories.

I only hope that there are more stories to come about Kelly takes a turn, including her becoming black preg and her husband finding out he is a cuck and admitting that he loves the idea and thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Job

Great stories

I am assuming "Kelly" story is NOT yet done, whilst i do NOT think she needs to be knocked up, the situations where she talks to her white hubby whilst 'tutoring' the guys is priceless and i think it should be closed off ideally with her hubby getting turned on by the fact & finally knowing about her 'job' and enjoying it, would be great!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep up the good work!

This is by far one of best interracial stories I have read on this site! You are an extremely talented erotic writer. The reason I think your stories are so intense and powerful, arising so much sexual excitement, is because you're so good at hitting the psychological, mental and emotional thought processes of the protagonist. That's what differentiates powerful erotica from simply porn. It's surprising how few writers actually achieve that on here.

One small suggestion for the next installment (of which I hope there are many!) if you don't mind the feedback.. By far the most heady aspect of this storyline is the progressive humiliation David is experiencing as Kelly finds herself in increasingly compromised and sexual positions whilst on the phone to him. You have built this up so well and so carefully. The dichotomy and constant battle in her mind between between the guilt she feels in cheating on someone who she knows is ultimately a nice and innocent guy, to the increasing frustration, anger and realisation that her husband is super naive and really not a masculine guy (the latter beliefs increasingly winning the battle) and therefore in a way deserves this happening to him just for being so pathetic. It's this psychological and intellectual battle and transition that makes this story so powerful.

To keep the potency you need to keep the elements of the equation the same, and see it through to the end. And one essential aspect is this is PLEASE PLEASE do not let this story slide into a cliche cuckold story where David realises he enjoys seeing his wife with other (more masculine men). PLEASE avoid this at all costs. That would lose everything that is powerful in this story. The truthful but sad tragedy of this story is that David is married to this wonderful, beautiful, highly sexual young woman, and is simply unable to satisfy her sexual needs. And this is by no fault of his own, simply by virtue of him not being "man" enough (intelligent, wise, jealous and protective over his wife, conscious of the fact that all these horny masculine black men will all be hitting on his beautiful wife, etc ). The battle must stay! He can't be a part of it. He must lose. Because he deserves to lose. Life is often about survival of the fittest, and this story is a raw and potent portrayal of natural selection.

The reason I mention is because of the scene where David's cock was finally stirring at the thought of his wife alone with a black man. I'm actually glad you included this scene. Because it's a completely natural physiological reaction. And will be happy to see more of this side explored. But I just hope it doesn't slide into a typical cuckold story.

Sorry one more suggestion. I definitely think you should explore the pregnancy angle (I note you've been careful to avoid this). Even if you didn't make her pregnant, the risk is often just a powerful. I think ultimately that'd be the most natural and fitting conclusion to this story. It'll also be great to explore more of her two worlds coming together,.i.e having David interact more with her black lovers (perhaps more parties, or school open evenings). How great it'd be if David wanted to start trying for a baby, and was the one who encouraged her to come off the pill. Just some ideas.

Keep up the great work and eagerly await the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
new story

good story is there more about kelly and her lovers and husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story!

It is one of the best written stories I have read on this site. The primal sex drive of Kelly is presented very well with descriptive narration that provides the reader with a good look at what is going on in her head. Her inclinations to use her "teacher voice" as part of her sexual encounters is wonderful. Also her willingness and happiness in providing spontaneous pleasure to her guys in the form of blowjobs is compelling. Hope this trend continues. Talking to her husband during her episodes is very hot. I also think the idea of her becoming pregnant would not add value to this story. The idea of living a duel life adds to the interesting aspect of the story as each of us would like to think ourselves as being capable of living a double life in secret from someone whom we are very close to and believes that they know us best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
please, more!

Very nice story. Waiting for more...

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22almost 4 years ago
No, No, No.

Not the kind of story I like. For some reason I don’t like dumb characters. Kelly appears to be dumb and greedy for no reason other than lust and stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Kelly claims that she loves her husband. But every time she's with him, she can't wait to get away from him. Go figure! What she should be doing is conditioning him for the inevitable. For instance. She should have a talk with him about expanding their sexual horizons with each other. She could teach him how to eat her pussy, while at the same time, refuse to give him a blow job. She could bring home DVD's of black men fucking white wives. She could allow David to cum inside her with no condom provided that he eats her out afterward. That wood make her home trips more fun for both of them.

Continue to make this story you're own. Don't take any suggestions just because you want please your readers.

But one thing is certain. Realistically, the separation between David and Kelly can't go on forever without him finding out what's really going on. After that, I can't wait to see how write about his reaction to Kelly fucking black guys every day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a story, amazing

Can't wait for more Kelly stories. She keeps growing with skill and her devotion. Please keep it up

TwoStrongTwoStrongabout 2 years ago

Alright, now I want to meet Kelly! Amazing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's totally unfair on David. Kelly needs to stop or commence divorce proceedings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDee_Purple@Dee_Purple
Married white wife and mother, expressing my secret side in my writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES