Kelly's Uncle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, baby... just like that... take it all in your mouth..."

Jeff struggled to open his heavy-lidded eyes; he wouldn't miss what was happening for anything in the world. It took a while to focus his gaze under the bright light coming from the ceiling, but once he did, his eyes quickly found Kelly's sensual, naked body kneeling between him and Bobby, the latter's cock firmly lodged in her mouth as her hand worked Jeff's own hardening dick. As she reverently sucked Bobby, her eyes were fixed on her uncle's, lust glowing in them, and Jeff's cock twitched in her palm.

His friend's niece was one of a kind. The memory of her young, soft pussy gripping his cock with its tightness would surely keep him up at night, and he wouldn't be surprised if the memory of her sensual moans crowded his mind as soon as he tried to fuck someone else. He couldn't help but appreciate his friend's unselfishness when it came to Kelly. Had it been Jeff's discovery, he would have probably never shared her with anyone else.

Lost in thought, he didn't notice Kelly hovering over him until her tongue toyed with the tip of his cock.

"You're awake," she said, her hand giving his dick a light squeeze.

"Your mouth would wake up a dead man, Kelly."

Biting her lower lip coquettishly, Kelly smiled and posed a lingering kiss on the base of his erection.

"Do you like how I suck your cock, uncle Jeff?" her tongue traced his hardening flesh, twirling nimbly at the head. Jeff nodded with a sly smile. "I love to take all of this big cock in my mouth, just as much as I love it when you're fucking my pussy so hard."

"Want more of my cock in your sweet cunt, baby? Suck it good, and maybe I'll let you have some."

Jeff's harsh order sent a tingling down her spine and towards her pussy, one that made Kelly shiver. She had woken up with Bobby's cock firmly sheltered between her ass cheeks, and that was enough to make her soft flesh grow moist in a matter of seconds.

As she took Jeff's cock in her mouth, Kelly decided that the evening wouldn't end before she had those two dicks inside her, fucking her as Bobby and Jeff had promised. As much as she had loved having Bobby's cum dripping down her throat, and Jeff's hard meat abusing her delicate cunt in a way that drove her insane, Kelly wanted more. She needed more. She craved to feel Bobby's cock in her pussy, fucking her like he only knew, and she needed to have Jeff's thick meat in her ass, so her surrender to him would be, at last, complete.

Alternatively, Kelly devoted herself to suck her uncles' cocks until they grew hard in her palms and in her mouth. As she did, she made sure to give both men an unspoiled view, thanks to the mirror Bobby had set on the wall behind her, of the moist flesh of her pussy, parting to show her most intimate corner. What they didn't know, however, was that Kelly, before waking them up in such a delectable way, had set the camera on the window sill at their right, wanting to keep every single moment of this experience on tape. She was certain that, once at home, long hours would be spent watching the videos from her days at Bobby's condo, as well as the pictures he had taken, playing with her soft pussy and craving her uncles' cocks.

Once she made sure the men were ready to give her exactly what she needed, Kelly let Bobby's cock plop from her mouth. Kneeling down on the mattress, her hand found the way through her parted thighs and played with her drenched pussy as her eyes, purposely wide and innocent, went from one man to the other.

"I've been a bad, bad girl, uncle Bobby," she said, teasing herself by sliding only the tip of her finger inside her needy flesh. Bobby's eyes flew to her hand as his own toyed with his erection.

"How so, babygirl?" Bobby's eyes glowed with lust as his free hand squeezed her thigh.

Still giving them an innocent look, Kelly swiftly straddled Bobby's hips until the tip of his cock brushed her moist flesh.

"I loved taking uncle Jeff's big cock in me while you watched us," she said, and gave her clit one last flick that made her shudder from head to toe. "Just thinking of it has made all wet... good little girls don't get so hot and wet."

"Show me, baby... show me how wet you are."

At Bobby's instruction, Kelly showed him the hand that had been, until then, between her thighs.

"See how wet thinking of a big cock has made me, uncle Bobby?"

Bobby groaned, and grabbing a hold of his niece's wrist, he diligently cleaned her sweet juices from her fingers. Once done with the task, he gave her a fierce look as his hands flew to her hips to keep her in place. Kelly's little play was too much for him. He was going to give her what she wanted so badly.

"You're such a bad little slut, Kelly," he murmured as his cock prodded at her entrance, making her moan.

"Punish me, uncle Bobby! Punish me for being a bad girl!"

Her plea couldn't go unanswered. Before she could add anything else, Bobby's dick slipped inside her wanting pussy, making her cry out in delight. God, yes! Forgetting all about her little play for a minute, Kelly let herself go and fucked herself with that big cock she loved so much.

"Yeah, baby... show me how you ride that cock, come on..." as she swiftly obeyed Bobby's order, sensually gyrating her hips over his, he rewarded her with a hard swat on her ass that made her moan out loud.

However, before Kelly could lose herself in the pleasure of riding the turgid dick inside her, Bobby's voice brought her back to the delightful situation she was in.

"I will have to punish you for being such a bad, bad girl, Kelly," he growled as his hands commanded the movements of her hips. "You'll be punished for letting men fuck you in public places, babygirl."

Kelly stilled her movements for a second, and after giving her uncle's dick a good squeeze with her inner muscles, she stared at him with fake fear shining in her eyes.

"What will you do to me, uncle Bobby?" her voice, tiny and helpless, belied the expertise with which she parted her legs more widely around him, hoping to receive more of his hard meat inside her.

Gripping her hair so he could bring her face down to his, Bobby hissed.

"You'll take uncle Jeff's cock up the ass."

Kelly's eyes flew to Jeff. His smile was evil, and as he sat up on the bed, his large erection bobbed, catching her attention and making her mouth water at the sight. She would finally feel that thick flesh in her tight ass, and she couldn't wait another second.

"I've been a bad girl, uncle Jeff... Will you punish me? Your babygirl needs her ass full of big cock. Will you show me what a bad little girl I've been?"

Jeff's cock twitched at her words, and at the sight she made. Naked, her eyes clouded with lust and her lips red after sucking their dicks, there was nothing less innocent than Kelly in the whole world. Not for a second had she let go of her uncle's cock, and her little game had been carefully staged to achieve precisely that: having both cocks fucking her at the same time. And Jeff would be greatly pleased to oblige, since the thought of having this young girl's ass had been haunting him for a long, long time.

Effortlessly moving on the bed, Jeff kneeled behind Kelly and let his hands wander over her delectable body as she, once again, fucked herself with Bobby's cock.

"You're such a dirty little slut, babygirl... uncle Jeff will gladly punish you," he murmured in her ear as she bounced on Bobby's dick, and her little moan made Jeff's cock swell.

A second after that, he reached for the bedside table and opening the drawer, got the lube out. Pouring a big drop of it in his big finger, he teased Kelly's ass, pushing against it, but never actually breaking in. Once he had her pumping herself against his finger, Jeff decided to give her what he wanted and broke through the barrier of her puckered rosebud. He made sure to repeat the process several times until Kelly's ass was sufficiently lubricated - he wanted her to enjoy the experience as much as he knew he would.

Once satisfied with his work, Jeff generously lubed his own cock, and gripping Kelly's hips to still her, he positioned himself.

Kelly held her breath, almost bursting with the urge of having Jeff inside her. She wanted to submit to him completely, just like she had done with her uncle, and giving him her ass was exactly what she wanted.

The moment she felt the tip of his cock kissing her ass, Kelly moaned and pushed back at him.

"Easy, Kelly," Jeff warned. Nibbling the back of her neck, he pushed in, slowly breaking in as she moaned with delight. "Give me your ass, babygirl. Let uncle Jeff fuck your sweet little ass."

She would never say no to that! Not as long as she felt his thick cock slowly filling her up, giving her ass more than it was used to receive.

Jeff was persistent, never stopping until his balls bounced against her skin, and that was the precise moment Kelly thought she could very well die of pure pleasure, as long as she got to keep both dicks inside her for the rest of eternity.

Kelly would keep that moment in her memory for as long as she lived. Filled up by both men, she could feel their cocks pulsating inside her, making her own flesh vibrate with their heat. They stilled their movements, giving her time to adjust to their intrusion, which she, in spite her eagerness, welcomed. As wet and horny as she was, their big dicks were almost too much for her tight pussy and ass; however, Kelly would never give up. This was the moment she had been waiting for since meeting Jeff at the café, and nothing in the world would make her stop.

Then, slowly, her body moved. It was a tiny, almost reluctant rise on her knees, enough to have the hard pieces of flesh penetrating her slip from her body, if only a little. Then, giving the men green light to do with her as they pleased, Kelly impaled herself on their cocks with a lustful moan they couldn't ignore. Before long, her whole body bounced with the might of their thrusts.

Kelly's young body rejoiced with the feeling of the large dicks that fucked her without mercy. As if they had planned it beforehand, she was never empty of hard flesh to squeeze inside her; as soon as Bobby's cock slipped out, Jeff pounded her with such delightful strength, that her breasts bounced and her clit brushed against Bobby's crotch, adding more pleasure to the experience.

"More..." she suddenly pleaded. "Harder..."

And they obliged. Bobby, making sure she got as much of his cock as her body could handle, grabbed her hips to fuck that delightful tight pussy that drove him mad with lust. In return, Kelly's thighs spread wider, offering herself completely to him. As she cried out her pleasure at having Bobby's cock deep inside her wanting cunt, Jeff grabbed her long hair and tugged at it, making her arch her back as his free hand played with one ripe breast, pinching the pink nipple until it turned red and hard. Not content with that, his hand moved lower, tickling the taut surface of her tummy until it found the damp flesh of her young cunt. She was drenched, and Jeff used that to play with her clit, teasing her mercilessly until her hips bucked against them, her wanton cries echoing in the room.

Jeff could barely think. Her moans of delight, the low grunts that escaped her mouth whenever his cock pounded her sweet ass, were almost too much for him. And what made it even more erotic, Kelly enjoyed it greatly; there was no mistake about it. Over and over did she impale herself on their dicks, and it drove him wild. Her ass was hot and tight, and very, very hungry for a big cock. He fucked her harder, as she had pleaded. Nothing made him happier than giving this sexy little girl what she so vehemently begged for!

Bobby too felt the need to give his niece the hard fuck she pleaded for. All day had he witnessed her antics, all day had his cock ached to find shelter in her soft cunt to plunder it as he knew she loved. Yet, looking at her in that precise moment as she took their big cocks inside her, was proving almost too much for him to hold himself back. He could feel his cum boiling in his balls, and knew he'd be spilling himself in Kelly's warm pussy before long.

"I'm cumming, babygirl," he whispered hoarsely as his hands led her hips to fuck him faster.

Kelly moaned, her breasts bouncing under the rough fucking.

"Give it to me, uncle Bobby... your little slut wants your cum in her pussy," she murmured, her lustful eyes fixed on him. "Cum inside me!"

Bobby didn't need further encouragement. The moment she squeezed his almost painfully hard cock with her inner muscles, Bobby spilled his hot cum inside her, filling her in a way he knew she loved.

"Oh, yes... give it to me, uncle Bobby! Give me all your cum!"

Kelly's movements became more intense. The feeling of her uncle cumming deep inside her, his still swollen cock firmly lodged inside her pussy keeping all of his hot semen inside her, where it belonged, drove her mad. And as Jeff, emboldened by the way she had accepted her uncle's command, began to pound her ass with such might Bobby's cock slipped from her pussy, Kelly knew she wasn't too far away from a mind shattering orgasm herself.

"Uncle Jeff..." she murmured wantonly, hoping to muster the most submissive tone she had ever used when fucked by a big cock. "Please, uncle Jeff... fuck my ass... make me cum..."

Jeff growled, sheltering his entire cock in her gentle butt. As he did, he pushed her forward until her chest was tightly pressed against Bobby's, Jeff's weight pinning her down in a position he would love to repeat soon: legs spread wide, ass high and full of cock. Kelly was absolutely helpless under his attack, unable to do anything but take his dick inside her. And she loved it.

"Babygirl wants to cum?" as he spoke those words, his fingers once again found her clit, thrumming on it until she cried out with every thrust of his hard meat in her delectable ass. Then, taking his free hand to her neck, Jeff held her tight, arching her back just enough to grant his dick easier access to her needy butt. "Will you let uncle Jeff cum in your sweet ass, babygirl?"

Kelly's loud moan earned her a flick on her clit that almost sent her over the edge.

"I want to fell your cock deep inside my ass... I want you to cum inside me and make me yours. Am I a good little slut, uncle Jeff?" as she spoke those words, Kelly impaled herself on his cock, showing him she had always been his to do as he pleased.

"You're a fine slut, Kelly. Little sluts like you need to have their uncles cumming deep in their asses, don't they?" halting his movements, Jeff ordered hoarsely in her ear. "Beg me, slut. Beg me to cum in your ass!"

Kelly didn't need to be asked twice. She could feel her whole body twitching, and as Jeff's fingers easily entered her pussy, she knew her orgasm would hit her soon.

"Make me your little slut, uncle Jeff! Please make me cum... please... fill my tight little ass with your cum!"

Jeff growled. Ramming his cock in Kelly's tender flesh, he fucked her mercilessly, his fingers teasing her pussy until Kelly's meows of lust became cries of delight. Oblivious to anything and anyone, Kelly let her orgasm wash over her, feeling it in every fiber of her body, but above all, in her ass, where Jeff thrust energetically.

Listening to Kelly's obvious pleasure, and feeling her delectable body wriggling in his arms as her ass gripped his burning cock, and her pussy did the same with his fingers, sent Jeff over the edge. With a loud growl, he pounded into her young butt once last time, spurting his hot cum inside her as he had promised. His orgasm seemed to last an eternity, and he knew, right there and then, that this young girl had spoiled him for life. Never again would he find such a willing slut as she. Yet, he intended to enjoy her for as long as it lasted.

Her body still shaking with the strength of her release, Kelly collapsed on Bobby's chest, holding on to him as she tried to regain some breath. Her ass, full to its capacity, throbbed delightfully with the invasion of Jeff's thick cock. Her pussy, soaking wet, now rested against Bobby's cock. Her whole body sang, having finally got what she had been waiting for all day long: two big cocks just for herself. As greedy a slut as she was, she promised this wouldn't be the last time she let both her uncles fuck her as they pleased. As long as she got to feel their throbbing dicks pounding her hard, she was up for anything. A lazy smile played on her lips as she felt Jeff's cock slip from her ass. Bobby and Jeff were right. She was a fine slut.

And she damn well enjoyed it.

A surprised, delighted meow escaped her lips when she felt a finger teasing her gaping ass, testing the abuse it had been subjected to. Tight as she was, it would take her butt a few seconds to go back to normal, especially after having taken a big cock such as Jeff's, and she was sure the sight of her gaping flesh leaking his cum was an irresistible sight to her uncle. As he enjoyed it, she slipped to Bobby's side, one leg thrown over his body, allowing both men access to her.

"Such a dirty little girl," Jeff murmured against her ear, as his finger now played with her pussy and the mixed fluids pearling on her pink flesh. Two of his big fingers collected as much of his, Kelly's and Bobby's cum as he could, and holding her from her hair, offered them to her. "Suck them like the dirty babygirl you are, Kelly. Come on, swallow your uncles' cum."

Eagerly, and with her eyes fixed on Bobby, Kelly took Jeff's thick fingers in her mouth. Lovingly sucking at them, she only let go of them when she was sure they were absolutely clean. Then, casting innocent glances at her uncles, she spoke.

"My pussy and my ass are all wet and messy... Uncle Bobby always cleans me up in the shower, can you help me too, uncle Jeff?"

Bobby and Jeff shared a quick, knowing glance, one that evolved into a lustful smile.

"Come on, babygirl," Bobby said, his firm words followed by a hard swat on Kelly's ass. "We'll make sure you're as good as new once you leave the shower."

Nibbling her shoulder, Jeff then added.

"And then, we'll take great care on making you all wet and messy again, is that what you want?"

Kelly smiled, pushing her breast into the hand Bobby had posed on it.

"Always, uncle Jeff. Always."

Giving Bobby a deep, erotic kiss, Kelly stood up, her young body glowing under the bright lights. Heading for the bathroom's door, she cast the men a coquettish look over her shoulder.

"Uncle Bobby, can I play with the shower head?"

12