Kelly's Liberation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...but it worked for her, my touch had her moaning and groaning as she shared in my pleasure, as the thrill of her finally touching me so deeply and personally fed my continuing orgasm, and finally I could wait no longer. I grasped at her own box, slipping my fingers without resistance between her puffy, moistened folds, slick with her unending juices. I teased and played with her, fondling her budding little clitoris tenderly, making her sing to a new, high, flighty tune; "aah... aah... ugh!" she gasped, most feminine and breathy as I rubbed her and fucked her with my fingers, plunging deeply and roughly into her hot, tight, silken, grasping little pussy, reaching around and behind her to cup her pert little buttock in my free hand as I drove her to insane new heights, driving her on and on, upwards and upwards but not over the brink, not yet, not yet...

...until I could wait no longer and I brought her there, my bunched fingers rudely and roughly parted her inner depths and I plunged deeply into her, I finger-fucked my oldest and best friend's pussy and she came. She came hard. She came for me with a shuddering, trembling force and a deep, belly-based cry; her knees buckled somewhat, she had to lean back against the seat of the Porsche to brace herself, and as she fell a little I merely pushed forwards harder, pushed my hand harder against her sex, pushed my fingers deeper into her hot, tight, dripping, ever-so-aromatic little snatch and I made her come harder, harder and harder, sparing a hand to touch my own sopping cunt which Libby had started to neglect under her own helpless pleasure, bringing myself back to orgasm even as I kept her coming, kept her coming, and we came together, crying and yelling and thrashing against the never-ending cascade of enveloping, overwhelming pleasure...

And finally I remembered our audience – Tom, sitting turned in the driver's seat to watch us, running his hands all over his cock, wanking and pounding himself as he took in our incredible display, watching his two gorgeous women hot and naked and fucking each other, coming together...

And he came, his whole body stiffened and he cried out and he came, shooting a thick wad all over his own belly. I hated to see it going to waste so I quickly fell upon it – even as I kept fingering Libby I plunged my mouth down on Tom's cock and I drank, I drank him down, his hot white salty seed cascaded out of his cock in thick white sheets and I gobbled it all up, I drank him down, and I knew Libby watched me doing it. Even as my fingers slowed upon her sex and let her wind down, I knew Libby was watching me as I gladly pumped and pistoned up-and-down upon his cock, greedily drinking and swallowing Tom's load, as he moaned and he groaned as his orgasm stretched out under my attention.

Soon we had all wound down. I mercifully left off of Libby's pussy and she fell back in a heaving, gasping mess. I left off my own twitching, pounding little mound as my excitement wound back, if only slightly, and Tom's orgasm gradually abated. The flow of spunk slowed down and his cock began to subside, settling down from diamond-cutter status to something a little smaller, a little softer – but still impressive, nonetheless and as always.

"Oh my god..." Tom was murmuring. "Kells... Libby... the two of you together: that was the hottest thing I've ever seen! You're so beautiful together, the way you treat each other, the way you made each other come so hard..."

Libby and I shared a glance – both of us grinning to know we had done it, we had done it for him, played and put on a show for the man to whom we owed all our recent fun – the man who had inspired Libby's unexpected exhibitionistic turn, which led me to similarly putting myself on show, leading both Libby and I onwards and upwards to ever-more riling activities with orgasms galore along the way...

"I only wish I'd been able to control myself just now," Tom went on, and I was surprised to hear a lamenting, self-reprobating tone in his voice. "I wanted to keep on watching, I wanted to wait, to save my cock for something else... but I couldn't hold back, you were both so achingly hot, so very sexy, coming and making each other come... I just had to wank," he finished, ruefully. "I just couldn't hold it back. I had to come while I watched you together."

I smiled at Tom, as though he was being silly. "Darling!" I replied, in a teasing tone of admonition. "You make it sound like you're done for the evening!"

Tom looked a little surprised. "Umm..." he said. "Well babe, you know me... I tend to give my all on the first blow. I just come too hard, I guess," he said, sounding a little embarrassed to confess what he felt to be a personal failing in front of Libby.

I smiled warmly, and turned to Libby. "Sounds like a challenge to me..." I told her.

"Mmm..." Libby chimed in, with a marvellously dirty grin of her own. "Have I ever mentioned the time my old boyfriend said..."

"You're so good at giving head you ought to get your mouth insured?" we all chorused. "Yes, Libby," I added. "You've mentioned it once or twice before."

"Well then," Libby continued, unabashed as always. "Kelly: may I...?"

She left the question unfinished, but Tom and I both knew how it ended: 'May I attempt to re-start Tom's engine?' was the query.

I looked to Tom – who was boggling, not sure if he ought to look optimistic or otherwise – and I grinned at them both. "By all means!" I cheered. "But first..."

And as we made to swap seats front and back, I surprised Libby with a kiss – long, lusty and deep, lashing my tongue across hers and allowing her to taste of me.

"Mmm..." Libby growled, and she licked her lips theatrically. "I always wondered how Tom's cum tasted..."

I couldn't help but laugh to see the new look on Tom's face, swirls of delight and sheer exuberant gleefulness mixing in with his continuing, overwhelming shock and awe at the situation. "Now you know what you're working for!" I told Libby, grinning hugely.

We laughed as we exchanged seats, Libby taking pride of place up front next to Tom, and I realised why Libby had remained spread-eagled with her twat bared to all, as there was next to no legroom in the back of the tiny Porsche. I shrugged, and assumed the very same position: feet up on the seat and knees akimbo, preparing to stir myself up all over again as I watched Libby make herself comfortable, up on her knees, bending over Tom and hovering over his cock.

"I've been DYING to do this..." she murmured, bent low over his semi-hard cock, which was starting to stir, slither and grow already, I happily noticed. "Tom: I've been wanting to suck your cock for so long... all through what we've shared, ever since that morning by the pool when you were so kind to me, you helped me feel beautiful and sexy again, you encouraged me to share my body with the world... I've always been so grateful to you Tom, and I've always, ALWAYS wanted to thank you, the best way I know how..."

She was speaking into his cock now, nuzzling it in an almost comical fashion. She had reached up to lay hands on it, touching it reverently and for the first time, teasing and tracing Tom's knob around her face, across her cheeks and around, about her lips.

"I'm gonna suck your cock, Tom," she told him, fixing him dead in the eye – but she didn't forget me, she looked back to catch me spread wide and open, teasing my throbbing clit as I watched them. "I'm gonna suck your husband's cock, Kelly..." she breathed. "And it's gonna be so sweet..."

She couldn't hold off any more and she took him in – she plunged her mouth down, swift and hard, taking his still-growing member into her mouth. Tom jumped in his seat at the contact. How long had it been since any hand or mouth other than mine had touched his cock? We'd been married ten years, together even longer. I saw his eyes search out mine, just to make sure it was still okay – even with the deed done and his cock in Libby's mouth, swallowed to the hilt, he needed to look to me and make sure I was still okay with it.

Ah, my Tom. Such a sweetheart.

I found his hand reaching around the far side of the driver's seat, reaching for me; I grabbed it with my spare hand and continued to fondle myself even as Libby drove up and down on my husband's cock, going slow but sucking hard.

It was quite instructional, watching our Libby at work. I've never been a great one for giving head, myself. Tom sometimes likes it for a brief spell, as an opening gambit during foreplay, but he really never asks me to take him all the way. He's always too eager to please me, to give me his cock and use it to make me cum. Having tasted of his cum just this evening, I realised that it was the first time he had come in my mouth for a very long time – years in fact, going back to the earliest time of our relationship.

But Libby's standing as a champion cock-sucker was obviously well-earned. I have done some research into the subject and I knew enough that a great headjob was essentially a close facsimile of a great vaginal fuck; it had to keep moving, it had to feel good and tight, and the action had to pick up as it progressed.

And watching Libby, I saw that was what she did. She drove up and down on my Tom, showing a stamina in terms of upper-body strength, neck and jaw muscles which I immediately knew I didn't possess. I didn't envy her of it too much though. Her status as a champion was obviously well earned, through a combination of all her gym time and what must have been lengthy and regular cock-sucking practice. All power to her!

And it was exciting to watch, too. Though she applied deliberate and obvious pressure to Tom's cock as she sucked, you could see her moving his increasingly-rigid cock back and forth with the force of her efforts. And she kept going, gradually upping the pace, driving faster up and down, up and down with her mouth on his cock.

Tom and I alternated between watching Libby's heroic efforts, and sharing a gaze – a gaze of love, of lust, openness and warmth. How glad we both were to have come to this. This world of amateur photography, voyeurism and exhibitionism which Tom had loved for all these years, and the joy he had shared with Libby in sharing it with her, he was now able to share with me. In the space of this short week I'd had my eyes opened to something incredible, so gratifying in tapping into a depth of sexuality I'd not realised I'd possessed, the liberation of putting myself out there, being seen and being praised by all, and now in sharing the joys of Libby's hot little body with my husband...

As Libby sucked my husband's cock, restoring its former length and hardness, I realised she was watching me play with myself – and she was busy playing with herself too, ramping her own pleasure back up towards the highs we had so recently hit. She finally came up for air off Tom's cock, having sucked him and sucked him without pause, and she bit her lip as she caught my eye.

"Your husband's cock is delicious, Kells," she purred, marvellously low and throaty. "But I can't help but be distracted by your gorgeous pussy: so hot, so wet, so near..."

Tom picked up on Libby's intent. "I think she wants a taste, my dear," he informed me, and without any warning, he reached over and dipped a finger deep into my cunt, surprising me greatly as he sunk his digit deep up to the last knuckle in my slickened, pliant depths.

Without a word, he proffered the finger – dripping wet, glistening with an incredibly thick, viscous coating of my juices – to Libby... and she leapt upon it, sucking the finger wholly into her mouth, her eyes closing immediately against the heady wanton bliss of the action as she sucked my husband's finger clean of my cunt juices. "MmmMMM!" she growled. There was no need to ask if she enjoyed my flavour.

"Do it, Libby..." my husband cooed to her. "Do it. Eat my wife, Libby. Go down on her, eat up her sweet little cunt. Eat her. Eat her!" She already was. She had leapt off Tom's finger and had scrambled back towards me, parking herself between the front seats and straddling the transmission tunnel as she dived head-first into my nether regions.

"Ohh..." I quivered, my hands falling to her head as she lapped me up, tonguing my dripping, tender little hole, running her tongue across and over my clitoris before plunging, prodding and probing back into my depths. "Oh Libby..."

I looked to Tom, seeing him temporarily unoccupied. I resolved to fix that, seeing there was just enough space between Libby and the dashboard for Tom to take position...

"Fuck her, Tom," I told him, even as Libby set me climbing towards yet another orgasm. "Get back there behind her and fuck her!"

Tom's face shone with delight and he happily obliged my command. Straddling the centre console himself, he grasped Libby by the hips, lined himself up, and began to ease his cock into her from behind. I felt Libby pause in her ministrations upon me. Her entire being froze with a new kind of pleasure as finally, finally, after they both must have wanted it for so long, wanted it but denied themselves of it, denied themselves out of love and loyalty to me – finally, she felt my husband's long, fat cock part her personal depths.

"Oh!" Libby moaned, even as he continued to feed himself into her tight, grasping cunt from behind. "Oh... ohh... oh! Oh Tom!" she cried, as he reached around her slender legs and placed a finger on her button, driving her to a new level of semi-madness. "Oh Kelly!" she added. I had reached down to grasp her breasts, knowing from prior experience how sensitive they became when she was close to an orgasm... and I waited until Tom was reading to stick her to the hilt, and I twisted her nipples, sharp and painfully...

And she came. Lord how she came! Her back contracted and she arched upwards and into my hands, thrusting her breasts harder into my rough treatment, even as she pooched her pussy harder back against my husband's long thick invading cock – and she screamed, she screamed and she screamed as she came, she came and she kept on cumming.

And she did not stop cumming, even as my husband fed his cock into her, into and out, into and out, slow and rhythmic and – I could tell from my vantage point – having to fight to slip through, into and away from her grasping, straining pelvic muscles. I watched as her perky, tight little cunt lips grappled and grasped at his cock as though they were alive with a mind of their own. It must have felt incredible for Tom, but having come once and come hard he seemed possessed of a newfound stamina. He continued his slow fuck without a trace of concern, only a look of immense contentment and gratification as he finally made this beautiful woman come for him. And as I watched his cock part her depths – his cock seeming immense and cruel against the tight, stretched, straining lips of her delicate little pussy – I thought back to when Libby had shown me the pictures of her getting fucked by her old boyfriend Glen; and I remembered wishing that instead of seeing Glen's pitifully small member impaling my beautiful friend, I wished that I could have been seeing my husband's cock instead, watching Tom's cock stretch out Libby's cunt-lips.

Isn't it wonderful when dreams come true?

Libby's orgasm, though it continued under Tom's pounding cock and his reach-around clitoral massage and my grasping of her breasts and pinching of her nipples, eventually abated to the point where she was able to get back into my pussy. She ate me, teased me, sucked and slurped and prodded until she once again had me back to orgasm – cunnilingus always gets me there super-quick, without fail – and soon the car was filled with my gasps and screams of overwhelmed, debased, mindless and utterly heedless orgasmic ecstasy, cumming with a fury even as Libby kept on cumming and my husband kept on fucking her, fucking Libby, fucking my best friend as I watched, as I watched and was eaten and came and came and came.

Eventually I had to push Libby's face away. I let go of her breasts and cried "stop! Stop!", I'd simply had too much and was literally in danger of swooning. "It's too much... too much... besides," I added, panting and heaving as Libby and Tom looked to me expectantly.

"Besides...?" Tom prompted, with a patient grin as he remained parked, still with his cock deep and hard up Libby's cunt.

"Besides: I want a taste of Libby," I finished, having finally caught my breath.

"Oh good," Libby sighed with relief. "Tom: you feel amazing... but ever since I blackmailed you into showing me your cock on Literotica, I've wanted only one thing: to see it, buried deep and hard, in Kelly's cunt."

We all thrilled to hear Libby – forever so prim, so proper, right-wing and conservative – actually enunciate such a dirty, delicious little word. "Really?" I breathed. "You mean... even before we started all of this, you wanted to see me naked?"

"That's right," Libby nodded, with a dirty huge grin. "All through my time on Literotica, I wanted to share it with you Kelly – you and only you. You're my best friend, and my sexiest friend too. I love your tits Kelly, your hips, your curves, your arse... seeing them on my computer, when you sent them to me and surprised the hell out of me, was a dream come true – as has all of this, everything we've done since then. And now: I want to watch Tom fuck you, Kelly. I want to see him in you, like you've seen him in me... like you've seen Glen in me... I want to watch Tom fuck you and make you come, Kelly."

"And like I've always said," Tom chimed in: "If I had the choice, I'd always want to come in you, Kelly."

"Well..." I said. "I guess we'd better get cracking!"

Get cracking we did. Libby and I swapped positions in a flash. I backed my tingling, burning hole up to Tom and even as Libby settled into position before me, spread-eagled in the middle of the back seat, I felt Tom's cock – hot and slick with Libby's cunt juices – pressing up against my entrance and, with no ceremony whatsoever, sliding suddenly into my depths. I could not help but arch my back, just as Libby had done minutes before. The man is a stallion, an absolute stallion, and there is simply no sensation quite like being fucked by my Tom.

As Tom began to service me, I had a good close look at Libby's dripping, glistening snatch. It was spread wide and shameless before me. The girl had actually kicked her feet up over each of the front seats, resting them either side of the headrests, and her pelvis was pooched over so much I could even see her small, puckering asshole set proudly on display too. Not exactly abashed, our Libby.

Having enjoyed the view, I poked my tongue out and, gently and gingerly, tasted Libby – just the most gentle, tentative lick of her sopping pussy, as though I was testing out a new and exotic flavour of ice cream on a cone. The deliberate delicacy of my tonguing had the desired effect: the very fleeting, tingling touch made Libby jolt electrically, and she gasped most mightily and gratifyingly. I savoured her taste – sharp and distinctive, but appealing, very similar to the aroma I had enjoyed whenever I'd had her riled up in times past. So I dived on in and got to work, stirring her up into a delicious little lather.

Between her moans, groans and encouraging sighs, Libby found time for a query: "So Tom," I heard her smile. "Whose cunt feels best?"

I rolled my eyes with a grin, even as I kept lapping up her ever-flowing juices. Only our bald-faced Libby could or would ask such a question of her best friend's husband.

"Well Libby," Tom began. "Let me start by saying: any man in this world would count himself most fortunate, to even be able to compare such a gorgeous pair of pussies."

I laughed aloud at that, even with my mouth full of twat. Good old Tom, diplomatic as ever.