All Comments on 'Kelly's Massage'

by dbconor

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
qwikguyqwikguyalmost 12 years ago
Very Good

It was a very erotic situation and would like to see where you go with this story.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago
"as far as I know, we've both been faithful to each other"

No longer, obviously. Has he considered the Carol might have engineered this situation and only pretended to pass out, so that she can put her own massaging skills to use on Mark?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

One suggestion: make the marriage an open one and it would have been more believable. Most men wouldn't have done this so freely with the wife sleeping on the couch. Showering and then screwing on marital bed....ground for divorce, for sure. Open marriages are more common than most believe. Otherwise, it was a good read. Thanks!

a_older_genta_older_gentover 10 years ago
Liked it

It looked like the wife (Carol) set up this affair and is now going out of town more often and so is Mark. Maybe she did this so she could screw around with Mark and not feel guilty

storm_usmcstorm_usmcover 10 years ago
Great detail and buildup!

Awesome story!

NurtureWarriorNurtureWarriorabout 10 years ago
High Time for Parts 2, 3, and more

Great job with this story. And good points others made. It's time now to do some followup stories.

Take the lead of one other reviewer's comment and have the next story be the evolution of Carol & Jim's relationship into an open one and go into an episode with Carol & Mark (or vice versa within that story).

Then it's open season for new massage stories for Jim with other women. And consider a "prequel" story of Jim massaging Carol.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I was with you until

his wife fell asleep. Suddenly all the rules they had lived by, the years of being faithful, just slipped away. If, as some have suggested it was his wife who engineered the situation, she should have stayed there with them. But, to do it behind the backs of their spouses, was wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mostly good

Would have preferred a bit more pre-that-night flirting to set things up. Oh, and 3 inches thick?? Really?? Read some real stats, then do the bit bigger thing, but huge is just a reminder that it's your fantasy & takes it out of credibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pity Carol didn't join in

A massage with four hands can be sexy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sexy but need more male lust verbalized

I really enjoyed the wife nearby. I'm really glad wife didn't join. That totally takes the erotic out of a cheating story. I love authors who write about blatant cheating and don't try to moralize the story by throwing in a participating wife.

Really appreciated the multiple sessions in one night and the continued affair. Both illustrate the overwhelming lust which is what makes IMO a cheating story so hot.

EasypeterEasypeterabout 6 years ago
The perfect story

I thought I was going to get oil on me as I felt I was smelling her heat. Hottest story I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

With friends like this, who needs enemies?

Sman4444Sman4444over 2 years ago

I like giving massages too.

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Very sexy storey! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

djripdjripabout 1 year ago

That's a very thorough rubdown, perfect for friends and neighbors!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yea you dumbass your old lady had Kelly come over to give you some pussy because she was feeling guilty about fucking mark when they go out of town.

Brain_DBrain_D4 months ago

A sexy tale, told well. Any man can relate. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous