Kevin and his Roommates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect!" Shawn said, smiling as he stepped back, and looking at the camera phone. "Your turn, Matt."

I expected Matt to take Shawn's place beside me, but instead he moved to where he was when he came; between my legs. I had to sit all the way up, and I felt the cum on my tits slide down a little, but I was in a perfect position, with his cock directly in front of my cum-covered face. I opened my mouth, and took his cock into it, sucking him clean, just like I did with Shawn. When he was satisfied, he stepped back.

I looked up and saw that, for the first time in a few minutes, the camera wasn't pointed at me. I started to stand up and head inside, when Shawn put out his hand and stopped me. "One more thing, Elise."

I tried to roll my eyes, but it was a little hard with cum all over my face. I wasn't expecting anything else, but it wasn't a big surprise that Shawn had something else up his sleeve. But, he said it was the last thing, so I resigned myself to it, and sat back down.

"What else could you possibly want me to do, Shawn?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Well, you're quite messy now, after letting us cover you in 'lotion'." He used air quotes on the word 'lotion'. "How about you go ahead and rub that 'lotion' in, so you don't get burned?"

What he was saying was ridiculous. It was cum, not lotion, and it was almost pitch black, so there was no way I was going to get burned anyways. But, I decided to play along. "Alright, fine. But this is the last thing, then we're even. Deal?"

"Deal," he replied.

I leaned all the way back, until I was laying on my back. I heard the click of the camera. I brought my hands up to my tits, and started rubbing the cum around on them. Another click. I rubbed the bit on my stomach, then I reached up to my face, and rubbed the cum off my eyes and the rest of my face. I tried to get it out of my hair, but it was really sticky, and just made it worse. Another click.

"You missed a spot," Matt said, pointing between my legs. I had forgotten that a few drops landed there. I reached down, and found it, right above my clit. I tried my best not to get any into my pussy, but it was really close, so I'm not sure if I succeeded. One last picture, when my fingers were right on my clit.

"Thanks, Elise!" Shawn said, with a smile.

"Yeah, thanks Elise!" Matt agreed, and held his hand out to help me up.

"You're welcome, guys," I said, grabbing Matt's hand. "Now, this was all fun and everything, but you understand it was a one-time thing, right?" They nodded. "And of course, you won't tell Kevin?" They nodded again. "And keep those pictures to yourselves." A final nod, and I headed inside, letting the guys do any clean up.

I was most of the way to the bedroom, before I realized I had forgotten to get my bikini. "Oh well," I thought to myself. "I'll get it tomorrow." As I approached the door quietly, opened it, and peeked inside, and saw Kevin lying in bed. His eyes were open, barely.

"Oh, good, you're still awake," I said, smiling at him. It wasn't until that moment that I remembered the cum in my hair! I panicked a moment, but thought of something. "I'm taking a quick shower and be right there."

I closed the door, and hoped he hadn't noticed. I walked quickly back down the hall, still completely naked, and covered in cum. I hurried into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I hopped in the shower, and washed the cum off my body. I washed my hair, then rinsed. I was about to get out, but I noticed my hair was still a little sticky, so I washed it again. Satisfied that it was clean this time, I got out of the shower, dried myself off with the towel, hung it back up, and left the bathroom.

Walking naked through the hall again, I briefly saw Shawn and Matt come in from outside. They smiled at me, and gave me a wink. I smiled back, waved, and continued to the bedroom, and crawled into bed next to Kevin.

"Thank you for waiting," I said smiling, as I slipped under the covers, between Kevin's legs. I licked, sucked, and stroked his cock, but no matter what I did, he just wouldn't get hard!

I was a little disappointed, and asked, "Too much to drink?"

"Yeah, I guess," he sadly admitted.

"Can you take care of me anyways?" I asked. I was still quite horny from my time outside with the guys, and wasn't ready for bed yet.

"Of course," he replied.

I eagerly climbed up the bed, until I was straddling his face, and said, "I know you're really tired. Let me do the work." I lowered myself down, until my wet pussy was on his mouth. "Just lick it a little for me, baby."

He knew exactly what I liked, licking all the right spots. "Oh, that's perfect" I sighed. I rested one hand on the headboard for support, and used my other to grab the back of Kevin's head, rubbing my pussy into his face. The whole time, I couldn't stop thinking about how it felt having Shawn and Matt's cum all over my body. I felt my orgasm build up, and I let out a little squeal as I came, then sighed.

I climbed off, and laid down beside Kevin, resting my head on his chest. "Thank you baby, that was soooo good."

"What took you so long?" Kevin asked.

"Sorry, I don't cum as fast from your tongue," I answered.

"No, not that. So long to come to bed," he said, and I realized what he meant.

"Oh. It was nothing," I replied, trying to sound nonchalant.

"Really?" he asked.

I felt bad for what happened outside, but technically I didn't break any rules, and I didn't want to lie to him. So, I replied, "Promise you won't be mad?"

"Shit, don't tell me you-" he started saying, sitting up a little.

"No. No. It's not what you think." I interrupted him. I didn't want him to think I did anything against the rules.

"Then why would I be mad?" he countered.

"Well, sometimes you overreact," I replied. "Anyway don't worry, I was good. I didn't do anything we agreed on, there was no touching of bums or penises."

"Not at all?" he asked suspiciously.

"Well," I admitted. "They had their hands on my butt while we danced, and it's hard to not feel a penis that's pressed up against you when you're dancing. But that's it."

"Okay, fine. I won't overreact. So what happened?" he asked.

"Well," I started slowly, watching Kevin's reaction. "Shawn and I danced."

"I figured as much," he said.

"Matt wanted a dance too," I added.

"Okay, not surprised,"

"So that took a little time," I explained.

"Not half an hour, that's like ten minutes tops."

"Well, you know how I was being a bit of a brat today. How I hid the bottle of suntan lotion in the cooler then squirted it on the guys?" I asked.

He laughed a little, "Yeah, it was funny seeing them jump."

"Well," I said nervously, "they said I was kinda mean today and that it wasn't very nice that I hit Matt in the balls, put ice on Shawn's cock and used cold lotion, so I should make it up to them. I did feel a little bad about it since they went to so much work for the beach party. I apologized and asked what I could do. They had a couple ideas but I said it couldn't involve touching because you said no."

I waited for his reaction. He seemed content so far, and nodded for me to continue. So, I took a deep breath and continued.

"So anyway, Shawn and Matt came up with this idea that it would be really fun if I let them squirt on me then watch me rub it in. I was hesitant at first, but they said it would make Matt feel better and it didn't involve touching so I finally gave in." I decided to leave out details, unless he asked for them. "It really wasn't that bad and after they finished we agreed that we were all even."

"Where?" he asked. I was surprised he didn't start yelling.

"Oh, they just had me kneel on the sand by the little dancing area," I replied.

"No," he laughed. "Where did they squirt?"

I realized he meant what part of my body. I giggled, "Oh. That's what you meant. Matt hit my boobs mostly, but Shawn had really bad aim and got a bunch on my face and hair. I think he may have done it on purpose."

I was really surprised when he all he said was, "No touching right?" I expected him to be really mad about the whole thing.

"Nope," I insisted proudly. "I did just as you said. I didn't touch them, and I didn't let them touch me."

He gave a little sigh, "Okay, well I guess that makes sense why it took so long and why you wanted to take a shower."

"Yeah, I was really sticky," I admitted. "and I didn't want to come to bed like that. You wouldn't believe how much Shawn squirted, it just kept coming out. So you're not too mad? I thought you might be mad."

"Look, to be honest I'm not crazy about them having you put on a little private show for them," he said, "but they had their fun and it's over. Nothing to get too worked up about."

I couldn't believe it! I had gotten away without any scolding, or yelling or anything! I smiled and kissed him. "Wow! You're the best! Thank you for being so understanding. It really was just in fun, it didn't mean anything. I'm really really sorry if we got a little carried away."

"No big deal," he said and rolled over to go to sleep.

I thought about texting the guys to tell them Kevin wasn't mad, but I realized I'd left my phone outside, so I decided to wait until tomorrow.