Kevin and his Roommates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first question was for me. Scott asked, "What's your favorite sex position?"

I blurted out, maybe a little too quick, "Doggie style!" Sara and Scott laughed, Jeff smiled, and Kevin did his best impression of a smile. Right then, Matt and Shawn joined us, returning from the backyard. They took a seat beside Kevin.

Scott handed me the phone, and I asked Jeff the next question that popped up, which was, "When was the last time you had sex?"

Jeff replied, "This morning." I smiled and nodded, pretending to confirm the fact, to keep up the act.

I handed Jeff the phone, and he asked Sara, "Have you ever done anal?" She blushed and replied that she did. I wondered if it had been with Jeff or Scott.

Sara took the phone and asked Scott, "How many times do you masturbate per week?" He paused for a moment as Sara looked at him, waiting for his answer, and reminded him to tell the truth. He said three times a week, and Sara seemed content with his answer.

"Round one all done," Sara announced. "We'll just do one more. Second round is dares."

For this part, Sara put the phone in the middle of the coffee table. It was my turn, so my name was on the top, and below it was a little animated wheel. I swiped the screen, and the wheel spun, then it gave me a dare. "Show each guy in the room your panties."

I immediately realized I couldn't really do the dare, because I didn't have any panties on. I thought about saying something, but I didn't want to ruin the fun, and I definitely didn't want Sara to think I was a prude or something. Also, to be honest, I was having fun. The idea of showing all the guys my pussy was exciting. So, I asked, "Is this just Scott and Jeff or everyone?"

"It says everyone, not just players," Sara replied.

I was glad she said that. I went to Kevin first, to assure him I'm only doing it because of the silly app. I made sure nobody else could see, and I mouthed, "Sorry, it's the game", before lifting up the front of my skirt, showing him my bare pussy.

I lowered my skirt, and walked over to Shawn and Matt next. They were already smiling, but when I lifted the skirt, their smiles grew even larger. Of course they had seen my pussy plenty of times, in pictures and around the apartment, but they hadn't seen it up close since the beach night. I had a feeling they were thinking about that night too, as I spread my legs a bit, and bent my knees to make sure they got a good view.

I lowered my skirt again, and walked over to Scott. He was the only guy in the room that hadn't seen my pussy before tonight, so I was excited, and a little nervous. I stood close in front of him, with my waist at his eye level, and asked, "Are you ready?"

He nodded. I decided to give him a good look at my "panties", so I lifted one leg, and put it on the armrest, then slowly lifted the front of my skirt, showing him my entire, bare, spread pussy. I looked down, and saw that I was a little wet, which didn't surprise me. I held the skirt like that for a good 10 seconds at least, until Sara called time, then I lowered it again. Scott seemed to have enjoyed his view.

The last person was Jeff. I walked over, and unfortunately, from where he was seated, there was no way to show him, without also showing Sara. I lifted my skirt as Sara started the timer, and Jeff smiled when he saw my lack of panties.

Sara looked over, and started laughing. "Oh my god! Maybe we should have put the game on level 10. You seem ready for it!"

When the time was up, I lowered my skirt, and sat back down on Jeff's lap.

Jeff's turn was next. He spun the virtual spinner, and it said, "Make out with your partner for 10 seconds." Of course if we were a real couple, this would be no big deal, but Jeff and I were not a real couple. He had seen me naked of course, but we'd never kissed.

I turned to him. I didn't want Sara or Scott to get any suspicion, so without hesitation, I leaned in and put my lips on Jeff's, and closed my eyes. I have to admit, he was a very good kisser.

When the time was up, we pulled apart. Jeff looked a little uncomfortable. It felt a little awkward kissing another guy, while my boyfriend sat a few feet away, without saying a word. But it was all part of the act, so nobody said anything.

"Jeff's not used to performing in front of others I see," Sara joked.

Next up was Sara. She spun, and it said, "Show everyone your bra!"

Sara sighed, and said, "I have almost the same problem as Elise. I'm not wearing a bra. But if Elise can do it, so can I."

She got up, and stood in the middle of the room, so everyone could see her clearly. She undid the first few buttons on her dress then let the straps slip off her shoulders. As the dress fell to her waist, her cute little boobs came into view for everyone. They were definitely smaller than mine, with cute little pink nipples. I've never been into girls, but I had to admit that if I were, Sara would definitely be my type. I didn't even have a problem with the fact that my real boyfriend and my fake boyfriend were openly ogling her topless body. Her boyfriend didn't seem upset either.

Sara spun around slowly, making sure everyone got a good look, then she slid the straps back over her shoulders, covering herself. She didn't bother buttoning the dress all the way back up.

Scott was last. His dare was "Ask another guy for permission to feel his partner's breasts, over their clothes."

Since there were only two couples playing, Scott turned to Jeff and asked. Jeff nodded. After getting an "okay" glance from his girlfriend, Scott came over and immediately put his hands on my chest, without a word. Apparently, he didn't feel the need to ask for my permission, but I would have given it to him anyways. He massaged my breasts for a few moments, and I closed my eyes. It felt good.

"Okay tiger," Sara said. "That's enough, time's up."

Scott removed his hands. Round two was over, and I was a little disappointed, to be honest.

The food arrived just as we were finishing up the round and everyone got up to help. Kevin paid the guy at the door and grabbed the food, taking it to the kitchen, while Jeff and I set the table. Sara followed Kevin, presumably to help him unbox the food.

I took the opportunity to say something to Jeff.

"Hey," I said, looking at him as we laid plates out. "Are you alright? You haven't said much tonight."

He nodded, then glanced around to make sure Scott and Sara weren't around, before whispering, "Yeah, I'm fine. It just felt weird doing all that stuff in front of Kevin. Is he alright?"

"Yeah, he knows it's all acting," I said, placing forks now. "And besides, he got something from it too. I saw him staring at Sara's chest."

Jeff laughed. We laid out the last few items, before going to the kitchen to get our food.

As we ate dinner, we all joked and talked. When we were finished eating, Shawn asked, "You want to head to the beach after supper?"

"Beach?" Sara asked, puzzled. "There isn't one for miles."

"What a great idea!" I exclaimed. "We have one in our backyard!"

"This I gotta see," Sara said as Shawn led her to the back patio doors.

We all started heading outside, but Kevin said he was going to stay behind to clean up. I decided to join him. Once we were alone, I gave him a big hug.

"Thank you so much for putting up with that, I know it must have been really hard for you but it means a lot to Jeff. I'm so proud you're my real boyfriend," I said to him, with a smile, and a small tear in my eye.

I released the hug and looked at Kevin with a sexy grin. "I hope they leave soon," I said. "All this drinking and playing sexy games is making me really horny. I can't wait for you to bend me over."

Kevin seemed to be in the same kind of mood. He tried to grab me right then and there, but I stopped him, giggling quietly.

"Now, now, if someone comes in and sees us it will be big trouble," I said. "You just have to wait a little longer." Kevin sighed, but knew I was right. "Just remember, everything is pretend. I'm an actress, remember?" I said, reassuring him. "I only lifted my skirt because the game told me to, I didn't really want to. Even when I was kissing Jeff, it was pretend. We didn't use our tongues, so it doesn't even count as kissing. We just wanted it to look real for Sara. So if Jeff and I hug or kiss or hold hands or anything else, it's all pretend, you know that, right? We're not actually doing it."

Kevin assured me that everything was okay. It was a little awkward and embarrassing, but he was fine with putting up with it for a while longer.

"We need to get to the backyard before anyone misses us. See you in a minute." I said, then slipped out of the kitchen and joined the rest of the group in the backyard.

When I came out, I heard Shawn telling Sara and Scott about how he set up the beach because I wanted to visit Europe.

I laughed and said, "Did he show you the sign he made?" It was still in the sand nearby, and it read "Le Nude Beach". I pointed to it.

Kevin joined us as Sara's jaw dropped, and she said, "All you guys really got naked out here?" Sara asked.

"Yep," I replied, laughing. "Well, everyone except Jeff."

Sara laughed, "I'm not surprised, he was always a little shy about showing off. I don't know why though, he certainly has nothing to complain about down there."

Of course I had no idea if that was actually true or not. I had seen all the other guys naked, but had yet to see Jeff's cock.

Shawn called Scott over, "So what's this app I've been hearing about? Can you show us?"

Scott pulled out his phone and sat down beside Shawn and Matt. He opened the app and quickly explained how it worked. The three of them quickly started whispering to each other, and it looked like a plan was being developed.

I started making small talk with Sara, when Shawn called out to me. "Hey Elise! Ready for round three?"

It caught me off-guard. I was having fun with the first two rounds, but I thought it was over. But, I didn't want to be a party-pooper, so I replied, "Oh, um, sure. We're still playing? Okay."

"It's back to truth," Shawn said, before asking, "Do you spit or swallow?"

"I swallow of course," I replied, to a cheer from the guys.

"Good answer!" said Shawn, before handing the app to Matt.

"Sara, your question" he said "Have you ever eaten out another girl?"

Sara blushed a little, but shook her head and said no.

"Would you?" Matt asked as a follow up.

"Hey, no fair. That's two questions," Sara complained.

"I'm just doing what the app says," Matt defended himself.

Sara accepted his excuse and replied she might if it was the right woman. The guys cheered her response. I wondered silently who the right woman would have to be.

"Round 4 is dares again. Elise are you ready?" Shawn asked.

"Ready," I said, smiling.

"Uh, oh. These dares are starting to get crazy now," Shawn smirked. "It says you need to perform oral on your partner."

I was nervous. I didn't know if Shawn made that dare up or not, but either way, I knew Kevin wouldn't like it. "I don't think I can do that..." I said.

"Wow, just a minute ago you proudly said you swallow, but now you won't give a blowjob?" Shawn teased.

"No, no, it's not that," I said quickly, trying to recover. Of course Shawn would give me a hard time. Why would I expect any less? I tried to think on my feet, but the best I came up with was, "I just don't know if I can do it in front of everyone."

Without missing a beat, Shawn replied, "How about in front of just one person then, just so we know you did the dare. How about you blow Jeff in front of Kevin?"

Kevin looked surprised, but said, "Why would I possibly want to watch my friend get a BJ?"

"I feel bad for you Jeff," Shawn said, shaking his head in mock sadness. "You're girlfriend proudly proclaims in front of everyone how she swallows, then refuses to blow her boyfriend. What sad times we live in."

I definitely didn't want to look like a bad girlfriend in front of Sara, so I quickly cried out, "No, no, I'm a good girlfriend! But I just need a little privacy, I can't do it in a crowd." I looked around for a moment, then thought up a plan. I grabbed Jeff's hand, and led him to the edge of the beach, away from everyone else, and sat Jeff down on a lawn chair.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Jeff whispered to me. "You're not really going to do it, are you?"

I nodded, and said, "I have to. I don't want Sara to think I lied."

"Elise, you don't have to do this," he said. "What if you just fake it?"

I thought about it for a moment, but shook my head. "I'm not sure if they can see or not. I think I should really do it. I only have to do it for a few minutes. Just don't cum, okay? I know I said I swallow, but you're not really my boyfriend."

Jeff sighed, but nodded. I took that as an agreement, and quickly undid the button and zipper of his shorts, and without any hesitation, slid them and his underwear to the ground, kneeling down in the process. Jeff's cock immediately sprung free. It was standing straight up, and was quite large. I didn't mean to compare, but I couldn't help thinking that it was a few inches longer than Kevin's.

I smiled, and put my head in his lap. I hesitated one more moment, before wrapping my lips around the head of his cock. I slid as much as I could into my mouth, which was only about half. I heard some whispers from the group behind me, but couldn't hear what they were saying. It was very exciting, knowing I had a small audience watching me suck cock. I felt like some sort of porn star or something, and I was actually kind of okay with that.

I kept sucking on Jeff for a few minutes. He was very hard, and I felt it throb a couple times, but Jeff kept his word, and didn't cum in my mouth. When I felt like a believable amount of time passed, I stopped sucking, and let it sit in my mouth for a moment. Then I pulled it out, and stood up, wiping my mouth with the back of my arm, and walking back over to the group.

"Is that okay?" I asked, with a small smile. I heard Jeff pulling his shorts back up behind me.

"Good enough for me, although I would have liked to have seen the money shot," Shawn said, then turned to Kevin with a sly smile. "What do you think? Pretty hot huh?"

"Yeah, it was hot," Kevin said. I couldn't tell if it was genuine or not. Shawn laughed at his reply.

Kevin looked at me, and I just gave him a big smile and a quick thumbs up. I wasn't sure if he knew what really happened or not, but we had talked about it beforehand, and he knew it was all just acting, so I didn't feel too bad. I took my seat, and Jeff joined us a moment later.

"You know, it's getting pretty late," Matt spoke up. "Sara and Scott, you've had a lot to drink and I don't want to worry about you guys getting home. I think it would be a great idea if you stayed the night. Elise and Jeff have the biggest room, there's even a separate Murphy bed in there they never use."

"Thank you so much!" Sara said. "We're having so much fun and I am pretty drunk, we'd love to stay."

It all happened so quickly. One second, my evening plans were to fuck Kevin's brains out. The next second, I was not only sharing a bedroom with Jeff, but Sara and Scott would be joining us. I wasn't really sure what that meant, but I knew that there was no way to put that can of worms back now that they were out. So, I just looked at Kevin, and shrugged my shoulders. I didn't know what to say.

"Awesome, so it's settled," Matt announced.

"Sara, since you're staying, ready for another dare?" Shawn asked. I really wanted to punch him.

"Um, sure," Sara replied.

It took me a moment to realize that the next dare should have been for the guys, but before I could say anything, Scott said, "It says you need to make out with a member of the same sex."

I looked at Sara, and she nodded. I thought about all I had already done, and how mad Kevin probably was already. But it wasn't a guy this time; I'd be making out with another girl. I didn't know if it would make up for everything else, but it certainly couldn't hurt.

We stood up and moved to the middle of the circle of people. I stood face to face with Sara, and smiled. She was several inches taller than me. She looked down at me for a moment, before grabbing my hands and leaning in. I tilted my head back, closed my eyes, and kissed a girl for the first time.

It took a moment to figure out the right angle, but before I knew it, our mouths were locked in a passionate kiss. Unlike Jeff, Sara immediately pushed her tongue into my mouth, which surprised me, but I really liked it. I put my arms around Sara, and enjoyed the touch of her warm body against mine.

The guys all started cheering, and we pulled apart, laughing, then returned to our seats.

"I think that's enough dares for now," I said, trying to catch my breath. I couldn't believe how much fun that was. I definitely wasn't into girls or anything, but it was far from the worst kiss I'd ever had.

For the rest of the night, we all talked, and I cuddled up against Jeff, making sure to play my part. We joked, shared stories from our past, and even talked about sex a little.

When the conversation started to die down, Kevin and Jeff went inside to set things up. I whispered a few things to Jeff before he left, like to make sure Kevin got all the pictures out of our room, and changed the sheets.

The rest of us talked for a bit longer, then stood up to head inside. Kevin pulled me aside while the rest headed in.

"I'm really not liking this," he said, quietly.

I smiled, and reassured him that everything was going to be okay. "I'm sorry you're not having fun," I said, with a bit of a slur. I guess I had drunk more than I thought. "I know it might be embarrassing for you, seeing Jeff and I pretending to be a couple. Just remember, it's not really me with Jeff, it's 'Jeff's girlfriend Elise' with Jeff. They're two completely different people. I promise I'm just acting and things done when you're acting aren't real. I only do real things with you."

Kevin nodded reluctantly, then I giggled, "It's really fun being an actress," before heading inside with everyone else. Kevin went to Jeff's bedroom, Shawn and Matt went to theirs, and I followed Jeff, Sara, and Scott into the big one, closing the door behind me.

Sara and Scott walked over to the bed Jeff and Kevin had prepared for them. Sara immediately climbed on top of her boyfriend, straddling him, and they started making out.

I laughed when I saw what they were doing, "Oh my god, guys, get a room!"

"We did! It's just...also your room!" Sara laughed, and climbed off of Scott. "Sorry, that game was just so much fun. Actually, are you guys tired?" We all shook our heads. "How about we play a few more rounds?"

I hesitated a moment. I knew that with each round, the dares increased in craziness. The last round had me giving Jeff a blowjob, and Sara and I making out, so I could only imagine what the next rounds would involve. But, I was also excited, and I thought about what "Jeff's Elise" would do, so I replied, "Yeah, alright, let's do it!"

"Awesome. But I've got an idea to make it even more exciting," Sara said, looking directly at me now. She stepped closer to me and put the tip of her finger on my neck, then started sliding it downward, before continuing. "After that last dare, I'm guessing the guys really want to see you and I do more together, so how about we continue from round 3, but take their names out, and see what happens?"

While she spoke, her finger ran down the skin of my neck, down my shirt, between my breasts, all the way to my waist, and stopped at the edge of my skirt.

My mouth broke into a grin. I was really glad she suggested it, and not me, but I was actually hoping I'd get to do more with her. She looked really pretty, standing there in the dim lighting, with her dress unbuttoned to below her breasts. All I could manage to say was, "okay."