Kelly's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexPal
AlexPal
41 Followers

Kaitlyn didn't come in to help on the first couple of days Kelly was away, but on Wednesday afternoon she was there when I got home from work, having taken over from our childminder, and was cheerfully giving the kids their tea. I was really pleased to see her and went to say hello, expecting our usual warm but chaste kiss. I was surprised, and pretty sure I wasn't imagining it, when the kiss seemed to last longer than usual and I felt her tongue brush firmly against my lips. I was about to respond in kind when she pulled away, leaving me slightly confused. "It's so good to see you", I said, and we chatted cheerfully whilst we got the kids fed, bathed and into bed.

Once they were both asleep, I was fully expecting Kaitlyn to head home, but instead she said "Aren't going to offer me some of that wine that I see is already open in your fridge?"

"Of course", I said, "I thought you would have to go or I would already have poured you a glass." She explained that her children were staying for the rest of the week at her mother's and Jason was, like Kelly, away for work, so she had arranged things so that she would be able to help me more.

"Kaitlyn, that's fantastic!" I exclaimed, really meaning it too, because the kids loved her and she was just so lovely to have around. I quickly poured us each a glass of wine, and got the pizza which had been cooking out of the oven at the same time so that we could share it. I was a bit surprised when Kaitlyn suggested we ate sitting on the sofa rather than at the dining table, but she said it would be more relaxing, and she also put on a Nina Simone cd playing softly in the background.

We ate and talked and drank our wine, and then Kaitlyn suddenly, and to my mind completely out of left field, said "You know Alex, it's lucky I fancy you..." I am not usually slow to find something to say but this did catch me unawares, so I just looked at her, confusion no doubt showing on my face.

Kaitlyn smiled sweetly at me and waited for me to respond, so I quickly said "And I think you know I find you really sexy too, but I can't quite see what's so lucky about it given we're both married to other people."

"Well", she replied, "it's lucky because of the conversation I had with your wife at the beginning of last week." I was becoming more and more intrigued as to where this was leading so kept quiet for once and let her continue. "You know that Kelly has been really worried about this trip, being away from you and the kids for so long, and how you would cope without her. I offered to do anything I could to help, and last week when we were talking about it she suddenly asked if I really meant 'anything'. Kelly is my closest friend and I told her I did mean it, so she said that she was really worried about you and that she was frightened you might have a fling whilst she was away with someone you knew through work - I think she said her name was Helen?"

Despite my best efforts I must have looked a bit shifty and embarrassed at this point, because Kaitlyn grabbed my hands, looked straight into my eyes and said, luckily with laughter in her voice, "You bastard, she's right, you do fancy this Helen, whoever she is!" I had to admit that yes, I did think Helen was sexy, but at the same time I had never had any intention of acting on that. "I should bloody hope not, you know you'd have me to answer to if you ever did anything to hurt Kelly."

I was still wondering where all this was going, and was also aware that Kaitlyn had not let go of my hands -- in fact, she had pulled me closer to her and had rested one of her hands on my right thigh as I faced her. "The thing is Alex, Kelly was so worried that she asked me to keep an eye on you, and to help make sure that you didn't do anything stupid."

"Oh, is that all?" I said, "Well, I can't think of a better jailer."

"Not a jailer exactly," Kaitlyn replied quietly, "more of a special friend and helper. You see, Kelly didn't just ask me to watch you, she said that she knew a sure fire way of keeping you from straying."

I was starting to hope that actually I did have an idea where we might be heading, but didn't really dare to believe it, so I just said "Chastity belt, bromide in my coffee?"

"Not exactly, no" Kaitlyn murmured, and without any warning she pulled my head towards hers and kissed me. This time I was ready for something more than a kiss between friends, and parted my lips to receive her tongue while kissing her back enthusiastically.

We kissed passionately for a few minutes, holding each other tightly but no more than that, and then Kaitlyn moved away and said "You really meant it that you fancy me too, don't you?"

"I always have" I answered, "I think you're incredibly sexy, but you're one of my wife's best friends."

"Well", she said, "I think you may be about to find out that you have the most devoted wife in the world. You see, what Kelly asked me to do was to keep you happy in every way whilst she was away. She said that I could do anything -- that we could do anything -- except for full intercourse, and she told me about some of the things that you particularly enjoyed."

I was speechless -- again -- and she went on "Kelly knows you fancy me, and that I've got a real soft spot for you, but she also knows that we both adore her, so she said that she is prepared to take the risk that we might have too good a time because she trusts us."

"That's truly incredible", I said, rather lamely, "and you're right, she is the best wife any man could ask for. Are you sure you're o.k. about this, I mean what about Jason?"

"Jase and I are o.k. now; I know he has had half-hearted flings in the past, but I trust him now and he trusts me, and nothing that might or might not happen between you and me whilst Kelly is away will affect my relationship with him."

I was still trying to take in the enormity of what Kelly had asked Kaitlyn to do, when she kissed me again, this time caressing my inner thigh with one hand and pulling my shirt out of my trousers with the other. I was returning her kisses enthusiastically and starting to feel that maybe I could touch her too, but I was not sure of the 'rules of engagement' which the two women had agreed. Rather than stop for an intellectual discussion, I decided the best way of finding out would be trial and error, so I gently moved my hand on to Kaitlyn's right breast, through her t-shirt. There was no negative response, so, encouraged, I stroked her nipple, and was further encouraged to find that it was already hard to the touch.

Kaitlyn meanwhile had undone the buttons on my shirt and was running her fingers through my chest hair "I do like a hairy chest" she said.

"What, even when half the hairs are turning grey?" I replied, and she said "Don't you know I've always had a thing for older men?"

"Enough of the 'older' stuff" I protested, and ended the exchange by kissing her again. I was still fondling her breasts and tweaking her nipples, and after a bit she said "Would you like me to take my top off?"

"What do you think?" I said and she pulled her t-shirt over her head .

Her breasts looked great, even in her bra - I noted that she was wearing what to me definitely did not look like an 'everyday' bra, being very lacy, low-cut and nearly see-through in places -- and I moved nearer so that I could kiss and lick her breasts above the edge of her bra. She pressed my head into her body, but then seemed to remember that she was meant to be fulfilling my needs, and pushed me away gently. I was about to complain but was stopped in my tracks by Kaitlyn firmly stroking my cock through my trousers.

"Someone's enjoying this" she said, and undid my belt, trouser buttons and zip. I lifted myself up enough for her to finish taking them off and then she firmly stroked my hard-on again, this time just through my briefs. I gasped softly at her touch, and again when she took the head of my cock, still through the material, between her fingers and thumb, pulling as if to try to make my already fully-stretched member longer.

We kissed again, and I reached behind her and undid her bra (years of practice coming in handy), feeling her breasts tumble forward heavily as I did so. She pulled back slightly so that I could take the bra off and I took her breasts in my hands, enjoying the fullness and warmth as well as the rock hard nipples. Kaitlyn responded by working my briefs down over my cock, exclaiming "I love a circumsized cock" as she did so. She started a handjob in earnest now, and given that I hadn't even wanked since Kelly had been away, I was close to coming pretty quickly.

"I want you to come for me now" she said very throatily, and kissed me deeply again as she continued her exquisite tugging and stroking of my cock. I could feel the cum building deep in my scrotum and I cried out "God, yes, that's so good!" as I pumped my cum on to my stomach and over Kaitlyn's hands.

Kaitlyn looked very pleased with herself, and as she wiped her hands with a tissue, she said "I think Kelly would think I did an o.k. job there, what about you?"

"That was fabulous" I said, "just what I needed -- as you know. Can I do anything for you though, is that part of the deal too?"

"Not now", she replied, "I need to go, but we'll see how we get on..."

We kissed once more, put our clothes back on and soon after, Kaitlyn left. "O.k. if I look in tomorrow evening?" she asked.

"More than o.k., you know that" I replied and kissed her deeply as we said goodnight.

As sometimes happens, the effect of the handjob had actually been to make me feel more horny, not less, but as I lay in bed marvelling at the way the evening had unfolded, and at my wife's amazing 'gift' to me of Kaitlyn's attentions, I resisted the temptation to bring myself off, despite a raging hard-on, and instead went to sleep and dreamt of Kaitlyn's lovely tits.

I found it very hard to concentrate at the office the following day, my thoughts constantly drifting instead on to Kaitlyn, and Kelly, and what might be in store. Kaitlyn came round later that evening, when I had already got the children into bed, and we greeted each other with the passion of new lovers -- which, in a way, we were.

I already had the wine poured and music on, and we headed straight for the sofa, both seemingly eager to continue where we had left off. This time Kaitlyn was wearing a skirt, and she smiled as I complimented her on her fabulous legs. I stroked them from knee to inner thigh, just brushing against her knickers each time, whilst we kissed and Kaitlyn started to take my shirt off again.

"Do you want to stay here, or would you like to try the bedroom?" I asked.

"Stay here for now, maybe bed later?" she replied which made me even more excited. Things progressed quickly from there, but more equitably than the first evening, as Kaitlyn let me pull down her knickers and finger her pussy under her skirt. We had removed each other's tops by now and Kaitlyn's bra, and I excitedly kissed her breasts and sucked on her large brown nipples, feeling a bit like a randy teenager. Meanwhile Kaitlyn was working on my cock, alternating firm strokes with her fist encasing the shaft and softer, maddeningly tantalising movements with her fingers running down the protruding vein and on to my scrotum.

I sensed that she was approaching orgasm as her chest and neck were starting to flush, and knew that I was not far off either. We were becoming more and more frenzied in our mutual masturbation, almost racing each other to see who could come first. Kaitlyn started to moan, and in the same throaty, sexy voice which had tipped me over the edge the previous day said "I'm coming, I'm coming, I want your cum now!"

It didn't take me long to oblige, spurting cum on her hand and stomach as I lurched towards her, overcome by the strength of my orgasm. Kaitlyn writhed under the touch of my thumb on her clit as she came, whilst her pussy clenched and clenched the two fingers I had inside her.

There were a few moments of quiet after this momentous first mutual orgasm, whilst the enormity of what we had done sank in. Now it was an affair, after all, even though it was undertaken with the encouragement of one of the absent parties. "Are you really sure Kelly was all right about me doing stuff to you as well?" I asked.

"Yes, I am." Kaitlyn answered firmly. "I didn't tell you yesterday but I specifically asked her if you could make me come, I really wanted to push her on it to see whether she was properly comfortable with it, and she was, she really was. She just told me that I wasn't to get too used to it because it was only two weeks -- and she was very keen that we didn't actually fuck, that was definitely a step too far."

We held each other close for a while, talking softly about things other than sex and what had happened, drank our wine and enjoyed the new level of our intimacy. Eleven o'clock came and went and I was expecting any minute that Kaitlyn would say she had to go, but instead she said "Didn't you suggest the bedroom earlier?"

"Of course, but are you o.k. to stay a bit longer?"

"My children are away, remember, I could stay all night if you want -- though it might be best if I'm gone before your kids wake up!"

I was thrilled at this, not just at the thought of more sex, but at our sleeping together. I hate sleeping alone, and am really restless when I don't have a warm female body to cuddle up to. Kaitlyn produced a toothbrush from her bag, and we quickly got ready for bed, laughing and joking with each other as old friends do, and without that awkwardness that new lovers can sometimes have at mundane domestic moments.

I always sleep nude, but I wasn't sure what Kaitlyn would do, so I got out an old t-shirt in case she seemed to expect me to wear something. After our earlier orgasms we had both put some of our clothes back on, so I was pleased when Kaitlyn took all hers off, including her knickers, and climbed into bed without a word. I quickly did the same, and we kissed and hugged with renewed intensity.

Kaitlyn broke off from kissing me and said "Kelly told me you're very keen on blowjobs, is that right?"

"That's certainly true" I replied, "but it's fine if you're not so keen, what you did before was great."

"Don't worry", she said, "I love giving them, but also receiving, preferably at the same time, if you know what I mean."

This was great news as far as I was concerned: Kelly was not that into sixty-nines, saying that she found it hard to concentrate on sucking me at the same time as I was licking her, preferring to 'take turns'. Kaitlyn and I kissed again and then she confirmed her intentions, straddling me with her bum facing me and starting to lick my cock, which was already hard in anticipation. I put my hands on her lower back and pulled her down closer to my mouth, licking her labia and kissing either side of her pussy.

Kelly has very fine and light-coloured pubes, which she trims a little round the bikini line but generally leaves quite full -- which I am perfectly happy with. Kaitlyn, in contrast, had very dark, thick pubes, but well trimmed, just in the area immediately around her pussy. I was trying hard to concentrate on giving her as much pleasure as possible, but was unsurprisingly distracted (I do understand Kelly's reservations about sixty-nines) by what was going on further down the bed.

Kaitlyn's technique was quite different from Kelly's; she used her tongue less, instead doing more with her lips and mouth, and whilst propping herself up with one hand she had the index finger and thumb of the other hand encircling the base of my cock, slowly pumping me as she sucked. I focused my attentions on her clit now, noting as I did so that she tasted and smelt great, but again very different from Kelly.

Kaitlyn clearly had meant what she said about loving sixty-nines, because it wasn't long before she was moaning loudly between sucks on my cock, and saying "That's so good, lick me there, yeah, yeah, harder..."

I wondered whether she would want me to come in her mouth as I knew I was getting close, but then she took my sopping wet cock in her hand and massaged it into and between her breasts. This felt amazing, Kelly does it too but Kaitlyn's breasts were fuller and rounder, encasing my hard cock in soft warm flesh. "Come on my tits, Alex, come for me now!" she said, and at the same time she was stretchng and forcing her pussy down on to my mouth, intensifying the pressure of my tongue on her clit.

"Yes, now, God, yes" I yelled, and cum began spurting from my cock on to her tits. Kelly responded in kind, moaning loudly as she came, pushing down more and virtually suffocating me with her pussy so desperate was she to get the maximum intensity from her orgasm.

Eventually she rolled off, turned round, and with her mouth tasting of my cock and mine of her pussy, we kissed deeply and slowly. Before we fell asleep Kaitlyn set the alarm on her phone for 5.30am, and it seemed we had only been dozing in each other's arms for a few minutes when it beeped irritatingly. "Sorry lover", she said, "but I had better go before nosy children are around." Reluctantly I let her go, but not before a final suck of her nipples and lick of her pussy.

"Get off Alex!" she laughed, "I'm never going to get home if you get me worked up again!" She gently pushed me away, got out of bed, dressed quickly (I noticed with amusement that as well as her toothbrush her well-stocked bag included a clean pair of knickers) and quietly let herself out of the front door.

Kaitlyn couldn't come over that evening, much to my disappointment, but she was there the day after, this time early enough to help with the kids. Having got them to sleep, Kaitlyn and I spent a decadent evening in bed, as I had bought lots of dips and tasty titbits to eat, and we enjoyed licking hummus off various parts of each other's bodies. Before long Kaitlyn smeared hummus all over my cock and starting licking it off very slowly and thoroughly; I hadn't come yet at that point and was getting closer and closer when she said "Do you want me to finish you off -- you can come in my mouth if you want?"

"You really are a star, you know that don't you?"

"Just following my instructions..."

There was no more talking for a bit then as she concentrated her attentions on my cock and balls, using her lovely full lips to good effect and then taking me completely in her mouth. Even her deep-throating felt different from Kelly's, but it was no less effective and soon I was ready to come, feeling that amazing tension you get in the seconds before orgasm. One thing Kaitlyn did have in common with Kelly was judicious use of a finger in my anus, and her doing so pushed me over the edge, so that I came with a suddenness that surprised both of us.

Kaitlyn seemed to choke slightly on the first spurt of cum but recovered quickly and swallowed the rest down easily, before moving off me and saying with a dirty laugh "I'm not sure which tastes better, your spunk or the hummus!"

Naturally I was soon returning the favour, taking my time over it and teasing her wickedly by knowingly getting her to the very brink of coming several times before bringing her to orgasm properly. I was rewarded with Kaitlyn virtually screaming in pleasure, her legs and pelvis lurching upwards uncontrollably as she came.

"You bastard" (one of her favourite expressions), she said when she had got her breath back, "you were doing that deliberately, weren't you?"

"Maybe" I replied, and she tried to hit me with a pillow, but I ducked and then grabbed her for a kiss.

The next ten days passed in a blur of sexual and social intimacy. Kaitlyn was only able to stay the night once more, but she was with me a lot of the time, and we had a hilarious picnic with all four children on the weekend where we played lots of games which by a happy coincidence seemed to end in Kaitlyn and I having to hug and kiss in triumph or consolation.

AlexPal
AlexPal
41 Followers