Kenny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue probed at his crease through the cotton and now I could feel the creaminess of our cum, the warmth from it and the wonderful stickiness of it as I began to suck hard at his pants and skidmarks, taking in as much of our cum as I could, relishing the taste and texture in my mouth, the smell of his pants and his body beneath me. When I thought I'd sucked as much as I could I pulled down his waistband and licked at his firm, round cheeks, again probing into his crease and licking up the last remaining drops of my own cum that he'd expelled and the last few traces of his own that he'd carefully wiped there with his fingertips.

At last, unable to find any more of our cream, I pulled up his pants again. I was reluctant to leave that heady, exciting, smell and taste of our combined sex and his used pants, but finally I rolled away from him and lay on my back beside him.

He immediately moved into his favourite position, his head on my chest and one leg between mine, our soft cocks just touching each other.

"I can't do much for you," he whispered to me, tracing one finger across my chest. "Not anything like what you do for me, but I hope what I can do for you, is enough."

I reached out to the bedside table without answering and selected a cigarette from the pack for each of us. I lit both, and passed one to him.

"What you do is beyond words," I murmured.

*******

We smoked in quiet companionship for a while. Several thoughts went round my head, and I wondered yet again if what I was about to do was the right thing or not. Would it cement our relationship even harder and intensify the bond between us, -- or would our relationship gradually erode, become less intense and eventually fade into nothing but a strong friendship. I didn't know, and it worried me a bit. More, lately, as the time for it had become closer. But this was the sort of moment I'd planned to broach the subject, and there was no point in delaying any longer.

"Kenny, I need to talk to you."

"I'm here, Desi," he replied simply.

I paused, getting my thoughts in order.

"Little Kenny, my wonderful young partner, my handsome sexy, strapping lover, how long have we been together now? Several months, yes?"

I felt his head nod against my chest.

"You know how much I like arranging little things for you," I went on. "You know that I love the things we do, here and outside, our life together, you know that I appreciate, that I love, the way you look after me in your own way; - not just the sex, but looking after the flat, shopping, cleaning and all that. You know I like to think about you sometimes when I'm at work, thinking about you alone here all day with not much to do except the shopping, the cleaning and spending time on your laptop."

"But we have the car now," Kenny said.

"Yes, I know you can go out now by yourself, visit places, go for a drive. Yes I know that."

I stubbed out my cigarette.

"But I think now, after all this time, Kenny, it's time for a change."

His finger stopped its tracing on my chest for a moment and then resumed.

"A change?" he repeated very quietly.

"Yes. Kenny, I knew exactly what I was doing, but I have to say to you that I have spent quite a lot of money on us in these last few months. I think perhaps the time has come for you to contribute a little something."

The finger stopped its tracing again and Kenny pulled away from me and leant on one elbow, looking down at me.

"Don't say it, please Desi! Don't do this! Don't!"

"Don't say what?" I asked him, confused.

"Don't pimp me!" Kenny said fiercely. "I don't want to do that! Don't make me!"

That was the last thing on my mind. In fact, the thought had never even crossed my mind at all. I was so surprised that I didn't answer him straight away.

"No! No! No!" Kenny almost shouted at me. "That's it, isn't it? How could you even think that! Derek, no!"

I reached up and put my hand on his face. I could see anger, and disappointment, and disgust and hurt all mirrored in his eyes and it tore at my heart.

"No, no, no Kenny!" I said urgently. "No that isn't it at all! Do you really think I would ask that of you?" I leaned on my own elbow to face him.

"Then what do you mean by a change?" Kenny cried.

"Look," I said, "calm down, please. What I mean is, I love coming home from work and having you meet me, giving me a hug and a kiss as I step through the door, but -- "

"Oh, I get it!" he interrupted me.

He rolled off his elbow and lay flat on his back, away from me, staring up at the ceiling.

"What?" I groped for understanding at his sudden interruption and tried to follow his thoughts.

"I get it, alright!" Kenny repeated in a flat voice. "You don't want to pimp me, no!"

"No, of course I don't!" I said, bewildered.

"No, you want me out!" Kenny finished bitterly.

I flopped back onto the bed myself. To say I was staggered didn't come anywhere near it. Thoughts chased themselves round my head in a frenzied kaleidoscope. I couldn't begin to imagine how Kenny had jumped to these two conclusions. And then I realised that it was his love for me, his need to be close to me, physically and mentally, that had caused it. I thought about what I really meant by a change and realised, belatedly, that I'd handled this talk very badly indeed. To do without him? Not to be able to do those little things for him? Not to enjoy fantastic sex with him? The closeness, the heat, the smell, the taste of his hot young body, his cock, his sex? I couldn't begin to think what my life would be without him. These thoughts whirled around my brain as I lay, shocked and horrified... and my continued silence, the fact that I hadn't responded, had become a terrible answer for Kenny.

He got up from the bed and went to the door.

"When do you want me out?" he asked flatly.

"I don't want you out," I said quietly. "Kenny, this is the first time you've shown any immaturity since we met! Now come here!"

He stood, looking at me across the room and I could still see anguish and hurt in his eyes, even from where I was.

"Then what are you talking about?" he snapped. "I think you do! I think you've got fed up with me! Bored with me!"

Now his eyes burned with plain anger, but behind that was that awful shock and disappointment.

"No, I haven't! Now come here or I'll come and drag you here!" I roared at him.

We stared at each other for a few moments. Kenny was angry, and hurt, and I was angry now too. With myself for making such a balls-up of it all, and because I'd hurt him so much.

"Come here, little Kenny," I repeated softly. "Come and lie beside me. I want you here. I do not want you out!"

Slowly, almost reluctantly, Kenny came back to the bed and sat on the edge of it, half facing away from me and staring at the door.

"Then explain what you're talking about," he said.

I reached for him and held one hand.

"I'm so sorry, Kenny," I said softly. "You've got completely the wrong ideas and it's my fault for not explaining things properly from the start."

He turned to look at me and the fire in his eyes had vanished;- replaced by uncertainty and a flash of hope.

"Come and lie on me."

He did so, taking up his favourite position again.

"This is exactly how it should be," I said comfortingly. I stroked his cheek and neck and hair, his head resting across my chest, as always. "Now listen, and this time don't interrupt and go off the deep end."

I felt him give a little nod of agreement.

"What I meant by a change, is this. You know I work at a computer company as an IT specialist? I told you that when we first met."

Kenny nodded again.

"Well, I didn't actually tell you the complete truth."

He moved his head round to look at me. The uncertainty in his eyes was stronger.

"You lied to me?"

"Mmmmm, no, not really. A half truth. Or if you want to think of it as a lie, then it was a good lie."

And now, my wonderful, sexy young lover, the boy, no, the young man, who meant so much to me looked puzzled.

"Kenny, I don't just work there. I own the company. It's mine."

He gazed at me without expression for several seconds as his brain processed what I'd said.

"You own it?"

I nodded. "That's how I could always take time off if I wanted it. That's how I could afford to spend the money that I have."

I stroked his face, then lifted his shoulders and pulled him closer to my face so I could kiss him.

"Kenny, it's time for you to have a job, and that job is going to be in my company, working with me."

He stared at me without speaking, and then first one tear and then another welled up from his eyes and ran down his cheeks.

He buried his head in the pillow beside me and I could feel his body heave as he began to sob.

"Desi!" he mumbled into the pillow. "I'm sorry! How could I have doubted you? I was so worried --"

he sobbed a couple of times, " --I was just so worried that I was going to lose you! Lose the special relationship we have! I thought you wanted me to make some money by having sex with others... and then I thought you didn't want me at all any more! I am so sorry, my Desi! It's me who should say that, not you. It's my fault for not thinking properly. Not trusting you after all this time."

"We're together," I told him. "We shall stay together and we don't need anyone else for sex. And definitely not paid sex."

He turned on his side and scrunched up against me.

"I love you, Desi!" he said fiercely. "I really do!"

"I know you do," I murmured. "And you know I feel the same. Now don't cry any more. We should talk about your new job."

He wiped away the tears with one hand and looked at me, the young, trusting, affectionate look that I loved so much.

"There's one, vital rule," I said seriously. "As important and vital as the one about not washing our pants."

He raised an eyebrow. "I'm listening, and I promise I'll obey it, whatever it is."

"At work," I said gravely, "you are just a friend to whom I've given a job. Nothing more! There will be no physical interaction. No kisses, no hugs, nothing! Those will be for us at home, together. But never, never at work! Not even if you think nobody is around. Understand?"

"I do," he said. "Do they know you're gay, at work?"

"They suspect it, I think," I answered him. "But I'm careful not to give any indication, either way. That's why this rule is so important. I must continue to have the respect of the staff. And also," I added, "regretful though it is, at work we have to be clean. Us and our clothes. All our special things are for evenings and weekends, but not at work unless they're clean and out of sight. Okay?"

Kenny nodded.

"I understand," he said. "What exactly will my job be?" His eyes, still moist from his tears, twinkled slightly, a sight which made me very happy. "And what, may I ask, will be my salary?"

"Oh, we'll talk about that later," I told him. "Right now, I want to love you and fuck you and suck you again, and drink your cum and feel your pee on me, and oh, everything else that we can possibly do."

Kenny had started laughing and I felt a rush of love for him in my heart.

"And it's an early night tonight!" I admonished him. "I mean early to sleep! Tomorrow, we both have to get up and go to work!"

THE END.

1...456789