Kelsey's World Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,613 Followers

Her head turned slowly to her audience again, and orgasm number two grew from a smolder to a raging fire.

"Holy shit Abby!" Kelsey said, squeezing Richie's hand again right in the middle of it. "I'm cummin' just lookin' at your face!"

It took Abby a few minutes to regain her composure. Fucking Austin was more than a little magical, and you don't walk back from something like that casually. When he pulled his big cock out and left her empty, she swiveled around and sucked the sticky thing into her mouth. Like she felt after Richie had fucked her, cock sucking suddenly felt oh so right. Her two new lovers gave her an appreciation for the way all the porn girls sucked on cocks, something she'd never understood before. Austin's was a particular mouthful, but she did her best and loved the way she had to stretch her lips to let it fill her. Oh my God, she wondered, what did this huge thing look like in my pussy? No wonder they were watching the way they were!

"Are you guys just gonna sit there all night, or what?" she asked, her eyes lusty from the steamy warmth and carnal scent of the big eight-inch cock just millimeters from her mouth. She gobbled it up again and moaned.

Kelsey giggled and got up, pulling Richie to his feet. Her t-shirt and stretchy jeans were off in no time. She climbed onto the bed while Richie was undressing.

"Can you do a split, Abby?" Kelsey asked. "Let me see how wide your legs go."

Abby giggled nervously. The nervousness felt odd after the otherworldly first act. Kelsey's touch did nothing to calm it.

"You gettin' shy, Honey?" Kelsey asked.

Abby didn't answer, but her eyes told the story. Kelsey figured it was the girl/girl thing, Abby probably hadn't done that before. It was true, and Abby was a bit shell-shocked to be naked on a bed with another naked girl, but it was more than that. She suddenly felt completely inadequate as a woman. Kelsey's body was just so out of this world, so powerfully, viscerally womanly, it left Abby feeling like a flat-chested teenager.

"God I love your dancer body!" Kelsey said, at just the right moment.

"Really?" Abby said. "Why?"

"Holy fuck, girl, are you kidding? You move like a...like a woman. I've never seen anything sexier."

Abby was astonished. She had a pretty good idea Kelsey was a truth-teller, but she still had trouble believing what she'd said.

"Fuckin hot," Kelsey said, just as her mouth met Abby's.

Abby was shocked again, but it didn't last. It only took a few seconds to feel the sexual heat, and her orgasmically altered mind melted into the new feelings. Austin reclined against the wall and Richie sprawled out on the end of the bed, both of them watching as Kelsey swept the new girl up in her sensual world.

Abby moaned into Kelsey's mouth when her hands found the redhead's big tits. Abby had often wondered what big, squishy tits felt like, and her hands explored them with softly squeezing enthusiasm. At first she avoided Kelsey's big, hard nipples. Her thinking brain said, "Too sexy, I shouldn't!" As the hot kiss burned on her sexual brain took over, and the delightfully rubbery nipples became a favorite of Abby's fingers.

Kelsey explored Abby's tits, too. The smallest of anyone in the group, they were nonetheless warm, and smooth, and soft. Tits just like any other, decorating a sexy young woman in perfect proportion, with sensitive nipples that drew Kelsey's mouth as soon as the kiss ended. Abby moaned, holding Kelsey's head tight against her heaving chest. That's when Abby's eyes met Richie's again. She smiled sweetly. Richie did, too.

Abby was surprised that act two was just the girls. She'd expected her first four-way to roll over her like a steamroller, all tangled limbs and wild fucking. Being the center of attention again, with a stunning looking porn girl no less, surprised the hell out of her. She thought about calling in the troops — their cocks were both hard, after all — but decided to see where things were going with Kelsey.

"On your back, girl," Kelsey commanded, her voice breathy and soft. "Show me how wide you spread."

Abby did it but didn't know why. As she lay there with her legs going wider, and wider, and wider, she couldn't believe she was doing it.

"Oh, my God!" Kelsey said, with quiet reverence. "Austin, Honey," she said, glancing at him to make sure he was seeing what she was seeing. "What the fuck!"

Her hands went to Abby's legs, spread wide in a perfectly straight split.

"That's insane how hot that looks!" Kelsey said, gently caressing, raising goosebumps on Abby's inner thighs. "You're just so..."

The words were muffled out when Kelsey's mouth met the wide-spread pussy. Abby moaned so deeply she worried that she may have peed a little.

Kelsey's tongue wasted no time getting down to business. Abby's head relaxed on the bed and she didn't move. With legs as wide as legs go she clutched at the bed sheets with white knuckles as Kelsey took her higher.

Abby's back arched up a little at a time until it was as high as it could go, just like the psychedelic thoughts in her mind. Kelsey gave her a ripping, unrelenting orgasm, holding onto Abby's writhing, thrusting wide-spread thighs for dear life.

Before Abby could recover Kelsey was up, legs spread wide over the still spread girl, grinding her pussy into Abby's.

"I'm fuckin' you, Honey," she sighed, almost instantly as worked up as Abby was.

"Fuck!" Abby whimpered.

Her hands went to Kelsey's extraordinary tits, and she came again. The two pussies squished together with ferocious heat, red-hot clit against red-hot clit. Kelsey came too.

Abby was stunned. She lay there naked with her legs still in a split, unable to process things. A girl, a girl!, had just made her cum. Twice. With two naked boys watching. And one of them was Austin Lowe. And the girl was a porn star. None of it made any proper sense.

"You cum super nice, Honey," Kelsey said, snapping her back to reality. "I can't wait to see you with all the guys at the parties."

Abby didn't know what to say.

"Richie, fuck your girl," Kelsey said. "Let's have a little party of our own."

An hour later, Abby nearly stumbled down the stairs. Her whole body felt out of kilter. It was a bit like the way she felt after a strenuous dance rehearsal, when her bloodstream was flooded with happy juice and every single muscle was singing, but it was even better — Kelsey and Austin and Richie had left her dazed and bemused.

When she reached the bottom of the stairs she was startled by the side door opening and new voices. Brie and Charity were just getting home from their school meeting.

"Oh, hey you guys!" Kelsey said, her tits bouncing as she trotted down the stairs naked. Austin had slipped into his boxer shorts and was following her. "This is Richie's friend Abby. We just had the best time!"

"Hi, Abby," Brie said. "Are you leaving already?"

"Yeah, I think I should. I've got a paper I need to work on for school."

"She'll be back. Right, Abby?" Kelsey said. "She's gonna hang with us now. Isn't she super cute? God, I just love her body. You guys know she dances, right?"

"We don't know anything yet, Kel," Charity said, looking perturbed. "You always assume everyone knows everything."

"Don't mind her, Brie said to Abby. "She just found out one of her boy-toys is seeing someone else."

"Adam?" Kelsey asked. "Oh, Honey, are you bummed?"

"I don't know," Charity said sadly. "I mean, all we did was fuck. It's not like...there was anything more, really."

"Hmm," Kelsey said. "Yeah, if you're bummed, there was something more. I'm sorry, Honey."

"That's okay," Charity said. She took a deep breath and wondered if any of the other male teachers might like a fling.

"Want a drink?" Kelsey asked her. "Get outta those clothes. I'll pour you guys one."

Charity looked at Kelsey, in all her naked glory, and at Abby and Richie fully clothed. It seemed reasonable enough to get naked. It was Charity's house, after all. She quickly stripped off her teacher dress, her bra and her shoes. She left her panties on, but it didn't mellow the effect much — it was a sexy, lacy bit of underwear that made her beautiful ass look even hotter.

Brie stripped too, feeling a little odd doing it right there in the living room, but leaving to do it would have seemed just as odd. She left her panties on, too.

"Austin, Honey, you're gonna have to help Charity feel better," Kelsey said. "You got anything left after welcoming Abby so nicely? You guys," she said to Charity and Brie, "It was sooo fucking hot! Remember the soccer team in high school, Brie? Paulie Lindeman? He's Abby's brother! She used to come to the games and dream about Austin and all the guys. How old did you say you were, Abby?"

"Thirteen I guess," Abby said shyly, still in a bit of disbelief over what had happened that evening.

"No way!" Brie said. "So tonight, here he was? Just out of the blue?"

"Yup," Abby said. She blushed a beautiful shade of fleshy pink as she thought about it all.

"They fucked the shit outta each other," Kelsey said succinctly. "It was wicked."

"Whoa," Brie said quietly. "That's hot."

"Richie, how'd you get such a cute girl, anyway," Charity said, smirking kiddingly.

"Just lucky, I guess," he said.

Abby looked at him and smiled softly. Just a few days before, sitting in her room studying all alone, she wished for a little luck with a boy. Running into Richie at the student center turned out to be lucky all around.

riverboy
riverboy
4,613 Followers