Kendra Wants to Lose Her Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, my pussy cried out to be touched and I slipped my right hand down and stroked myself to quell the heat. The longer I waited the more sexual tension gripped my mind. Finally, a dark figure stood at the door with the dim light of the living room behind him. He gazed at me for what seemed like an eternity and then he came to stand beside the bed. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt and placed it on a chair. In the dim light, I could see his muscular arms and chest.

"Pull the covers off your body, my dear. I want to see the girl I will make into a woman." I bared myself completely and lay there totally exposed with my arms at my sides, waiting obediently for my fate looking into his eyes.

I heard a metal sound and looked down to see he was undoing his belt. My eyes drilled to below his waist as I could hear his zipper being undone. His slacks fell to the floor and I could see a large tubular shape positioned sideways inside his light green underwear. I could feel my eyes bug out a bit and my heart skip a beat. Slowly he revealed his magnificent, thick, long, circumcised penis. The tip of it hung several inches below his hairless sack. My eyes drilled into it. "My goodness," I thought, "It's so big and it isn't even hard yet." I bit my lip, nervously.

Keith stepped close to the bed so his lower thighs were touching it. His naked crotch was less than an arm's length away.

"Take a good look at the cock that will make you a woman, my woman." I couldn't take my eyes away from his weapon.

"Hold my balls in your hand." I cupped his warm ball-sack and his penis expanded in girth and the tip rose as the staff filled and hardened. It was an awe-inspiring thing. I will never forget that incredible moment as long as I live.

"Spread your legs, my dear." I opened them as far as I could. He climbed onto the bed and knelt between my legs. He sat back on his haunches and looked down at me. All I could see was his huge erection and my mind was filled with dread at its size and the erotic desire to impale myself on it in sweet pleasure. He pulled my ass onto his lap and rested the length of his staff along my pussy slit. My legs sprang open further of their own accord to offer up my pussy to its fate. Keith grasped his erection and ran the engorged head of it up and down my wet pussy lips. I was panting and moaning in ecstasy with waves of pleasure washing over me. I looked up at his face and I could see a big knowing grin on his handsome face as he swept my fears away and replaced them with a dark, sexual need for his cock deep inside me.

"Oh, please Keith. Please do me. My god, you're making me crazy." I reached my hands up to him in a begging motion.

He placed the tip of his wand at the entrance to my vagina and fell forward, impaling me. The momentary pain of being deflowered was quickly forgotten as the feeling of his strong masculine body on mine and the feeling of my throbbing pussy being filled so deliciously overwhelmed me. I grabbed his hard ass-cheeks and urged him on. His super-slow build-up to this amazing moment had taken me to a higher place of erotic desire that pain could not undo. He pounded his meat into my eager pussy and grunted with every stroke. His animal sounds were like primal music to me.

A new part of my brain gave voice to my sexual awakening. "Oh yes, Keith do me. Please don't stop. Yes, oh yes. Ahhhh, that feels so good." I dug my heels into the back of his thighs to get maximum leverage as he drilled my vagina in sweet double time. "Please, baby, please don't stop," I pleaded as I felt a tsunami wave of pure, primitive sexual energy rolling towards me. The wave broke over me as my first orgasm with a man hit me like a ton of bricks. I screamed, "Ahhhhh. Ooooooohhhhhh. My god, I'm coming. AAAAAHHHHHHH." I gripped his body as tightly as I could as wave after sweet orgasmic wave coursed through my body. He stopped fucking me and as I calmed down, I kissed his chest and neck a thousand times to show my love and gratitude. He had become the center of my universe.

Keith stopped and gazed down at me with a look of caring and gentleness. He kissed me. I could feel his still-hard member slip out of my very satisfied vagina as he dismounted. He snuggled behind me in a spooning position and tenderly kissed my shoulder. Our hearts were beating at the same fast pace and, together, gradually slowed to normal.

I thought, "This is only Friday night. I have a whole weekend to learn about sex from my beloved Keith and learn how to please him better than any woman could."

We drifted off to a deep, happy, sleep.

Keith's Story.

My name is Keith Maclean. I am a man in transition from the casual dating scene to hunting for a real mate. Hell, at 29, it's time to move on from boy's play. I'm sick of the beautiful but slutty girls of the club scene. Sure they fuck like porn stars but they are very pushy and difficult. They are shallow and I'd be crazy to marry anyone of them. That was me, too, before but now I want something deeper.

Last night I had a date with a new woman that might be my perfect mate. Let me tell you about Kendra. She is charming, sweet, innocent, submissive, nurturing, young, brilliant and very pretty. I noticed her around the office where we work. She likes to wear feminine skirts and dresses rather than cold business suits or slacks. She is slim but has a nice small womanly butt. Every time I see her my cock gives a little twitch. My cock has great instincts and I always follow where it takes me. But sex is not all I want now. There has to be a real sense of caring and love. My macho guy friends would never believe I just said that but it is my new truth.

Back to Kendra. She has nice, light brown curly hair down to her shoulders. Her smile lights up the room and she is always good natured and pleasant with everyone. She's very intelligent, but she's from the old school of women who understand their place in a relationship. I believe in equality of the sexes in many things, equal pay for equal work, equal rights, equal intelligence but within a relationship, especially when it come to sex, the man must be masculine and the woman feminine for there to be harmony. I thought maybe, this is the feminine mate I'm been looking for.

I find it easy to pick up women. They tell me I am good looking and sexy. I have an MBA and am in the management training program of a large international company. Life is good.

Her boss is a friend of mine and I asked him a few personal questions about her. He confirmed that she was a very sweet girl. I asked him to tell her I was asking about her and, sure enough she started making eye contact with me in an innocent, flirty way. I am torn between wanting to hold her and protect her one moment and the other imagining massaging her wonderful ass and rubbing my face in her perfect tits. The male protective instinct is new to me. I've been a successful hunter of pussy since puberty. Like I said, I find it easy to pick up women that want a horny one or two-night stand. But Kendra seemed like a woman that may not be just a casual fuck.

I went slow for about a week, just having flirting glances pass between us. I couldn't get her out of my mind. I even fantasized about her when I was fucking my latest club fuck mate. When I couldn't stand it any longer, I asked her out. As expected, she said yes. It was amazing to see her blush deeply when I asked her. My guess is that she has been fantasizing about me too.

I picked her up at her apartment building. She wore a beautiful, shoulderless, summer dress with a large flower pattern. What a great change from the micro-mini black dresses that left nothing to the imagination my slutty club women liked to wear. She was very classy and sexy in a totally different way.

"Kendra, you look beautiful. I love that dress." She beamed a huge smile when I complimented her. My eyes were brashly drilled into her gorgeous tits that seemed to want to spill over the top of her push-up bra. My sexual hunter habits are hard to change. But I imagine even a 'good' girl likes to know her man is attracted to her sexually. She knew I was checking out her charms and seemed to like my attention.

We parked at the restaurant and as we walked over, she grabbed my arm and held on tightly. I liked that she is a touchy-feely girl that follows her man. It reminded me of how my mom used to hold my dad's arm.

We had a nice meal. I got the impression that a fine dining was a new experience for her. We finished a bottle of wine and I could tell she was a bit tipsy. She was super nice every moment of our meal. Her smile was blinding and she laughed sweetly and often. I truly was starting to care for her. That was a new feeling for me with a woman. One minute I was laughing along with her and the next, I was undressing her in my mind and picturing her sweet lips encircling my cock. My lust was close to the surface but hidden enough that I am sure, since she has so little experience with men, she wouldn't suspect how much she was turning me on.

She agreed with everything I said and exuded humility and a nurturing nature that I had never seen in a woman as beautiful as her. I have found gorgeous women are usually full of themselves, but not her. She mentioned that she had never been in a relationship. With her blushing and shyness, I started to think she may even be a virgin. But I thought that was impossible in today's world. By the end of the meal, when she reached her delicate hand across the table and placed it on mine unasked, I knew that she would follow me anywhere and do anything for me. She made me feel like a king. I just wanted to hug her and care for her, plus I couldn't wait to slip my stiff cock into her pussy to seal the deal and make her my queen. Are all men horny and so interested in sex like me or am I just an abnormal pussy-hungry wolf? My guess is that all us men are basically sex hungry creatures.

As we walked to my car afterwards, I said, "This has been a wonderful evening, Kendra. I guess I should take you home now?" The evening had gone so well, I knew we would have sex in the near future even if it meant going on a few dates first. I would have loved to bed her that night but was willing to go at whatever speed was necessary to show her I was not just there for a one-night stand. It would be a nice change from the easy, slutty types I had been bedding. Erotic anticipation would be a nice change. On the other hand, it would be great to run my hands all over her young, firm body. There I go again, two sides of my nature.

"Whatever you think, Keith," was her humble reply. "Hmmm,." I thought, "I think I got her meaning. She was up for anything. Or, am I misreading her? If she was a bar slut, no doubt after that line, I would pull my dick out in the car and get a friendly blow job. But with a good girl like Kendra, maybe she doesn't understand the implications of 'whatever you think'. Better not jump to conclusions."

We got in the car. In the confined space, her perfume was intoxicating with its strong flowery scent. I turned to her in the darkness and said, "That perfume is really nice."

I could just have eaten her up when she replied, "Thank you, I'm glad you like it. I bought it just for you." The idea of that left me without words. She keeps amazing me with her innocent, open charm and loving ways. My heart literally skipped a beat and a feeling of real love washed over me.

I dipped my head towards her for a kiss. She moaned and mashed her lips to mine suddenly like a bitch in heat. That surprised the hell out of me. She kissed me passionately and urgently. Her inexperience in kissing was evident but the extreme energy made up for it. "Wow," I thought, "This 'good' girl needed to get 'bad'." The kiss sealed it. I told her in my firmest voice, "We're going to my place." She didn't say anything, just kissed my hand in total submission. I knew then I was in total control of this beautiful young thing. My mind reeled at the thoughts of what we would be doing at my apartment. She placed her hand on mine on the stick-shift and was silent. The lust meter in my brain started to rev up along with the car's eight cylinders.

I could see her dress had ridden up when she got into the car. Her legs were perfect. "You have beautiful legs, my dear."

She quickly pulled the hem up so I could see high on her thighs. I flicked the overhead light switch to see better. She kissed my hand several times again. That revved my lust meter many notches higher. I could feel my nostrils flare as my breathing picked up.

I could easily have reached over under her dress and fondled her pussy as I drove, but I thought it better with an inexperienced girl like Kendra that I go very slowly, at her speed. Plus, it's more fun to play with my own libido by going teasingly slow.

Thankfully we were close to my apartment. She latched onto my arm tightly all the way up the elevator to my apartment. My cock got progressively harder, the closer we got to my door. I could hardly walk straight and my brain was clouded by testosterone as we entered my place. All my primitive instincts were telling my brain to sweep up this cutie, get rid of our clothes, fling her on the bed, and mount her in a sexual frenzy. Luckily, a small rational part of my brain still functioned and it told me the sex would be much better if done slowly and longer. To calm myself, I had her sit on the sofa while I went into the kitchen on the pretext of getting us some wine. I stood for several minutes with my eyes closed until slowly my composure returned and my steel hard dick softened a bit. I adjusted it in my underwear, gave my sensitive balls a little squeeze, and carried the wine glasses out to the sofa where she was waiting.

I sat on her right, my preferred position so I could touch her body better later with my right hand. She was a vision of femininity sitting there and she melted my heart when she smiled up so sweetly when I passed her a glass of wine.

I toasted her. "Here's to a beautiful evening with a beautiful woman." We touched our wine glasses together.

She responded, "Here's to a great evening with a great guy." Everything was going very well. It struck me that it sure was great to be me. We sat in silence a few feet apart as I looked her up and down assessing every inch of her body.

She smiled and allowed me to inspect her charms. Then she shifted close so that our bodies touched. I put my left hand over her bare shoulder and she snuggled her head to the space just below my jaw. I could feel her hot fast breathing on my neck. She was nervous but her instinct seemed to be submissive. Very nice. I sat there absorbing the implications of this. Some men have a set routine when it comes to sex. I find it much more interesting to find out the nature of a new woman and then explore her sensuality and her boundaries. So here we have a beautiful, inexperienced, submissive young lady willing to do whatever I command. How should I proceed?

I stroked her bare shoulder as I thought about all the delicious possibilities. Then the sweetie surprised me by pulling up the skirt of her dress revealing her sexy pink panties. The sight of her camel toe notch at the Y at the top of her thighs made my cock steel hard in an instant. I had a sudden, overwhelming urge to plunge my hand under the waistband and grab her pussy. It took all my willpower to hold back. I balled my right hand in a fist out of her sight and slowly regained my composure.

"Very nice, Kendra. You have very beautiful legs."

I loosened the muscles in my hand and as gently as I could, placed it on her nearest knee. The skin was as soft as satin.

She was deep in thought and then I saw her biting her lip nervously before blurting out, "Keith, I'm sorry but I should tell you that I am a virgin and I have never had sex with anyone. Teach me how I can please you. I really want to learn and do my best."

I thought, "My god, it's true. She IS a virgin." I took stock of the situation. She definitely wants to lose her cherry to lucky me. She has a submissive nature so she would want strong direction. Luckily that is my natural style.

"Yes, my dear I'll teach you. Please stand up." She stood up.

What a sight of ravishing beauty. She stood there obediently with her hands by her sides and looking at me with a face showing adoration. Being the horn dog I am, I ogled her from the top of her head to her pretty pink shoes. When I looked into her beautiful blue eyes, she looked down humbly. Her lips are full and her bright pink lipstick is very attractive. She has a long, graceful neck and down further her breasts strain over the tops of her push-up bra cups. I see the spot between them where there is some cleavage that I know my nose will be nuzzling very soon. Her gaily colored summer dress is tight around her waist and then flares over her slim but womanly hips. When I look at the area where I know her untouched pussy is hidden, I give off a deep animal groan. I can't help making animal sounds when I am in sexual heat. My women have said they love it. Kendra has likely never heard a man in the grip of animal lust. She said she wanted to learn, so I will teach her a strong man's lust.

"Turn around." She turned. "Lift up your dress so I can see your ass." She bent enough to grab the hem behind and raise it high above her hips. She has full, satin pink panties, that are tight on her firm ass. I gave a deep grunt of appreciation. "Very, sweet ass, love. Very, very nice."

I reached down to my crotch and gave my cock a nice squeeze. I toyed with the idea of unzipping and pulling out my weapon but it might shock the girl. I'm not super huge but I have a solid thick eight inches of manhood that might frighten the innocent thing. I thought it best to reveal the big guy when she was ready and lusting for it.

She dropped the hem of her dress. "What the fuck", I thought. I wasn't finished yet.

"I didn't tell you to let your dress down. Pull it up!" Maybe I shouldn't have said it so angrily but she pissed me off a little bit. She quickly pulled it back up. "That's better." She needed to know who was in charge here. I pleasured my crotch for a few more seconds as I stared at the line in the fabric that was the crack of her ass.

I leaned back on the back of the sofa with my arms outstretched along the top.

"Okay, baby, turn around and take off your dress real slow and sexy like." This was real fun.

She reached back with a slightly worried look and pulled her zipper down below her waist. That freed the top and she quickly grasped the top with both hands. She turned around and I could see her bare back and bra strap. She gave a sexy look over her shoulder and gave me a coy smile. She was getting into it. I felt a big shit-ass grin cross my lucky face.

She turned to face me and bent over to give me a good view of the tops of her breasts. Again, I could see that spot in her cleavage that I knew I would be putting my nose into later. She stood up and slowly dropped the dress top to show her pink lace bra. My fucking cock was titanium hard and making a big tent in my slacks. When she pushed the dress down to the floor and stood there in just her bra and panties, I almost lost it.

I gulped and said, "Turn around, sweetie." She turned. An animal sound came from my throat as I checked out her rear. "Nice, very nice. Now spread your legs wide and bend over and touch the floor." This was a bit advanced for a new girl but what the fuck, it just popped into my head. There was no possibility that she wouldn't do it.

When she bent, her panties stretched across her ass. I could see the whole crotch of her panties were soaking wet from her love juices. This girl was in heat. I reached under my belt and underwear to grip my hard cock. That sent a surge of testosterone mixed with adrenaline to my primal brain and I gave out a low growl. She had to learn that sex was an animal act. Later, I knew from experience that I would be ramming my cock home with pure instinct as hard as I could like stallion fucking a mare. I lose control when I am balls deep in pussy and grunt like an animal. Best I show her that side of my nature when I was still under control.