Kelsey's World Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,604 Followers

"Well if I lose two fans I'd rather gain you guys," Jaynie said. "But wait, all three of you were there?"

"Yeah, Austin was tired from work, so he didn't go out with us."

Jaynie looked confused but decided her mind was playing tricks, making the situation more interesting than it probably was.

Kelsey noticed Austin checking out Jaynie's hair. "Did I tell ya?" she said to him. "Awesome, right? Remind you of the first time you fucked me?"

Jaynie's eyes flared. She'd never met anyone quite like Kelsey.

"Your drummer's hot," Kelsey said, gazing off toward the stage. "You music people probably party all the time after you play, right?"

"Not really," Jaynie said. "Yeah, Dino's a cutie. He wasn't here last week. He keeps time better than anybody in town."

"You gotta love a guy with rhythm, right," Kelsey smiled. Jaynie smiled and blushed a little. "Austin's got it," Kelsey said. "He just goes and goes, real steady. It takes you right over the top whether you wanna go or not. I mean who wouldn't wanna, but, it's like it hypnotizes you or somethin', you know?"

Kelsey looked at Jaynie, waiting for an answer.

"Oh. Yeah, I guess so," Jaynie said.

Kelsey smiled sweetly. She could tell Jaynie wasn't comfortable with the conversation, but she sensed a curiosity.

"So what's Dino's story?" Kelsey asked.

"I'm embarrassed to say I used to think he was gay. He's most definitely not, according to a woman he used to date. I think he's between things now. I'm not sure."

"Why don't you hit that, girl! His glasses make me wet. Is that weird?"

"Maybe," Jaynie said, glancing embarrassedly at Austin.

"You're wonderin' what's goin' on with us, aren't you," Kelsey said. "Austin and me, we're open. We share and...do other stuff. No rules really."

"Oh. Yeah, I've...heard of that."

Kelsey smiled again, a little more mischievously. "You could come home with us. We'd love that. Your hair reminds him of me when we first got together. Plus you're just cute. Do you like girls?"

"I, uh..don't really know. I've never been really attracted, no."

Jaynie had to admit that was changing rapidly. Kelsey had her pulse rate up, and it felt good. "Looks like your friends found some new candidates," she said. "They really like the older guys, huh?"

"Yeah, Charity's bonkers for 'em," Kelsey said. "You should see her with my dad."

"What's your mom think of that?" Jaynie asked, expecting the usual kind of answer.

"Oh, she's cool with it. They're open too, so..."

Jaynie pondered Kelsey's free-thinking words, realizing "you should see her with my dad" might mean something way different than she'd first thought.

"You guys are really all that...open?" she asked.

Kelsey could see the curious surprise on Jaynie's face. "I hope you don't think it's awful," she said.

"Oh, no! I'm a live-and-let-live kind of girl," Jaynie said. "I dream about living in a commune. I guess they get kind of...free, sometimes, too."

"Oh, yeah! My mom and dad thought about startin' somethin' like that after college, but then they got this super cool house and just sort of did it, like, less formally. Just parties and stuff."

"Your mom might not want you to tell everything, Kel," Austin said.

"Oh. Shit," Kelsey said, realizing he was right. "You're cool though, right Jaynie? You're not gonna blab about us, are ya?"

"Hell no," Jaynie said. "You guys are way more interesting than my usual friends. I'll keep your secrets. Oops. I gotta run. I'll be back..."

Jaynie high-tailed it back to the stage as the young girl was finishing her song.

"Yeah! Lets have another hand for Jenny Smithson! Still in middle school! Isn't she amazing?" Jaynie said into the microphone. She turned to the boys, called out a song and turned back to the crowd. "This one's for my new friends."

The band kicked off a slinky rhythm, with low down horns led by the slide trombone. Jaynie sung in a smooth, sultry voice, telling the story of her "kitchen man." Kelsey was transfixed, quickly lost in the sexy, old-fashioned song...

"Oh, his jelly roll is so nice and hot


Never fails to touch the spot


I can't do without my kitchen man.

-

"His frankfurters are oh so sweet


How I like his sausage meat


I can't do without my kitchen man.

-

"Oh, how that boy can open clam


No one else is can touch my ham


I can't do without my kitchen man..."

Jaynie finished the song with a sly smile on her demure face. She bowed deeply to the happily applauding crowd, pausing when she felt gravity open up a shadowy view inside her sparkly blouse. She liked to finish that song that way, with a little something extra for the observant men in attendance.

"Jesus Christ, you guys," Kelsey said when she realized Charity and Brie were standing behind her. "I'm in love with this girl!"

"The singer?"

"Yup. She's just so earthy and...I don't know," Kelsey said. "She's makin' me wet. I'm picturin' what her voice would sound like when she's cumming."

"She sings nice," Charity said. "There was a girl at our church at home that sounded sort of like her."

"Yeah?" Kelsey said. She caught Jaynie's eye again and they smiled at each other. "Do you think she's churchy?"

"Maybe," Charity said. She eyed Jaynie a little more closely. She was always curious about what Kelsey found attractive.

"You think she's a choir girl?" Kelsey asked. "God, now I'm really gettin' wet!"

Charity giggled.

"So who were those guys?" Kelsey asked. "Are they gone?"

"Yeah, they had to leave. They're shy. I think they sort of panicked," Brie chuckled.

"Really?" Kelsey said. "That's kinda sexy though, right?"

"Yeah. We shoulda dragged 'em into the ladies room."

"Fuck yeah," Kelsey said. "Shy guys are cool."

"How 'bout those two?" Austin said, gesturing at two young guys at the other end of the bar.

"They look like they got guns in their fuckin' pickup trucks," Kelsey said. "What about the guys in the band? Jaynie can introduce you guys."

"The drummer's cute," Charity said.

Kelsey smiled. "I know, right? His name's Dino. I've been watchin' the guy playin' that big bass thing, too. He looks fun."

The open mic night ended earlier than the blues band nights, leaving everybody plenty of time to talk. Austin sat at the bar talking to the bartender while Kelsey and the girls wandered up onto the stage to meet the band. Jaynie introduced everybody.

"This is my Steve," Jaynie said, pulling over a man who was helping to break down the gear. "He's my roadie, too."

"You're Jaynie's sweetie?" Kelsey beamed. "Oh my God, I better keep you away from my friends. They love cute older guys."

"Ha!" Steve smiled. "You made my day. Nice to meet you, Kelsey."

"Nice meetin' you, too!" Kelsey smiled. "I guess you don't have to worry, though. They both got their claws in somethin' already."

Brie was sitting on the drummer's stool, chatting casually while he broke down his kit. Charity was working her magic on the bass player. She was holding the big bass fiddle that was bigger than she was while he instructed her in how to pluck the fat strings with her fingers.

"Look, you guys," she smiled. "I'm a jazz musician!"

"Fast workers," Jaynie said quietly to Kelsey. "I love you guys."

"Damn, Jaynie, you got the sexiest eyes I've ever seen," Kelsey said. "I mean, for real. How do you stand it, Steve? Between that and the hair, you must just wanna fuck her all day long."

"Ha!" Jaynie chuckled, looking at the surprised expression on Steve's face. "I forgot to tell you, babe, she doesn't hold back on her thoughts."

"Oh, sorry," Kelsey said. "Are you guys shy about fucking?"

Jaynie giggled. "I don't know if shy's the right word, but we don't talk about it with other people."

"Oh, well that's cool I guess," Kelsey said. "But it's just part of life, Honey. Right?"

"Right," Jaynie said. "I'm with you, believe me. I think society is way to stodgy and puritan."

"Do you?" Kelsey said, looking happy. "Me too. Do you guys wear clothes around the house?"

"Yeah. Not a lot," Jaynie said. "Panties and a t-shirt, that kind of thing."

"That's a start, Honey. Lose the t-shirt next time," Kelsey said. She noticed a twinkle in Steve's eyes. "See that, he's thinkin' about it already. You gotta do it too, though, Steve. Just some silky boxers to start, and then nothin' when Jaynie get's down to nudie."

Jaynie giggled again. "Why do I get the feeling you're gonna ask us for a report every week, to see how it's going."

"Better watch out," Brie said from the drummer's stool. "She'll have this whole place naked before you know it."

"Dino, didn't you have a bumper sticker about naked drumming?" Jaynie asked.

"I did. I sold the car, though. I should try and find another one."

"Kel has a GOT PORN sticker on her Jeep," Charity said, still plucking away at the big bass.

"Wow," Jaynie smiled. "That's like something you'd see on a redneck truck, right next to PISS ON PRIUS."

"I wear it proudly," Kelsey said. "I was in the industry."

"The...porn industry?"

"Yup. I'm still the top hit on my studio's website."

"You're kidding!" Jaynie gasped. "I mean...you certainly look the part, but...oh, I didn't mean that in a bad way..."

"No, I know, Honey," Kelsey said. "Hey, my mom gave me the bod, so I might as well use it, right?"

"That's...one way of looking at it," Jaynie smiled.

"What kind of porn are we talkin' about," Steve asked.

"Steve!" Jaynie scolded. "That's...kind of personal..."

"No, I don't mind," Kelsey said.

"She'll even give you a tour of the studio, if you want," Charity said. "Just make sure you wear your good underwear."

Kelsey giggled. She decided not to tell the story, but she beamed a beautiful smile at Charity as they both remembered Charity's afternoon under the studio lights with Jamar.

"So, Stevie, I did all kinds," Kelsey said. "Some straight stuff with guys my age, lots of older guy stuff, lots of girl on girl stuff, some gangbang, lots of big black cock. It was all when I was at college, helpin' to pay the tuition, you know? It was super fun."

"Wow," Jaynie said quietly. "Maybe we should talk about this somewhere else. Half the place is listening to you."

Kelsey looked around at the sparse crowd that was left in the dimly lit bar. It didn't bother her at all that people were looking at her and listening, but she knew it wasn't the best place to air out her personal life.

"What are you guys doin' later? Wanna come over and drink at our house?"

"You showin' home movies?" Steve asked.

"We're way out Barclay Road," Kelsey said. "You boys can come, right?"

Dino and the bass player were the only band members left on the stage. They both looked at Charity and Brie, nodding.

"Awesome!" Kelsey said. "I didn't know we were gonna have a party tonight! We've got plenty of booze, but the house is kind of a mess, so..."

"You girls all live together?" Jaynie asked.

"Yeah, Honey. I'm so glad you're comin' over. Now you'll know where we are, so if you ever get horny..."

Jaynie giggled. Kelsey looked at Austin at the bar and yelled over to him. "Give him directions to the house, Honey. We're havin' a little party."

"You're inviting the bartender?" Jaynie asked, looking surprised.

"Yeah. He's cute, right?" Kelsey said.

"Yeah, but...he's taken. I've met his girlfriend."

"She can come too if she's around, but I think he'll do fine on his own," Kelsey said. "I've been wantin' to get in his pants since we first came here."

Jaynie looked surprised. "Are you gonna try?"

"It won't be that hard, Honey. You'll see."

Jaynie didn't have any friends that were into sex for fun, so she was slow to catch on to what Kelsey was angling for. She was still trying to process all the porn information, wondering if the story was even real. The fact that she was heading for her first orgy hadn't even begun to register in her mind.

A train of automobiles left the bar at closing time, snaking it's way out of town, past melting snow drifts way out Barclay Road. One after another, headlights lit up the farm field as everyone turned into the driveway.

Ritchie and Abby were inside watching television when they saw the mass arrival through the window. They scrambled up the stairs to put on some clothes.

Kelsey walked in through the side door, followed by the others. "You guys, we saw you through the window!" she yelled. "Get your cute asses down here. We brought a party home!"

Ritchie and Abby threw on shorts and t-shirts and wandered down the stairs to meet everyone. The living room and kitchen were soon buzzing with conversation.

"So how long have you and Steve been together?" Kelsey asked as she mixed a pitcher of her favorite manhattans.

"Oh, just a few months, I guess, right?" Jaynie said, looking at Steve.

"Yup. I had my eye on her for a while, but I didn't know if she'd be into a guy my age."

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Kelsey said. "You're super cute Stevie. We love older guys around here. So, Jaynie, you said earlier you're not shy about sex but you don't talk about it with other people. Is that, just, the way you were brought up or somethin'?"

"I guess, yeah. What would coffee and donuts at church be like on Sunday if everybody was talking about sex?"

"So you are churchy!" Kelsey smiled. "Please tell me you're a choir girl."

"Yeah, I've sung in choirs. Why?"

"Fffuuckk!" Kelsey said quietly. "Oh my God, this is gonna be so awesome! I've had a dream about a choir girl, for like, forever."

Jaynie stood still, clutching her cocktail glass tight as a full-body blush swept through her bloodstream. Her mind had put all the pieces together, suddenly and with a new kind of clarity. She turned her head toward the living room just as Charity's shirt was being tossed aside. Charity kissed Boomer the bass player, Brie's shirt went up over her head, too, and she kissed Dino. There were no bras. The game was on. It was an orgy!

Jaynie looked at Steve with wide eyes that showed her fear, and her excitement. "This...looks like it's gonna get crazy," she said quietly to him. "Are we staying?"

"Up to you," Steve said, looking at the newly bared tits. "They're nice people, right? Unless you're worried about Boomer and Dino."

Jaynie looked at them again and saw Boomer's big cock in Charity's hand. Brie was unfastening Dino's pants. Jaynie chuckled nervously. "They don't need me to worry about them," she said, mesmerized by the sight.

"No, I didn't mean...," Steve said. "If you're cool, I'm cool."

"I guess we're cool then," Jaynie said. A nervous giggle escaped her and she tore her eyes away from the hard cocks and soft tits.

"Super awesome, you guys," Kelsey said. "I hope it's okay I was listening."

Jaynie tried to focus on Kelsey and ignore her softly moaning bandmates. "So, I know you said you're open, you and Austin, but...do you guys just...party like this?"

"Yeah, it's the best. We're all sort of addicted to it. Have you ever tried any group stuff?"

"No," Jaynie said. "I guess, if I'm being honest, I've dreamt about it. Orgies are just dream material. Not real, you know?"

"Yeah, I hear ya," Kelsey said. "It's so awesome when dreams come to life. I'm so glad it's happening here, with us."

Jaynie froze again, squeezing the glass in her hand. It still hadn't sunk in that she would be fully participating and not just spectating, but the realization was starting to light up in her fast firing brain.

The gravity of it all hit her hard when she looked at the bartender from the club. He was chatting with Abby and Richie and Austin in the kitchen. Conor had worked at the bar for years, and was a fixture there on Jazz Jam nights, always with a smile and some nice words of encouragement for Jaynie before she went on stage. She'd come to think of him as a good luck charm of sorts, and a cute, sexy one at that. He'd asked her out for a date over a year ago, way before she met Steve, but Jaynie had chickened out for some unknown reason. She regretted it, and thought about trying again, but by that time he'd met a girl and that was that. He was a very likable guy, though, and every once in a while Steve magically turned into him, usually when Steve fucked her doggy style.

Conor saw her looking at him and smiled. He gestured with a tip of his head at the topless blowjobs in the living room and made a funny face with his eyes, like he was saying, "Crazy, huh?"

Jaynie smiled nervously at him. She wondered if he knew the direction Kelsey's little "come to our house for drinks" party was going. She guessed he didn't. She wondered what was next.

Kelsey had been watching the eye contact. "Hey Conor, help me out of these clothes, Honey," she said.

Jaynie nearly choked on her sip of drink. It burned in her throat. Her eyes didn't blink. Conor didn't move, unsure of what to do.

"We're all naturists, Honey. We only wear clothes when we have to. You guys are all cool, right? You don't mind if we get comfortable, do you?"

"No, I don't mind," Conor smiled. "So it's like strip poker, without the time consuming game."

"That's it, Honey," Kelsey smiled. "Why waste time?"

Conor looked at Austin, wondering about the etiquette in such a situation. "You wanna do the honors, buddy?" he asked.

"He can do me," Abby said. "And Jaynie."

Jaynie swallowed hard again, still feeling the burning whiskey in her windpipe. She hadn't blinked in the longest time.

"Stevie, you help Abby with her stuff, and Austin and Richie can help Jaynie," Kelsey said, making sure the boy/girl pairings would be exciting for everyone. "Richie, Honey, put Jaynie's sparkly blouse on a hanger, and the skirt, too. You looked so sexy on stage, Jaynie, with all the light sparklin' off you."

"Oh. Thanks," Jaynie said, finally taking a breath and blinking. "So...are the guys...stripping too?"

"Sure, Honey. You can get Austin and Richie naked first if you want. Have you ever been to a naked party?"

"Can't say as I have," Jaynie said, giggling nervously. Austin and Richie were approaching. She felt a little bit like their prey, and kind of loved the feeling.

"Jesus!" Connor said quietly, when he lifted Kelsey's blouse over her head.

"You like my titties, Honey? You knew they were bare under there, right?"

"Yeah, I knew. But...wow...!"

"Play with 'em, Honey. Suck on my nips. Jaynie's singing got me super horny tonight."

Jaynie watched Conor go to town on the biggest, most perfect tits she'd ever seen while Austin and Richie collaborated on unfastening the back of her sparkly blouse. Her own horny chemicals were starting to boil when she lifted her arms and the boys slipped the shirt up, up and off, handling it like it was precious and fragile. She smiled at their boyish charm. It was just the thing to relax her a little. Standing in a bra at a party at a strange house wasn't exactly normal for her.

"I'll get a hanger," Richie said, running for the stairs.

"It's alright," Jaynie said, too late. "It's not a big deal, really."

Kelsey wanted to give her a little advice on bras, but she decided it could wait for another time.

Richie came bounding down the stairs with a clothes hanger. Jaynie heard him and looked out into the living room just as Charity was mounting Boomer on the couch. His hard cock looked huge and powerful cleaving through Charity's big, puffy pussy lips. It was a crazy, unbelievable sight to see, and Jaynie didn't want to look away, but she did, just as Charity let out a lovely, room filling moan.

"Yeah, you go, Char," Kelsey cheered. "Fuck that boy."

Jaynie giggled nervously again, setting her gaze on Kelsey and Connor. What was happening all around her seemed so effortless and natural. An orgy, if that's what she was in the middle of, was different than she'd expected. She didn't really know what she expected, but what was happening wasn't it.

riverboy
riverboy
4,604 Followers