Ken Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken also noticed that a room deodorizer had also been used. He smiled as he considered that this was not a common hotel. It was a very high class establishment dedicated to overnight fucking. Lou was a genius.

Mary and Jane stood beside the bed locked in an embrace with tongues entwined.

Ken pulled the spread and covers back, then climbed in on the far side. He laid there watching the passion grow between the two girls.

Tits were being squeezed and pussies rubbed . Kisses were becoming intense.

Mary pushed Jane down onto the bed and mounted her with her legs straddling Jane's head. Then she went down over Jane's hot glistening wet pussy.

Jane quickly received the gift offered her. She took Mary's head between her thighs. Then spread her pussy with her hands as she took Mary's throbbing clit into her hot mouth.

Both girls were moaning their delight into each other's hot wet pussies.

Ken's cock ached from the pressure of his hard erection as he watched the love fest taking place right next to him.

The women's passion for each other grew. Any control that might have been was tossed into the flames of the conflagration. The only two things in the world that mattered was the pussy receiving pleasure and the pussy giving it. The only thing that could end it was a crashing shared orgasm. When that orgasm hit, both Girls were rocked to their curled toes by it. They drove into each other so hard it appeared as though they were trying to become one body and soul. As it passed they laid together trembling and not wanting to part. Each continued softly, gently, and slowly sucking each other and murmuring their satisfaction until Jane began to gently thrust her hips just a little.

Mary answered her thrusts with her own. The sucking increased in it's intensity and the thrusting grew.

Ken knew his place and felt left out, but his job was Mary's pleasure. Mary would let him know if and when his services were needed.

The breathing of the girls gave indication of the orgasm intensity level. It this point they were both cumming hard and holding each other very high into it. The entanglement of white and black bodies trying to merge together into one was truly a beautiful sight.

Ken worked his mind very hard to keep from jacking off. Finally both of the girls either passed out or fell into a deep sleep with each of their faces still in their partner's pussy. Ken put a blanket over them and fixed his self a fresh drink at the bar. Flicking the TV on, he quickly found a porn channel.

"Oh, lover, you don't need to watch that." Mary was awake and ready for more. She wiggled her index finger in a come hither gesture, and Ken immediately obeyed her command. "Ummm, lie down, I want to ride your nice cock while you play with my tits. Don't worry about me. I'll be cumming really quick and hard now that I'm all turned on. All I need is to feel you cumming hard and strong deep inside of me."

It was Ken's turn to moan as Mary's hot wet cunt slid softly down over his aching hard cock. He gazed up at her tits swinging above his chest. "It's strange", he thought, "many men claim to love gig tits, but when you see them from this position size doesn't matter. They are all beautiful." Ken took them into his hands and began loving them.

Jane awoke to the sounds and motion of fucking. "Gee, Mary, you recovered quick!"

"Jane! Glad you finally woke up, honey. Get up here and give Kenny boy here a little something to chew on. My nipples are all hard and need to feel your teeth on them while I ride this nice hard cock that's deep inside of my hot little chocolate cunt.

"Okay, Mary, you take good care of Ken. I know he'll take good care of me. That man sure knows how to eat pussy. You know I'll take good care of you, Lover."

Jane straddled Ken's head with her pussy above his chin and her soft silky thighs covering his ears. She leaned in and kissed Mary's lips with a gentle tease. Then Jane swiftly bent down, took a hard nipple between her teeth and pulled on it stretching it painfully outward from Mary's body.

Mary gasped from the pain, then the pain turned to pleasure as Jane sweetly sucked on the nipple. Mary gasped a second time as Jane took her other nipple the same way. Soon Mary was moaning with pleasure as Jane sucked each of her nipples while pinching and twisting the other with her fingers.

Ken had Jane under his control with his hands cupping her ass cheeks while his mouth and tongue teased her hot thrusting pussy. He could feel Mary's cunt trying to milk the cum out of his cock.

Mary groaned and ground her clit against Ken's groin while her cunt clenched and milked his cock. She desperately wanted to feel his hard cock swell and pulse as it spurt his hot thick juice tight against her cervix. She needed to cum at the same time as Ken, yet she didn't want to lose the wonderful feeling of it being just about to happen. "Oh please make it last like this. please please make it last! Oh no, I'm cumminnggg, OH SHIT! OH YEAH OH YEAH OH OH OH AAAIIIIIEEEEEE"

Ken pressed Jane's clit hard against his teeth with his tongue hopeful that it might be enough. It was, Jane trembled and screamed as her juices began to spurt over Ken's face. Suddenly he was at the top. Mary's cunt squeezed pulling him over the edge, His cock swelled and began to pump spurt after spurt of his hot cum deep into Mary's spazming, welcoming cunt.

The three collapsed on the bed and promptly fell asleep wherever they lay.

Ken awakened to an arm crossing his chest and a leg crossing his. Upon opening his eyes, he noted that the arm was white. He slid his arm around Jane and pulled her close. She buried her face into his neck.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For holding me close to you. I've missed that and I've been needing it."

"Me too, Jane, me too."

End Chapter 5

12