Ken Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ken, Can you get me a quote on a surveillance system before Friday."

"I can if you can handle an appointment some evening with Mark to show him where you want it."

Sure, Ken. I'm free every evening until Friday. Have him call me on my cell. The number is on my card.

"Henry, Ken and his partner do hi density surveillance systems. We'll be viewing some DVD's this evening so you can see just how good they are. They can also work on a cash basis. I'm sure you can appreciate that."

"Ken, do you have a card?"

Ken laughed, "I sure do, Henry. The number is my cell phone." Ken took a card from his wallet and passed it to Henry. "Please call anytime after 5:00 PM. The professors get angry when a cell phone goes off in class."

Harold rapped softly on the door.

"Yes?", Jim asked.

"Dinner is ready, Sir."

The dining table was set in an elegant yet informal décor. Dinner was served family style. Jim wanted everyone to feel comfortable. The food was fit for a king and presented that way. Conversation was light and friendly as wine flowed freely. For desert a scoop of fine vanilla ice cream was floated on top of Amaretto then topped with chocolate topping and a maraschino cherry garnished with 2 very fresh aromatic mint leaves. After dinner Jim led the way into the lounge and inserted the first DVD. "Henry, I think you'll recognize the participants in this video. Neither of them were aware that they were on camera."

Henry jaw dropped open. "Why that's Jane with Cindy, your caterer. My God! Cindy is seducing Jane and I feel like I'm right in the room with them. The light is only average room light, but I can see every detail." The viewpoint shifted to a camera across the room. "Ken, you guys are really good. I'm looking at the area where I was viewing from before and I don't see a camera. Nor did I see one in this viewpoint before it changed. Oh wow. It's a zoom in close up of the two of them kissing. How do you have so much control, Ken?"

"It's a modern marvel, Henry. The cams are mounted on servo operated gimbals. The lenses have a stepper motor operated screw mechanizm. Each cam can zoom up to 8 times. The cams can scan 90 degrees horizontally and vertically. manually by digital remote control. Since the cams are high density digital, we can do a lot by editing the pictures with a computer. Like zoom in another 20 times on some object that we might want to examine. In making something like this, if we want, we can run all of the cams at once and take a nap while all of the action is being recorded the cams also have digital sound recording capability. You can hear Jane's heavy breathing as Cindy teases her."

On the sofa, Laura was kissing Jane.

Henry was pensive. He looked at Jim. "I really hope your study was not equipped like this."

"Henry, would you really believe me if I told you it was not."

"I probably wouldn't."

Jim laughed. "Then don't worry about it, Henry. Friends don't betray friends. That is ...unless that friend chooses to become an enemy."

Ken admired Jim's bold and opportune bluff. Henry never would quite believe that Jim's study had not been set up to record their conversation. Thus Henry would remain under Jim's control as long as Jim didn't push him too hard.

"Harold, would you please build us some drinks and get us some snacks while we watch this nice hot porn."

"Yes sir, of course."

Mary suggested a pitcher of margaritas and a tray of Nachos. The other two ladies accepted.

Henry wanted a single malt scotch over rocks. Ken asked for a tall JD over rocks

Jim asked for the same.

Jim excused his self to go to the bathroom. He was listening just outside the door as Henry questioned Ken

"Ken, Was that study set up to record our conversation?"

"Henry, I'm sorry but I don't talk about what we do or don't do for our customers. Should you hire us to do a system for you, you may be assured that we will not talk to anyone about what we did for you either.

Jim walked into the bathroom laughing. Ken was totally noncommittal, yet Henry was even more convinced that the study had been rigged. The key had been his use of the single word "either" at the end of his sentence. He resolved that Ken's first $1000 investment in his fund was paid in full.

When Jim returned he saw Henry with his hand up Mary's skirt and Mary's hand inside of Henry's pants. Ken was sitting in a chair while Laura sat across his lap with her knees draped over the arm rest. They were kissing like a couple of teen age kids.

Jane patted the loveseat cushion next to her.

Jim smiled and sat down.

"I'm glad you and I got some time to spend together, Jim"

When Jane leaned over and kissed him, she felt movements down below.

Then Jim took her hand and guided it down to his lap.

Jane smiled as she felt Jim's naked cock in her hand. "Oh yeah, He's been missing me. He feels so nice and hard for me. I just love how he feels in my hand right now." She squeezed Jim's cock at the base with her whole fist and moved her tight fist up to just below the plum shaped head. After a few tries she was rewarded with a droplet of precum. It's beautiful, Jim. It looks like a droplet of nectar flowing from a morning glory. Several more rapid strokes yielded enough to flow down toward the shaft. "I feel like a bee might feel seeing it and wanting to dip her tongue into the sweetness "Would you like me to do that Jim?"

Jim didn't answer so Jane stroked it several more times, milking more of the clear precum from it. "Well, Jim would you like me to taste it?

Oh yeah, you teasing little bitch, I want you to taste my precum. I want you to suck it right out of me with your beautiful hot little mouth until I cum right down your throat. How bad do you want that, Jim? Bad enough to return the favor?

Oh yes! You know how much I love sucking that sweet little pussy of yours.

Mmm, that sounds nice. Especially if you'll let me taste some of it. Do you have a lot of cum saved for me?

Oh yeah, Honey, I've got two big nuts full for you.

Will you shoot one of those all the way deep in me? I love feeling your big hot black cock going deep into my hot little cunt.

"Jane, let's go upstairs"

"No. We can do it right here Jim"

"What about the others? What about Harold?"

"Mary's busy with Henry, and Ken's busy with Laura. My guess is that Harold will not be going to bed alone. I know Cindy."

Jane lowered her head and licked up the precum that was flowing from the head of Jim's cock. When it was gone she stuffed Jim's cock into her mouth and gave it some sample sucks. Removing the cock from her mouth with a popping sound, she said, now lets get naked, Lover. I want that nice hard cock in my mouth and I need your long hot tongue in my pussy. In minutes both were naked; Jane was lying on her back with Jim's cock in her mouth and Jim's tongue in her pussy. "Mmm", she cooed, then she swallowed Jim's cock down her throat.

**********

Laura stood up, glanced around the room, slid her soaked panties down her legs and kicked them off her feet. She took Ken's hand. "Come on Ken. Let's get out of these clothes. I need some room. We can use the floor." In less time than it takes to tell, Ken and Laura were standing in front of the chair naked. "Lay down on your back, Ken. I want to give you something to remember me by. "

Laura knelt down over Ken's head, went onto her hands and knees and took his cock in her hand. Then she lowered her pussy onto his face. Yeaaah, Baby suck my hot black pussy while I suck your nice white cock.

Oh Yeah, Honey, I love to suck your sweet juicy black pussy. It makes me want to shove my cock way in and cum deep inside of it. Oh damn! Your mouth feels so wonderful on my hard cock. Ken relished the feel of Laura's tongue passing over the frenulum of his cock

"Mmmmhh!" Laura jumped as Ken sucked hard on her clit raking it with his teeth.

"Mmmmmmmm", she purred as the soft roughness of Ken's wet tongue rubbed her sensitive and exposed little nub. Her hands began to rub Ken's crew cut head feeling the softness of his hair against her palms.

**********

Mary said, "Come on Henry. We might as well use the floor too. It might be make it easier for me to get your lovely cock all the way into me."Mary stood up and took Henry's hand pulling him to his feet. They were soon naked on the floor Mary was mounted cowgirl over Henry's cock.

"Be careful, Darlin' this will hurt me as much as it hurts you. I'm still a little sore after last time."

"Don't worry, Henry, I'm probably a bit more sore than you are. I'll be going very easy. Before you leave I want to know that I'm able to take you all the way in me and that I can milk the cum right out of your magnificent black cock. I'm hoping that we can get together often now that we know each other."

"Would some lube be of any help?"

"I don't think so, Henry; I'm a pretty wet girl. If we can go in some then back out and back in a little deeper as often as we need to, I think we can make it. I was in a bit too much of a hurry this afternoon. Okay, Baby, this is it!" Mary guided Henry's cock with one hand as she spread her nether lips with the other. She rubbed the soft spongy head up and down her slit letting it slip slightly into her opening then backing it out and teasing her clit with it. "Mmmm, she loves that.

Every time I rub her with your lovely cock head, I can feel a fresh gush of pussy juice. Then every time I put it into my cunt it just slips in a little further without any pain. I'm loving it." Mary kept working it until at last the plum like glans slipped all the way in along with about an inch of the shaft.

"Oh yeah, Mary that's feeling mighty good to me too. Oh wow! You made it over my cum button that time. My God that cunt feels tight. It's like a soft tight fitting velvet glove only much better. About three fast strokes and I'd cum right where we are. It's going to be good this time, luv, I can tell."

Mary backed Henry's cock all the way out and rubbed her pussy and clit a few more times with the glans, then let it slide back into her cunt. It slipped in another inch. She gained an additional inch with a gentle push. She smiled. "That little stretch felt wonderful. I think I juiced a lot more with it." She backed it out again.

This time there was an audible squishing sound from her wetness as she rubbed herself with the head. It slipped into her about 2 inches before she pushed it another inch this time. "OOhhhh" Her eyes closed. "OOhhhh that feels good." She bit her lower lip.

This time she didn't back all the way out. She slid in another inch and pushed in another inch going right back for another push. Then another until she felt a barrier. She gently moved against it. The sensation was awesome. A glowing feeling of pleasure surged though her tummy causing her to groan out loud. It felt somewhat like it did with her husband but more encompassing and intense due to the stretching in her vagina. The feeling was like a drug that demanded more. She repeated her movement again and again with a little more pressure each time. Soon the barrier began to move a little with each push, and the feeling demanded another harder push. After three repeats, the barrier moved just enough to admit the intrusion with only a little pain and a lot of pleasure.

"AAAAAHHHhhhh" Henry felt the head of his cock slide through. The barrier clasped tight around his shaft just below the sensitive frenulum. His testicles felt the intense sensation. As they positioned to spurt their content into Mary's belly. " Damn! You got me in your tightest space just past my hot spot, Girl. Nice work!"

Don't savor it too long, Henry. The tightness that I feel from you right there makes me want to cum so bad I can't control it for very long. Oh shit! I'm cumming now! OOOHHH! FFUUUCCCKKK CCUUMMMMM HENRY! OOHHH GOD GIVE IT TO MEEEEE! OOOOHHH YYEEESSSS FFUUUCCCKKK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Henry released his cum in several powerful spurts with his back arched and his ass off the floor trembling in a whole body spasm. The extreme sensation he felt rocked his world.

Mary lay on Henry's chest where she had collapsed breathing deeply. Her cervix was contracting and milking Henry's cock as he pulsed deep in her belly.

Henry held Mary close with his arms around her ass until his cock began to wilt.

As he tried to pull out of her she clung to him.

"Please don't leave me yet. You feel so good that deep inside of me." Mary laughed. "Besides, we both worked hard to get it in there. We deserve to enjoy it for a while, don't you think?"

Henry stopped his effort to withdraw and thrust his hips a little.

Mary answered with a contraction and met his thrust.

"Oh ho ho ho. Oh my god, woman, you're going to make this old man cum all over again."

"Mmmm. I'd love that. Can you, Henry?"

"What do you say we just wait and see what happens, Mary? The way you milked my cock that last time really primed my pump."

"Do you mean like this?" Mary contracted around Henry's huge cock once again thrusting in and pulling back.

"Oh yeah." Henry replied, thrusting hard and deep into Mary's womb."

"Mmmm, Oh yes. Mary returned Henry's thrust. Oh God yes, Lover! Fuck me just like that! Oh yeah! I feel so full of you and it's such a good feeling. I want to feel you cum in me again really deep like that."

"Oh yeah, Honey, you are going to get it just like you asked. Get up on all four."

Henry withdrew from her and slammed back into her hard after she was in position. He spanked both of her ass cheeks and then stroked in and out hard and deep slapping belly and thigh flesh against Mary's soft ass cheeks.

Mary moaned and screamed like a cat being bred until she collapsed.

Henry savored her grasping contractions until his erection began growing soft. Then he gently withdrew from her and rolled onto his back. As she began to stir, he guided her head down to his flaccid cock. "Clean it for me." He commanded.

Mary gratefully obeyed.

**********

Ken began to feel the fire in his balls as his cum pressured for release.Knowing that his power to hold off was rapidly being overcome; he redoubled his efforts on Laura's pussy. He also slid three fingers into her cunt and rapidly massaged her G-spot. Inhaling her lovely scent of; perfume, sandalwood, musk and fresh ocean breeze coupled with the soft, warm, and wet sensation of Laura's expert tongue on his cock destroyed Ken's ability to hold off any longer. "Oh GOD! Laura cum for me now! I'm cumming and I can't hold it back!

Oh yeah, Baby, I'm with you! Let it go! Cum for me!

AAARRRRGGGHHH! OH! YEAH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! AAAAHHHHHhhhhhh!

Laura triggered on Ken's hot ejaculation into her mouth. "MMMMPPPPHHHGG! GLUG! ...!"

Laura rolled off Ken and began laughing. "Ken, you just came like a tiger in my mouth. You were so quick I almost choked!"..."I'll be right back. I need to talk to Harold for a moment."

"Oh, What about?"

"After I've tucked you in: and Jim and Jane are done for the night and all tucked in, I want Jane and me to have a little private pillow talk of our own. I need to ask Harold if there is another bedroom we can use. Do you mind if I sneak out after you've gone to sleep?"

"No, I don't mind at all." Ken laughed. "In fact you don't even have to wait for me to dose off. Just kiss me goodnight before you go."

"Jane?" Laura asked.

"Yes, I heard you Laura. Just leave your door open and the light on so I'll know how to find you."

"Harold, Is there an unoccupied bedroom that Jane and I can use tonight?"

"Yes, of course, I'll go up and get it ready for you. It's the one just past yours on the same side of the hallway. I'll leave the door open and the light on for you. Will there be anything else I can do for you?"

Jim spoke out. "Yes there will, Harold. After you've finished with that, you are to take the reat of the night off, and if Cindy is still working, persuade her to do the same."

"Thank you Master James. Good night."

Mary said, "Go make Cindy happy Harold."

Harold grinned, "I'll do my very best, Mistress Mary."

"Never underestimate your servants. Harold has 11 inches of cock and he knows how to use it." Mary laughed. "Don't ask me how I know."

"Well come along Henry. Let's go rock the bed." Mary took Henry by his cock and led him away pausing only long enough to say, "Good night all."

Jane took Jim by his hand and led him off to bed as well leaving Laura and Ken alone.

Ken took the lead. He offered Laura a hand up and said, "Come on, Luv. We might as well get comfortable too."

Laura followed obediently.

**********

"Ken, do you mind if I go take a pee-pee and clean up a little."

"Not at all. I'd like to freshen up a little too. Can we share the bathroom or would you like some privacy?"

"Would you mind waiting for me? I really would like some privacy. I won't be long, I promise."

"For you, Laura, I'll wait as long as you want me to."

As the door to the bathroom closed, Ken got into bed and promptly dozed off. Some 20 minutes later he awakened as Laura reappeared in the bedroom.

"Thanks, Ken. It's your turn now. Save some for me."

"What?" Ken asked, baffled."

Laura laughed, "Silly man. Don't waste it all jacking off in there."

Ken laughed. "Damn, Laura, you sure caught me off guard on that one."

He closed the bathroom door behind him and took a piss as if his life depended on it. After brushing his teeth, shaving and washing his face and genitals, he felt somewhat refreshed and ready for more. He walked into the bedroom and over to the bed.

Laura's eyes opened, she looked him over, then, held the covers open for him as he slid into the bed. "Do you know that you are a very handsome man?"

"No, but I'm glad that you think I am." Ken smiled as he recalled an old song from a more romantic era and changed the last 3 letters of tha last word. He sang the phrase for her. "Your eyes are the eyes of a woman in lust."

Laura laughed. "Am I really that obvious? I remember that song. It was very beautiful and I appreciate the thought. However, please don't try to make a career out of singing."

"It's that bad huh? Oh well, brain surgery might be more fun anyway."

Ken, since your partner will be coming out to our place to install a surveillance system in our house soon, I'd like it if you could come out with him.

"You'll need to arrange that with Lou. She handles my schedule. She's Mark's cousin anyway so I'm sure she'll help you."

"Okay, I respect your arrangement with Lou. I worked under a similar one while I was going to school. Now come here, you. I need some more of your lovin'.

Ken rolled between Laura's welcoming thighs and kissed her forehead, then her lips. As the kiss grew he slid the head of his cock into her hot cunt to find her a bit dry. However she quickly began to lubricate his way into her. The dry friction stimulated both of them. Ken had to pause or he would have prematurely ejaculated. At last he was up to his balls deep inside of Laura's hot wet grasping little cunt. He paused to savor the sensation.

"Oh yes, Ken, You feel so wonderful inside of me like this. I'd love to lay here just feeling you in me like this all night long. That is, if only my hot little cunt would let me. She's already telling me to get my ass moving. Oh No! She's taking over!" Laura's hips thrust upward against Ken's hard cock.

"I guess I'd better keep her happy then." Ken met her next thrust with one of his own.

"Oh, yeah! She likes that! Oh yeah! Oh fuck yeah! She says faster and harder!"

"She's a slave driving bitch!"

"That's it Ken! Punish her! Make her scream! Oh God yeah! Give her hell!"

"Oh, NO, She's got me! Her legs won't let me go! She's squeezing my cock. She's trying to get all of my cum!"

"Push her hard, Ken! Drown her in your cum!" "Yeah! Cum you demanding little cunt! Cum!, Cum!, Cum!! YESSS!!! OOOHHHH! OOOOOOHHHH, WWWOOOWWW!!"