Kendra's Way Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bullwip
Bullwip
253 Followers

She arrived at his door, listening carefully for signs of a party or other distraction taking place inside. All seemed quiet. She straightened up, taking a deep breath and pressed the doorbell. It took a moment but she eventually heard the sounds of approach from beyond the door. There was a pause. She could feel his eyes looking at her through the site glass.

Kendra gazed directly into the peephole motionless. "It's Kendra Jeremy. Please open the door we need to discuss something."

Fuck, thought Jeremy. This probably had something to do with Amber. She had threatened to confront the hot Indian woman that had come on to him in the elevator during their fight this morning. Apparently she'd made good on the promise. He opened the door.

"Did Amber come and see you? "He asked, visibly embarrassed. "I'm really sorry about that...she was really upset and we had an argument about it then she left"

"This isn't about Amber. However she did come and see me and I was able to calm her down. She will come back to you soon. Give her about a week." She studied the sexy young man before her very carefully. He had green eyes, smooth skin and straight dark brown hair, short, clean, and neat. His lips had the fullness of youth, his jaw square and he sported very attractive cheek bones. In her heels she stood only a head shorter than him. Strange...he was sure that he was taller.

"Oh Okay," Jeremy replied a little confused. When he last saw Hurricane Amber it was off to the 28th floor intent on carnage. This woman was talking as if she was one of her girlfriends "Is she Okay?"

Kendra smiled, a little amused at his concern, "She will be fine Jeremy. She is quite a passionate little thing, you should take better care of her. I imagine as a busy engineering student and varsity athlete you don't have a lot of time to shop for a replacement that will remain loyal and blow you on demand..." She looked at him expecting a reaction. He remained composed.

"I have calmed her down and mended the fences between us. I have promised not to accost you in the elevator going forward, and she seems okay with that. Now it's clear the two of you are good together and as I have done with Amber I now stand here and apologize to you for driving a wedge between the two of you. My behaviour was very unladylike and I am truly, deeply sorry and will make sure that she comes back to you. The rest is up to you. Are we good?" She paused, letting all that sink in.

"Yes of course, no worries...It's all good." He spluttered out not knowing what else to say.

"Okay then. Tomorrow start sending her text messages telling her you are sorry, miss her, need her, will make it up to her, blah blah, etc...whatever you like. She will ignore you out of pride, and not return your calls no matter what you say to her until Wednesday evening at which time she will send you a single text message with three words, all in caps." Kendra paused and took a step back, allowing her legs to cross at the ankle.

"The text will say; COME FUCK ME." She enunciated every syllable clearly, gazing deep into his eyes. She held Jeremy's gaze for a moment then reached down and released the wide belt of her trench coat that was tightly gathered around her tiny waist, then quickly threw it open wide before him. Her nakedness washed over him like a pail of hot water. He became a living statue, transfixed at the unearthly beauty standing before him. Kendra took a breast in each hand and gently squeezed her nipples, pulling her 38 DD breasts upwards slightly before letting go, causing a delightful little bounce for Jeremy's benefit.

He studied her gorgeous midriff, golden brown, toned to perfection from her regular workouts at the dojo. The ruby and diamonds poised over a flawlessly smooth, flat belly, seemed to shimmer in the half light of the hallway. His eyes descended to her sex, naked save for a beautifully shaped, silky black pubic patch. She was wearing sexy stockings, black shear lace that accentuated her luxuriously long legs... Jeremy was lost. His seduction was complete. Kendra slowly wrapped herself again in the trench coat, her gazed fixed on his eyes once again as they devoured her.

"Now Jeremy Darling stay with me a moment longer" she said her voice now sharp and commanding, "On Wednesday, when Amber sends you the text, COME FUCK ME, you come upstairs to unit 2804 where I will be waiting...do not pass Go, do not collect two hundred dollars, do not go see Amber, get on the elevator, push the button for the 28th floor and COME FUCK ME." She looked into his eyes making sure that he understood her instructions. "Breathe Jeremy...Nod if you understand what I want you to do."

He nodded.

"Suite number?" she asked.

"2804" came the reply, in a rasping voice.

"Okay, my husband is away on business until Sunday around noon. I will need you in my bed every night until he gets back, Sunday. Every night, starting Wednesday going right through to Saturday night you will spend the whole night with me. You can go to classes and practice during the day but the evenings are mine and we will not be disturbed. Is that okay Jeremy? Do you need to reschedule anything?" She asked him still holding his gaze. "It's every night or none, do you understand? I need you to commit...Can you"

The scope of what Kendra was demanding was clear despite the fact that his mind was a whorl. Can he commit...Fuck yeah! He would be there on Wednesday or sooner if and for longer...whatever she asked. He nodded compliance, not yet able to speak clearly.

"Just four days with me and then you can have your life with Amber back, no one ever need be the wiser. Ok Jeremy?" she didn't wait for him to reply, reaching down and squeezing the tip of his erection, now raging between his thigh and tight jeans. "And no playing with this gorgeous beast of a cock between now and then! Save it all for Kendra!"

She quickly turned and headed for the elevator as Jeremy watched her depart, her ass gently swaying as she reprised her sexiest cat-walk down the hall. She stopped and faced him one more time, "When you get Ambers text on Wednesday evening," she paused then mouthed the words; COME FUCK ME.

Jeremy remained transfixed as Kendra closed the final ten feet to the elevator and pressed the button. The door opened immediately, the elevator not having moved since her arrival. In less than thirty seconds, she was gone and Jeremy was back inside his apartment, heart still pounding. He allowed himself a smile as his natural composure returned. Next week would prove to be one for the memoir he realized. 2804...he better write it down...

Kendra returned to her condo and changed into sweats before jumping on the couch in the living room and started channel surfing looking for something interesting to watch. Daniel's parents would be happier with Jeremy as the father of their grandchildren than Clive she thought, indulging a wicked smile. It was at least another twenty minutes before Danny arrived home regaling her with every detail of his time spent alone with Amber including the messy details of her apartment, and the possible lurking roommate. While appearing to be listening intently, Kendra's mind was working, plotting, and scheming. She was enjoying playing 'Amber and Jeremy' more than their usual games. She decided to withhold the text message and the news of her move on Jeremy from Daniel for now...This was a decision she would later come to regret.

"Here's an idea Daniel. Amber doesn't seem that committed to her studies. How about you taking her along to Genova as your personal assistant and...toy" she laughed, "I'm sure we can get her a ticket on points...What do you think? It would be a nice break for you spending time having fun with someone so young and impressionable- not to mention the sex. She's pretty insatiable. Maybe seeing Italy will turn her on to the wide world that awaits and help her decide to settle down as a serious student"

Danny reluctant at first gradually warmed to the idea as Kendra continued to press. "I'll call the travel agent in the morning and leave her a message to see what we can do. It might be fun as you say. As long as she doesn't need a baby sitter. I sense a wild streak in this one Kendra, I hope you know what you're doing" Daniel got up off the couch and headed for the bar. "Scotch Baby?"

"No Just some ice water Baby" she replied. Sending Amber to Italy with Daniel ensured she could be alone with Jeremy easily enough. The text message to Jeremy on Wednesday part of her plan needed a bit of finessing if Amber was to go to Italy with Daniel. He returned with their drinks and the two of them settled into another relaxing evening with Netflix. Ten minutes later, Kendra had a working solution to the texting problem.

End of Part V

Bullwip
Bullwip
253 Followers
12