Kentucky Fried Yankee Lawyer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making a mental note to go through the legal archives back at the office if he somehow survived this encounter, just to learn some of the background of the people he was now intertwined with, Pete watched Rhonda intensify her efforts to get Wurley off until the interior of the car was filled with her slurps and snorts.

"You dick's getting hard again, Lawyer-boy," he made sure to remind Pete as he clutched his rough hands tight around the top of Rhonda's head.

"You're watching a master at work, Finnegan...for a bunch of years everyone in McCracken County has known who gives the best head...from the looks of things you got to find that out for yourself just before I pulled up," the deputy said with the dryness of a man reading the weather forecast.

"Word has it the talent didn't fall far from the tree either," he added a few seconds later with far more biting intent.

"Isn't that right Ms. Stone..that little daughter of yours ..Jenny. Hard following in a parent's footsteps but from what I've heard she's taken like a duck to water," Wurley massaged his fingers into Rhonda's scalp as he taunted her about her oldest girl.

Pete knew most women would have probably bit the penis clear off of a man talking to her in such a way, but knowing the lay of the land as well as Rhonda did, she simply continued doing what she had to do. God knows, she'd been treated worse by people far better than Wayne Wurley over the years.

Mesmerized as he followed the cop's right hand, Pete watched Wayne close his fingers around Rhonda's left breast, tweaking and twisting the fleshy orb through her shirt until her nipple had grown to the size of a grape between his fingertips.

The deputy's hips beginning to rock faster and faster as he rammed his cock against the back of Rhonda's throat, the soft scent of sex that had already permeated Pete's car became much more intense. Looking down between Rhonda's naked thighs, he could see the vivid and growing traces of her guilty arousal coating the upholstery below.

Feeling the energy radiate from the unholy coupling beside him, Pete trembled each time Rhonda shifted in her seat. Sensing the deputy's release was imminent, Pete sat in breathless silence as Wurley turned his gaze back to him.

"Ms. Stone...you've got a free hand..why don't you reach over and show your lawyer a little love for being so patient through all this," Wayne mocked. " I don't think Leroy's gonna mind..and if he does..he aint gonna hear it from me."

The 'Leroy' in question, Pete would soon learn, would be Leroy Cardwell, Rhonda's on-again and off-again boyfriend, and long time antagonist to law enforcement in the area.

Before he could even brace himself, Pete saw Rhonda reach back with her left hand without so much as turning her head. Almost as if she had a sexual homing device embedded inside her, Rhonda wrapped her fingers around Pete's shamefully erect shaft and began pumping it up and down as she continued to gobble her mouth over the cop's bulging cock.

Admiring Rhonda's carnal depravity, not to dexterity, Wayne cinched his fingers into the top of the woman's head and brutally began skullfucking her until his searing seminal seed was streaming down Rhonda's gullet.

Wayne's brutal release set off a spastic domino effect. The instant his cock burst like a firehose in Rhonda's mouth, every fiber inside her tensed and fired, including the hand she had wrapped around Pete's prick. Squeezing hard at the throbbing rod as she struggled to swallow the deputy's thick and frothy load, Rhonda pushed the balled up jeans between her knees to the floorboard with her free hand then shoved the talons of her fingers between her legs to quell her own burning fissure.

Within a few seconds, Rhonda Stone was cumming in the passenger seat between the two men.

"HOLY FUCK," Pete screamed incredulously, feeling Rhonda's jerking grip intensify until he was shooting what semen he had left inside him, first across the lower part of the steering wheel, then in several dripping splotches across the crumpled front of his trousers.

___________________

If the rapport had been strained between Rhonda and Pete between the time he picked her up at the jail and pulled off on that side road, the chilling silence that existed between them as Pete pulled out of that abandoned driveway to finish driving her home was positively infinite. Both of them watching in the mirror as Deputy Wurley's police cruiser turned and headed back towards town, Rhonda and Pete sat stone-faced as he drove the final few miles to his client's trailer.

Considering the depravity that he'd just been party to, Pete felt absolutely no relief when he finally turned into Rhonda's driveway and waited for her to get out of the car. Before she could even reach for the door handle however, the front door to the trailer opened and two shadowy figures approached in the darkness.

It didn't take long for Pete to recognize the smaller of the two, having just had relations with her an hour and a half earlier back in his office.

"Jenny fucking Stone," he growled under his breath, suddenly feeling as if there was something more than coincidence at work.

"Feels like five years have passed since she walked out of my office," Pete thought to himself, taking into account everything that had happened since he'd answered her mother's phone call.

The much taller man beside Jenny had to be Rhonda's boyfriend, Leroy Cardwell. Figuring it was best that he at least face the man before driving off and crawling into a hole for the rest of the night, it didn't take long for Pete to notice the cocksure look on the man's grizzled and unshaven face.

Once again, Pete felt like he was an unwitting pawn in a much bigger game.

"Everything go smoothly, Baby?" he heard Leroy mouth over to Rhonda as she pulled herself from the car.

Pete immediately noticed the gleam of confidence fade from Leroy's eyes when Rhonda caustically replied, "Not exactly."

"Cop got behind us just before we turned into the old Willoughby property," Rhonda told her boyfriend before trying to shuffle past him and get inside.

"Who was it?" Leroy groaned, grabbing her by the left arm before she could sweep past.

Pressing her several times, Rhonda finally said "Wurley".

Standing off to the side, doing his best impression of a knot on a log, Pete visibly flinched when Leroy cussed a blue streak then crushed the half empty can of beer in his hand. Pete instinctively took a step back and ducked when Leroy tossed the mangled handful of dripping aluminum a good forty yards into the woods behind him.

When he raised his head, Rhonda was bounding up the steps just before disappearing inside the rickety front door of the trailer.

"Anybody want to tell me what just happened?" Pete took a brave step forward and asked, looking back and forth between Jenny and Leroy several times before the 40 year old man finally spoke up.

"You fooled around with Jenny back in your office earlier tonight..that's what happened," Leroy looked over to the lawyer and said with agitated matter-of-factness.

"Don't look at her...look at me," the older man crisply added when he saw Pete try to steal a peek over to the girl standing between them.

"She was the one that came on to me," Pete wanted to bark, but sensed nothing would sound quite right coming out of his mouth at that moment.

"It definitely wouldn't look good for a man like yourself to be fucking around with the daughter of a client right in his own office, Mr. Finnegan," Leroy made his threat clear.

Pete suddenly understood Jenny's visit was more than just a young girl's nymph-like whim.

Pulling out his cell phone just to highlight his point, Leroy walked towards Pete and showed him several of the hazy stills he'd made from the street below as two gallivanted in front of the opened blinds.

"Bitch left me with blueballs..that's what happened," Pete once again wanted to snipe, but it made more sense to just stand there and see where all this was headed.

"I really think I had a good chance of getting Rhonda out of these charges," Pete offered with a clear sense of confusion. "Now you've gone and done this..you know there's no way I can stay on this case now. What the fuck gives?"

"Go inside Jenny...check on your Ma'," Leroy nodded to the 18 year old, but she didn't budge.

"Jenny.." he started again until she interrupted.

"He deserves to know the truth..this was a fucked up idea to start with," Jenny shook her head as she pounded her shoe repeatedly in the dirt.

".....Well....?" Pete put his hands out as if seeking some clarity.

"Leroy here don't have too high opinion of you public defenders..he's been through the system a few times..and he's heard the stories my momma has told him..he seemed to think if you had a little extra motivation you might go the extra mile trying to get her off," Jenny laid it out quite eloquently.

"Motivation..like facing a disbarment hearing if I lost?" Pete tried to decipher the older man's reasoning.

"I told you back at the office that I thought we had a real chance to get a lot of that evidence thrown out and that I fully intended on winning this case," Pete said in full throat.

"And you better still do," Leroy interjected.

While the logic of the plan Leroy was laying out didn't exactly add up to genius, Pete at least could make out the general gist of what he was aiming for.

"Was what happened with Rhonda part of the plan too....getting me to pull over on that vacant road after you and her supposedly got into a fight at the jail?" Pete asked, starting to feel his oats once again.

Leroy nodded as they both watched Jenny finally turn to head towards the trailer to check on her mom.

"But not what happened between us and the deputy?" Pete waited until Jenny was out of earshot to ask.

To this, Leroy shook his head 'no' and angrily rubbed his fingers through his thinning hair.

"What exactly happened out there?" he looked Pete dead in the eye and asked.

Pete lowered his head and turned back towards the road.

"Tell me, Godamnitt!!" Leroy gritted his teeth and growled, his face turning a shade of red visible even in the darkness of the driveway.

For the next few minutes, the tenor of the conversation changed. Pete somehow managed to relay what had happened between Rhonda and Wayne. Upon hearing some of Pete's selectively gorry details (he didn't dare tell the whole sad and sordid story), Leroy then gave Pete the cliffnote version of the Cardwell family's long history with some of the powerbrokers in McCracken County, including the Wurley clan.

By the time Pete finally folded himself back into his Impala and steered the car home, an understanding had been reached. He could barely bring himself to look at the turnoff he and Rhonda had taken when he passed it heading back to town. Deep down, something told Pete it wouldn't be the last time he'd visit that infamous little spot.....

Part 3 to come

12