Ken Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers

"Oh yeah! Take my cum you bitch!! TAKE IT NOW!! TAKE IT!! TAKE IT!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh! AH! Ah! Aaahhhh."

"Ken, I want to feel you in my ass. Will you take me there?"

"It will be my pleasure, Laura. Can you give me about a half hour to recover?"

"Yes. Can we just cuddle for a while?"

"Sure! Like this?"

"MMMmmm, that's nice."

**********

Ken awoke a short time later to a nice soft warm and wet pulling sensation from his cock. As his awareness returned he realized that Laura had the shaft in her hand and was sucking the head and a few inches of it. She had Ken's cock all hard and ready for the anal pleasure she craved from it. "It feels like you're ready for me, Laura."

"I am. I hope you're ready for me."

Ken laughed and ordered. "Assume the position."

Laura got onto her hands and knees.

Ken marveled at her gorgeous ass as he took the lube from the nightstand and applied it to his cock and rubbed it into her anus with two of his fingers.

"That feels nice, Ken. You are very gentle and loving. Very few men posess that quality. That's why I want you to know that I trust myself entirely to you. Take my ass. It's the very most intimate thing that I have to share with you" Oh Yes! Oh my God, yes! Come into me, Ken my lover. Use me any way you will. I'm yours, heart, body, and soul."

Ken pushed his way into Laura's body Knowing that a relationship had started that might never end.

Ken pushed and Laura pushed back. The two were as one striving as one to reach the climax of their most intimate action together.

Ken knew that that anatomy wasn't quite right for a spontaneous orgasm. He reached under Laura and worked two fingers into her cunt to her sensitive g-spot. His thumb rubbed her clit as he pulled her soft round ass closer into him.

Yes! Oh my God yes, Ken! I can feel you from my tits to my toes. Oh my love, give it to meee! OH! Oh! OH! OH! AAAAIIIIEEEEEEEE!

Oh yeah, Honey, cum for me. Give it all to me! Oh shit! Here it cums! Yeah, Baby

Fuck, FUCK! FUCK! AH! Ah! AH! AH! AAAAAHHHHHhhhhhhh!

Oh Ken, Honey that was sooo precious. I felt all of you. Your heart, body, and soul. For a moment I even shared your dreams.

Laura, I'm confused. I felt like you did, but I've felt that way with other women too.

It's okay, Ken, we are who, what and where we are in this physical world, but there is a whole different level. Sexual orgasm momentarily opens your mind to that level On that level, we are one with each other and with the entire universe.

This entire universe is a oneness. Some are deeply aware of it. You are just a little closer to it than you were. Live your life, make your choices. Good or bad, you are never alone. As you live your life, others will show you more. I'm going to kiss you goodnight for now to go and go sleep with Jane. Sleep well, and learn from what I've just told you.

**********

Ken awoke to bright sunlight pouring through the window. He was a little surprised to find his self alone in the bed until he remembered that Laura wanted to spend some time alone with Jane. The clock radio on the nightstand read 9:10 AM. Ken did his morning rituals, dressed in slacks and a sport shirt and headed downstairs. "Morning, guys. Are the ladies sleeping in this morning?"

Jim and Henry sat at the table drinking coffee and sharing the Sunday paper." Jim answered, "They must be. I haven't seen any of them. Pull up a chair, Ken. That pile of newspaper is what we've already read."

Henry said, "Mary was snoring like a chain saw when I got up this morning." He looked at Ken silently asking about Laura.

"Laura left me late last night and went to meet Jane in another guest room."

Jim laughed. "Thanks, I woke up this morning wondering where Jane was. Damn! I sure wish I had that surveilance system right now. I'll bet those two women had some hot times last night. Just think, we could be watching it all right now." Jim noticed Cindy glancing at him as he said that. "Yeah, Cindy, I am a bit perverted. But I don't think that there is anything hotter that a man could see than two sexy women getting it on with each other.

Cindy was smiling like a black Mona Lisa as Harold came into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Master James, Gentlemen. Is there anything I can do for you?"

As a matter of fact, there is something you can do for us, Harold. First you can tell us why Cindy is smiling like the cat that just ate the canary. First off Master James, It happened during my private time but I understand your curiosity. Secondly, the canary didn't "just get eaten by the cat." It happened a few hours ago. And third, she's smiling like that because pussy cats love nice birds like my canary.

All four men roared with laughter as Cindy laughingly chased Harold aroung the kitchen with the broom calling him a blabber mouthed bastard. Even her dark complexion couldn't hide her blush.

As the uproar quieted, Jim said, "I think that one calls for a drink. Harold would you fix us a special Jack Daniels coffee please. And fix one for yourself and Cindy as well.

Mary came in wearing a red silk nightie and rubbing her eyes. "Damn, Henry.

I don't know what you did to me, but you can do it to me again anytime you want."

Jim said, "Good morning, Mary. Harold is making some special JD and coffee if you'd like some."

"Where are Laura and Jane?"

"That's what we were wondering."

"Oh, well. I knew Laura had the hots for Jane when they first met at the front door. I'm glad they managed to get it together."

"Were you talking about us?" Laura and Jane walked into the kitchen together, arm in arm. We got hungry for food. Isn't that right, Jane?" a glance at their eyes told of the passion still smoldering between the two of them.

MMMmmm. But after we eat we might go back to bed. Jane kissed Laura right in front of everyone.

Luara returned her kiss and the two made out right there in the kitchen.

When they separated, Jane walked over, sat down in Jim's lap and kissed him just as passionately. "Did you miss me Honey?" She wiggled her ass a little on Jim's hard cock.

"I think he did. Don't worry, Baby I love your beautiful big cock. I get wet every time I even think of you. Laura and I found something very special last night and we want to enjoy it as often as we can for as long as we can. I will also want you as often as I can have you. Laura showed me that what I am is very precious and I'm glad to be the way that I am. I love sex. And sex loves me.

I feel complete when I cum with someone. And now I want to feel that completeness all the time if I can. I'm a slut and a whore. I love being what I am.

This morning right after breakfast, I want to celebrate what I am. I want to fuck everyone here. And to be used by everyone in every way possible."

"Ken, as much as I love you, I am who I am. I'll never betray you again because you can either love me for who and what I am or you can find someone else. I hope you'll love me and I hope you'll help me celebrate this morning and celebrate with me."

"Jim, can Cindy and Harold join us in the celebration?

"It's your party, Jane."

Ken went over to Jane, bent down and kissed her. "Jane, My little slut and whore. I love you just as you are, and whenever it's my turn I'll do my best to fuck you silly. You see, Jane I'm the same way you are. This weekend has helped me to realize it.

"Cindy announced, Breakfast is served in the dining room. It's family style so just dig in and enjoy."

Jane drew Cindy aside. "Cindy, I've already cleared it with Jim. We want you and Harold to join us after breakfast."

"Okay, my crew can handle the cleanup."

"Maybe they can join us after they get done?"

"Maybe"

At breakfast there seemed to be a closeness that wasn't there the day before. There was also a large appetite. Friendly joking and laughter ruled. Bloody Maria glassed were emptied and refilled as though the content was pure water. Food disappeared as fast as it was brought out. As last everyone had their fill.

Jane said, "Let's all adjourn to the living room for after breakfast sex."

She took Ken's offered arm and they led the way. Everyone followed.

This morning we're here to celebrate my total acceptance and love for who and what I am. I am a slut and a whore. I'm a hot little cunt that loves to fuck and suck both men and women. I love helping people cum with any and every part of my body and soul. I love all of you and want you to celebrate and cum with me. Right here for all to see. The love of my life is here with me to help me celebrate and celebrate with me as I celebrate with him. Ken, will you please help me get undressed. ...Good. Now take my panties, turn to face the wall and throw them over your shoulder. Whoever catches them gets to fuck me first any way they wish. Ah! Harold! I'm glad it was you. How do you want me?

"I want to suck that fine little pussy while you suck Henry's big cock and Master Jim fucks your hot little ass. Mistress Mary, I want you suck my cock."

"Yes, Harold"

"Wow! Harold, I thought you were submissive."

"No, Jane. That's just part of my profession. Feel my cock. I have no need to be submissive. I can be a very dominant fuck. Can't I, Mary?

"Yes, indeed you can, Harold."

"Please excuse me for a moment, Jane. I'm going to get some lube. I don't want to hurt you.", Jim said as he headed toward the bathroom.

Harold laid on the floor on his back. "Now give me that lovely little pussy, Jane. And spread so that Jim can properly fuck your ass while I make you cum"

Henry knelt beside Harold's belly and presented his huge cock for Jane to suck.

Jane wasted no time in getting her hands and then her mouth around Henry's big cock.

Jane gasped as Harold began sucking her pussy.

Jim had returned with the lube. He smeared it into Janes ass and then rubbed his cock with it. "Your ass looks so beautiful, Jane. Now my cock is going into it."

Jim pushed and the head slid in.

Jane whimpered a little at the pain from Jim's entry, but Harold's mouth Gave her enough pleasure to take her mind away from the pain.

Jim worked his cock in and out gaining one to two inches at each thrust in.

Mary diligently sucked Harold's cock like she did most afternoons when her husband wasn't around.

Jane was completely into her celebration. She sucked and played with Henry's huge cock like it was her favorite toy. Her hips worked at driving her hot ass back onto Jim's cock as if she wanted his whole body inside of her. She was cumming wirh orgasn after orgasm as Harold swallowed her cum juice.

Ken felt a soft warm pair of tits in his back as Laura wrapped her hands around his belly and kissed his ear. "She looks like she's in love with black cock, doesn't she?" Laura whispered. As she reached down and took Ken's cock in her hand "Why isn't your cock hard? Most men would be cumming in their pants watching a hot woman fuck three men at one time. I think she loves black cock more than she loves you. How are you going to handle that, Ken. Hey, Love, you don't really want to watch this. If you did, you'd be as hard as a steel rod. Come with me." Laura took Ken's hand and led him toward the stairs.

Ken meekly followed her as though he was in a state of shock. A thousand thoughts were running rampant in his mind as Laura undressed them both. Once naked he followed her into her bed.

"Ken, Come here and lay your head on my breasts. I'm here for you." Laura cradled Ken's head into the warm softness of her ample tits. You are a very loving man. I can feel the love from you when you fuck me. You make me feel like a wanted and desired woman and I feel complete with you. What you haven't had a chance to know yet is that a woman needs to give love even more than she needs to receive it. You have never learned how to receive love. Maybe I can help you with that if you'll let me. I want to love you. I want to reach out to you with my heart and soul and mend all of the hurt you are feeling. Don't worry,

my kind of love isn't a posessive kind of thing. We still have our separate lives to live."

Laura rubbed Ken's hair as she subtly guided his head to her nipple. Yes, Honey

A womans breast is made to comfort those who need comforting. I know you need that right now. Yes, Baby, suck. Feel my love for you. Oh yeah, I feel your love too. I feel so complete loving you and feeling the love you are giving me." Laura smiled to herself as she felt Ken's cock growing hard. He'd soon be giving her the loving she needed. She kissed her way down causing little quivers in every muscle surrounding where she kissed and then took his cock into her lovely mouth, sucking it with all the love, passion, and compassion she had.

Ken tapped her soft ass cheek with his fingers signaling her to turn so he could pleaure her as well.

"Okay, Luv, I meant for this to be all for you; but I guess eating my pussy pleasures you as much as it pleasures me. If I didn't love pussy so much myself I wouldn't be able to understand it. ...Mmm! She released Ken's cock from her mouth to speak. "Oh, Baby you are a natural born lover. I felt your cock grow a little and pulse the moment you took my clit in your mouth. Oh yeah, if it gives you pleasure suck it, Honey. Mmmm, oh god, I love it soooo much." Laura took Ken's cock back in her mouth and began sucking it like a baby might suck it's mother's tit.

**********

Meanwhile, downstairs in the living room Jane was on her hands and knees with her head on Jim.s belly sucking his cock while Harold drove his hard cock in and out of her hot wet cunt from behind.

Ooo Shit! I'm cumminnnngggg! Jim said.

"Oh fuck! Me too." Said Harold.

"MMMmmmm! Jane squealed around Jim's massive cock filling her mouth." she increased her suction and the speed at which her head bobbed up and down over Jim's cock. At the same time reaching back between her legs and gently squeezing Harold's cock and pulling it deeper into her hot cunt as it contracted around the wonderful hard cock deep inside of her."

All three of them came at once. Jim shooting his hot cum right down Jane's eager throat. Harold shooting hot spurts of his cum as deep as he could get it inside of Jane's contracting pussy. And Jane welcoming every drop of their hot cum with her body, heart, and soul.

Henry was returning from the bathroom just in time to see the finish, He stood above the trio and watched as Jane withdrew from Jim's cock and looked around the room.

"Where's Ken" she asked.

"Probably in bed with my wife." Henry replied.

"And Mary?" Jane asked.

"She's still in the bathroom taking a shower", Henry replied. "We got a little busy in there, if you know what I mean." He grinned showing his teeth.

Harold withdrew from Janes wet cunt leaving his cum running down her thighs and dripping onto the carpet.

"Damn it! I wanted Ken here to share this with me."

Jim said, "Now how could he have done that, Honey? We had all three holes filled. There just wasn't enough room for him too. Just what did you expect him to do, suck our cum out of you afterward?"

"I would have loved it if he did that."

"Girl, maybe you want a bit too much from a man. It's one thing to take his love,

but take his self respect too? Take that from him and you leave nothing but an empty shell that once was a good man. My wife fucks other men but she won't hurt my pride or my self respect over it. Henry's wife is the same way. I guess black women learned that during the slave days when they had no choice about who they fucked. Fucking and loving became two separate things. They learned that they could fuck the master or the bull and take their pleasure in it. But they could love their nigger with a loyalty that only a few of today's white women would understand. I guess us black men learned to accept that with grace and dignity. My wife has never asked or tried to cause me eat another man's cum out of her"

"Mine either, and she wouldn't think of having me do it in front of the other man either. I don't know where you got your idea, but it sure is a wrong one."

"That's strange. I got that idea from Mary and Laura reinforced it."

"Be very careful of other women, Jane, especially black women. They are fiercely competitive where their men are concerned.", Henry cautioned.

Jane would you please go upstairs and inform Laura that she needs to go clean up and get dressed since we have a flight to catch. I'll be up there to get dressed shortly.

**********

Jane arrived at Laura and Henry's room and overheard the sounds of their lovemaking. She waited listening for them to complete their fuck before addressing Laura. When the time was right she knocked softly." Laura? Henry wanted me to ask you to clean up and get dressed for your flight home.

"Thank you, Jane. There's room for both of us in the shower if you'd like to join me."

Thanks Laura I believe I'd like that. Jane said stepping into the room. You and I need to talk anyway. ...In the shower she spoke as she soaped herself. Laura, why did you talk me into doing what I did this afternoon?

"Because it's what you wanted to do, Jane."

"Was I that obvious?"

No, You weren't, but I heard it all when Mary made her remark to Ken about eating Jim's cum and knew what you did to him. For the whore that you are you are very naieve. You'll never make a cuckold out of Ken. Some men just are not cuckold material. You needed to see that for yourself. You've almost lost him as it is, maybe you have already. A cuck would have been cumming all over his self

from seeing you like that. Ken wasn't even hard. He was hurting deep inside of

His self. I brought him up here and tried to help him regain his self respect.

"Oh damn! What should I do Laura I don't want to lose him. I love that man."

Then build him up. Stop trying to degrade him. If you ever succeed in breaking him you'll wake up some day and find him hanging in the garage at the end of a rope. Build him up every chance you get. If you love him make him proud of his self. Love the pride he has in his self. If you can do that, he will love you.

If you want an open relationship it's okay. You can have that. Just make sure that he has it too. Getting him to suck other men's cum just ain't where it's at,

Girl. By the way. Don't listen to Mary. There's a lot of hate in her . She gets a kick out of messing up white folks? Okay? Now let me wash your back."

Laura kissed Jane's neck as she washed her back. "Mmmm, I love feeling your sweet ass against me."

Oh God, Laura, I love feeling your tits against my back too. You make me so hot I just want to cum all over you and I want to feel you cum all over me.

We still have a little time. Let's get these pussies clean enough to eat.

After two explosive orgasms, the two women finally emerged from the shower toweling each other dry.

"Your turn in the shower, Ken." Jane shouted.

Henry was in front of the closet door adjusting his collar as the women entered the bedroom.

Ken leaped from the bed and hurried to the shower. As Harold brought his and Jane's bags into the room.

"Harold you amaze me. How do you know exactly what we want before we even think of it." Jane asked.

"At butler school they taught us to track events and predict the wishes of those that we serve. A butler is a very well paid and highly trained professional. Mistress Jane. We are invaluable to the very busy professional folks who can afford to pay us"

"Well, Harold, you have certainly demonstrated that to us."

Ken quickly finished his shower and dressed.

The four went downstairs together.

Harold made two trips following with the bags.

"Your limo is here." Jim said as he shook Henry's hand at the door "Your company has certainly been a pleasure." "Bye, Laura hope to see you again soon." He kissed laura on her lips as he hugged her.

luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers