Kelly's Quest Ch. 04: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, master."

"Catherine, remove all your clothing and show Kelly your brands."

Mother blushed and stammered something about Tracey being there, but uncle Jack said, "Now!" and she jumped up from her chair and began to take off her clothes.

When she was totally naked, uncle Jack said, "Over the chair," and she turned the chair around and draped herself over the back of the chair with her hands on the seat. On the inside of her left leg, just below her ass cheek was a small brand, "JS." It was repeated on the right leg with a line drawn above it, making it "Bar JS."

"What do those brands mean, Catherine?" asked uncle Jack.

Mom stifled a hiccupped sob and said softly, "They mean that I have made the permanent and irrevocable decision that you are my Master. You have taken on the responsibility of controlling my addiction. 'JS' stands for Jack's Slave. The 'JS' and 'Bar JS' mean that you have the responsibility to tell me 'Yes' and 'No' to keep me from destroying my life or myself in my quest for my quiet place."

Uncle Jack looked at me and spoke softly. "While your father was alive, I transferred control to him, but after his death, it returned to me. Catherine is still allowed to pursue her quest for her quiet place. She just has to clear everything with me first. I have to know what she is planning to do and where so that if something goes wrong, she will be safe, or at least rescued."

His voice became very stern, "I told you to tell me if you were going to do something, but you chose to ignore me and to put yourself in danger alone. I know you couldn't foresee a nest of fire ants, but there are many things in this world which we cannot foresee. Tracey has agreed to take on the responsibility of controlling your addiction for you until you find a permanent mate who is willing to take on the task."

Uncle Jack held up two small utensils that looked like strangely shaped fondue forks except that they had electric cords coming out of the handles. He continued, "This is a 'TS' brand and this is a 'Bar TS' brand. If you are willing to accept the help that your sister is offering you, remove your clothing and drape yourself over your chair like your mother has done. I looked over at my sister, Tracey, and she just shrugged her shoulders and arched her eyebrows.

"Is this the only way?" I asked. My mother, still draped over her chair, sobbed slightly and answered, "Yes."

I slowly stood up and dropped my shorts to the ground. I removed my top and bra and then lowered my panties. I set everything in a neat pile on the table. Jack plugged in the two branding irons and they began to glow a dull red. I decided I didn't want to watch them heating up so I turned and leaned over the chair and grasped the seat with both hands.

My sister came up behind me and softly said, "Kelly, you have to be ready for this, so I am going to get you ready." With that she began to slowly rub my pussy and clit. The thought of my sister masturbating me caused me to turn beet red, but my body soon responded. I was starting to groan softly when she quietly said, "Kelly, do you turn your life over to me so that I can protect you from your addiction to self-pleasure and self-pain?"

As I answered, "Yes," I felt the fire of the first brand touch my leg. I would have jumped up, but uncle Jack had moved into position beside me and held me firmly in place.

"Kelly, do you promise to obey whatever I tell you to do from this day forward?"

As I again answered, "Yes," the second brand burned into my flesh.

"Kelly, my first command to you is permission for you to add pleasure to the pain which you are currently feeling. Lay back on the table and pleasure yourself to completion." I couldn't believe what my sister was telling me to do, but I slowly straightened up and then lay back on the table.

"Spread you legs so we can see your brands," ordered Tracey, and I did. Soon my hands were working faster and faster. I no longer cared who was in the room.

Vaguely I heard my uncle's voice, "Catherine, you may join your daughter on the table if you want." I was soon aware of my mother's moans beside me. In a few moments, she was in her quiet place and I was in my golden cocoon.

My quest was complete.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12