Kelly's Summer Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
647 Followers

Aunt Shelly looked to be in heaven riding Mr. Pearson's big cock. He was kneading her big breasts as she bounced herself up and down over him. Every once in awhile my aunt would rise up enough for me to see the base of Mr. Pearson's cock. I felt myself getting wetter and couldn't resist sliding a hand down to my pussy to caress it as I watched.

I darted my finger over my clit and then slid it up inside myself as I continued to take in the action out in the back yard. They were all in their forties, but this was the hottest thing I had ever seen in my life!

My uncle came first. He pulled out, and Mrs. Pearson swiveled around and took his cock into her mouth and I could tell when he came. I was impressed with Mrs. Pearson. She swallowed every drop.

Mr. Pearson came shortly after. My aunt didn't bother moving and took his load up inside her. As their motion slowed, I could see his goo oozing out of her pussy and over his cock and balls.

That did it! I frigged myself to a great orgasm and shuddered with delight. I dug my teeth into my lower lip and then just smiled as I thought about just appearing out back and saying 'don't I get a turn?'.

But I was snapped away from fantasy and back to reality when I heard Mr. Pearson's voice.

"Oh hey," he called out. "I just got a text from Kendra," he paused for a moment.

I stood behind the curtains and shuddered as my orgasm finished passing through me.

"Well, it was about twenty minutes ago," Mr. Pearson chuckled. "She says Kelly is on her way back."

"Oh shit!" I heard my aunt say loudly.

I peered around the curtains and saw her climb off of Mr. Pearson and head towards the river. "Come on," she beckoned to the others.

"Don't you think you're overreacting Shell," my uncle sighed as he pulled himself off the lawn chair.

"Jesus Frank," she scolded him. "She may be accepting of nudity, but this might be too much, too soon."

My uncle sighed and nodded then followed my aunt into the river. I saw Mr. Pearson smile at his wife and gesture her towards the river.

I stood there watching as they rinsed off their sex in the river. Then I saw the Pearsons climb into their boat, still naked of course, and head out. My aunt and uncle waved goodbye to them and then turned back to the house.

Unsure if they would stay outside I quickly scooped my clothes and bolted out the front door and headed back to the barn. I took a deep breath after I got inside and then got dressed.

As I pulled my shorts on, I eyeballed one cow who had its gaze fixed on me. "Oh like you've never seen relatives fuck others before?" I said to the bovine before heading out and back to the house.

When I got back inside I saw that my aunt and uncle were still in the back yard. I sighed and smiled and went to my room and got undressed. I was about to head out back when I saw an open bottle of wine on the counter. So I poured myself a glass and headed outside. "Hey you guys," I called out as I exited.

"Hey honey," my aunt replied. "Are you drinking wine?" she admonished me.

"Yes," I replied playfully. I SO wanted to call her on riding Mr. Pearson, but thought that would be cruel, so I didn't. "I'm on vacation."

"Leave her be Shell," Uncle Frank came to my defense again when it came to drinking. "You just missed the Pearsons," he added.

Aunt Shelly shot him a death-glare for that comment and I almost laughed. "No way," I playfully moaned. "I missed them at their place and now here?"

"It's okay dear," Aunt Shelly reassured me. "I told them you went over to thank them."

"Thanks," I rubbed my aunt's arm warmly and smiled at her.

There was a part of me that wanted to call them both on what I had seen. Yet at the same time as I sat there on the grass between them both, while we were all naked, it didn't seem appropriate. Neither of them was calling me out on my new behavior. What right did I have to call them out on theirs?

******

A few days passed by. My aunt and uncle and I were all in full-on nudist mode at that point. There was one point, when my aunt and I were out getting vegetables that there were some people from the corporation owned part of the area were around tending to the crops. I had asked my aunt if we shouldn't get dressed while they were around.

"Oh hell," Aunt Shelly smiled at me and gave me a wave of her hand. "I take it as a compliment if they want to look."

I loved her laid back attitude. And that of my uncle too. It didn't seem weird to me to be naked around all the time. He never came off like a pervert and I was always comfortable around him. There were a few times when he seemed to be getting hard, but I took the attitude of my aunt and just took it as a compliment.

In fact, one night I had a dream about my uncle. Mr. Pearson was in there too, I couldn't get his cock out of my mind. But the fact that my uncle was in my dream was telling to me. I recalled the look of pleasure on Mrs. Pearson's face as my uncle pounded her pussy.

Every morning I was waking up with a wet pussy. And every morning I was getting myself off in the shower. I knew that nudism wasn't supposed to be sexual, but I still found the whole thing to be incredibly erotic.

Friday rolled around and the Pearsons showed up in their boat. All three of them, and of course, they were all naked, as were the three of us. We all lounged about and relaxed in the sun and had a wonderful afternoon together. Plans were made to go to the farmer's market the next day as well.

Later on Kendra and I were taking a swim in the river. I thought about mentioning the four-way action I had seen between her parents and my aunt and uncle, but thought it was best not to for some reason. I did confide in her that her dad's cock kept popping up in my dreams.

"Oh my god!" Kendra playfully chided me. "You teen trollop! You want to fuck my dad!"

I could only laugh in response. The truth of the matter was that I was thinking about it. After seeing Mr. Pearson's monster cock the first time, I thought it would be too much for me. But after seeing my aunt ride him, I thought maybe I could take him.

******

Saturday arrived and I helped my aunt and uncle load up the pick-up truck with what they were putting out for sale, and then we headed off. We hooked up with the Pearsons and took a stall and set things up.

I enjoyed the experience. There was a lot of really nice people and they were all warm and inviting. There also happened to be a few nice looking young guys around too. Most of them were manning stalls with their families. I was happy to see that I got a few looks, but I also noticed Kendra was getting her share of looks as well.

She was dressed as she was when I first met her. Plaid shirt, tied up, and unbuttoned very low. Cut-off jean shorts, and her hair was in pig-tails again.

When things wrapped up, the Pearsons invited us over for dinner, but my aunt and uncle declined for some reason. Still, just before we left, Kendra pulled me aside and told me I should come by on my own if I wanted. She could even get her father to pick me up in the boat if I wanted.

I was intrigued by that idea. I quickly envisioned being on the boat with Mr. Pearson alone. Both of us naked. He'd stop the boat before we got to his house, and he'd slide his monster cock inside me.

I chewed at my lower lip a bit and felt myself get a bit flush. "Tell you what," I whispered to Kendra. "I'll give it some serious thought and call you later."

When my aunt and uncle and I got back to their place there was a sticker on the door from a courier. It turns out that my mother had sent a letter via courier and since no one was home when the delivery was attempted, it would be waiting at the outlet in town.

My uncle graciously offered me the use of the pick-up once we unloaded everything. After that was done, I got into the truck and headed into town. I got the letter from my mother and didn't even bother reading it. I simply tossed it onto the passenger seat and started to head back.

But I decided to take a bit of a detour. I swung down a side road that I knew would lead me to the Pearsons' place. Kendra had told me to stop by, and even though I hadn't called to let her know I'd be by, I figured any chance I could get to get a glimpse of Mr. Pearson's cock would be cool.

I pulled into their driveway and hopped out of the truck. I headed towards the front door and knocked softly. There was no answer, so I knocked a bit harder. Still, no answer. I bit my lower lip and reached for the knob. The door opened and I nudged it a bit inside.

"Hello?" I called out as I rapped on the door once more. "It's Kelly."

No answer. I glanced around a bit and then looked back over my shoulder for some reason. Finally I shrugged and headed inside and shut the door behind me. The Pearsons seemed like cool people, and they had seen me naked, so it shouldn't have been a big deal for me to enter their home without their knowledge.

The house seemed quiet so I made my way to the back door because I figured they'd be outside because it was still a beautiful day. When I got to the back and looked out the window my jaw dropped.

Kendra was on her knees and braced on her elbows. Mrs. Pearson was lying in front of her spread-eagled, and Kendra's face was buried against her pussy. Mr. Pearson was behind Kendra, sliding his cock in and out of her.

I couldn't believe what I was witnessing! A father was fucking his daughter! A daughter was eating her mother's pussy! This was incest! And not just incest, but incest to the max!

I felt my stomach churn a bit, but I still stood there and watched. And I felt my pussy tingling and getting wet as I did watch.

A wry smile came to my lips as I stood there. Now I got it. When I told Kendra her father's cock would split me apart, and she told me 'it wasn't that bad', it made sense. She'd taken her father's cock. That's why she knew it wasn't 'that bad'.

My stomach churning stopped as I stood there and continued to watch. I had newfound respect for Kendra for some reason. Maybe it was her ability to take her father's monster cock, or maybe it was just taking her father's cock period.

I smiled as I watched them all continue to go at it. I dug my teeth into my lower lip and pushed my hands down inside my shorts to massage my already wet pussy.

The initial shock had worn off, and now I was totally into the erotic nature of the moment. Part of me wanted to strip down and head outside to join them. But another part of me didn't want to spoil the moment for them.

I felt myself cumming and savored the moment as I continued to watch them. Mrs. Pearson was moaning with pleasure as Kendra licked at her pussy. And I could hear Kendra's muffled cries of passion as her dad drilled her from behind.

After my orgasm subsided I pulled my hand from my shorts and blew the Pearsons a kiss, then I turned and headed out the door and got back into the pick-up and drove back to my aunt and uncle's place.

******

I got back to my aunt and uncle's place still blown away by what I'd seen at the Pearsons'. I climbed out of the pick-up and headed inside. My aunt and uncle were out back, so I headed to my room and stripped down. I left the courier envelope unopened on my bed and headed outside.

"Hey guys," I called out as I stepped outside.

"Welcome home honey," Aunt Shelly called to me.

"What does your mother have to say?" Uncle Frank asked me as he took a swig of his beer.

"Oh not much," I shrugged as I stopped by their chairs. "Just having a wonderful time, hope you're enjoying your time at your aunt and uncle's. Hope you're not a nudist," I chuckled as I said the last my. Aunt Shelly and Uncle Frank both laughed too. It suddenly dawned on me that I probably should have read the letter. If my mother had written to tell me my father had been killed by a gargoyle falling of a duomo in Italy and I wasn't relaying that fact, I could come off looking bad.

Still I felt the need to cover myself. I mentioned to them that's why it might have taken me a bit longer to get back, because I had stopped to read the letter. I didn't bother mentioning that I'd been at the Pearson home and saw incest to the max.

I excused myself and went down the river to take a dip. I lounged in the water as I revisited the images I had seen earlier in my head. I recalled the knot in my stomach, that eventually gave way. And, I recalled getting myself off as I watched family members pleasure each other.

My aunt got up to head inside and I slowly got out of the water and walked up and took the seat next to my uncle. I glanced over at him and smiled.

He smiled back. "What's on your mind kiddo?" he asked.

"Oh," I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair getting out the water. "Just chilling," I finally said. I couldn't help but glance down and notice his cock was partially erect. I smiled but it was as I turned my head away. I dug my teeth into my lower lip. God! Was I having sexual thoughts about my uncle?

Just then Aunt Shelly stuck her head out the back door. "Kelly?" she called out. "Kendra's on the phone."

"Oh right," I put a hand to my head in feigned forgetfulness. "I was supposed to give her a call. She said I should come over for dinner on my own even though you guys passed."

"Well you should come and talk to her," Aunt Shelly replied.

"Actually," I turned in the chair and did so in a way that my D-cup tits were being pushed in Uncle Frank's direction. "Can you let her know I'll give her a call in a bit? I just want to chill." The truth of the matter was I didn't know if I could face any of them after what I'd seen. Even though I thought it was hot, I was afraid I might blurt something out and have them be embarrassed.

"Well okay," Aunt Shelly replied a bit skeptically.

"Thanks," I called back. The other reason I wanted to stick around was to explore things on this front. I had kept my tits pushed in Uncle Frank's direction during the brief conversation with my aunt. I managed to sneak the occasional look, and was pretty sure that he was eyeballing me. And it seemed like his cock was growing a bit.

I rubbed one my right hand over my right breast before turning back to face the river. Before I did I was sure that I saw Uncle Frank's cock twitch a bit. I glanced up to the sky and pulled one leg up onto the chair as I felt my pussy tingling a bit. I couldn't believe this! Forget Mr. Pearson! Right now the thought of fucking my uncle was turning me on!

Of course, I had NO idea how to broach the subject. Now I was wishing that Kendra was there. She'd gotten me into the river to skinny-dip, and that's when I found out about my aunt and uncle's nudist lifestyle. But how do you bring up the idea of fucking a relative? I don't know why, but I was sure that Kendra would know how to do it. That's when it hit me.

"So," I asked my uncle without looking at him. "What do you think of Kendra?"

"Oh, uh," he seemed taken aback by the question. "I think she's a great girl."

I felt a rush of some sort and didn't know what it was, but I turned to my uncle and smiled. "Duh," I replied playfully. "Of course she's great. I meant what do you THINK of her?" I said it in such a way that my implication was clear.

"Oh Jesus, Kel," he chuckled as he averted his gaze.

"Come on." I prodded him as I glanced back at the door. "I'm interested."

He turned his head back to me in a scoffing manner. "You're actually asking me if I think our friends' nineteen year old daughter is hot?"

"Please tell me you don't think she's hot," I giggled in reply. "Because that would mean my uncle is gay."

"Point taken," he sighed. "Of course I've looked," he added. "And yes, she is quite attractive."

"Especially when she's naked, right?" I chided him.

"Please," he replied sarcastically. "What are you asking?"

I turned on the chair and drew my other leg up and folded my elbows on the armrest. My tits were smooshed together right in front of my uncle. "I'm just wondering if you like a woman more compact like Kendra," I shrugged. "Or a girl of my proportions."

Even with his sunglasses on I could tell he was eying me suspiciously. "Well," he finally mumbled. "I did marry your aunt," he said. "Obviously I liked her proportions."

I smiled knowingly at him. I wanted to tell him that I saw him fucking Mrs. Pearson fervently, so he must have liked her proportions too. But my aunt appeared out of the back door with a tray of munchies and drinks.

I stood up and relinquished the chair for her. I was pleased that my aunt had brought me a glass of wine, which I accepted graciously. I sat on the grass in front of their chairs and purposely spread my legs out. I wanted to see if Uncle Frank would eyeball my nearly bald muff.

I had my drink in one hand and took a carrot stick from the platter. I placed it between my lips and glanced at Uncle Frank. I wrapped my lips around it and then sucked it into my mouth. Uncle Frank was acting aloof but I could tell he was watching, because his cock continued to stir.

"So," Aunt Shelly broke the silence as she relaxed back in her chair. "How are your folks?"

"Good," I smiled and nodded. The thing is, I had no clue.

"By the way," she added as she took a sip of her drink. "If you want to have dinner with the Pearsons tonight, feel free."

I had just taken a sip of my wine and nodded while I tried not to spit it out. The second my aunt said that to me, I thought about challenging her and saying 'you'd be okay with me having dinner with a bunch of incest people?'. What I actually said was: "Thanks Aunt Shelly, I appreciate that. I'm still considering it. I just wanted to kick back and relax."

"Same here hon," she smiled at me. "We love them to death," she continued as she grabbed a celery stick off the platter.

I know you do, was the thought than ran through my head.

"After a farmer's market day," Aunt Shelly continued as she munched away. "We just like to relax."

"Oh I totally understand," I said with a smile. I cast a glance at Uncle Frank as I took a sip of my drink and ran my other hand up the inside of my thigh and over my pussy. I smiled behind my glass as I saw his cock twitch again.

After about five more minutes of chatting, an opportunity presented itself. A wasp had flown down near my crotch and I furiously waved my hand to get it away. After it was gone, I sighed and sat back in the same position, fully aware that my pussy lips were now exposed. I took another sip of my drink and again smiled behind my glass as I could see Uncle Frank's cock twitch.

Aunt Shelly noticed too, and was making very un-subtle gestures to let me know what was going on, but I just ignored them. That's when a thought crossed my mind. What if I was to ask them how they were able to separate nudity from sex? And what would happen if I told them how horny I was right now? What would happen?

Unfortunately the sound of Mr. Pearson's boat approaching put the kibosh on that idea. Mr. Pearson shut off the motor and both he and Kendra climbed out of the boat and waded through the water to the shore. Of course, they were both naked. I glanced over my shoulder a bit, but turned my head back because Mr. Pearson's cock got my pussy tingling again.

"Hey," Kendra said as she knelt down next to me. "I thought you were gonna call about dinner with us tonight?" she gave me a playful nudge.

I smiled at her. "Sorry," I shrugged. "Just got lost enjoying lounging with my aunt and uncle."

"I totally understand that," Kendra giggled. "Lord knows I've spent many a day over her lounging with them."

My brow furrowed up a bit, but I watched as my aunt stood and greeted Mr. Pearson with a hug. I thought to myself that I had seen her ride his cock, so there was more to that hug than they probably thought I knew. My uncle shook Mr. Pearson's hand and offered him a beer, and then his seat. He offered Kendra a drink too before heading inside.

sds195
sds195
647 Followers