Kelsey's World Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,619 Followers

Richie hung the sparkly blouse on the hanger, and Austin circled behind, surprising Jaynie with his hands on her bra clasp. It was unfastened in a split second, and all the air went out of her lungs when his big hands swept around her sides onto her newly heaving breasts. A gentle kiss on the side of her neck made her weak in the knees. A soft sigh floated from her open lips.

Kelsey smiled. She had Connor's cock in her mouth, but she was keeping an eye on her new singer friend. She took Connor deep into her throat. He groaned when she pulled off.

"You look so sexy, Jaynie," she said. "I love seein' Austin's hands on a girls tits. And your fuckin' hair's just...oh my God. I want mine back."

"You had long hair?" Connor said.

"Yup. You'll see it when you watch my porn."

A dreamlike atmosphere swept the newcomers away, as it usually did at one of Kelsey's parties. Jaynie found herself bent at the waist with two cocks in her for the first time in her life, Austin's big one deep in her pussy, and Richie's mouthful tickling her tonsils, making her drool.

Steve was watching, but it was hard to focus with his cock buried deep in Abby's petite little pussy. She was sitting on the edge of the kitchen counter, making sexy little squealing noises as his long cock plumbed her depths.

"Stevie, you got a nice cock, Honey," Kelsey said. "Abby loves big ones."

Abby giggled, and then she came, with big excited eyes and giggly girlish squeals that made everyone laugh. The orgy had the feel of a joyous celebration.

It wasn't long before all the action settled in the living room.

"Anybody want a harness or some cuffs or anything?" Kelsey asked at one point.

"I always wanted Steve to put me in a dog collar and leash, but he's never done it," Jaynie said. "He can be shy sometimes."

"Fuck yeah, I can hook you up with that. And shy's not allowed around here, Stevie," Kelsey said, extricating her self from a warm snuggle with Dino. "What else you want, Jaynie? I'll just grab some stuff."

Jaynie watched as Kelsey's perfect little ass wiggled its way up the stairs. Her bouncing tits led the way back down, with a large canvas tote bag in hand. She plopped it down next to the couch, reached in and pulled out a black leather collar. The slinky silver leash followed it out of the bag like a shiny metal snake.

"You'll look wicked cute in this," Kelsey said, as she fastened it around Jaynie's neck. "Fuck yeah, that's hot. Stevie, Baby, hold this tight and fuck her hard while we all watch."

Steve looked unsure. So far he'd fucked little Abby within sight of everyone, and Charity, too, but he really didn't think about anyone watching because everyone was preoccupied with their own thing. Putting on a show with his girlfriend for the assembled gang was another thing entirely.

"It'll be fun, Honey," Kelsey said. "Trust me."

Steve didn't doubt her, and his cock doubled in size without any conscious prompting.

"Hands and knees, Jaynie," Kelsey ordered. She yanked the leash in the direction of the floor. "Now!"

Jaynie's heart raced. Most of the eyes in the room were on her. She'd been performing for audiences since she was a girl, but never like this. Flashing a glimpse of shadowy tits when she bowed on stage was as far as she'd ever gone.

"That's good, sexy girl," Kelsey said, holding the leash tight. "Now crawl. Arch your back so your ass looks pretty. That's it. God, you're so fuckable. Crawl to Stevie and suck his nice cock."

Jaynie's crazy-long hair flowed off of her naked body, shining in the table-lamp light as she crawled. Conor, Boomer and Dino watched with wide eyes. Jaynie had a fun, flirty personality at the club on Jazz Jam nights, but all of them were surprised to see what they were seeing.

Kelsey noticed them watching. "You boys like? Her tits look good hangin' like that, don't they." Kelsey pulled at the leash, stopping Jaynie's progress a few feet from Steve's bobbing, throbbing cock. "Turn, girl. Circle around so the boys can see that wet pussy of yours."

Kelsey pulled at the leash, holding it high like a trainer trotting her purebred in front of the judges at a dog show. Jaynie didn't fight it. She followed the tugs, turning her ass toward her bandmates. Her pussy still felt a little squishy from Austin's cum, and she wondered if the boys could see any of it, where it had oozed out and dribbled down her thigh.

"Good girl," Kelsey said, pulling the tight leash toward Steve. "Suck that nice big cock."

Jaynie got into the performance more than she thought she would. Steve's cock tasted like woman's juices, and the scent and taste triggered something in her. She went a little ravenous on it, taking the big cock balls-deep more than once.

Kelsey was impressed. "Fuck yeah! Wicked deep throat, Honey!"

Steve huffed out the explanation through quick, excited breaths. "She says it's throat control from all the training she's had as a singer."

"Fuck!" Kelsey exclaimed. She turned her happy, smiling face toward the others. "Did you boys know about this?"

"Yeah, we talk about her deep throat technique after every gig," Boomer kidded.

Kelsey's head spun back, her eyes drawn by the sexy throat noises. "Damn! She's wicked good! You boys want some, right? Line up for her. Stevie, take the leash. You're her master now. Train her to play with all the bones."

Jaynie watched out of the corner of her eye as she sucked on Steve, her face and chest red with excited embarrassment as Boomer, Dino and Conor lined up on their knees. She was astonished how hard they all were for her, and how different the three cocks were. All the cocks in the room had their own personality. It surprised her.

Steve surprised her, too, when he yanked on the leash, pulling her hungry mouth off of him. The next thing she knew he was up off the couch, tugging her toward her naked bandmates. She glanced up at each one before taking his cock in her warm mouth, and again before taking it deep.

"Fuck yeah," Kelsey said, after Jaynie had sampled them all. "You should do this shit onstage at the club. Fuckin' hot."

Steve tugged the leash again, guiding her back down the row for a second helping of the moaning men.

"I got an idea," Kelsey said. "You know they all wanna fuck you, right? How 'bout if we tie you up? You into that, Honey?" Kelsey reached into the canvas bag and pulled out the harness that Barb loved. "Richie's the expert on this truss thing," she said. "He puts Austin's mom in it all the time."

"Your mom?" Jaynie asked Austin, her eyes wide with wonder.

Austin didn't answer, but Jaynie could see the answer on his face. "I guess if she's willing, maybe I..." she said. "How does it work?"

"It goes around your neck," Kelsey said, "but you can keep the collar on, too. It attaches your wrists and your ankles. You'll be on your belly. We'll put a cushion under you. It's wicked hot, all us girls have done it."

Brie ran upstairs for the wedge-shaped cushion, and Richie and Charity helped Jaynie into the harness. Jaynie was thoroughly into the I must be dreaming part of the evening — nothing felt real, and seeing everyone sitting and standing around naked did nothing to ground her. The harness hung off of her neck like nothing she had ever seen, and she couldn't quite wrap her head around how it worked or what was to come.

Brie placed the cushion on the floor in the center of the rug. "Lie face down on it, with your belly up on the hump."

"Yeah, I figured that much," Jaynie said. "But what..."

Richie knelt beside her after she'd assumed the position and cuffed her wrists to the neck attachment. He pulled one of her ankles up high over her back and cuffed that, and then the other, opening her pussy up wide to the onlookers.

"Holy shit!" Jaynie said quietly as she tugged at the restraints and realized how she looked. "Fuck!"

"You okay, Honey," Kelsey asked. "You cool with tryin' it?"

"Hey, if Austin's mother can do it. How old is she?"

"Forty-eight," Austin said proudly.

"She's wicked hot," Kelsey added. "You comfy, Honey?"

"Comfy?" Jaynie chuckled. "I'm not sure you're supposed to be when you're in this thing, are you?"

"Nope," Kelsey said as she moved in. "You're supposed to be cummin'. I never tasted a singer before..."

Jaynie let out a mighty groan when Kelsey's mouth engulfed her pussy.

"Fuck yeah, you taste good, Honey. I can taste my Austin in there. Austin, Honey, you haven't been in her throat yet, have you? Sit down on the floor and jam your cock in there. Boomer, fuck this girl with that fat cock of yours."

In just a matter of moments a wild gang-bang was underway. Jaynie was writhing, moaning and screaming as cock after cock ravaged her, some of the men tugging tight on her leash, some tugging tight on her hair, and all cumming in great gobs on her back, stickying up her long, tortoiseshell-red tresses.

Boomer was the first to make her cum, with a fat cock that filled her fuller than the norm. He tried to fuck her slow, but everything about the experience soon had him whimpering as he tried to stay in control. It was a lost cause, and his body soon bucked with uncontrollable force into the pussy he'd long fantasized about. It was a wild fuck that took Jaynie to the edge of sanity, and then she left that sanity behind, absorbing the orgasmic wonderfulness with rolling eyes and airy, guttural noises from her open mouth. Austin's cock was just inches away, but he wanted to hear the beauty of her orgasm so he left her mouth empty during the height of it.

Boomer handed the leash to Dino. Jaynie was still lost in the dreamy post-orgasmic buzz.

"You cool with this Jaynie?" Dino asked.

"Just fuck me already," she said, her eyes lusty and glistening.

Dino groaned when he slipped his cock into the wet heat. "Fuuuck!...Oh fuck, Jaynie!..."

Jaynie didn't comment. She absorbed the new man, imagining what his handsome face looked like as his first thrusts took her right back to flying high.

"Fuck me!" she commanded breathlessly. "Fuck me!"

Dino was as amazed as Boomer had been, fucking swift and hard into the cute, sexy singer. He almost couldn't believe it was Jaynie, trussed as she was in black bondage gear, but that long hair, and that sweet, sweet voice...yes! I'm fucking Jaynie! I'm fucking Jaynie!

"Oh!...My!...Godddd! Jaynie squealed. Dino was giving it all he had, and it turned out he was a skilled lover, with the stamina to take Jaynie through two writhing orgasms before he gushed all over her back and hair.

"Oh my God Jaynie!" he huffed, his voice high and strained as he pumped his seed all over her with his fist. "Fuck!"

Jaynie was in love. Not with the boys, although that was possible, too. She was in love with group sex, the whole orgy thing. It was wild and dreamlike. She'd never been a drug user, but this, this was her drug.

"Fuck me Conor!" she growled. "Fuck me!"

Conor didn't last long, but it was enough. The gut-wrenching orgasm Jaynie craved wracked her body just as Conor pulled out and spewed his warm spunk all over her. Jaynie was stoned on tied-up sex, and she wanted more.

Austin fucked her again, his big cock tickling her the deepest, and then Richie fucked her, surprising her with his youthful skill, and Steve fucked her, too, nearly reaching Austin's depths. Various cocks filled her hungry mouth during the melee, but her mind was so blurred with sexual intoxication she'd be hard pressed to tell you who was who.

"Your hair's gonna be sticky for a week, Honey," Kelsey said from back between her legs. "Want me to clean you up a little?"

Jaynie nearly had her twelfth orgasm when Kelsey's tongue flitted around her well-used pussy.

"The boys had you singin' like fuckin' opera there for a while," Kelsey said. "Holy fuck you're sexy."

A week later Kelsey was at the bar, flirting with Conor. Brie and Charity were chatting up two older men farther down the bar. Jaynie was on stage, introducing her next song. "I changed the words a little," she said, "but that's an old custom, going way back. You gotta sing it like you feel it, you know? This is Kitchen Men..."

"Oh, their jelly rolls are nice and hot


Never fail to touch the spot


I can't do without my kitchen men.

-

"Their frankfurters are oh so sweet


How I like their sausage meat


I can't do without my kitchen men.

-

"Oh, how those boys can open clam


All of them can touch my ham


I can't do without all my kitchen men..."

When she finished the song she took a bow, pausing at the low point with her braless tits hanging in the spotlit opening of her loose, sparkly shirt. She winked at a handsome man sitting close to the stage with his wife. He blushed and smiled a little, caught looking. Jaynie smiled. If she stripped and offered a gangbang, she knew he'd be in.

riverboy
riverboy
4,619 Followers