All Comments on 'Kevin and his Roommates Ch. 03'

by smalltitslovr

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Mari55Mari55almost 7 years ago
Ah and so, the cuckolding begins

The word play by the GF and aloofness of the BF by the end put them clearly in the cuckoldresss and clueless cuckold roles, respectively. I didn't like the direction that this chapter has taken, tbh. I've seen it in plenty of other stories. "Give someone a hand and before you know it, they have your arm".

Mari55Mari55almost 7 years ago
Second comment: if this follows the original this will be a miscategorized cuckolding story

This a quote from the end Elise and Emily Ch. 03 by Captain_Ron:

"Elise took a sip of her diet cola and gathered her thoughts.

"The main thing is everyone is happy with their dates, right?" she said cheerfully. "Kevin, I just to make sure you're not too mad that I wanted to do a special date thing for Ryan? You got something nice last night, so it's only fair. Now we can swap back and go back to normal."

Mad about them showering together as the special date thing? Mad about her not letting Ryan have her pussy? Mad after the craziest night of my life? How could I possibly be mad? I wasn't catching all she was saying but it all sounded pretty harmless if all she let Ryan do was feel her up in the shower. I felt I came out the big winner in all this.

"Nah, it's okay," I replied, "I've told you before that it's not really my thing, so I'm glad you were able to do it with Ryan. Like you said, as long as we're all happy about how the weekend turned out, that's all that matters."

Elise and Emily looked relieved.

"You were right all along," Emily remarked.

"That's why he's the best boyfriend in the world," Elise beamed." – End of quote.

Emily and Elise agreed to share partners and Elise had anal sex with Emily's BF, if not with another guy at the gym and Kevin doesn’t understand it; he’s a wimp and the girls know it. The saga never gives clear hints but on this final chapter, the original author clearly gives the "clueless cuckold" tag to Kevin and the "manipulative cuckoldress" one to Elise. I confess to have only read this, "Kevin and his Roommates Ch. 03", but I was interested to see what the saga was about. As the rewrite merely clarifies what the original author doesn't, it's clear where the story is going, which is a shame. Another clueless cuckold story! The original one is ambiguously written and put on the "Exhibitionist & Voyeur". This is one is more clear but both clearly belong to the "Loving Wives" category. I'm sorry for the ranty review, especially as this one is not directed to the author of the re-write. I simply expected more from this, according to my expectations of the category the stories where (Exhibitionist & Voyeur), only to then read them and confirm it's a Loving Wives story. I read those as well but with a different mind frame and set of expectations, usually much lower ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Change in Point of View

I liked the stories by Captain Ron that were written from Kevin's point of view. I don't like this story because it is told from Elise's point of view. That dampens the teasing aspect of the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
About time.

No seriously. I am enjoying your work.

Dorkness_risingDorkness_risingalmost 7 years ago
Great Fucking story

I loved this story! I've been waiting for captain to go in this direction for ages. Finally Elise REALLY cheats on Kevin with a big ol' dick. Way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So glad this part is finally published

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

the story should definitely at some point go into the unknown-cuckold-direction that the original implies, if you don't like that you should stick to Ron's story since this one here has no point without the twist of Elise fucking other men behind Kevin's back.

Mari55Mari55almost 7 years ago
To previous anon

The original story is already heavy with implied (a lot more than simply implied in some cases like the one I quoted before) cuckolding behaviour. The author tries to not make it explicity as he wants "to make both MCs likeable" (sic). To me, the contents on the original are enough for it be in the "Loving Wives" category already. That's why, if this version is just going to make them clear, it's not really a story for me - it doesn't add anything new. If Kevin became less clueless, more manly and pro-active in calling out Elises BS on the other hand, it would have been diferente. So far it isn't. Just an extended version of the original.

Ofc, my dislike doesn't mean it isn't enjoyabe for others. As I written before, this was my chapter of the series and I came up with it and set of expectations that were not met. That's all. For those who like it as it is, enjoy the story at its fullest. I will keep looking for others. Sadly, this one still appears in the "new" list, ie, not more were published in the meantime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't like it

I'm alright with cuckolding and cheating in stories, but what pisses me off the most is the fact that Elise doesn't even acknowledge that she cheated on Kevin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ch4

please do the next chapter....

loved it till here....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome story

Top story so far. Literally can't wait for chapter 4.

Dorkness_risingDorkness_risingover 6 years ago
Next chapter

Are you working on the next chapter yet? Can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot stuff

I read Kevins point of view before coming here and I loved that series - then I found this and it's super hot to hear the story from her point of view! Really loved this story and the two previous hope to see more.

Would also really love to hear her point of view with the whole Emily things going on

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great companion piece.

Love this viewpoint of the Elise stories. Are you planning any more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

Hey dude awesome version of the stories. Cant wait for the fourth installment. Hope its soon. Love the details that we miss out on in the original versions of what the guys do to her

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

I like the story, but feel it needs another chapter. I enjoyed the original authors version, but it ended different than I had hoped. I would like to read where she ends up having sex with Shawn. Reason is there is much already about the size of his cock and he is more the instigator. It only makes sense that she ends up fucking him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ch. 04

Your version is great!

Please, do the chapter 04!

Luv4hotwivesLuv4hotwivesover 3 years ago
Loved this perspective!

I really enjoyed reading things from Elise’s perspective. Hope to read more chapters in the future!

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

A long night Kevin ?

So the Lady or the Tiger.

Do you want to be in the room where it happened or on your back staring at the ceiling, wondering what is really going on.

What did Sara whisper in your ear ? Did she figure it out ? Your not a actor I can imagine the look on your face was the same all night. Chapter 4, Elise's"Kevin how come were not going out tonight, it's Friday and..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue these. 🙏

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue this series! The original series is great, but this perspective is even better!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Make Ch 04, please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous