Kelly's Summer Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
647 Followers

"So?" Kendra playfully nudged me again. "Are you coming over?"

I glanced up at my aunt and then at Mr. Pearson. I could tell he was eying my pussy and that made it tingle. "Um," I finally said. I had to mull this. Which was I more interested in? Mr. Pearson's big cock? Or maybe fucking my uncle? "I'm sorry," I sighed. "I don't know."

"That's okay," Kendra laughed. "Don't feel obligated."

My uncle came back with a beer for Mr. Pearson and a glass of wine for Kendra. He then pulled another chair over and sat down. I glanced from both my uncle and Mr. Pearson and knew both of their eyes were on my pussy.

"C'mon," Kendra gave me another nudge. "Let's have a drink in the water." She stood up and beckoned me to follow her.

I shrugged at my aunt, uncle and Mr. Pearson and then stood and followed Kendra to the river. God! I understood why Mr. Pearson would fuck his own daughter. She had an ass to die for!

"What's up?" I asked her as I waded into the water with her.

"I was going to ask you the same thing," Kendra smiled at me.

I sighed and slumped my shoulders. "Do you want to know the truth?" I asked meekly.

"Of course," she smiled at me.

I explained that I had to go back into town to get a letter from my mother and how I had stopped by at their place. "I saw you all in the back yard," I whispered.

Kendra laughed and leaned over as she did. "Well hell," she said as her laughter subsided. "Welcome to my sordid world!"

I couldn't help but smile. "Truthfully," I whispered again. "I thought it was hot!"

"Sweet," Kendra smiled at me. "If you come over we can make it a four-way," she giggled.

I lowered my head. "I don't know if I'm ready for that," I confessed.

She smiled at me. "I think you're ready for more than you realize," she said with a knowing look on her face.

"You don't know the half of it," I whispered to her as I cast a furtive glance back towards shore. "I've been eyeballing my uncle's cock."

"As well you should," Kendra smiled at me as she took a sip of her drink. "He knows how to use it."

"Oh no fucking way," I moaned. "You've fucked my uncle too?"

She just smiled and nodded. "And I've eaten your aunt's pussy too," she said proudly.

My jaw dropped. "I think you're my hero," I finally said.

Kendra leaned forward and put her hand on my neck. "Thank you," she said softly. "And I'll be honest," she continued. "I am SO looking forward to eating your pussy too. I do a thing with my tongue that drives my mother and your aunt wild."

"No shit?" I managed to mumble. I could feel my pussy tingling.

"No shit," she replied matter-of-factly as she headed out of the water. "Dad?" she called out. "We should go. Kelly's just going to relax here this evening."

"Oh, okay," Mr. Pearson sounded a bit disappointed. He stood up, thanked my uncle for the beer, and gave my aunt a hug and headed for the water.

In the water Kendra paused and finished off the rest of her wine and then held out the glass to me. As I came towards her and accepted the glass from her she leaned in and gave me a hug. "Fuck your aunt and uncle tonight," she whispered into my ear. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and then waded back towards the boat.

I stood there in stunned silence at Kendra and Mr. Pearson got into the boat and headed off. I glanced back towards shore and saw my aunt and uncle waving their goodbyes. I waded out of the water and walked up to my aunt and uncle.

I stood there for a moment, somewhat sheepishly, and then drained the remnants of my drink. "Okay," I said. "Here's the thing."

I explained to them both how I had seen them both with Mister and Missus Pearson. I also told them how I had seen the Pearson clan together as well. "Kendra told me point blank that I need to fuck you guys tonight," I said calmly. "And the thing is," I continued. "I'm into it."

Aunt Shelly's reaction was one of shock. She placed her hand to her mouth.

Uncle Frank? His cock started to grow.

I placed both empty glasses on the table next to the munchie tray. "Come on Aunt Shelly," I said playfully as I walked up to Uncle Frank then dropped to my knees. I took his cock into my hand and began to stroke it slowly. "I saw you fucking Mr. Pearson," I said with a sly grin. Then I turned my head and took my uncle's hardening cock into my mouth.

I slowly began to work my mouth over Uncle Frank's cock and I felt him get rigid inside my mouth. I was half-expecting Aunt Shelly to protest, but instead she eased up behind me and caressed my backside and kissed me on the neck.

"Oh sweetie," she moaned to me. "We didn't want to force you into this," she trailed off as she continued to run her hands over my ass.

I let Uncle Frank's cock slip out of my mouth. "You're not forcing me," I cooed back to my aunt. "I want this," I practically hissed. Then I turned my head back and took my uncle's cock into my mouth again.

"We're happy to hear that," Uncle Frank moaned as I continued to work my mouth over his cock.

"So very happy," Aunt Shelly cooed from behind, as she reached hand underneath me and began to massage my wet pussy.

******

I ended up on my knees and elbows just as I had seen Kendra before. My uncle was behind me sliding his cock in and out of my pussy, while I had my face buried between my aunt's legs as I ate her pussy.

My mind was swirling! This was so incredible! I loved feeling my uncle's cock in my pussy. I loved tasting my aunt's pussy. Was I a pervert now? I didn't care.

I felt myself cum as my uncle pumped his cock in and out of me. I moaned into my aunt's pussy, then I lifted my head. "Am I doing it all right Aunt Shelly?" I asked in a whimpered voice as my uncle continued to plow me from behind. "I've never eaten pussy before."

"You're doing great honey," my aunt cooed to me. She put her hand against the back of my head and nudged my face back down.

A few moments later I felt my aunt cum and I hungrily sucked it all down. I lifted my head briefly and looked back at my uncle. "When you cum," I moaned to him. "Cum huge!" I then turned my head back and put my mouth on my aunt's pussy.

I felt my aunt cum in my mouth again and a moment later I felt my uncle spew a load of cum inside me. I moaned as I continued to lap up my aunt's cum. My uncle gripped my hips and pumped his cock in and out of me a few more times.

My aunt spewed a bit more cum into my mouth as my uncle slid his cock out of my pussy. I lifted my head and looked at my aunt, then glanced back at my uncle. "You guys are the best," I said with heavy breath.

******

"I did it," I whispered in the phone to Kendra. My aunt and uncle were heading off to shower.

"Awesome!" she almost shrieked back. "How was it?"

"Incredible," I breathed heavily into the phone/

"No doubt," she laughed. "Your uncle is a great fuck."

"I agree," I chuckled back. "But listen," I took a deep breath. "As much as my aunt liked what I did, I want to know that thing you do with your tongue that drives her wild."

Kendra laughed. "My mom loves it too," she replied. "Either you guys come over here, or we go there, I can show you what I do."

I laughed. "Who are you going to demonstrate on? My aunt or your mother?" I chuckled.

"Well," Kendra said slyly. "I was thinking I could demonstrate on you."

I felt myself smile HUGE! "It's a date," I said to her. "As long as I get to reciprocate."

"Then it's definitely a date," Kendra laughed.

sds195
sds195
647 Followers