Kenny: Take My Wife, Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes grew wide with wonder. "I'll have to think about that, We haven't gotten very wild in the bedroom." And it was true. Her sex life with Carson was comfortable, but far from the adventurous pleasures she had known with her first husband and the two lovers she'd had since her husband's death. She almost laughed aloud as she remembered the wild blowjob she'd given her husband when they both hung suspended from pitons on a bluff in Zion National Park while their friends covered for them.

"That's why you may want to dig out some old fantasies."

Melissa had been digging out old fantasies since she agreed to go along with Carson's request. She'd also come up with some new fantasies since she determined that Kenny would be the perfect partner. She felt her nipples tingle and realized the hard little buds were pushing out proudly against her sheer blouse. She knew Kenny had to see what was happening. "Let me think about it? When do you suggest we get started?"

"Well we could do some shots this weekend. For example, we might get some shots of you coming out of Victoria's Secret or Fredrick's of Hollywood with bulging shopping bags. And maybe some poolside shots."

He smiled at her. "Of course, your friend might want to get a little more erotic, with things like slave collars or nipple clips or temporary tattoos, paddles or handcuffs. Crazy things she and her husband may have joked or teased about. If she decides to go ahead with it."

Melissa could feel her puss weeping and knew her panty liner wouldn't prevent a wet spot on her skirt. God, she was getting hot. "Do you have any suggestions? For Saturday, I mean."

"Carson's favorite dresses. A couple of swim suits-the sexier the better. Some really exciting lingerie. That's probably all we'll have time for."

They set a date for Saturday and he walked her to the valet parking and waited until her car was brought up. It was almost four o'clock when he got back to the office. Carson was still at his desk and looked up when Kenny knocked.

"Come in."

"I'm glad I caught you. Do you have a minute?

"Sure. Have a seat." When Kenny was seated, he continued, "What can I help you with?"

"Well, first I wanted to let you know that Melissa's friend didn't show for lunch, so she may have changed her mind."

"Oh, really?"

Kenny thought he saw a slight blush of color in Carson's cheeks. "And, in case she decides to pursue the matter, I need you to have her husband give me more insight into what he wants from the deal. There has to be more than just a roll in the hay. So you need to have him draw me a picture of how he would like the matter to evolve." Now he was sure of the blush. "But he can give it to me in writing if that's more comfortable for him." Kenny could see the relief flood over Carson's face.

"I'll see what he can come up with."

"Good. I think I'll take off." He stood. "See you in the morning." And Carson was leaning back in his chair, deep in thought, as Kenny closed the door.

In his four years as Carson's prot‚g‚ Kenny had seen His mentor negotiate like a tiger with dozens of people in several countries. He had never seen him so ill at ease in discussing a proposal. It was almost as if two marriages had done little or nothing to impart sexual experience and maturity to the venture capital tycoon.

ccc

Kenny met her for coffee at the mall early on Saturday. She couldn't disguise her beauty with the plain blouse and slacks she wore. And her perfume enchanted him and whispered 'expensive' to anyone who knew fragrances. He suggested a plan for her shopping and sent her off to Fredrick's of Hollywood. When she emerged thirty minutes later, he managed to discretely get some pictures of her with arms loaded with labeled bags. They repeated the procedure at Victoria's Secret and took her purchases to her car. Then he followed her to the house in the hills north of downtown Atlanta. When all her purchases were transferred to her bedroom, Kenny took his cameras and tripods to the pool to wait for her appearance. It was worth the wait.

She arrived draped in a sheer pool jacket and almost no bathing suit. He coached her through dozens of frames of her in, and practically out of, the black string bikini and her other suits. . "Flirt with the camera, darling. Show Carson what a hot body you have. Lift your breasts, sweetheart. Wag that sexy bottom at him. Let the strap fall off your shoulder." He was almost continually erect as she paraded around the pool, showed off her cleavage and the sexy curve of her perfect posterior. She showed the camera a silhouette of her naked breast, the nipple budding firm.

Later they moved to her bedroom where he guided her through her seduction of the camera in a half-dozen different outfits that showcased her slender figure erotically. "Show him more cleavage, Missy. Let him see a little nipple. More thigh when you show him your panties."

When they reviewed the dozens of photos they'd shot, both of them were fighting to control the passion that threatened to flame over them. Melissa was delighted with the collection and knew they would enchant Carson as well. Kenny managed to keep his hands to himself and made a graceful departure as soon as possible.

When he got home, he sorted through the shots again. He put about 30 that were the cream of the crop in a slide show on disk and put the presentation CD and the master flash disk in an envelope for Melissa.

Kenny stopped At Carson's office first thing Monday morning. "Got a minute?" he asked.

"Sure, Kenny, have a seat."

"I don't need to tie you up, Carson, but I thought I should alert you to my schedule for the next couple of weeks."

"Okay."

"Well, I have the San Francisco trip on tap for next week. And things may be hectic for a month or so after that. It occurs to me that Friday or Saturday may be the last clear shot we have to finish the project we're working on for your friend any time soon"

Carson seemed a little surprised and uncomfortable. "Have you gathered the information you need?"

"Not really, but we may have to settle for a seat-of-the-pants amateur production."

"I hope we don't have to do that. Let me see if I can move things ahead."

It was late the next afternoon when Carson came to his door and knocked. "Hey, Carson, heading out?"

"Got a dinner date this evening," he smiled, "but I wanted to get this to you." He handed Kenny a large envelope. "Hopefully it will give you what you need for our project. And Saturday is blocked out for all afternoon if you still have time."

"Saturday afternoon and evening is open. I'll give you the details in a day or two and you can let your friend know."

And Carson turned without a word and walked out.

There were two envelopes in the large one. Neither one was addressed. When Kenny opened the first, he found a hand written letter:

"Dear Kenneth,

"I'm sure you've figured out by now that Carson and I have been deceiving you. What he hasn't told you is that he and I are the couple in the picture he painted for you. I hope you can forgive us.

"Carson has always had a hard time talking about sex and what we do in the bedroom. This is the first departure he's suggested and it was painful for him to do so. When I first agreed to fulfill his fantasy I was doing it out of love for him, with no interest in having an affair or any sort of entanglement. Since then I've realized that I might as well use the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to realize some of my fantasies, too.

"If my 'friend' had written this letter, she'd tell you she wanted her lover to treat her like a slut. Talk to her as a chattel. Even rough her up a little and spank her. Make her do things she might not have done before. And assure her of her importance to him.

"There are other things she might say, but I suspect this will give your fertile mind all the inspiration it needs.

"I give you all my thanks for helping Carson and me.

"M"

Kenny put the letter down and thought for several minutes before opening the other one. As he expected, it was from Carson.

"Dear Kenny,

"I know you'll forgive me for painting such an outright misrepresentation. By now you know that saying, or even thinking, anything about sex is very difficult for me. As you supposed, I want the experience to be as happy and rewarding for Melissa as possible. I'm sure she has never been unfaithful and I don't expect this adventure to set her on that path. If it's good for her, I'm sure it will be good for me. My fictional friend would like it to involve mild domination and oral sex since these are so alien to him.

"Once more I put myself in your capable hands.

"C"

Kenny sat and thought for some time before calling to make reservations for Friday night at one of the better hotels in Buckhead. Then he closed the office and set out on a shopping trip of his own to a party supply store, a pet store and a sporting goods store.

That night he wrote letters of instruction to Carson and to Melissa, putting them in separate envelopes which he would give to Carson in the morning.

ccc

He showed up at the hotel at one p.m. on Friday and followed the bellman to a penthouse suite. He had ordered wine and finger foods delivered at four. He unpacked his cases and set up tripods for the movie cameras then double-checked on the flash cards for his SLR. Everything was go.

Carson called at four thirty and Kenny gave him his final instructions. Melissa called fifteen minutes later for her instructions.

When Carson arrived, Kenny immediately took him to a bedroom and gave him his costume. Then he directed him to the chair in front of the camera focused on the king-sized bed.

Melissa arrived thirty minutes later carrying a small suitcase. She knocked softly despite the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door. It wasn't until the door was closed and locked behind her that she realized Kenny was wearing a black mask over his eyes and cheeks. He lifted his finger in front of his lips and held out a bright blue mask for her.

When she had put the mask on, he said, "You're late my little bitch." And he ran his hand roughly over the fullness of her breast and pinched her nipple. Her lips were warm and welcoming as he kissed her almost fiercely.

Her surprise was mixed with an almost instant heat in her loins. "I'm sorry. I thought I was on time."

"What you thought doesn't matter, slut. You'll have to be punished. Now get your beautiful ass into the bedroom."

Melissa's eyes were flaring with excitement as she let him lead her to the bedroom. She paid no attention to Carson where he sat beside the bed, but she couldn't help registering surprise at the camera setup. "I didn't know you were taking movies."

"I don't owe you an explanation, slut." Kenny went to one of the movie cameras. "Now, parade around the room for me."

She might have protested, but her excitement took control and she strutted around the bed and behind Carson's chair before coming back to smile into the camera.

"You need something, my beautiful whore." Kenny reached into one of his bags and brought out the thick black dog collar. "Take this over there and put it on."

Melissa was obviously getting into the role as she moved to sit on the bed and fastened the stiff leather around her neck. "Like this, Master?"

"That's good, slut, but your blouse detracts from the collar."

Without being told, she began to unbutton the sheer blue blouse and tug it out from under her belt. "Is that better, Master," she asked as she turned to show the creamy flesh of her shoulders, "or does the bra still detract?" She moved her hands to lift her lovely breasts and their bright blue half-cup support for his admiration. She even pinched one hard, pink nipple where it peeked over the fabric.

"Beautiful, my pretty bitch." The camera was capturing her every move. "Now show us your beautiful ass."

Her cleavage was enticing as she slowly leaned forward to grasp the hem of her skirt. She worked it up to the tops of her hose. Across the warm flesh of her upper thighs to reveal the garter belt and the frilly blue panties. Then she turned and bent over just enough to make her beautiful cheeks harden and reach out to them. She wiggled. "Do you like my pretty bottom, Master?"

"It's irresistible, my lovely." Kenny left the camera recording as he moved to run his hand over the fullness of her rump, right under Carson's nose. "You smell delicious, my wonderful slut. Are you getting hot?"

"Oh, yes, Master. So hot."

"Then tell us about it, darling. Tell us what you feel and what you want."

For the first time she glanced at Carson. "I feel so hot, darling. And wanton. My pussy is on fire and I want a hard cock to cool it off." She looked up at the camera and smiled a lust filled grin.

"Let my friend see how you smell when you're so hot, bitch." When she looked confused, Kenny continued. "Dip your finger in your honey pot and let him smell it."

She hesitated, but only for a moment. Then she held her skirt high with one hand while she slipped the other under her panties. In a moment she removed her dripping fingers and moved closer to Carson. "This is how a woman smells when she's in heat, lover." And Carson inhaled in a near faint.

"Now let him see how a beautiful slut in heat tastes."

This time she smiled broadly and offered her fingers to Carson. His first lick was tentative, but then he almost swallowed her fingers to harvest the delicious nectar. Kenny could tell that she was ecstatic at this response.

Kenny walked behind her and ran his hands over her shoulders. She sighed as his lips caressed her neck and ear. Every inch of exposed flesh was fair game for his wandering hands and her passions was almost out of control. Her hours of work in her home gym and in the pool had kept her body enticingly firm. "Now take off your bra, my lovely slut." He and Carson both watched enchanted as she unhooked the strap at her back and let the flimsy cups fall to the floor. What little sag there was in her lovely breasts was not at all distracting. And her nipples seemed strained almost to bursting.

"Hold your titties up for us, bitch."

As she cupped her lovelies and held them up on display, Kenny reached in his bag and brought out two bright objects. Her eyes flashed wide and she started to blush, but she didn't object as he opened one of the clips and attached it securely to her nipple. "Does that hurt, slut?"

"A little, Master."

"Good." And he clipped the other to the other nipple before standing back to admire his handiwork. "Aren't her titties beautiful?" he asked Carson who could only nod. "Any man would love to kiss and squeeze and bite those lovely tits, my beautiful bitch." And he tugged hard at one of the clips. "Now tell us what you want, Darling," he demanded as she whimpered.

Her blush got even brighter and he thought she closed her eyes. "Oh, Master, I want you to pinch my titties and kiss me and put your fingers in my hot pussy. I want to make love to your hard cock with my mouth and my hands and I want to feel that wonderful prick inside me while he watches."

Carson was blushing, too, but he looked at her with fascination. And he almost drooled as Kenny squeezed Melissa's beautiful boobs and pinched them until she moaned. Then Kenny slid his hand across her firm stomach and slipped it beneath the blue lace of her panties. It was obvious that his fingers had found the firm lips of her love mouth and she began to hump his hand as she neared her release. Then she trembled fiercely as a tidal wave of pleasure flooded over her.

Kenny half carried her to sit on the bed so she could recover. He stood beside her and unfastened his belt, dropped his trousers and stood before her in a black jock strap while he stripped off his shirt. "Caress my cock you lovely slut," he commanded and her response was instant. Her long fingers ran over the black fabric and squeezed the hardness beneath. Then she was smiling up at him while she tugged the elastic free of his rod and pushed the cloth to the floor.

"Beautiful," she moaned at the sight of him. And she leaned closer to caress him with her cheek. In a moment she was kissing him, with a surreptitious glance at Carson. She let her tongue flick at his rod and licked the cum seeping from the tip. Then she was kissing and licking almost in a frenzy. And her lips opened wide to circle the head of his throbbing rod. She took him deep and held him firmly as she bobbed her head up and down. Moaning and sobbing. "Oh, God, Master, I want you so."

Kenny struggled to control himself while she took her pleasure, then he lifted her head away from him and pulled her to her feet. He knelt to strip off her sopping panties and hugged her close, enjoying the heat of her against his cheek. He sat her down on the bed again. She almost swooned when he knelt between her knees and spread her legs wide.

He motioned to Carson. "Come and see how this is done.'

Carson was at his side instantly, leaning forward to admire his wife's firm mound. "And you can squeeze her titties while you watch."

Carson was only too happy to oblige, and Melissa guided his hands as they explored her throbbing boobs.

"Pinch, lover," she sobbed. "Oh yes. That's it."

Kenny was thumbing her clit as he kissed her stomach and the rise of her mound. Her excitement had sent her delicious juices flowing down her thighs and he searched them out with his tongue before moving to the source. "This is her clit or her love button," he muttered almost to himself. "Be sure to pay lots of attention to it." And his tongue raked harshly over that little finger of pleasure."

"That's it, lover. Oh, yes. Yes." And her shaking announced another delightful orgasm.

As she lay back and let Carson kiss her lips and breasts and stomach, Kenny reached into his bag and pulled out a foil pack.

"Put this rubber on my prick, slut," he commanded.

Melissa sat up and took the pack, tore it open, and smiled up at him. Her hands trembled as she fondled his cock. Then she unrolled the condom over the length of him.

"Get me wet."

Her tongue was covered with spit as she flicked it out to coat the end of his rod.

Then Kenny pushed her back and leaned over her. "Take my cock, bitch." And she guided him to her secret place, encouraged him to drive into her, wrapped her legs around his waist to hold him deep. "Now squeeze me with that hot, beautiful puss." And he could feel her contractions trying to milk him. When he began to pump into her, she moaned and cried and laughed and screamed until the thunderous crash hit both of them.

When he recovered, Kenny looked at Carson. "Now, I want you to spank this naughty little bitch for teasing you." He pulled a ping pong paddle from his bag and handed it to Carson. "Tell her to roll over."

"Turn over, my hot little bitch," Carson mumbled.

"Louder, more forcefully."

This time Carson almost shouted it and smiled broadly when Melissa rolled onto her stomach. He didn't need to be told to swat her bottom, but he stopped after a couple of strokes when she promised to be a good girl.

"Take off your mask," Kenny commanded. "And take off her mask." When the masks were off, he told Carson, "Now show me what you've learned." Carson commanded Melissa's to roll onto her back and, as he feasted between her lovely thighs, Kenny dressed and put the cameras in his bag. He heard her moan her encouragement and enjoyment as he went to the bedroom door. "Oh, yes, Darling. Yes. So wonderful."

As he was leaving, Kenny saw Carson move up to cover her body with his and heard her whisper, "Happy birthday, Master."

12