All Comments on 'Kelly's Ex-Boyfriend'

by shapeshifter37

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
jasperscribblerjasperscribbleralmost 19 years ago
Well told

Not a particularly novel story, but well enough told. I'll have to check back in a day or so to see how many of the revenge fetishists have jumped your case. It's good to see authors telling stories the way they want, without regard to the inevitable criticism from the hypocritical morality police.

jasperscribblerjasperscribbleralmost 19 years ago
Just read your profile essay

After my last comment, I read your profile and your answer to the morality police. I am with you all the way in your reasoning. When I read a story with the humiliation elements, I just stop. That is not a bit erotic. The group I've heard called "the Loving Wives Nazis" assumes without room for doubt that any husband who would desire his wife to be intimate with another person is necessarily seeking humiliation. They see the marriage as a power relationship and sex as property that can't be shared without diminishing power. I disagree and instead agree with your views. I would add, though, that some readers may like your sort of story because reading about sexually adventurous women allows for a brief escape from marriages choked by their wives' sexual stagnancy. They don't want their own wives to fuck around any more than they would want to take on an evil band of karate experts, but they read the "loving wives" stories and watch Jackie Chan movies as a way to get outside the humdrum for a bit.

phoenix764phoenix764almost 19 years ago
Another Wimp/Cuckold story

It is one thing to fantasize about someone else, and something entirely different when someone does commit adultery. A marriage is based on love, trust, respect, and communication. The husband may have gotten turned on by the story, but almost every spouse would go ballistic if their spouse cheated on them. They certainly wouldn't give permission for an affair. Reality would be that not only would he NOT be okay with her cheating, but with her attempt to have him eat the cum out of her it is cruel on her part. I can see him scooping up the mess from her vagina, and then putting it in a container to be sent to a lab for DNA analysis. Pretty good evidence considering his wife's vaginal fuilds are mixed with someone else's come. I can see him kicking her out of the house ( at the least out of the bedroom), and either a long fight to get over the betrayal with counselling or just getting a divorce. She certainly wouldn't have wanted to share her man. The best stories are those that are believable. This story had a good premise, but the attitude of the husband isn't believable and that wrecks the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A very good loving wives story

This is a prototypical Loving Wives story. It's sad this category recieves more hate than even some of the categories I'd consider far more controversial.

"Wife Sharing" is a real fantasy. In college having sex with married women was a fetish of mine, and I did it many times, often with him watching, sometimes just with permission. The whole creampie thing isn't my angle, but one of the virtues of erotica is you don't have to always practice safe sex.

The actual sex scene was so-so for me, but really the set-up is far more important anyway.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 19 years ago
Good story

Good story. Hot and very well written. I really enjoyed the part where the wife asked her lover to climax inside her.

The only thing that might have made it better is if the hubby secretly came home and watched, or they worked together so he could secretly watch her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
She's a hotwife and he's not necessarily a wimp.

If you do any exploring on the net you'll find a ton of sites for hotwives. This is not the same thing as cuckolding the husband. In fact watching the wife is a very popular fantasy...but not exactly something everyone should try...or even share the fantasy with their wife. Personally I find the idea hot and believable..but I wouldn't do it and I wouldn't eat the "imported" creampie. But sloppy seconds is a great fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Don't Get Your Panties in a Bunch

This is fantasy. Go to www.asstr.org and look up Biff under authors. You'll find he clearly labels the stories as real or as fantasies. In the real ones, Biff and Kelly do not add others to their bedroom activities except as fantasy. Like most of us do to get a little spice back into things. There are authors on this site that appear by their bio's to degrade their wives/girlfriends by acting out their fantasies in real life. Their wives/girlfriends should realize that they are not being loved but are being used. I'd like to thank Biff for being so caring and loving to Kelly.

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
perfect story

she sounds perfect. He isnt a cuck and she isn't a slut. she just ets fucked and he gets to lick her out. perfect sex .. loving wife story. realistic too.

fregenfregenalmost 19 years ago
Seems to me she was unilateral on this

Sure she shared her fantasy of calling and screwing Mike with her husband, and yes, he did seem aroused by it...but should every fantasy become a reality? Okay, she guessed right. But what if she had not? What if her husband had only been turned on by the thought not the action? The potential for disaster was at least 50/50.

Seems like she has unilaterally changed the rules of the marriage. It's okay for her to screw around, without prior approval, outside of the marriage. Is it now okay for her husband? Was it okay before this? Maybe he just has to tell her what he is fantasing and then it's okay?

Raises a lot of questions for me. Guess I am of the opinion that whatever a couple decides on together is okay. Just not happy with one partner initiating a one sided action.

TarrosTarrosalmost 18 years ago
Kelly

I loved your story, and the fantasy elements are super erotic! I was turned on beyond belief throughout the entire story. I also read your bio, and share your opinions and feelings completely, as does my wife. It's a shame there are idiots that come into this category and criticize everything. If they don't like the storyline, or are opposed to this topic, why are they here? Perhaps they're striking out because they can't deal with their own reality...that they too would ove to do the things that are done in this category. I will read all of your stories because I like your writing style. Keep these great stories coming, and don't let the "Nazis" turn you off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
How would I react?

I like the idea of my wife screwing someone else--maybe even watching. I'm not sure I'd like the fact, if she did, even with my knowledge. But then I think about her old boyfriends, whom she screwed before we met. Maybe it would be fun, in theory, to arrange a reunion. But I know I wouldn't want to eat her afterward, at least until she were cleaned up. The fantasy aspect is intriguing though. I'll ponder it a bit more, with help from fantasy writers, like this. Oh, and I could do without the cigarettes. That's not a turn on at all. I realize it is for the author, so that's how it will be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Different strokes...

I must reluctantly agree with some of these comments ... without having discussed it in greater detail

before it was done, I would have felt betrayed by Kelly's actions were I the guy in this story. One simply

shouldn't risk either their relationship OR the feelings of their partner that way!! I can't comment on the

whole "power struggle" aspects of this because I'm not married ... maybe I'll feel differently once I am ...

but I certainly don't plan to "own" my husband's body any more than I will let him "own" mine!! My lover

Chrissie is more important to me than ANY man I take to my bed, and I know I'm not the slightest bit

jealous when either sharing Chrissie with another (girl OR guy!!) in my bed, or when she finds another

lover (girl OR guy!!) to play with!! I understand that "creampies" may be an acquired taste, but I sure

love 'em ... I enjoy eating them just as much as when I receive the oral attention myself!! (I _highly_

recommend 'em, girls ... talk your man into eating you just after he's cum in you, and you'll be just as

'hooked' as I am, I promise!!) Lastly, while I realize not everyone finds smoking as sexy and erotic as

Biff and I do, we're FAR from alone ... and even though Biff's stories frequently highlight this currently

"socially wicked" behavior, I think he offers just enough to tantalize folks like me without appreciably

detracting from the story for those who don't share our fetish!! Good job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

Enjoyed the story, thanks for sharing with the community

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Hot story

Clearly not an original concept, but well executed. Biff had ample warning, even if not asked for explicit permission! AND - his consent was clearly implicit! Will check to see if part two involved a threesome - bringing Tara into the fray, plus Biff as a spectator! (And then the full foursome in a subsequent round 3). *****

ShowmethecreampieShowmethecreampieover 11 years ago
You know your husband wants to watch !

Very much enjoyed the story. At the end, your husband happily licked your obviously well fucked cum filled pussy, without hesitation............So I assure you, next he very much does want to watch this guy fuck you, and he wants you to immediately 'command' him to lick your pussy as soon as Mike withdraws from it. We all know he will want to lick your pussy as the cum begins to ooze out, but by you 'commanding' him to do it, it makes it a display of love. By licking you, it makes the statement, 'I love you so much I will do anything you ask, even if you ask me to lick your pussy that has just been completely fucked by another man, and it is full of another man's cum, I will happily eat that other man's cum out of your pussy, to prove how much I totally love you.' And if you allow your husband to really lick that cum filled pussy good, so you reach orgasm and push out a large volume of your lover's cum directly into his mouth, your husband will take that as a true sign that you love him soo much. With your lover's thick cum in his throat, with your lover's strong tangy/salty taste on his tongue, with his tongue inserted as deeply in your pussy as far as he can get it, your husband will feel that the love between you has never been stronger. At that moment, (someone else's cum in his mouth his tongue deeply in your pussy,) your husband will feel he could not possibly love you more than he does at that moment ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hate this one But still 4 stars

My wife has been down this road... cannot tell you the number of times... still a sad sad story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
chuck tale

you are a chuck and your wife is a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupidity runs amok

He takes one look at his unfaithful wifes sloppy cunt and gets up to dress and pack. She's about to be his ex-wife if for no other reason then she smokes. If she's willing to risk your life from second hand smoke she obviously has no problem risking your life from aids. Her actions clearly demonstrate her lack of love or respect for her husband. Why would he stay with a cheating cunt? It makes no sense. Even for fiction this was ludicrous. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gave it a 5

love this story

Buck3711Buck3711about 8 years ago
The most powerful erogenous zone is the mind

I love the physicality of this story but just as important is the character's imagination. The husband and the wife's girlfriend have not yet met the ex-boyfriend. A fun continuation (or series of continuations) could include such introductions. Thank you for a fine story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
perfect!!

Loved it. My fantasies rolled up into one hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Super

I have not a clue as to how many wives would love to hook up again with an old boyfriend. But my guess is a majority of them if they are honest with their being. This story is close to home. Thanks 5 stars!!!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Why don't you shift into the shape of an author who can write something besides cuckold stories?

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Holy Hom Batman, this dude wants to slide down a batpole made of meat!!

And now lets move on to the idiots "I have not a clue as to how many wives would love to hook up again with an old boyfriend. But my guess is a majority of them if they are honest with their being."

How fucking dumb are you? There is a reason they are called ex's. Dumb is one thing but now 4 years later you make the cuckservatives of the MAGA cult look like MENSA leaders.

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

Good yarn. Well told

CarieMetoBedCarieMetoBedabout 1 year ago

Although being a cuckold or having a hot wife is a fantasy for me which I don't even think I would want to come true this story was very hot. I have noticed with a lot of these stories the negative comments come from people that have not written their own stories so F them and their negative comments. I also wonder why they are reading them if they hate them so much. Can you say closeted Cuckold?

havefunxoxohavefunxoxo12 months ago

i don't think this is cuckolding...both are enjoying it....me and my wife are swingers,,,we switch partners i lick her after she been fucked ...and some time she play by her self and come home full of cum for me to lick,,some time i fuck other women and come home for her to clean my cuck from the other women juice..if te 2 agreed it is not cuckolding//

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Willful cuckolding like this story is still a form of cuck fantasy. But to each their own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous