Kendra Wants to Lose Her Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used to worry about what a woman would think about me when I became a real animal when we fucked but I had an experience that changed my mind. I had cum in this girl after pounding her pussy with all my energy. She had been screaming and I had disregarded it as I humped her missionary-style with total selfish abandon for a solid half an hour. When I finished cumming and was still lodged deep in her pussy with my arms straight looking down at her and my hands on each side of her head, she started kissing my wrist and thanking me. I realized then that women loved it when I rammed my junk into them with gusto and have never worried since.

Nice, I can see the outline of her sweet hairy pussy. "Very nice. Now turn and take off everything."

She turned. I was in deep lust. I must have looked very horny because I saw her nervously bite her lip. At this point, I didn't care. My eyes were drilled into her crotch. However, I did glance up as she undid her bra held the cups in her hands and slowly revealed her perfect tits. My breathing was heavy and I had to hold myself back from leaping off the couch and fucking her where she stood. The bra dropped to the floor and she cupped both breasts and tweaked her nipples. I could see her close her eyes and open her mouth to pant like me. My lust gauge was heading towards the red zone.

"The panties now."

She blushed crimson even down across her ripe tits and stepped out of them. What a glorious, delicious sight. She was perfect in every way. The light skiff of brown pubic hairy was awe inspiring. I could smell a distinct odor of juicy pussy. As I gazed at her in wonder, I could feel my muscles start to flex to pounce and ram my cock deep in her unfucked pussy but a few logical brain cells screamed that I should calm down for both our sakes. That gave me an idea to slow the process but keep things at a high sexual state.

I stood up and circled her nakedness, looking her up and down. When I was behind her, I cupped one of her ass cheeks and gave a satisfied grunt then stepped in front of her. I took a firm, soft breast in each of my hands and massaged them. I could see she was totally turned on. I needed to feel her exquisite beaver. I dipped one hand down to her crotch and when I touched her silky pubic hair, she gave a loud moan. She seemed to lose her balance and put a hand on my chest for support. I wanted to feel further down.

"Spread your legs my dear, I want to feel all of you." She spread them.

My hand went over the camel-toe notch of her pubic mound and then to the down-covered pussy lips below. I ran my index finger along the length of her wet slit from asshole to clit. She seemed to swoon a bit and she put her other hand on my chest for support.

"Oh my heavens Keith, that feels so good. Thank you, thank you."

I gave her a hug and reached behind her to her perfect ass, massaging her butt with both hands.

"Mmmm. Your ass is so firm and your skin as soft as silk. I love it." She tilted her head back and kissed my neck sweetly after I said that. She sure is a sucker for compliments.

I took her hands and backed up and sat on the sofa pulling her onto my knees. She submissively snuggled her face into the space by my neck, below my chin. She knew I was getting closer to making her a woman and she was following my lead willingly. She kissed my neck sweetly in supplication and I gave a loud groan and put my fingers through her silky hair and pulled her lips violently to my neck as she kept kissing frantically wherever I maneuvered them. Animal sounds came from deep in my throat and I was panting in pure lust. Just this side of totally losing it, I stopped, closed my eyes and composed myself. I forced my breathing to a normal rate.

My hand was on her knees and when I felt her shift and open her legs, my eyes opened to see Kendra spreading herself wide to offer her charms fully to my sight and touch. I stared down in awe at the beautiful virgin pussy that I would soon open forever.

She pleaded, "Please, Keith. Please touch me." Her pelvis tilted towards my hand as she strained her womanhood to my touch.

I relished watching my hand slowly travel up her inner thigh. She put her hand behind my neck and pulled her face into my neck beside my ear and moaned, "Yes, yes, yes," until my hand found its target. Her voice gave a loud, "YES," as my fingers glided over the slick, wet lips of her girlie parts. She squealed when I became the first man to twirl his index finger around her clitoris. She is experiencing new delicious, erotic delights and this evening will be etched in her mind forever.

In a deep voice, I whispered, "Let's check to see if you really are a virgin." I dipped my hand down to the opening to her vagina and inserted my middle finger into the entrance until I could feel the distinct blockage of her intact maidenhead. What a glorious powerful feeling came over me.

"Yes, sweet. Very sweet." Rather than a feeling of lust, a new sense of caring and protecting washed over me. She was giving herself totally to me with complete trust. This was stirring feelings unlike anything I had experienced with other women. Maybe this is love. I moved my lips to hers and we kissed long and deep. She closed her knees to capture my hand and humped her hips against it as a moan rose in her throat.

Our lips parted and I murmured "Now, Kendra, I want you to go through that door over there and you will see my bed. Climb onto the bed under the sheets and wait for me. I'll be in shortly." I wanted her to lay there and think clearly about the sound fucking she was going to get. It's my custom to have women lie in my bed as I pour myself another glass of wine and daydream about the sex to come. It makes for a cool, less frenzied fuck session and I knew deflowering beautiful, young Kendra was going to be a very, very erotic adventure. I wanted to savor every precious second as calmly as possible..

When I finished my wine, I went to the door and looked down at her lying under the covers with her two hands gripping the duvet cover on each side of her head. She looked so sweet and innocent. And of course, she was. I went to stand closer beside the bed and slowly unbuttoned my shirt and placed it on a chair. In the dim light I could see her stare at my torso. I needed to see her nakedness.

"Pull the covers off your body, my dear. I want to see the girl I will make into a woman." She swept the covers off and bared herself completely laying there with her arms at her sides, waiting obediently for her fate. She looked deeply into my eyes. When I unbuckled my slacks, her eyes shifted quickly to my waist. It was time for her to see the weapon that would split her pussy. I unzipped and stepped out of my pants. Her eyes bugged a bit when she saw the outline of my half-mast cock in my underwear. I slowly pulled my underwear down, watching her eyes as she saw my manhood. A worried look crossed her face and she bit her lip, nervously.

I stepped close to the bed so my lower thighs were touching it. I wanted to be close so she could see. "Take a good look at the cock that will make you a woman, my woman." Her eyes drilled into my weapon.

"Hold my balls in your hand." She cupped my clean-shaven ball-sack and my dick expanded in girth and the tip rose as the staff filled and hardened. Her nervous look gave way to more of a look of awe. "That's my girl," I thought.

"Spread your legs my dear." She opened them as far as she could. I climbed onto the bed and knelt between her legs. I then sat back on my haunches and looked down at her. All I could see was her sweet, lightly hair-covered pussy with my mind filled with sure knowledge that when my cock was buried deep in that hot, tight honey-pot, it would be the best feeling in the universe. I pulled her ass onto my lap and rested the length of my staff along her pussy slit. Her legs sprang open further and her pelvis shifted instinctively of their own accord to give me a better angle to ram my cock home. I grasped my erection and ran the engorged head of it up and down her wet pussy lips. I savored the look of passion mixed with panic on her face. Within a couple of strokes of her slit, she was soon panting and moaning in pleasure. "That's my girl," I thought again. I looked down on her face and I couldn't help breaking into a big grin. She was totally mine.

"Oh, please Keith. Please do me. My god, you're making me crazy." She reached her hands up to me.

Now was the time. I placed my cock-head at the entrance of her love canal and fell forward, impaling her in one motion. I wanted the pain of being deflowered to be swift like a band-aid ripped off quickly. I was balls deep in her glorious pussy. The delicious, hot, tightness overwhelmed me. I lay still, impaling her with our bodies touching and most of my weight on my elbows and knees. Her firm tits were against my chest and I could feel her pebble-hard nipples against my skin. After a short time, she grabbed my ass-cheeks and urged me on. What a mind-blower that was. This newly made woman wanted to be fucked. "Well girl,' I thought, "a good fucking is what you'll get. I started pounding my meat into her eager pussy and grunted with every stroke. I'm sure my animal sounds filled the room.

She screamed, "Oh yes, Keith do me. Please don't stop. Yes, oh yes. Ahhhh, that feels so good." She dug her heels in to get maximum leverage as I drilled her freshly opened vagina. "Please, baby, please don't stop," she pleaded. There was no need to beg, I was in a fucking frenzy that couldn't be stopped.

She screamed out her first orgasm with a man buried in her center, "Ahhhhh. Ooooooohhhhhh. My god, I'm coming. AAAAAHHHHHHH." She gripped my body as tightly as she could as the muscles of her pussy pulsated the length of my manhood. I stopped fucking her as she calmed down, kissing my chest and neck over and over to show her love and gratitude. As sense of caring for this feminine creature under me washed over me. This was a new feeling. Was this love?

Incredibly, I kissed her lovingly and dismounted having not achieved an orgasm myself. That had never happened in my life but I felt Kendra had had enough sex that first evening. I snuggled into a spooning position behind her and kissed her shoulder before both of us fell deeply asleep.

This was just Friday night. We had the whole weekend to explore our sexuality and I will say I had many intense orgasms before the weekend was over.