Kelly's Private Party Invitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls still looking for their husbands find Carlos and his drunken wife just outside the double doors leading to the pool and gardens. Kari asked Sheila if she liked to dance because they are headed out to the pool area to dance, "come join us." Before she could answer the two of them had her hands leading her towards the music heading down the short set of steps to a dance area where about twenty five people, mostly woman, were dancing to loud dance music.

They moved onto the dance floor and as they started to dance it was impossible for Kari and Kelly to remain in their dresses. It didn't take long before several men, couples and girls had moved closer to watch them. As soon as Kelly started moving her dress began to move up allowing her breast to jump from her dress. Sheila could not keep her eyes off of Kelly's tits as they moved about. Carlos caught up with them and moved in front of Sheila and began to dirty dance with her. Kari joined them; as two guys started dancing with Kelly to get a closer look. Sheila was sandwiched between Kari and her husband, Kari took advantage of rubbing her body against Sheila's back as she began pulling the tied strings holding her dress in place on the side of her dress.

As soon as she pulled the bow, it sprang apart unlacing part the way up her side, exposing more of her thigh and hip. She then repeated the pulling on the other side with a similar result. It didn't take her long before she rubbed, and tugged on the dress and Sheila, untying the lace up both side, leaving her in what looked like a thin tunic. Kari noticed her husband and Gary watching Kelly and her dancing with her tits on display and the guy rubbing her asses as they danced. Kari told Carlos she will catch up with them in a little while to finish what she had started. She left them dancing with each other and Carlos had his hands running up and down Sheila's exposed sides, more of her side boob showing and she didn't seem to notice the change Kari had made to her dress.

Kari moved across the dance floor toward Kelly and took her by the hand and said we need to take a break and get a drink. Kelly attempted to make an effort to cover her body, but Kari could tell she didn't really want too, she had defiantly become a slut. As they reach their husbands Gary reach down to adjust Kelly's dress for her, which caused most of her tits to become covered. Kari's dress allowed only one nipple to become totally exposed at a time and most of the other, she made no effort to cover herself.

"You guys see that redheaded lady in the black dress; keep an eye on her I am going to strip her before the night is over with!" The guy's just looked at her in disbelief that she would make such a statement.

Kelly just giggle and asked her if she planned to do the same to her again and Kari told her, "No, I think you are doing just fine without me," to which Gary agreed. Kelly wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him, her tongue dancing in his mouth.

She whispered to him, "pull my dress up and rub my ass you horny bastard, show off your slutty wife". Gray was unsure what to do, he was in shock but he lowered his hands to her dress, already finding half her ass already on display and began lifting it.

"Ummmm" she moaned, "keep going" she told him between kisses. He stopped when it was to the small of her back.

"You like that," she whimpered. All he could do was shake his head yes and he looked around at people taking in his wife's bare ass pointed toward the dance floor.

"Grab the shoulder straps" she whispered, "Pull my arms free." He did as he was told until her entire dress was bunch at her waist. She grabbed his hands and turned around placing them over her bare boobs. Gray was in heaven feeling up his wife's bare boobs in front of all these people. Kari come over and started kissing Kelly, but tugged her dress back down over her hips, "we got to finish something, come on."

Taking her hand leaving her boobs on display. Gary following watching his wife's heavy boobs swaying from the sides, her dress now a skirt at her hips. They all headed to one of the bars for more drinks, the poor bartender keeping his eyes on Kelly beautiful bare breasts. While waiting for their drinks; Kari sees Carlos and Sheila coming toward them. Carlos was smiling and Sheila appeared to be a little wobbly, the flaps of her now tunic moving about exposing her bare pussy and ass. Kari turned the bartender and asked for three shots of tequila quick. As he stared at Kelly's tits, he worked at her request. Sheila said, she was even hotter now and needed something to drink, just as the bartender handed her three cups.

She handed one to Kelly, one to Sheila and said cheers touching her glass to the other girls and they shot the drinks down. Kelly's nipples got harder if that's even possible Sheila squirmed a bit, what the hell was that, my god it was nasty. Courage my new friend, just courage... The guys all smiled, knowing what Kari was up too.

They could all tell the tequila was kicking in and Sheila started to lean more on Carlos. "Come on girls," Kelly said, "let's go put on a show." Kelly and Kari both grabbed one of Sheila's hands and pulled her to the dance floor as both of Kelly's tits swayed about bare for all to see.

"My god you guys are so lucky to have ladies like that, I wish my wife was more of a show off than a tease."

"Well just watch, you are about to get your wish," Bob told him. As the three girls started dancing it was apparent that Sheila was drunk, and Kari was about to take advantage of her situation. After they had been dancing for a few minutes Kari reached up and pulled the strings on both side of Sheila's dress, working to completely unlacing it. The dress didn't respond much as Kari had already released the lace earlier. As they continued to dance Kari worked on the lace pulling the string through one eyelet at a time.

The more she undid the more the dress relaxed until it was exposing Sheila's little boobs in and out the panels. After about two songs all of eyelets were stringless and Sheila's breasts were almost exposed. Kari looked over at Carlos who had moved closer to the dance floor along with Gary and Bob, he was smiling and had a hand in his pocket obviously touching himself. She made eye contact with him and he nodded his head yes. Kari said to Kelly "it is show time baby."

Kari started pulling at the back panel up her back, then over her head, she started to raise her arms to stop her but it was too late. A crowd had gathered to watch all three of the girls. The crowd had grown even larger as they jockeyed to get a better look at the girls on the dance floor.

Kelly noticing the crowd growing, moved Sheila and Kari toward the steps. Next to the dance floor and up the steps was a little wall, that also served as a place to sit, and planter separating the two sets of steps. Kari, noticing what Kelly was up too, helped Sheila up the steps, then onto the wall. All three girls continued to dance on the wall. Kelly turned and shook her ass at the crowd as they cheered them on. With Sheila between the two girls, Carlos as smiling, having picked up the dress and lace from the dance floor. Sheila continued to dance for the crowd in just her black thigh highs. Kari standing behind her began to rub Sheila's breasts. Kelly seeing this began to get even more excited herself and moved in front of Sheila.

Kelly then did something that completely floored her husband, she began kissing Sheila's neck, then her lips and Sheila returned her kisses. Kelly then dropped her hand down and into Sheila's pussy. She easily spread her lips and inserted a finger deep into the causing her knees to buckle from an instant orgasm. Kelly could feel her juices flooding her hand. Kari eased Sheila down onto the wall, allowing her legs to drop down onto the dance floor. Kari then stepped down onto the dance floor, flashing everyone her bare moist lips, as Carlos came toward the girls to help his wife.

As Carlos started to speak, Kari put up a finger to his lips, as to say hold it, and said "is that what you wanted?" Carlos didn't say a word as he stared at his naked wife completely on display moaning in pleasure as she was massaging her own breasts, and moving a finger over her exposed clit.

Hearing cheers again Kari and Carlos looked up to see Kelly still dancing for the crowd, her bare tits swaying and bouncing. Even Kari was a bit surprised to see what Kelly was now doing. Kelly had turned around and had spread her legs, bending at the waist causing Gary's jaw to drop as he saw what everyone else was seeing again. Her bare bottom and her puffy lips were completely on display, even more than Sheila was, cheers went up responding to her brazen display.

Responding to the intoxicating cheers she hiked her dress up completely above her waist, and bent over reaching between her legs, placing a finger on her ass hole and slowly slid it forward and into the pussy causing her lips to spread. Bending over even farther, she was now looking between her legs at the crowd; she moved her hand to the front to get better access and plunged three fingers deep into her dripping pussy.

Carlos still standing next to his wife was looking directly between her spread lips and at her asshole. Kelly, not caring at this point reached between her legs and grabbed Carlos by his shirt and pulled his face into her waiting cunt. Carlos immediately buried his tongue deep into her clit, sucking on her lips. This lasted about two minutes until Kelly came hard, screaming in pleasure. Kelly then fell backwards into the hands of several men watching her being eaten. Gray finally got through the crowd and to his wife. He helped her over to where Bob was waiting with Kari. Kelly still breathing heavy told them it was time for a swim.

Gray held her up as she recovered and then head toward the pool. Still in the crowd of onlookers she pulled the dress over her head and dropped it on the dance floor continuing on to the pool, she kicked off her heels and started to step into the cool water. Two young guys standing near the steps watched on in amazement. She placed her hand around his neck and bent over and whispered into him ear as her other hand rubbed his obvious hard cock. He quickly began stripping off his clothes and followed her into the pool, his friend following close behind him.

As soon as they were in the waist deep water both men began to fondle and probe Kelly's body. Gray could only watch as these two naked guys were about to use his wife. She too had her hands full stroking a cock with each hand. She push the first young man back against the wall causing the water to reveal his dick, Kelly immediately wrapped her lips around his large member. The crowd around the pool was again cheering them on. Gary looked on not believing this was really his wife. In a matter of minute cum shot onto Kelly face with some of it landing in the water next to her.

She immediately went down on the second guy shoving his cock down her throat as far as it would go. He just rolled his eyes to the back of his head as Kelly continued to deep throat him. By now three other guys had also entered the pool and were ascending on Kelly. Kelly looked up to see Kari watching her, as the second guy filled her throat with warm cum. She did her best to swallow as much as she could as some of it dribbled from the corners of her mouth.

She then extended her hand to Kari's and pulled her into the pool with her. She grabbed the hem of Kari's dress pulling it over her head and then began kissing her deeply, sharing the cum she had just received. They were now being surrounded by naked guys and a few nude girls as well. It had turned into an orgy in the pool as the two girls continued to pleasure each other as several guys fingered them and massaged their breasts.

Kelly just happened to look up and saw Carlos, Gary and Bob, all naked, taking turns with Sheila's body. Bob and Carlos were taking turns fucking her mouth and grouping her tits, as Gary was slamming her cunt with her on her back and her legs in the air.

As Kelly watched her husband fucking Sheila she felt the urge to have a dick buried into her pussy as the fingers of the countless guys were just teasing her. She turned to a large black guy and told him "I needed a dick in my pussy," with that he pushed her up against the wall grabbed her legs and in one swift motion shoved his hard rod deep into the pussy.

Kari no longer having Kelly in front of her was overwhelmed by the seven or eight guys all wanting a piece of her. They had her on her back in the water and were starting to fuck her one after another. Kelly's man was not letting up. She had already cum twice and was about to release another wave of pleasure. Kari was then carried from the pool by the group of men and placed on to one of the lounges near the pool and where they continued the assault on her body. As soon as one guy would finish in her mouth or pussy another one would take his place. Kelly was going wild approaching her fifth orgasm. She was flipped over and the large member slipped into her tight ass. Causing her to climb the side of the pool as he gently entered her ass. In a matter of minutes she was again jamming her fingers into her pussy causing herself to shake as an earth shattering orgasm began to cause her body to quake and she felt light headed.

I was still dark when Kelly woke up, Gary was shaking her shoulder, calling her name. There were naked couples still there making love. Carlos was carrying his naked wife past her as she opened her eyes. Come on its time to go home, Gary told her. Kari was sitting on the wall near her making out with her husband Bob, who was somewhat dressed as was Gary. But Kari was still naked too. Gary help Kelly to her feet, as she started to take a step, the pain of the swollen and sore area between her legs hit her. She could hardly move her legs to walk toward the house.

"My god the black guy work me over, I didn't even get his name," she said out loud. Him and about twenty other guys after him Gary told her. Kelly just looked at him waiting for a response either way. And you are okay with that Gary. Of course I am, I had my fun too. Gary then scooped her up into his arms and carried her petite naked body to the house, out the front door and waited for Bob and Kari to follow them.

Gary told the guys retrieving cars for the guests to get the red jeep please. Neither one of them really wanted to go as they both took in Kelly's nakedness. Finally one of them left to get the jeep. He got is second treat as Karl and Bob appeared, as the boy drove up with the jeep. As the boy was getting out Kari walked up to him and said "sorry I don't have my purse, so I guess I'll have to tip you like this" she then reached up and pulled his face into her cleavage, rubbing his lips over her nipples.

Stepping over to the other one allowing the young guys to suck on her nipples for a few seconds each. She then pushed him away and climbed into the jeep and Gary and Bob help Kelly into the back of the jeep. The boys just stood there, taking in the two beautiful naked women, both of with are old enough to be their moms. "Good night boys" Kari yelled out as they sped away.

When they hit the interstate Kari was still in the mood and was standing up hanging on to the roll bar waving at the truckers and shaking her tits at them. When she ran out of trucker to tease, Kari turned to Kelly and began kissing her just as they had done in the pool. It didn't take long before the two girls were massaging each other's tits and fingering themselves or each other. Kelly them told Kari, "I want to taste your pussy."

With that Kari stood up again, turned around and straddled Kelly's face and lowered her well used swollen pussy lips to Kelly's lips. Kelly went right to work sucking and licking her charms. Gary and Bob looked on, along with several passing cars and trucks. It didn't seem to take long and Kelly was back home with Gary and Bob now helping her from the jeep as Kari sat back recovering from yet another orgasm tonight.

12