All Comments on 'Kept Hard'

by Darkwatch

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mature dominant woman

My favourite stories are those involving a mature, self-confident woman and a young, timid man. The woman is in her 50‘s, sexually aggressive and realistically portrayed. The man (under 30) is also realistically portrayed, submissive, sexually inexperienced and lost in lust wit this woman.

My fantasy is involving a couple in which the young man is rich (or has a very good job) and the woman is a prostitute at the end of her career. She had become fat, she shows her age, the men are not attracted anymore by her charms and the years of “working” didn’t provide financial security. By chance * the two of them get acquainted (i.e.: she’s get hired as cleaning lady of his condo) and she find that the boy is rich. She find also that because of his timidness he is without a girlfriend. Consequently, she took initiative * and manipulates the young man at a point he is lost...In the course of this relationship she discover the pleasure of domination and even the humiliation (i.e.: she’s complaining about his poor performance in bed and her need for a proper cock*). And of course, she discovers the pleasure of having money to spent as she wishes: fine clothes, cosmetics, beauty treatments, jewels etc; things that make her again attractive in the eyes of several men. ***

* it is to the writer to develop the idea.

There is no story on this website that is close to this fantasy. Could someone write this story, please? It could also involve incest, cuckolding, voyeurism, marriage, tease and denial, etc.

MPsslavetommyMPsslavetommyover 10 years ago
It kept me hard, too

A nice erotic story, not nasty, the sub gets an orgasm as he pleases his Mistress. everybody is happy ~ LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dude! Get real!

Then get over yourself. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a single word coming out of your mouth. So drop the "true" garbage and just try and write a decent story. This particular piece is totally lacking in any type of originality or cleverness. It was both implausible and unbelievable, even for fiction. Not a good combination. So get a better plot line, get an editor and try again. This was just plain bad. No stars.

smallbreastmansmallbreastmanover 5 years ago
excellent.

wow, this is such a great story,liked the part were it got turned up to 5,to see when he would come. i use a tens machine every time i read on literotica.

ticklishsolesticklishsolesabout 4 years ago
Ohhh Wendy

I mean Mistress. How I’d love to come to you and be ordered about then restrained for your pleasure and your pleasure alone. You have a lovely dark side that is wonderfully appealing and there’s nothing I would rather do than to please you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkwatch@Darkwatch
284 Followers
Domme female, 50 years old. Used to have two males in my stable, now have my main sub and a female pet. It's good to be a Domme!