Kelly's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexPal
AlexPal
42 Followers

Soon it was only two nights before Kelly would be returning, and I felt a weird mixture of excitement at her imminent presence, and disappointment that this extraordinary time with such a warm, wonderful and fun lover was nearly at an end.

Kaitlyn had insisted that we had kept to her deal with Kelly and hadn't allowed me anywhere near her pussy with my cock, not even letting me lie right on top of her in case I got the wrong idea. The night we had slept together again I had woken at one point to find that I was, in my sleep, pushing my erect shaft in between her legs from behind, but as soon as I moved to see if I could develop the situation, Kaitlyn stirred and said sleepily "None of that, you know the rules" before gently pushing me away. She did turn over though, kissed me fully and added "I'd like to too, but I made a promise, and I'm not going to let Kelly down."

I was really pleased when Kaitlyn told me that she had managed to arrange to stay the last night before Kelly's return, and this time we even told my kids that ''Auntie Kaitlyn" would be staying the night, getting them involved with pulling out and making the sofa bed so that they would not ask any awkward questions.

As soon as the children were in bed we went to bed too, keen to make the most of our final hours together. We made each other come very quickly with handjobs, then had a long and leisurely sixty-nine at the end of which Kaitlyn came but I didn't. "What's wrong Sweetie, spunk run out?" she said, and I must have looked a bit mournful because her tone changed and she spoke more seriously.

"Look Alex" she continued, "this has been the most incredible two weeks, and I think we've both enjoyed every moment. But just remember who's going to be back in this bed with you tomorrow, and think about what she's done for you in arranging for me to be here instead of her. She's going to want you to be happy, relaxed, fulfilled but ready for her too, and definitely not pining for me or changed in any way."

"I know, you're right, and I'll be fine, I'm just trying to take in everything that has happened and deal with it."

"You will", Kaitlyn said, "and remember, this won't be the last trip Kelly does for work, and if she thinks that we're o.k. and that it has worked for you, for me and most of all for her, perhaps she will ask me to 'look after' you again."

I knew she was right, and decided I should try to make the most of our remaining time together. Kaitlyn was obviously thinking the same, because she continued "Anyway, as this is our last night together for now, I've got a little treat in mind for you -- but only if you stop moping!"

"I'm fine, honestly, especially if there's a treat in store..." I replied, and she said "Good, be a love and see if you can reach my bag will you?"

I leaned half out of bed and managed to pull her bag towards me, then handed it to her. She delved inside it for a bit (what is it about women and the amount of stuff they have in their bags?) then pulled something out with a happy "Ah-hah!".

She showed me her prize, a small tube which I recognised as a well-known brand of stimulating lubricant. "I thought this might help us to keep going tonight, you weren't planning to sleep too much were you?"

"No, sleep's over-rated I find, at least it is when you're with a sexy and gorgeous woman," I said, "and especially if you've got some good ideas for what we might do with some of that."

Kaitlyn had that wicked gleam in her eyes which I had come to know and love over the last two weeks, and she poured some of the lube on to her hands, then gently massaged it into my stirring cock. I felt an immediate tingling sensation, not unpleasant but a bit sharp. "Don't worry" Kaitlyn said, seeing the look on my face, "if you haven't used this one before, that effect wears off quickly, then you start to get the full benefits."

She poured some on to my hands now, and when I had checked that it was o.k. to rub it anywhere I wanted on her, I massaged some in turn on to her breasts and then her pussy, being deliberately gentle both so that it did not sting her, but also because I wanted to build her pleasure gradually.

My cock was fully erect now, and I was expecting Kaitlyn to start another slow handjob whilst I did the same to her. Instead, she pulled me on top of her, our naked bodies for the first time full-length together, and taking my shaft in her right hand, began to rub it on to her stomach and pubes, just above the top of her pussy. "I thought this wasn't allowed" I murmured into her ear, and she whispered back "Don't worry, I'm in charge, and we're still not going to fuck..."

And she was right, we didn't actually fuck, if fucking can only be defined by the man's cock fully entering the woman's pussy -- but we did everything else possible but that... First, Kaitlyn used my hard cock to stimulate her clit, rubbing the head of my shaft against her engorged bud for so long that I thought I was going to both scream and come at the same time from the incredibly intense sensation, almost painful with the additional stimulation of the lube, but she stopped just in time to prevent my climax, knowing me well enough now to be able to anticipate it.

Kaitlyn was also very near coming and I wanted her to do so again, so before she could stop me I inserted two fingers into her pussy, having added a bit of extra lube first, and then massaged her clit hard with my thumb. She was so wet with the lube and her own juices that my fingers kept almost slipping out, but she was also incredibly near the edge, and very soon I felt that familiar squeezing of my fingers as her climax built. "Christ, yes, Alex, make me come harder, that's so good" she gasped and I kept going for as long as she could stand, riding the waves of her orgasm which seemed to go from one high to another without any pause.

Eventually she pulled away and kissed me deeply, looking into my eyes as she did so and saying "You know, I'm not just saying this, but every time I come with you is up there with the very best I've ever had."

"You're very kind, young lady" I said in my most humble tone, "but isn't it my turn now?"

"Don't worry Sweetie, I haven't forgotten you" Kaitlyn said, and she rubbed more lube on to my still hard cock. She rolled on to her side then, bum pointing sweetly towards me, and I turned the same way so that my cock was pressing against her back. She adjusted our positions so that my cock could press between her ass cheeks, and then started to rub my shaft into her. It wasn't quite full anal sex, but it was pretty close, and the effect was incredibly erotic, her hand pumping my shaft into her ass as I thrust with her movements.

I could feel that I was getting near coming but again she stopped me short, pulling away from me and then pushing me on to my back, before straddling me facing my feet. I propped my head up with pillows so that I could enjoy the view and she began to rub her pussy along the length of my cock, backwards and forwards faster and faster until I knew that this time she was going to let me finish.

Kaitlyn had one hand under my cock to increase the pressure of it on her labia, and at the same time she began stroking my balls too, which was the final touch that I needed. "Yes, yes, now, I'm coming, I'm coming, oh God yes" I managed to splutter as I felt my hot cum spurt out, with extra intensity because of the way in which Kaitlyn had built me up to this huge climax.

Some of the spunk rubbed into her pubes and on to her pussy lips, and when she had moved off me and turned round to lie beside me, Kaitlyn scooped what she could up with her fingers, kissed me and then inserted her fingers into both of our mouths so that together we could lick the potent combination of her juices, my cum and the lube.

We slept for a bit then, but neither of us wanted to waste too much of our last night, so before we dozed off completely Kaitlyn set her alarm for 4am.

When it woke us it was immediately clear that our moods had changed a little. An air of something rather like nostalgia was setting in, akin to the feeling you can experience towards the end of a really good holiday -- you know it has been a wonderful time and are trying to make the most of your last few hours, but at the same time you know the dreamlike state is nearly over.

Our love-making was different too: we were very gentle now, without the urgent intensity of the previous evening, exploring each other's bodies as fully as we could, tasting, smelling, feeling and talking softly in the half-light of dawn. I had only ever felt such closeness of connection as this with Kelly before now, which said an awful lot for what Kaitlyn and I had found in each other over the past fortnight.

Soon it was nearly time when the kids would be awake, so Kaitlyn accelerated her actions, taking my cock fully into her mouth, stroking the shaft firmly between the thumb and forefinger of one hand and, yes, inserting a finger from the other up my anus. She took her mouth off my cock just long enough to say "Give me your spunk one last time, Alex, I really need it now" and that, together with all that she was doing, was enough for me. I came with a renewed vigour, although not much of the spunk she was after, and she sucked me happily as I did so.

Of course I returned the favour, making her come quickly by licking her clit hard and fingering her G-spot at the same time, and again her orgasm seemed to be a long one, not as violent as some before, but with waves of pleasure overwhelming her.

We got up then so that we were ready when the kids surfaced, having made sure that the sofa bed looked like it had been slept in, and we had a deliberately cheery breakfast before Katilyn headed home and I got the children ready to go and pick up Kelly at the airport.

I was wondering how she would be when we met; we had spoken on the phone, of course, but the time difference and cost of calls had meant that the conversations were quite brief, and she had only asked about Kaitlyn a couple of times, just saying something like "Is Kaitlyn looking after you well then?" to which I had given a suitably bland reply.

Kaitlyn had told me that soon after our first full night together she had spoken to Kelly as well, and, without going into any details, let her know that Kaitlyn was doing as asked, that we were getting on fine and that I seemed very happy with the arrangement. I knew therefore that Kelly would have some idea of what had been going on, but I was slightly concerned as to how she would manage the reality of her gift to me...

The kids saw her first as she emerged from customs, and they both ran to her for hugs and kisses. I caught them up and we all embraced, a family reunited but one where perhaps things had changed. With all the excitement of Kelly's return and unwrapping the presents she had got us, eating, drinking and letting the kids stay up a bit late it was well into the evening before Kelly and I were able to sit down together and talk properly.

I had thought carefully about what I was going to say when we talked about the time I had spent with Kaitlyn, and had decided that since Kelly had initiated the whole thing anyway, honesty was obviously the best policy, but unless really pressed I intended to spare Kelly the full details, figuring that she would not necessarily want to know exactly what we had got up to in her absence.

I thought I had managed to pre-empt Kelly's inevitable questions by immediately thanking her for what she had arranged with Kaitlyn, saying that we had had a lot of fun and that it had made a huge difference to my coping with Kelly's absence. My wife knows me too well, however, and can always tell when I am talking about something in such a way as to avoid too detailed questioning, so she went straight for the jugular:

"Did you fuck her Alex, that's what I need to know?"

"No, I didn't, we stuck to the rules, and you know neither of us would do that to you as you specifically told Kaitlyn you didn't want us to."

"Good, I'm glad, and I know you are telling the truth. You liked my gift then, did you?" Kelly said, clearly relaxing a little now that she had found out what she had really wanted. I told her some of what Kaitlyn and I had got up to, without making it sound too intense or that we had got too involved, and Kelly seemed happy with what I told her. It was getting late, neither of us had had much sleep the night before -- me with Kaitlyn, Kelly on her flight home -- so we went to bed.

I wasn't sure whether we would have sex or not given both how tired we were, and what had being going on whilst Kelly was away, but she pulled me to her as soon as we were in bed, kissed me with her usual thoroughness, and said cheekily "Have you got any cum left for me, Sweetheart, or did Kaitlyn drain you dry?"

Kelly didn't know how close she was to the truth, but having her back in my arms was having the desired effect and soon we were fucking, gently at first but then with more urgency. Kelly came first, and I was starting to wonder whether I would, but then she said in her best sexy voice "Come on, you can do it, I want your cum now", and with her fingers everywhere around my scrotum and anus stimulated me to a sharp but somewhat short orgasm.

Life got back to normal after this, and Kelly and I saw plenty of Kaitlyn as we always did. Kaitlyn and I were rarely together on our own, and even when we were we were careful not to do anything that would upset Kelly if she saw us. The only thing that had definitely changed, but would not be apparent unless you were watching very closely, was that when Kaitlyn and I kissed on meeting or leaving we took the chance to put our tongues quickly into each other's mouths, almost as if to keep the spark going between us.

Had all of this changed Kelly and my relationship? I can honestly say that it hadn't; as I said before, one of the reasons I love Kelly so much is because of the way in which she keeps me fulfilled through thick and thin, and her gift of Kaitlyn to me was just another way in which she did this. I couldn't help wondering, mind you, when Kelly's next long trip for work would be, and what might happen...but that's another story.

AlexPal
AlexPal
42 Followers