Kelsey's World Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,599 Followers

"You're the girl from the pizza place! Hi! I'm Kelsey!"

"Hi, Kelsey, I'm Abby. What pizza place?"

"Gambo's. I was there with Richie one night. He was watching you. A girl notices," Kelsey smiled.

Abby gave Richie a confused look. How could he be out with Kelsey and be thinking about me, she wondered? It made no sense at all to Abby.

"I like your house," Abby said. "This is really nice."

"Thanks, Honey. The friends I live here with are out at a work thing, but my boyfriend's on his way over."

Kelsey was dressed. Her mom had taught her that new guests are sometimes uncomfortable around nudity, so at the last minute she'd decided to put on stretchy jeans and a plain white t-shirt. Her body was still plenty eye-popping, though, with her braless big tits loose and nippley under the shirt. Abby had never seen anyone quite so sexy.

"I love your hair," Abby said.

"Oh, thanks, Honey! I just had it tuned-up. A friend of mine cuts it. She went even shorter this time. I think it's cool."

"It definitely is," Abby said. She wanted to reach out and touch it — one side razor-cut shorter than the other, with a longer, sexy looking top — but she didn't. Kelsey would have loved it if she had.

"So how long have you guys been hangin' out?" Kelsey asked.

"I ran into her at the Student Center yesterday," Richie said.

"Cool," Kelsey said. "Let me guess...you're taking dance."

"Is it that obvious?" Abby said. "I'm mostly taking biology and stuff for pharmacy school, but I'm taking modern dance, too. I've done ballet since I was a kid."

"You've got an awesome dancer body," Kelsey said. "Really sexy."

Abby couldn't believe someone who looked like Kelsey would say such a thing. My little flat-chested self? You think I'm sexy?

They went into the kitchen where Kelsey poured them each the single glass of wine she offered to guests who were younger than drinking age. She had a feeling they'd be there a while, though, so she used the big glasses and filled them up.

"So how did you get into modeling?" Abby asked.

"Oh, I don't know," Kelsey said. "I guess I've never really thought about it. Maybe because of my mom's pictures? Yeah, I guess they had a pretty big effect on me."

"Your mom modeled?" Richie asked.

"Just for fun. My dad took pictures of her, with other guys and stuff."

"You've seen them?" Richie asked. He and Abby both looked surprised. Richie had heard about Kelsey's parents swinging, but the concept was still a bit foreign to him. To Abby it was a whole new world.

"Yeah, I found a box of 'em a long time ago," Kelsey said. "They're super hot."

"Holy cow!" Richie said, using one of his father's favorite expressions.

Kelsey smiled. "I know, it's crazy, right? My parents, the swingers."

Abby's eyes were still big with surprise. Kelsey thought it was cool that Richie was bringing her into it all, but she thought she'd better lay out the ground rules, for her parents sake if nothing else.

"Don't tell anyone, okay Abby?" she said. "Swingers like to go sorta under the radar, you know what I mean?"

"Oh, yeah," Abby said. "Totally."

"Damn, Richie. Now I know why you had the hots for her. She's super cute."

Abby looked at Richie. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her heart was pounding. Her mind flashed from Richie's innocence in high school to all the orgasms he'd given her the night before. An image of Kelsey from the porn site popped into her head, sweat literally dripping from her big tits as a huge black man named Dante fucked her hard.

Richie's head was spinning, too. He wasn't surprised that Kelsey outed him like that, but it embarrassed him nonetheless and he blushed. Both he and Abby were saved from the awkwardness by Austin walking in through the side door.

"Hi, Honey," Kelsey said.

"Hi," he said. "Hi, Richie, how's it goin'?"

"Good," Richie said.

"Richie brought his friend Abby over," Kelsey said.

"Oh, hi," Austin said, looking a bit shy. Cute girls always affected him that way at first.

"Hi," Abby said quietly. She was shy, too. Austin was a gorgeous guy, and as soon as she saw him she knew who he was. Her older brother was on the varsity soccer team when Austin was one of the star players. Abby was thirteen at the time, just coming into her womanly feelings and desires. Seeing Austin again, matured into a delicious looking twenty-two-year-old, was a bit breathtaking. Coming to the quick realization he was Kelsey's boyfriend and a member of the Slut Club was downright earth shattering. "I'm Paulie's sister," she blurted out. "Paulie Lindeman."

"No fuckin' way!" Austin said. "I remember you!"

Abby's body went into heart-pounding full-blush mode again.

"You and your friends came to all the games," Austin said. "Some of us guys wanted to...well, I shouldn't say."

"You guys wanted to fuck the jail bait?" Kelsey said.

Austin blushed, and Kelsey smiled.

"This is cool," Kelsey said. She loved sexual tension almost as much as the great sex that followed it. "Abby, did you ever get with any of them?"

"No! We were only, like, thirteen, and really shy."

"Yeah, I was a late bloomer, too. I was eighteen before Austin popped my cherry."

"Really?" Abby asked. That's..."

"Surprising, right? Considering what's happened since then," Kelsey chuckled.

"So you guys have been together all that time?"

"No, Austin wasn't my boyfriend, until, like, a month ago. Our first time together was just at a party. It's actually where my friends and I started...Richie, did you tell her about everybody?"

Richie nodded.

"Your club, you mean?" Abby said.

"Yeah," Kelsey smiled. "What do you think about it?"

"Oh...I...think...it's cool, I guess. I mean, it is...cool."

Kelsey smiled. "Good. I know some girls think the whole slut thing's bad. But me, I just think it's like a badge of honor. It's like, yeah, I think sex is like super fun and I'm just going to enjoy it. That's what being a slut is to me. Someone who really gets what sex is all about and makes the most of it."

Abby was fascinated. Kelsey was all that she'd expected and more. Kelsey's definition of what a slut is seemed spot-on, even though Abby had never really thought about it before. When she took everything into consideration — the ridiculously hot body, the swinger parents, the porn career, the skills she'd taught Richie — Kelsey seemed like the ultimate roll model for an eighteen-year-old girl trying to figure out her own sexuality. Abby wanted to sign up for her class, and when she glanced at Austin, she hoped he would be the assistant professor.

"So how...like...exclusive is it?" she asked shyly.

"The Slut Club?" Kelsey said. "Oh, Honey, you're in! I mean, if you wanna be."

Abby's body tensed and her rising blood pressure nearly blew her head off. Kelsey could tell it was a big moment for the young girl.

"So how sexy is dancing?" she asked. "I always thought it must be super sexy. Do the guys ever get boners in those body suits they wear?"

Abby laughed. Some of the tension drained away, and she took a big sip of wine.

"A couple times, I think," she said. "There's like, a lot of padding down there, at least when we were young in ballet. The modern dance at the college is a lot more..."

"Bigger dicks?"

"Yeah," Abby smiled. "They're a lot more out there."

"Do they let you rub on 'em?" Kelsey asked.

"Yeah. I mean, sometimes you do, just as part of the choreography. It's not supposed to be sexual or anything."

"Have you got mirrors at home? With one of those rail things you put your leg up on and stuff?"

"Yeah, in my basement."

"Richie, you need to fuck her down there!" Kelsey said. "How cool would that be!"

Abby was thrilled with the free-wheeling conversation. None of her friends talked about sex the way Kelsey did.

"Have you ever danced naked down there, in front of the mirrors?" Kelsey asked.

"No," Abby said. "That might be fun, though."

"How cool would it be if your father and his friends were watching, like through a heater vent or something," Kelsey smiled.

Abby's eyes flared. She'd never thought about her father that way, but a couple of his friends...

"So what do you think about the being on stage thing?" Kelsey asked. "Do you like it, or is it scary?"

"I like it. I got used to it really young, with the ballet recitals. I was only five when I started."

"Cool," Kelsey said. She was wondering how Abby would fare in a group sex situation — would she enjoy being on display, letting others watch her tiny dancer body get split apart by a huge cock? Austin just happened to have one handy...

"Will you do something for me, as your first club activity?" Kelsey asked.

Abby tensed up again and her blood pressure spiked. "Okay," she said. Saying no to Kelsey didn't seem like an option.

"Don't worry, it'll be fun," Kelsey smiled. "It'll be like a performance. You and Austin, gettin' all sweaty while me and Richie watch."

Abby and Richie both had the same 'Holy shit!' thought. It wasn't bad, though, for either of them. Richie was strangely excited by the idea, and Abby, she'd had dreams about Austin Lowe and his soccer teammates for five years, all the way through her awkward puberty.

"You don't mean dancing, do you," she said shyly.

"No, Honey! Fucking! You wanna fuck him, don't you? You can pretend you're thirteen and it's your first time."

Abby swallowed hard. She did want to fuck him, and she assumed since she was going to be in the club she would be with him at some point, maybe even that night. But to do it like a performance, with Richie watching no less, well, that was so far out there she never in a million years would have though of it herself.

"I know Austin likes the idea because his pants are lumpin' up," Kelsey smiled. "You probably make guys hard all the time, just walkin' around."

"You're crazy," Abby said, looking down at her lean dancer body. "I look nothing like you or the others on your website. A porn guy would laugh at me."

"Holy fuck, Honey! Are you kidding?" Kelsey said. "All right, we got some work to do on your self esteem. I tell you what, our friends are gonna be really good for you. Before long you'll know what's real —you're wicked cute and wicked hot. The guys'll be fallin' all over themselves to fuck you. Right, Austin?"

"Yeah," he said, looking shy and a little goofy.

"See, you made him shy. Trust me, only cute girls do that to him," Kelsey said. "Show her, Austin. Kiss that girl."

Austin stepped in front of Abby, looking down into her upward gazing eyes. He craned his neck to the side and kissed her with soft lips, gently, with a softly probing tongue.

Abby couldn't believe she was kissing Austin Lowe. She wondered if she could tell her friends, or if that would be breaking the club rules. All that conventional thought melted away as the kiss smoldered.

"Get a room, you two," Kelsey giggled. "Let's go upstairs."

The kissing lips separated. Abby's eyes looked different, still gazing up at handsome Austin, but some of the concern that showed in them was replaced with budding lust. She wasn't comfortable, though, that was for sure. She went nervously to Richie's side and took his arm.

"To the big bed, my babies!" Kelsey happily commanded.

Richie shook his head and smiled. "She's crazy," he said, looking down at Abby's pretty eyes.

Abby was sure Richie was right, but Kelsey's kind of crazy was exciting. Hers was a new and wild kind of living, and Abby wanted in.

"Is this cool, Richie?" Austin asked quietly as the foursome moved toward the stairway.

"Oh, yeah," Richie said. "As long as Abby thinks so."

She smiled at Richie, squeezing his arm tighter. "I do," she said.

Kelsey smiled as she led the way. She liked Abby's answer, and she loved having new people join the group. As she rounded the corner into her bedroom she seated Richie in her makeup chair and ducked into Brie's room for hers.

"It's cool that you like audiences," she said when she sat down next to Richie.

"This isn't really what I meant," Abby said. "You really want us to...do it? Right here? In front of you?"

"Sure. It'll be hot, you'll see. Austin's used to it. He gets off on it."

Abby looked unconvinced. She had no reason to think Austin wouldn't be happy to show off, but her own ability to let herself go like that was doubtful.

"Just pretend we're not here if you need to," Kelsey said. "We can be quiet if you want, but I'm an old cheerleader, so it's not easy for me to keep my mouth shut."

"No, that's okay," Abby said nervously. "Quiet might be harder."

"That's the spirit," Kelsey smiled. "Look at that, you got him hard already. Feel that lump. He's a big boy."

Abby reached rather tentatively for the crotch in question. Richie wondered if Austin's eight-incher would affect how Abby felt about his own much more average length, but he remembered the nice orgasms he gave her and didn't worry about it anymore. Seeing the look on Abby's face as she gently squeezed the hard lump was exciting. Richie settled in for the show.

Austin could sense he needed to take the lead, so he unfastened his pants and unzipped. Abby's face was beautiful — nervous, excited, horny, all of it tinged with the unknown. It was a look of youthful, lusty wonder.

Kelsey was about to encourage her, but it wasn't needed. Abby's hand slipped under the waistband of Austin's underwear. A breathy sigh left her mouth and Austin kissed her.

"Yeah, baby," Kelsey said. "A hot cock and a hot kiss."

Abby wanted to giggle but the hot cock was just too astonishing. The feel of it overwhelmed her senses and she moaned, deep and breathy.

Kelsey loved it. She glanced at Richie, reached for his hand and held it in hers on her thigh.

Austin pulled Abby's t-shirt off over her head, tousling her hair. She was wearing a bra, which made Kelsey smile.

"You're gonna have to throw those bras in the trash, Honey," she said. "If I don't need 'em, you sure as heck don't. Let your nips out into the world. Guys love 'em."

That time Abby did giggle.

"Holy fuck you're cute," Kelsey said. "I wish I was Austin right now."

Abby gathered her courage and took of her bra. Her nipples were as awesomely cute as Kelsey had imagined.

"Fuck yeah!" she said. "Those are sweet nips."

Austin's wasted no time getting his mouth on them. Abby giggled again, but it was all breath. Her face looked more relaxed, but all the excitement remained.

She tugged at Austin's t-shirt, so he flung it off.

"Oh my God!" she said quietly, looking at, and touching, Austin's perfectly sculpted chest and abs.

"Nice, huh?" Kelsey said. "You should see the older women when they get with him."

Abby briefly wondered about them — who they were, how many of them there were— but a moment later she was lost in Austin again. He pushed his pants and underwear down and stepped out of them.

Abby froze. She stared at the unbelievable sight in front of her — Austin Lowe, naked, with a massively hard cock. The sight of him was so extraordinary she almost fainted. Luckily the bed was right next to her so when her knees went weak she had a place to land.

Austin thought she was getting into position for some cock sucking, so he advanced, right in close to her face. Abby was delirious. She reached for the stunning cock and shoved it into her mouth, none to gracefully.

"Yeah, girl. Suck that cock," Kelsey quietly cheered.

Abby barely made sense of the words. The taste of hot flesh, the scent of Austin's manhood, the eyes watching her — it was all way more intoxicating than the wine. She could feel herself slipping farther and farther from reality.

"Oh, God!" Austin blurted. He was in a happy place, too. His big cock filled Abby's small mouth. Her dragging teeth and exploring tongue hit him with jolt after jolt of awesomeness.

"That's fuckin' hot," Kelsey said quietly.

Richie agreed, but didn't say anything. The sight of Abby sucking a big eight-incher had his rapt attention. He didn't even want to blink.

"I can't wait to see your pussy, Honey," Kelsey said. "I'm gettin' all wet just thinkin' about it."

Abby's eye grew big with surprise and she smiled. The big cock slipped out of her mouth and she looked at Kelsey with wonder. She'd watched enough of the porn to know Kelsey could make a girl cum just as easily as the men. Being with a girl was something Abby had never experienced. When her eyes met Kelsey's she knew that was about to change.

Austin groaned when she sucked him back in, her mouth vibrating with her own moans as she went a little wild on him. Her horniness was cranked and her hands went to her leggings, tugging them down over her slender hips and her little bubble-butt ass.

She did her best to keep the slippery cock in her mouth while she stripped herself bare, gobbling up the fleshy shaft with wet, sloppy urgency.

"Your fuckin' body's killer, girl," Kelsey praised.

It was all so new and exciting to Abby — the praise for things she'd been uncomfortable with in the past. She gathered up Austin's man parts in her hands and sucked and licked every inch, her tongue even reaching far under his balls toward his asshole, somewhere she'd never gone with another boy. Her sexy little moans were sweet music.

Austin reached for her arms and guided her up onto the bed, on her hands and knees looking back at him. Her ass was wide open to her spectators, and the adrenaline rush was intense.

"Holy shit Abby, your ass is so nice!" Kelsey said. "Oh my God!"

Deep, animalistic breaths pumped out of the girl as she looked at Kelsey and Richie. Austin's hand slipped down between her ass cheeks to her slippery pussy, a beautiful, puffy lipped piece of femininity.

"That's the kind of pussy nobody can resist," Kelsey said, her voice soft and reverent.

Abby groaned when Austin's fingers broke through the glistening surface, disappearing inside.

A few moments later she cried out softly when his mouth found the same spot, his warm, licking tongue tasting and exploring.

Kelsey squeezed Richie's hand when Austin rose up on his knees and pressed his cock into the beautiful pinkness. The sight was breathtaking, as was Abby's lovely cry.

"Fffuuck!" Kelsey whispered.

Abby heard her. She turned her head to her rapt audience, sitting quietly in their chairs. With Austin's big cock deeper inside her than anyone had ever been, she looked into Richie's eyes and had a sudden, gut twisting orgasm. Austin held her spasming body tight and gave her a solid thrust. It was mind altering and life changing.

She held her astonished looking gaze on Richie and let her hips start to move. Austin knelt still and watched the pretty, young pussy fuck him, Abby's body moving smoothly, sensuously.

"Yeah!" Kelsey praised. "A fuckin' dancer girl!"

Abby's orgasm had been a big one, a full-body affair that left her in an altered state, both physically and mentally. She milked the feeling and let it build again. Her head turned away from her adoring fans as the magic started to swell inside her.

"Fuck me," she sighed quietly, ready for Austin to take charge. "Fuck me."

Austin's hips joined with hers in the beautiful carnal dance. The choreography was instinctual, the performance intense. Abby had experienced a few opening nights before, and loved the heightened sense of excitement they always brought with them, but there on Kelsey's bed, unencumbered by costume, with a stunning and willing leading man, she was experiencing the concept of performance at a whole new level. Something deep in her psyche loved it even more than she could explain. It was the most powerful, mind altering feeling, like a drug she wanted a lot more of.

"Ohhh yeah!" she cried quietly. Her body and mind were on auto-pilot, fucking with stunningly beautiful sensuality. "Ohhh fuck yeaahhh!"

riverboy
riverboy
4,599 Followers