All Comments on 'Kelly's Quest Ch. 04: Final'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 9 years ago

An incest tag would not be amiss. Have you been bitten by a fire ant? If one had bitten her pussy, she would not react well to her sister masturbating her.

Well written, as usual, but on the whole I found the entire story uncomfortable to read.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
reluctant criticism

Tech, I usually do not criticize other writers. Writing is hard enough without my narrow-minded pedantry.

But since these "Kelly's Quest" stories are old, I presume from your early years as a beginning writer. This is certainly not your best work.

It lacks the biting humor and emotional depth of your more recent creations.

My suggestion would be, if the inspiration strikes, for you to pull these stories and rewrite them from a more experienced and mature POV.

The characters need more development to be considered believable and well-rounded if flawed people.

algar1939algar1939almost 8 years ago
Best.

If this is not "the best" than is is so close that it doesn't matter.Thank you Tech,for a tremendous read.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think it's a good story but this idea that someone is controling you isn't my thing. Someone that would be there for you if anything wrong happens is showing a cute accomplicity in the next adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
1689 Followers
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES