All Comments on 'Kevin and his Roommates Ch. 02'

by smalltitslovr

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it!!!

Awesome please do next one quick!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Only complaint

My only complaint is that it takes so long between chapters. This is one of my favorite reads.

CHL88CHL88about 7 years ago
"Anyways"?

Hot re-write of a hot story. Very nice.

And "anyways"? LOL

manofyourdreamsmanofyourdreamsabout 7 years ago
amazing read becoming a big fan

i know its a re-write but the suspense what she is doing and how close she gets is soo damn hot, i cant wait for the next chapter(s?) to come!

FasterFalconFasterFalconabout 7 years ago
Awesome!

It was nice to find this different perspective re-write today and read both chapters back-to-back without a wait. Now I second the comments from others where they ask for the next chapter quick! Great job so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great rewrite

I loved the original 2 in the series and this was a fantastic rewrite. Look forward to the next two and hope you make them a lot more detailed then the original next 2. Wouldn't mind if you did a rewrite of just one of the guys as well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hawt

you nail my ideal interpretation of just what really happened in the original story. of COURSE it went farther than she had hinted to kevin, but there's still a a sense of naivety.

as much as i can't wait for chapter 3, please take your time and do it right! i hope elise sucked scott's dick while jeff was fucking her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please make another!

Loveee thisss!! I hope you would continue especially in elise and emily story cause i really want to see what really happened when kevin's not around lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
chapter 3 and the rest....

just want to tell you that we are really grateful to the original and the remakes you are writing. thank you for all these masterpieces! hope captain ron see this comment as well.

are you making chapter 3? :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Advanced Sex Ed

Will you be continuing what I think is your best series? Btw great work, and keep it up!

Crixus17Crixus17about 7 years ago
Are you making more?

Please do.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 7 years ago
Glad to see you back

If I hadn't noticed these two new posted stories, I may have missed the rest of your library of very stimulating, and pleasingly entertaining materiel. Kudos.

smalltitslovrsmalltitslovrabout 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3 is coming soon!

Hi everyone,

Sorry about the long time between chapters. Life got in the way, as it usually does, and I haven't had a ton of time recently.

I've finished chapter 3. I just need to edit it. It turned out much longer than I expected, and I'm planning to trim out a few unneeded details, so it'll take a bit longer. But rest assured, it is coming soon.

As for those asking about Advanced Sexual Education, I'm also planning to do more chapters of that, but I was getting a bit bored with it, which is why I started this story. I will probably go back to that story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Any news on when?

Dying to read ch3!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Much better perspective

This is better than the original story in that it is from her perspective. Forget about following the original closely, continue in the direction you have going. Your writing is far more graphically intense than the matter of fact original telling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Chapter 3

Any idea when chapter 3 will be up. Great story telling!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

i'm guessing life intervened again.

don't keep us waiting....FINISH THE STORY!

toobytoobyover 6 years ago
What a HOT tale!

While I appreciate the original by Capt. Ron, your version is so beautifully and erotically detailed, that I much prefer it! Plus I always love the female perspective ;) This reminds me a lot of my first girlfriend (35 years ago), who wasn't by any means naive, but was slutty and hid stuff from me. So it's a little bittersweet, but oh, what a ride! I hope you continue to rewrite all of his Elise stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous