Kelly Takes a Turn Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cellphone lay where she dropped it. She picked it up and smiled at it. It was somehow more than just a device now. It was almost a partner in her escapades. She thought of the various phone calls to David, him having no idea on what was going on her end of the line. She kind of giggled at how she really didn't know what was happening on his end either, but she certainly knew how to read his voice and he was not having quite the same amount of fun as she was.

Kelly logged back into her computer to see if Mr. Robinson had sent her any more information on this "appointment". He had. It was another simple email, "Be out on the far side of the parking lot at 1030."

She looked the clock and realized she had about half hour. Did he have plans on her going somewhere? Or them enjoying a quickie in the parking lot? Certainly, that didn't seem reasonable. Doing anything like that on school property on a school day would be crazy for both of them. Getting caught would almost certainly find that story on the news.

She was debating the best time to get out of the building without attracting attention and figured the best time would be then next time all the students were moving about. She wasn't really concerned about the students questioning things. But she had no desire to run into any other staff member who might be curious. The chaos of moving students would provide sufficient cover.

Her plan worked and she was standing at what she considered the far side of the parking lot by 10:25. She felt a little like a secret agent as she tried to remain out of sight while also trying to keep an eye out for whatever Mr. Robinson had planned. She was relieved when she saw him pulling up in the same SUV she spent the day prior sucking off the black men. That memory triggered another spike in her seemingly never satisfied libido.

Mr. Robinson pulled up and Kelly hopped in the passenger side, hoping that was the expectation. He immediately began to drive and asked, "I heard you had some fun tutoring this morning."

Kelly felt her face blush at his comment and was frankly amazed that he had found out so quickly. Did he and Jayden have some sort of direct line?

She smiled, turning to him and saying, "Yes it was fun. Jayden wanted me to call David." She paused and said, "Did he learn that from you?"

Mr. Robinson laughed quietly and said, "I think you'll find many black men that like shaming a white husband while they are enjoying the skills he doesn't know his wife possesses."

Kelly gave him a sexy smile and admitted, "It was quite fun...So where are going?"

Mr. Robinson put a hand on her leg, slightly raising her skirt so he could put it on her bare flesh. Kelly was grateful she paid attention to cleaning herself up. He patted her thigh gently, then let his hand come to rest as he said, "Just taking a quick trip to talk to someone for a bit, and I wanted you with me."

She smiled at her boss and rested her hand upon his and the two of them drove with the soft jazz playing over the car stereo. She looked out the window and took in the sights. It was so different from where she had been working. She smiled at the thought that her duties were so different also.

A moment later Mr. Robinson was pulling into the parking lot of an urban bar and grill. Kelly looked at him confused but he just smiled and motioned with his head that she should follow him.

Kelly's first instinct was to climb over and follow him out the driver's side door and then shook her head in disbelief at how devoted she was to his instructions. She jumped out the passenger side and kind of hop stepped to catch up with him as he was reaching for the door. The closed sign still displayed.

She couldn't help but ask, "Are we here for drinks?"

Her boss just laughed and said, "Just come inside, little bitch."

She smiled at him and the nickname she was becoming increasingly familiar with from the men, and then stepped in the door.

The interior was as she would expect. Subdued lighting. Dark colored walls with almost a cloth-textured appearance. There were some albums or vinyl records affixed here and there, and some pictures of various athletes or entertainers in other places. The place was a bit rundown, but certainly had personality. She wondered just what had gone on in this place over its lifetime.

These thoughts were running through her mind as she followed Mr. Robinson down the main hallway. Kelly heard sounds coming from elsewhere, but she didn't actually see anyone. That is until a black man who looked very much like Tyrell rounded the corner.

He glanced at Mr. Robinson, but his eyes locked on Kelly. She felt her face turn red and was silently grateful the lighting in the place wouldn't make it so obvious.

The man stepped up to the two of them and shook Mr. Robinson's hand while still keeping his eyes on Kelly. His look was intensely flattering and continued to serve her arousal. He finally spoke, "So, who have we got here. This who my brother been talking about?"

Kelly looked at him, unsure if she was supposed to answer or Mr. Robinson, since his eyes remained on her. She opted to remain silent. Her boss would let her know when she should speak. That thought sent a shiver through her.

She continued looking at the man and wondered if "my brother" meant Tyrell. It was certainly a possibility based on resemblance.

Mr. Robinson cleared things up a moment later. He replied to the man as one showing off a prized possession, "That she is. This is Kelly. Kelly, this is Tyrell's brother, another nephew of mine, Marcus."

Marcus smiled at her and extended his hand, saying, "Nice to finally meet you, girl."

There was so much left unsaid in that greeting that Kelly wondered how much he knew about her. She assumed he knew nearly everything and he now just had a face and body to go with the stories he heard. Strangely, this didn't bother her as much as she thought it might.

Kelly gave Marcus a sweet smile in return and said, "It's nice to meet you too, Marcus." She paused a moment and then asked, "Is this your place?"

Marcus was still looking her up and down when he replied, "Sure is. It was my father's place, but he handed it down to me when he passed." He gave Mr. Robinson a brief glance and smile as he said, "Didn't figure my brother could keep it running."

There was the slightest pang of irritation within her at Marcus' insult of Tyrell, but watching the two men laugh that comment off let her know it was probably common banter.

Then, just like that, they were moving again. Kelly suddenly found herself with Marcus' arm draped over her shoulder as he led them further inside the bar. She instinctively put her arm around his lower back to avoid it being trapped between them.

Marcus led them to a nice booth towards the back, probably a booth where the regulars set up their routine perch. Mr. Robinson slid in on one side and then Marcus directed her to the other. He then slid in next to her. His arm again over the back of the booth behind her.

The two men made small talk, none of which Kelly could follow and she briefly wondered if she was there just as a companion of her boss or as eye candy. However, just as she finished with those thoughts, Mr. Robinson looked at her and said, "I have to run next door. See you in a bit." And just like that he was gone.

Marcus turned so his front was facing Kelly the best he could in the booth and said, "What do you want to drink?"

Kelly was still reeling from Mr. Robinson's abrupt departure and took a moment to respond. She finally said, "Water, I guess. I'm working."

Marcus laughed and said, "I'm working too. Now what do you want to drink?"

Kelly swallowed heavily in both nervousness and excitement. He was obviously expecting her to have more than water. She finally said, "A beer, I guess."

Marcus called out to an unseen figure, saying, "Yo, get me a brew. And a light beer for my girl here."

His broad frame and close proximity essentially blocked anything else from Kelly's view. And his left arm extended behind her was now paired with his right arm on the tabletop, his hand touching her arm. Kelly was breathing heavily with nervousness and excitement, and Marcus seemed to be continually ratcheting both of those sensations up.

He leaned just a little closer to her as he spoke, "My brother sings your praises to me all the time. It's nice to finally get a look at you, girl."

Kelly smiled at him and kind of dipped her head in embarrassment.

Marcus put his hand under her chin and pitched her face back up towards his own. He stared into her eyes and Kelly could tell he knew exactly what had gone on over the summer. It was like she was an open book that he was reading just by looking at her.

A black hand, attached to an unseen person, slid two beers on to the counter and then disappeared.

Marcus continued, "My uncle also been going on about hiring you. The way the two of them talking, I had to get him to bring you by."

He paused a moment and gently grabbed her left hand, his thumb and forefinger finding her wedding ring and casually manipulating it. He caught her eyes again and said, "I hear a whiteboi put this on here."

Kelly couldn't speak to answer him. She was having trouble drawing in enough air to breathe properly let alone talk. And his reference to her marriage only furthered that dilemma. She could only nod in response, her eyes never leaving his.

Marcus shifted slightly and closed the gap between them. He spoke again, his voice now lower, deeper, something of a whisper, yet still in command, "I also hear he knows nothing about what you learned this summer, huh? That true, girl?"

Kelly hypnotically nodded again.

"You gonna show me what you learned?"

Kelly finally found the will to respond. A single syllable answer. "Yes."

Now it was Marcus nodding. A nod of conquest. He slid from the booth, Kelly's hand still in his as he helped her slide off the bench. He made a hand gesture to someone she did not see before turning back to her, "Let me show the rest of my place."

Kelly then dutifully followed Marcus' lead, her hand still in his, down another hallway before ending up in an office. It was also dimly lit, but probably for current purposes, and not for conducting actual business.

With practiced ease, Marcus swiped the door closed behind him and then pull Kelly in tight, her breasts pressing into his midsection. "What you say we get to know each other a bit better, girl? My brother and my uncle wasn't shitting about you looking fine, but performance is what matters in my book."

Whether that was a challenge, a voice of doubt in what he had heard, or just something to say, Kelly was intent on giving him a performance to remember.

Her hands, which were still resting on his hips after he pulled her in, slipped to the front and found his belt and quickly began to undo it and his slacks. They soon fell to the floor. Kelly immediately felt his cock spring free and slap against her belly. He was not wearing underwear.

She glanced down to confirm and then back up at him, a wry smile on her face. Marcus laughed and said, "No use wasting time wearing any of those. I understand you learned that too."

Kelly nodded briefly, then dipped her head to plant a loving kiss on the crown of Marcus' shaft before taking him into her mouth. She knew him for all of about 15 minutes, and here she was already sucking his cock.

Kelly's oral skills, non-existent prior to this summer, were now a force to be reckoned with. From sucking off Tyrell nearly every morning she woke in his bed, to blowing her boss upon arrival at the school, to the other times her lips wrapped around a black cock, Kelly was now a quite experienced cocksucker. Not only that, but it was a passion of hers. Of course, there were times when one of the men would turn a blowjob into a facefucking session, but for the most part, they let her do her thing. And she was quite good at it.

She had a bit of a ritual, not really a routine. She would start with a loving kiss to the head. A wet tongue kiss. It was almost a greeting. She always made sure the cock got a tongue bath, either before or after she sucked it into her mouth. And always, always, as she had been told, eye contact. Without fail, the black men always stared into her eyes as she worked their cocks in and out of her mouth. Maybe it was a power thing. Maybe a sexual thing. It didn't matter. It was something Kelly came to love whatever their reasoning.

Once the cock was fully hard and wet with her saliva, it was then time to introduce it to her throat. Another skill she worked to achieve. The gagging sensation, far from a deterrent, was something she looked forward to. It was something of an act of surrender to the man she was kneeling before. As if declaring, "I will do what I need, to please you."

Marcus was the recipient of all of this right now, as Kelly was determined to prove her reputation correct. "Her reputation", she giggled as she held Marcus in her throat. The reputation wasn't that of a good teacher or good wife which she was trying to uphold. It was that of a woman who knows her way around a black cock. And as she bobbed her head up and down on Marcus' shaft slowly, gently cradling and fondling his balls, her eyes gazing into his, she was proving that reputation true and more.

Marcus almost seemed to perceive what she was thinking as he calmly nodded his head in approval of her skills. Kelly felt the surge of pride at the look. Then Marcus asked, or rather stated in the form or a question, "Ready to swallow it all, little bitch?"

Kelly nodded her head in response, his use of the pet nickname the men had labeled her with confirming the depths of knowledge of her that Marcus now shared. Her eyes remained on his as her hands cradling his sack began to more urgently coax his balls to release their seed. Her suction increased as did the tickle of her tongue under his cockhead. When she knew he was on the cusp of orgasm, Kelly pushed her face forward and buried him in her throat, her nose pressed into his lower belly.

She then felt the joyful expansion of his cock and the semen being splashed into her belly. Kelly pulled back after the first couple ropes of his cum had been planted in her stomach and used her mouth and tongue to suck for more. Still staring into Marcus' eyes, Kelly could see the look of amazement on his face, his lips opened in a manner quite like her own would look if the cock she was sucking were removed.

By the time he had expended the eight or ten ropes of seed into her belly and onto her tongue, and after she had swallowed him completely, it was clear that Kelly had passed Marcus' test and proven her other lovers and their stories to him correct. She leaned back slightly and raised her eyebrows in unspoken question.

Marcus, still finding his balance after the intensity of that orgasm, smiled at her and nodded, saying, "Yea, little bitch. My boys was right. That is one fine fucking mouth you got."

Kelly didn't have a chance to respond, for as soon as Marcus stopped speaking, she heard Mr. Robinson, who had returned at some point since she began sucking Marcus off, clear his throat to get her attention. She looked at him, fully aware now that she was brought here for this purpose but still wondering how long he was standing there. "Uh, hi boss."

Mr. Robinson smiled at the slut kneeling on the floor and said, "Looks like that was a nice introduction. But we have to get back to school now, Kelly."

Kelly leaned over and gave Marcus' cock one last kiss before looking up at him from her kneeling position. With a sexy wink, Kelly said, "Nice to meet you.". Then daintily wiped the corners of her mouth with her fingers before licking them clean and then standing to join her boss at the office door. She waved goodbye to Marcus with a sweet smile and the two of them headed out to his ride. Back to school.

It was an incredible sensation to step outside into the bright day after that experience. And it only served to further Kelly's growing passion for the life she was now living. She remained silent until they were pulling out of the parking lot, and then Kelly turned to her boss with a look. It wasn't a look of frustration or anything of the sort. It was more of a question. As in, what just happened?

Mr. Robinson immediately caught on and had a guilty smile. He said, "That was a just a little test. Marcus has been going on and on about meeting you since Tyrell first told him about you. After our fun on Sunday and you coming to the realization of what you were made for, I wanted to make sure there was no doubt."

Kelly sat there staring at him as he stated his reasoning. When he finished, she cocked her head again presenting an unspoken question.

Her boss and primary mentor smiled and nodded, then said, "Oh yea, little bitch. You passed."