All Comments on 'Kelly's Surprise'

by KhonshusFist

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fine MAN!

It takes a fine MAN to be this good to the Wifey! May try this approach with mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
She brought up adultry, she named the man.

She went out knowing something was going on. She cuffed and blindfolded you. She was to tired to get you off. And you did exactly what? You were played, played very well. She orchestrated the entire thing, you were just the straight man. She now has license to cheat, to commit adulty and you my friend are just a piece of meat that is supposed to support her new lifestyle. Doesnt it feel great. Your friend cheated on his wife to screw your wife, after months of flirting and talking her up, God knows what they had done without you knowing. Your wife committed adultry and cheated with your permission. And you dear friend what did you get, the great opportunity to watch a porn movie on a hotel TV and jack off! Isnt life great? Now the genie is out of the bottle and will never go back in. Eventually she will find a bigger or a better lover and leave you, and you made her wonderful life all possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Same Old Thing

God,cant some of you porn authors come up with any thing new?You have used up the slut wife,wimp husband thing.And I will say,not very good at that.Where the hell do you come up with your husbands?AAA meetings?Or maybe the Nut House.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 17 years ago
Why don't you...?

To Anonymous in China: Since you aren't satisfied with this story, why don't you come up with something new and wonderful? Just let us know when it's published. **Harry**

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hey Harry

I don't know about China, but I won't ever post on this site. Their standards, as illustrated by allowing this story to be posted, have been far too low for some time now and they're getting lower. I have to echo China's comment. These wimp husband/whore wife stories are all written from the same cookie cutter manuscript. They're not new, they're not interesting, and they're not exciting. In fact, only a complete wimp could possibly think these stories are ANY of the above. The only difference between one of these stories and any other one is how little education one "writer" has compared to another. Generally, they're written on a 3rd grade level and this one is a prime example of that. Well, okay. A retarded 3rd grade level, but still a third grade level. The writer, and his subject matter, are just too pathetic for words. I pity this writer and the loss of his manhood that must have preceeded writing this tripe. So sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You get what you pay for!

Normally I do not comment on cuckold stories but I checked out the ending of this story to see if there were any surprises and noticed the comments. First, if you do not like these kind of stories do what I do and just check out the ending. If the husband ends up on the short end of the stick then there is no need to read further.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

On the subject of writing good cuckold stories it is very difficult because the basic plot is obvious. The really good cuckold stories are those of a psychological nature. How did this man or woman get to the mindset that it is ok to share your spouse? How do they get satisfaction out of a relationship where they are second place sexually and worse they are to be faithful (i.e., sexually exclusive) to that partner? There are several authors on the Dark Wanderer site who do a good job on creating good cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Boring!!

Same old tired plot, unbelievable characters, and an idiotic ending. This site really needs a cuckhold catagory for mindless boring garbage like this.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 17 years ago
Damn, I agree with the previous guy.

Can't there be a section for guys who want to experience their wives getting fucked and not get any relief at all. Now that would be the real fantasy section. Or maybe just a section for cuckolds completely.

Not a believable fantsy story.

BazzzBazzzalmost 17 years ago
Appropriate section

You asked if there could be a section for men that write stories that like to see their wives getting fucked. Well No Shit Sherlock there is, it's called the Loving Wives section and your in it. Just read the definition of the categories and you will figure out that Loving Wives is for cheating wives and Romance is for non cheating wives. Enjoy!

saw_man1saw_man1almost 17 years ago
Thanks

For as short a story as it was, you did a good job of setting the scene, painting a great visual of the action, and wrapping it up nicely. Well done. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loving wife to a loving husband.

Okay, so if I were the subject of the story, I would have finished the husband off before going to bed, but it was her night, so whatever.

I enjoyed this story, and it was easier to read than lots of the stories on here, as it didn't have a ton of spelling and typing errors.

It's not wimpy to treat your wife to what she desires for a night. Once she's gotten what she wants, it's more likely you'll get what you want. If one could reverse the whole story and make the one being treated to a fantasy male, would the woman be wimpy? I think not. She would be a goddess. And this kind of experience does not mean the wife will become a cheater and the marriage will end and all that other bs, it doesn't have to be that complicated, and not all women are selfish bitches as you guys seem to think they are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wate of time...

You get 25 for putting in the time... but in my opinion you wasted it.. as well as my time when I read it. Once again, you've created a bullshit scenario that is only exciting to mentally weak, men with major self esteem issues.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Not well done

Not terribly good fiction. The author's sparing use of dialog is an elementary mistake. We're told that the characters are talking but don't see them in conversation. This is poor authorship.

<P>

The characterizations are modest at best. Since I can't fathom the husband's fascination with seeing his wife fuck other men, I expected the author to explain this. No such explanation was forthcoming. I can only conclude that the hubby's motivation is fantastic since biologically there is no imperative to witness other men mating with one's wife. I don't find it credible, and the author didn't deign to elaborate on it.

<P>

There's no plot here as far as I can tell. Lacking this essential literary element can only downgrade the quality of the offering. There's no central conflict, and thus no resolution of same. The characters don't grow nor develop in any way that I can discern. They remain the same plastic blow-up dolls originally presented.

<P>

In summary, this isn't good fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Another Self Cuckolding wimp Needing Disrespect

Now I realize that there are sicko's like da bazzzster out there but why would any brag about what excites them unless they just were so far gone that self demeanment was the next lowest act available.<P>

Why not set up / pimp out your mommy - at least you won't have to raise any bastard babies as your dad would. Of course you would really need to ask him if he wanted to watch his wife being fucked - that should get you more than 40 wacks which could really be exciting for you.<P>

I can't believe I said that but you do inspire disgust and despising contemplations for being a pathetic excuse for a man into self humiliation.<P>

Get some help soon in an effort to regain some self respect. Next consider the wasted time and talent you spent on this for the very few sicko's worldwide into male humiliation and self disrespect. Surely you aren't that far gone are you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not as bad as they make out below

I quite enjoyed it actually. I really like the use of the blindfold whether real or in a story. I like the theme and if you don't then don't read or comment on these stories, read something else you do like. Unless you have the balls to write your own then you should consider carefully how you want to critic an author who I am sure puts a lot of time and effort into entertaining all of us readers out here.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

A pimp providing another idiot for his whorewife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous