Kelly's Liberation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But to compare the two..." he went on, even as he upped his pace inside me, slamming home with a greater urgency, earning a new series of encouraging groans from myself. "Well, Libby's pussy is tighter – BUT," he added, sensing my oncoming protest, "to be perfectly frank: I find you a touch too tight, Libby. And I kept bottoming out in you, found your cervix more than once," he added, with an apologetic tone to make up for the critical commentary.

"That's okay," Libby shrugged, even as she panted against her approaching orgasm. "It didn't hurt... well, maybe a bit, but in a good way," she added with a wicked grin.

"As for our Kells, though..." and he paused to give me a possessive slap on the rump, which made me squeal slightly around my meal of dripping vagina. "Kelly's cunt is, and always has been, the finest fit I've ever found anywhere. No girl has ever gripped me..." and he gave me a thrust "...held me..." and he thrust again "...and driven me to total distraction, quite like our Kelly. She must be the mould from which I was cast."

Oh how I loved that man, right at that moment. I would have told him as much too, except I had Libby on the brink. She was nearly gone. She just like I must be totally defenceless against a good tongue-lashing. She was moaning and groaning in a new, more helpless fashion than I had ever heard out of her. I knew this was it. This would be the last, biggest and best orgasm for Libby, and so I gave it my all.

Or at least, I tried valiantly – I could feel Tom entering the final stretch now, he took a new and firmer grip on my hips as he pulled me back into his quickening, deepening thrusts, and the renewed attentions of his cock, the knowledge of his approaching orgasm, and the knowledge of Libby's approaching orgasm, brought me tumbling towards the edge myself.

We were all at it now, hell for leather. Libby grasped my tits as I had hers beforehand. She kneaded and fondled me, rolling and tweaking my nipples in an incredibly riling fashion. I reached up to press my finger down hard on Libby's engorged, quivering little clitoris and this kicked her up another notch. She threw her head back, her moans and groans turned into cries, building and trembling, tremulous and desperate, ever so high and feminine and beautiful...

"Yes, do it Kelly..." I heard Tom whisper. "Eat her out, Kelly. Munch on Libby's pretty little box... drink her up, drink her juices, make them flow, make them stream out of her. Yes Libby," he added, "hold Kelly's tits, squeeze them, knead them, pinch her nipples – she loves it! Pinch them hard..."

Libby took Tom's lead and she tweaked my nipples, squeezing and twisting them just hard enough to make me cry out exquisitely, the pleasure almost burning as my orgasm, building and brinking to incredible new highs, began to spill over...

Our orgasms approached from afar, threatening to dump down on us as though we were three helpless mountain climbers watching three massive avalanches approach from three separate peaks. The build-up to my own ultimate orgasm was an orgasm in itself: I was crying out through my nose, my lips locked in an unrelenting vacuum-seal upon Libby's snatch as I rhythmically thrust my rolled-up tongue cock-like into Libby's trembling depths, tonguing deeply, knowing I was troubling her silken-smooth G-spot with the very tip of my tongue as I brought her to a new height of gasps, moans, screams... Tom's cock kept on pounding into me, pounding into me, hard and fast and unforgiving as his own deeply-rooted second orgasm finally began to let go...

And with one ultimate, almighty, combined scream, we came. We came hard, we made the car buck mightily on its springs as we three all shared in a massive combined orgasm, joined cock-to-cunt and mouth-to-cunt. Tom's hot load sprayed hot and fast and deep inside me; Libby's juices squirted jet-like and unmistakable into my mouth, spray after spray after spray; and my own orgasm flashed and flared deep within me, seizing my entire body, mind and soul as the sheer litany of sensations, sights and sounds – from both ends – simply overwhelmed me, and we all came. We came together. We came as one.

I may have passed out once or twice. There are a few disjointed flashes in my memory from the peak of the event, as sensations I'd never known possible flowered and spiralled within, upon and around me. Eventually the sheer, paralysing, overwhelming pleasure began to ebb, to subside like some glorious golden tide, I began to regain my faculties and I immediately began to settle into a deep, luxuriant afterglow.

"Oh Kelly..." I heard Libby moan, ever-appreciative, ever grateful. "Oh Kelly... Tom... Kelly, thank you," I heard her whisper; I looked up, and was astonished to see tears in her eyes. "Thank you. That was so – so beautiful... thank you."

"Oh... Libby," I chastised, touched and gladdened to see the strength of her reaction to the climax of our adventures. "Libby, honey – come here!" I picked myself up and hugged her. We were skin-on-skin, breast-against-breast, but it was different now. It didn't matter so much. It was just a hug – warm, comforting and loving, and I simply held her and shared in her joy. Tom soon moved in to join us, and soon I found myself sandwiched most wonderfully – pressed tight, warm and tenderly between the two people I loved so dearly.

Eventually we separated, took our seats and drove home, not bothering to redress. I think Libby may even have strolled naked, and totally heedless, across her lawn and into her home when we dropped her off. Not like we had anything in the car to wear anyway...

And though Tom, Libby and I have since rejoined many times, in many positions and in many places, sometimes before a camera and sometimes not – that is the position I loved most and will always remember: safe in the arms of Libby and Tom, at the end of that long and awesome first week... that first week of my Liberation.