Kenny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both still out of breath but Kenny reached for his pants and pulled them back up then lay beside me on the bed.

"I want to keep all your cum in my pants and feel it hot on my ass," he murmured.

I reached over and slid my hand down inside the back of his pants. I felt the hot sticky cum on my fingers and massaged his cheeks, spreading as much as I could over him and using a fingertip to spread the hot cum into his crease and over his jewel. He made little murmurs of enjoyment. I relished the feel of his soft skin against my fingers;- his young, firm cheeks, completely smooth and his rosebud devoid of hair where he had so carefully shaved himself for me.

I rolled him slightly to one side and slid my hand around to his front. My fingers brushed against his soft smooth skin and I caressed his mound, feeling his soft cock against my fingers and my palm.

If Kenny could bring me to a second erection and climax so soon after the first massive one, then I felt sure he could also get hard again quickly. I began to hold his cock and wank him gently and sure enough his cock swelled in my hand, becoming hotter as it engorged with his young, hot blood filling it.

"What do you want?" I asked him softly.

"To fuck you!" he answered eagerly. "I want to fuck you hard! I want to push my cock into your ass as hard as I can and fuck you and fill you with cum! Sit on me now!"

By now his cock was as hard as ever and I let it go as I rolled over to kneel above him as he had knelt above me. His cock was rampant and he held the base of it with his fingers as I lowered myself towards it. He rubbed the tip a few times up and down my crease, then guided it into my rosebud. His hands went to my hips and he pulled me down onto him, hard. He pushed himself upwards against me and I began to move up and down, sliding along the length of his gorgeous hot and quivering rod.

"Harder, Desi!" he implored and so I thrust down onto him as hard as I could.

"Yes! Like that!" he gasped. He thrust up as hard as he could to meet me each time. I gazed down at his young body, his smooth skin glistening with perspiration and his eyes closed as he heaved up against me. I could feel the softness of his mound against my balls each time I lowered myself and the heat of his thighs as my cheeks slapped against them.

"Harder!" he cried again. I thought if I slammed down onto him any harder I would hurt him, but he was oblivious of everything and his hands gripped my hips and he continued to pull me down each time as if his life depended on it.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" he gasped and I felt the first of his spasms inside my ass. The jet of cum shot into me so hard it almost felt like something solid, and it was followed by two more huge spurts of hot cum, each time feeling more solid than just creamy spunk. His cock, still rampantly hard and hot slid even easier in me as I continued to pound up and down on his rod sliding inside me in its covering of sticky wetness.

He let out a long groan as he thrust upwards one more time and kept his hips clear of the bed, pushing himself up into me as far and as hard as he could as his shaft spurted his cum again and again into me. As his spasms subsided he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Oh, Desi!" he breathed. "Desi!"

I smiled down at him. "Nice?" I murmured.

"Gorgeous!" he whispered. "Just amazing! Wait! Stay as you are!"

I didn't move as he lowered his hips back onto the bed, sliding gently out of my ass as his cock began to lose its hardness. He quickly cupped his hand and placed it between my legs as I remained poised above him. I felt his cupped hand covering my jewel and as my muscles expelled his cum from my ass he caught it in his hand and then rubbed it over my ass and balls and round to my cock, covering me as much as he could with the warm, white creamy cum. He let his hand fall beside him and lay with his eyes closed.

I rolled away from him and stood beside the bed, looking down at this young boy, lean, lithe, supple, and despite my two huge orgasms within a short time, still infinitely desirable.

I knew that I would never find anyone like Kenny, if I searched the world forever and a day, I would never find another person who was so completely and utterly a match for me. I bent down and planted a kiss on his warm, wet cock.

"Well, I don't know about you," I murmured, " but now I'm bloody starving!"

*****

It was several weeks later, and I had decided that it was time to put into effect the first of the three proposals I'd outlined to Kenny's mother. They'd had several conversations on the phone in that time, and their relationship had returned to a much more normal level. Kenny's aunt, Samantha, had taken the news of his present circumstances with surprising aplomb, he told me. After an initial shock to learn of his time as a rent-boy, she had accepted the fact that he was gay and had found someone with whom he was happy and whom he trusted, and took the news that he had settled down in a permanent new home much better than had Kenny's own mother, probably because the blood ties were not so strong. She had also pacified Mrs Noble to a great extent, and there now seemed to be a quiet peace between all three of them -- although Mrs Noble had not re-visited us and of course the aunt had not met me, either. But Kenny was much more cheerful and we had developed our own pattern of life together which suited us both.

So I came home from work one day to find the flat spotless, as usual, and Kenny sitting in the lounge reading the TV magazine. I sat down beside him.

"Kenny," I began, "I want to ask you something and I want an absolutely honest, straightforward answer with no evasions or beating about the bush. Okay?"

"Of course, Desi," he said. He looked a bit shocked. "This sounds serious. Is everything alright?"

"Everything's fine," I assured him. "Couldn't be better. At least, from my point of view. And that's the point."

I regarded him thoughtfully as he watched me with a slightly raised eyebrow.

"Kenny, are you completely happy here with me?"

He gazed at me for a moment.

"With you, here, yes, unreservedly," he replied. "But you asked me to be honest and I will be. I'm slightly bored during the day when you're at work."

I nodded. "I thought you might be," I said. "But as far as you and I are concerned, our life together, our sex together, you're happy? Or is there anything else that you feel isn't quite right?"

He twisted on the sofa and cupped my face in his hands.

"Desi," he said earnestly, "My life here with you is wonderful. I couldn't ask for anything better. I like living with you. I like sharing my life with you and sharing yours. And as for the sex -- well, you know very well that it's terrific. Amazing."

He paused and his eyes searched my face.

"What's happened? Or what's wrong? Why are you asking me this?"

"Nothing's wrong at all," I told him with a smile. "I just wanted to be sure that you were happy in every way, except perhaps that your days are a bit boring when you're alone."

"Yes, they are," he agreed.

"Well, I've got a little surprise for you," I said.

I drew some papers from my pocket and gave them to him.

"What's this?" he queried, and began to unfold them and look at them. After a while he raised his eyes and looked at me.

"Fill in the forms," I said.

Kenny stared at me.

"Desi, that's so nice of you," he murmured. "But what about the photographs?"

"We'll go out after dinner to a photo booth and take some," I explained. "Then I'll post everything tomorrow."

Kenny dropped the papers on the coffee table and reached round to hug me hard.

"You do so much for me," he murmured.

"Well, there's a bit more," I said. "I expect it will take about three weeks or so for those forms to be processed, so if you can survive the boredom until then, I've booked you a series of driving lessons which should start just when they send you your provisional licence."

Kenny's mouth gaped open.

"You've booked driving lessons as well?" he repeated.

"I have. Two hours a day, five days, for three weeks. That should be enough for you to take the driving tests. If you need more, okay, I'll book them for you. Now you'll have something to do every day, at least for a while."

Kenny looked confused and shook his head. "But we don't have a car!" he pointed out.

"One thing at a time," I told him. "Let's see how you get on with the lessons and test, and if you pass and get a full licence we'll think about some wheels to go with the licence."

That was only a small part of my plans, but I wasn't going to tell him yet what I really had in mind. Time enough for that when he'd passed his test.

Kenny clambered onto me in his favourite position and held me tightly.

"How can I ever pay you back for all the nice things you've done, and are still doing!" he whispered.

"You pay me back every day," I told him, "just by being yourself, by being here with me, wearing the things I like to see on you and because you give me such wonderful sexual highs every time we have sex."

"That's a two-way thing, Desi," he said firmly. "I don't fake my orgasms, you know! Every time I have a climax from you, it blows my mind!"

I hugged him and gave him a kiss.

"Good!" I said. "Then let's eat and we'll go and get some photos taken of you."

The photos were duly produced, the forms sent off and a little more than two weeks later Kenny's licence arrived in the post. I called the driving school and brought the start date of his lessons forward so that he could start them straight away. Arriving home on the day of his very first lesson, I was greeted by a whirling bundle of arms and energy as soon as I'd stepped into the hall.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Kenny greeted me, hugging me and reaching up to kiss me. "It was great! The instructor said I'm a natural."

This didn't surprise me at all. I'd instinctively felt that Kenny would take to driving as a duck takes to water. He led me into the lounge and we sat down as he regaled me with details of his first lesson. I listened patiently as he concluded:- "And he says I probably won't need so many lessons after all. He says we could book the tests now, because there's always a wait to get a date, anyway."

"Excellent!" I said. "I'm so pleased for you. Go ahead and let him book the tests then. But you might as well have all the lessons, it won't do any harm."

Kenny nodded. "Whatever you think," he agreed. He gazed at me for a moment or two. "Desi, I want to do something special for you! Tell me what you'd like me to do for you tonight."

"Hmmm! Let me think a bit," I said. "I think we'll do something special."

"Okay," he replied simply. "Anything you like."

"Something we haven't done before."

His eyes went blank for a few seconds and I knew he was remembering all the things that we had done together over the past weeks. Then he chuckled.

"Desi, there isn't anything that we haven't done before."

"Oh yes, there is," I told him. "I can think of two or three things."

Again his eyes told me that he was trying to think of some sexual adventure or pleasure that we hadn't experienced together.

"Oh, Desi. You're not thinking of a threesome, are you?"

His voice was despondent, and his eyes were now full of worry.

"No," I said firmly. "Absolutely not! I am not interested in any sex of any kind except with you."

Kenny looked relieved.

"Well then, you've got me," he said. "I can't think of anything we can do that we haven't already tried."

I gazed at him for a moment.

"Well," I said, "We've never used sex toys." I paused. "And I have never asked you to fill your pants."

"Fill? You mean -- at the back?"

"Yes."

Kenny looked surprised.

"No," he agreed. "We haven't done that before. I haven't done that before." He gazed at me pensively. "But you have? You like it? If you do -- if that's what you want, it's no problem."

"I have done," I agreed. "I used to like it a lot. But not so much in recent years."

"As I said, it's no problem," Kenny murmured. "Messy, though, I would think," he added thoughtfully.

"Can be. But that's not what I have in mind for tonight," I said.

He raised his eyebrows questioningly.

"Oh, it's a surprise," I went on. "But we do need a bit of preparation. I want you to put on my favourite pants, the ones with the open fly that are full of piss and cum. I'll do the same."

Kenny went to put them on and when he returned I explained what came next.

"When you have to pee next, tell me and I'll come with you."

"It won't be long," Kenny said. "I've already had coffees and teas enough to almost fill my bladder."

"Good."

When piss and cum are combined in cotton material it produces a particular fragrance, a heady smell like no other. The pee is there, but there is another smell, hard to describe, but which just tells you, SEX. Depending on which fluid has most recently soaked the cotton, one or other of the two aromas is strongest. I loved that combined fragrance, and Kenny was well aware of it. In due course he told me that he needed to go, and we both went to the bathroom. Kenny stood in front of the bowl, expecting me to hold his lovely cock as he peed, but I said no, I wanted something else.

"Sit down," I said, "but leave your pants up."

He happily obliged, and I felt my own cock stirring as the fly on his cum and piss-stained pants opened briefly, revealing a quick flash of his soft cock. I gently opened his legs and put my hand inside that open fly, grasping his cock and feeling the warmth of it in my hand. I carefully angled it upwards inside the material so that it was pointing up towards the waistband. His rod began to harden and I felt him push forward against my hand.

"No," I told him. "Not now."

He looked disappointed.

"Yes, I want it too," I added softly. Even as I spoke I could feel him hardening until he was at half-mast. Reluctantly I withdrew my hand.

"Keep it pointing up," I said, "and just let the first little gush wet your pants. After that, stop."

He nodded, looked down and after a few moments I saw the cotton grow darker as he allowed himself to flow into his pants.

"Okay," I said.

He nodded and screwed his face up. "Bit hard to stop now," he muttered.

I told him to change places with me and I sat down myself, Kenny standing in front of me.

"Ooo! Need to go!" he murmured.

I eased his cock through the open fly with one hand and directed it at my own pants.

"Now, you can let go," I told him.

I'd hardly finished speaking when I felt the gush of pee inside his cock through my palm, and his warm jet of golden shower shot at me and hit my stomach and pants, soaking the material and running down my thighs and balls until they were soaked and I could hear it dripping into the bowl.

Finally the flow stopped.

"Needed that!" Kenny gasped. "I was busting!"

"I can tell," I remarked dryly. "It was exactly what I wanted."

"You know," Kenny began softly, "while we're in here, I can do the other thing for you, if you want. I could easily fill -- "

"No," I interrupted him. "Little Kenny, I'll let you know if I want that." I thought for a moment. "But I'll tell you what," I went on. "Stop using any paper afterwards, and see how we go with that. Maybe I shall be happy with that, or maybe it'll trigger a desire for more. We'll see. But just pull up your pants afterwards without using any paper."

Kenny nodded, smiled, then leaned forward and kissed me gently.

"Whatever makes you happy, Desi."

We lazed away the afternoon, opening a bottle of wine and enjoying it slowly. Kenny was studying his driving theory manual, - a test on which he would have to pass first before he could take the practical driving test on the road. After his second glass of wine, Kenny withdrew his cock from his pants and looked at me.

"I really want you," he said. "Come and suck me. Or at least wank me. I want to feel you close to me, want to feel you playing with my cock."

I shook my head. "No, we're going to save it for my surprise," I said firmly.

"So I can't even do it myself?" he asked, beginning to stroke himself up and down.

"Put it away!" I said in mock severity. "Don't touch it again unless you have to pee, in which case do what you did before, again."

"Spoilsport!" grumbled Kenny, but he was smiling as he tucked away his gorgeous flesh inside his pants.

Truth to tell, I wanted nothing more than to fulfil his wish and go to hold that lovely smooth, hot cock, or take it in my mouth and suck it and lick it until he could hold back no longer and gushed his hot cum over me, or into my mouth. But I was sure that would lessen the effect of my little plan, so I didn't touch him.

At about 6.30 I told him we were going out.

"For a walk?" he asked.

"Among other things. I want you to wear your loose, black tracksuit bottoms. Tee-shirt, and I suppose a light jacket, because it might be a bit cooler by the time we come home."

"This is all very intriguing," Kenny observed.

We both had the same tracksuit, with loose fitting cotton trousers sporting zip pockets. They were quite baggy, and very comfortable. We changed into them, both of us still wearing our favourite pants full of cum and pee. I made sure I had my wallet, -- I was going to need that -- keys and cigarettes, and we set off.

Every time Kenny moved near me it wafted that erotic aroma from his pants into the air. I sniffed appreciatively.

"Do love that smell," I commented. I was sure other people passing by, or nearby, would also catch whiffs of it, but I didn't care. They could think what they liked.

I locked up the place and we strolled into the centre, stopping occasionally to window-shop. It was a mild, end-of-summer evening, and as we reached the pedestrian precinct I headed for a wine bar that we'd frequented before.

"Let's sit outside and have a glass of wine and a ciggy," I suggested. This passed a comfortable and gentle half hour.

"I'm still trying to work out what this special surprise is," Kenny remarked at one point.

"You'll see," I told him mischievously. "Not long now."

"Whatever it is, my balls are bursting with cum," Kenny said. "I've wanted sex all afternoon and when I cum, there's going to be a lot of it."

I just smiled at him. Eventually, our wine glasses regretfully empty, I decided it was time to move on.

"Don't know about you," I ventured casually, "but I'm getting quite hungry."

"Are we eating out?" he enquired.

I nodded. "Thought we might."

A few minutes further strolling brought us to a restaurant I'd seen many times but never tried. On the pretext of stopping to look at the menu displayed in the window, I examined the interior through the glass. As I'd thought, it was exactly what I needed. Apart from the tables set in the centre of the room, there were a set of areas around the walls which seemed to be like private booths;- the tables and bench seats partly screened by three-quarter-width decorative trellis panels with a gap at one side for customers and waiters to enter the secluded booth. The trelliswork had small gaps in the top three feet, which meant that the tables themselves, the seats and the lower half of any customers were hidden from view and quite private. A customer could see out, and catch a waiter's eye, but no-one could see in and watch a customer eating. The restaurant had several customers, but it wasn't full.

"Let's try this place," I suggested. "It looks nice and the menu is pretty comprehensive."

"Cool!" Kenny responded. "They have veal and I've never tried it. Is it nice?"

"Very," I assured him.

It took but a minute or two to enter, indicate the booths and be shown to one on the far wall by the Maitre d', who produced two menus with a flourish and asked if we'd like an aperitif. Kenny selected a vodka tonic and I chose a malt whisky.

123456...9