Kevin and his Roommates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great!" Sara said. She grabbed Scott's phone, and opened the app, while Scott and Jeff got comfortable on their respective beds. After a few seconds, Sara had the app configured, and handed it to Scott to read things off.

"Elise, you're up first," Scott said. "Your dare is...Show everyone your favorite sex toy, and tell us why you like it."

"Oh, um." I said, glancing at my closet. "Alright, I guess that's not too bad." I got up, and walked over to the closet. I grabbed a bag, and brought it back to the bed, setting it down beside Jeff. I rummaged through it, trying to decide what to show the group. I finally decided, and pulled out a large pink dildo.

I held it up, and said, "This is probably my favorite. I like it because it's bigger than pretty much any guy I've ever seen. It also vibrates, and this part here rests against my clit, which feels really good."

The group were all smiling. Sara spoke up first, and said, "Ooh, that's neat Elise. I have a similar one at home, but it's not quite as big."

"Alright, babe," Scott said, swiping the screen. "Your turn. Your dare is...Give a lap dance to someone else in the room, and remove one piece of clothing."

Sara giggled, "Well, I don't have much on anyway, so that's alright. I choose Elise!"

I smiled as Sara got up and came over to where I was seated on the edge of the bed. She started dancing to imaginary music, swaying her hips, and rubbing her hands along her naked torso. She moved forward until she was straddling my legs, causing me to fall backwards. As I looked up at her, she grabbed her dress and lifted it up over her head, throwing it across the room. I looked down as she continued dancing, and saw the only thing she had on now was a purple thong. She danced for a few more seconds, before smiling and sitting down beside me.

"Did you like that?" she asked me, staring into my eyes.

All I could manage was a nod. I had never felt this way before about a girl, but I was very interested in Sara at that moment. I had no idea what else was going to happen tonight, but I was excited to find out.

"Alright, Scott." Sara said, "What does Elise get to do now?"

Scott swiped the screen. "This is a two-part dare. First, you have to remove all clothing above the waist. How about you go ahead and do that, then I'll tell you the rest."

"Ok" I said with a shrug. I stood up, and turned to face Sara and the guys. Then, I grabbed my shirt and quickly pulled it over my head, showing them all my bra. I threw the shirt across the room to join Sara's. They didn't get to see my bra for long, because I quickly reached behind my back, unhooked it, and tossed it as well.

"Oh wow," Sara said, staring at my bare breasts. "Elise, your breasts are amazing."

I blushed, and said, "Thanks Sara, but I like yours better."

"Alright, Elise," Scott said, interrupting the moment Sara and I were sharing. "Now for the second half of the dare. You must press your chest against the nearest window for 30 seconds. I'll start the timer as soon as your skin touches the glass."

My heart started thumping when I heard the second part of the dare. I was very used to showing the guys my body, but I hadn't gone any further than that.

But that was my dare. Sara hadn't chickened out of hers, so I couldn't chicken out of mine either.

I slowly stood up and walked over to the nearest window. I was nervous, but also very excited. I opened the curtains. It was completely dark outside, with the exception of a few streetlamps in the distance. I couldn't see anyone, but it was hard to tell in the darkness. I leaned forward, and pressed my bare chest against the cold glass, and heard a beep as Scott started the timer.

It felt like so long, but I didn't see anyone the entire time. When I heard the stopwatch beep, I immediately jumped back and laughed hysterically, sitting down next to Sara. She laughed with me while Scott and Jeff watched and smiled.

When Sara and I had regained our composure, Scott continued, swiping the phone once again. "Your turn again, Sara. It says: First, if you have anything on below the waist, remove it all. Then, bend over and let your partner spank you 10 times."

I couldn't help myself from giggling. I'd never spanked a girl before, and it felt very kinky. I watched Sara's bare butt come into view as she wiggled her hips out of her panties. She bent over the other bed, with her face practically in Jeff's lap. I followed her and stood behind her.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yes, mistress," she said, with mock guilt in her voice. "Punish me!"

I placed my palm on one cheek, then pulled back and spanked her.

"One," she counted. She'd obviously had some practice with this kind of thing in the past.

I spanked her again. "Two." Again. "Three." With every slap, her butt got redder. "Four." Jeff was looking at her tits as they jiggled beneath her. "Five." I noticed Scott was looking at my near-naked body now, as I spanked his girlfriend. "Six. Seven. Eight. Nine." I pulled back hard for the last one. I was getting into my role, and really let loose. "Ouch! Ten."

Sara stood up, and rubbed her butt. "Is it red, Jeff?" she asked, bending over a little bit, and showing him her pink bottom.

"Oh yeah!" he remarked.

She sat down in the spot she had just been bent over, and looked at Scott.

"Wow, that was sexy." Scott said, finally peeling his eyes from my body. "Alright, Elise. You're up again. Oh, what's this?" Scott looked at the app, and read. "I don't remember this feature from the last time. It says before we continue the dares, all participants must remove any remaining clothing."

I looked at Sara. She already met the requirement, sitting there completely nude. I shrugged, and quickly lowered my skirt to the floor, then looked back at Scott, who was openly watching my naked body.

"Good. Alright, the next dare is for Elise: First, your partner will blindfold you. Then, you must lie on the bed, with your arms and legs spread wide. Everyone else in the room gets to touch you wherever they want, for a full 5 minutes, or until you come, whichever comes first."

Without a word, Sara grabbed me, and pulled me down onto the bed. I laughed and pretended to resist her, but found that I didn't have to pretend; she was much stronger than me. Before long, she had me flipped over on my back, and had me pinned to the bed, straddling me. "Alright, guys," she said to Jeff and Scott. "Find me something to blindfold her."

Jeff and Scott got up. Jeff went to the closet, and Scott went to the dresser. They started digging through everything, including my underwear and other clothes. It didn't take long for Jeff to return with a blindfold, which I realized came from my bag of toys. He handed it to Sara, who tied it around my head.

"Can you see anything, Elise?" she asked, as she climbed off of me.

"Nope," I replied honestly. I felt her grab my feet and spread them wide. I couldn't see but I was pretty sure I felt three pairs of eyes lock onto my pussy, and I felt it start dripping.

"Good," Scott said. "I'll start the timer. 5 minutes."

I heard a beep, then a little shuffling as they moved around. I could no longer tell who was where. The first thing I felt was a hand on my left ankle. It slowly crept up the outside of my leg, then crossed over to the inside at my knee. Then I felt another on my shoulder, and start creeping down my chest, slowly. The one on the inside of my thigh finger-stepped it's way closer and closer to my pussy, and I felt goosebumps everywhere.

Then, a bunch of things happened all at once. The hand on my chest slid below my left breast, cupping it. The hand between my legs made contact with my pussy lips, and I felt the fingers slide between them. A finger from another hand touched my right nipple and started lightly pinching it.

All of that continued for a few seconds then, one-by-one, three more hands joined in. One rested on my stomach, sliding down, another on my leg, and one found it's way into my hair, rubbing my scalp. There were so many feelings happening all at once, it was hard to pay attention to it all. But by far, the one that I concentrated on the most was the one between my legs. It slowly slid back and forth between my lips, getting nice and wet. Then, suddenly two fingers slid inside, and I gasped. They fingered me for a while, and it felt amazing.

I heard the timer beep, and all the hands moved off of me, except one: the one between my legs. It didn't stop fingering me for another minute at least. Finally the fingers slid out.

I heard some more shuffling as I sat up and removed the blindfold. Scott was taking his seat back where he was, Jeff sat in a chair nearby, and Sara remained sitting on the bed beside me. They all smiled, and I smiled back. I still had no idea who was who.

"Well, that was fun," Scott said. He could barely contain himself, he was grinning so big. "Babe, you're up again." He swiped the app, and read Sara's dare to her. "Masturbate in front of everyone for 60 seconds."

"Oh my," she said, as she lay down beside me. "And here I was, thinking Elise got a hard one. Elise, would you mind if I used one of your toys?" I shook my head. "Thanks. Jeff, can you pick one for me from her bag?"

Jeff stood and went back to my bag of toys, and rummaged through it. It was a little embarrassing watching him, wondering what he'd think of all of them. But on the other hand, I was lying next to another girl, both of us completely naked, so I'm not sure which was worse.

Jeff finally picked one, and handed it to Sara. It was a thick black cock-shaped dildo. She smiled, and before Scott even started the timer, she opened her knees, showing all of us her trimmed mound. She put the tip of the dildo against her clit, and started rubbing it. She closed her eyes, as we watched her pleasure herself. She rubbed her clit for a while, moaning quietly, then slowly slid the dildo inside, all the way to the balls. She continued fucking herself with it for about 30 seconds. Right before the time was up, she opened her eyes and looked at me, still fucking herself. She devoured my body with her eyes, and if the timer hadn't beeped, I'm fairly certain she would have climbed on top of me and used the cock on me!

But the timer did beep, and she stopped.

"Wow, great performance, babe!" Scott said. "Alright, now. The app says that all remaining rounds will involve both of you. Ready?" Sara and I looked at each other, lustfully, and nodded. "Your dare is: 'On a computer or smartphone, search for "porn". You and your partner must act out the first result.' I'm going to amend the dare slightly. Since we only have two lovely girls doing the dare, you have to search for 'lesbian porn.'"

Sara and I smiled at each other, and nodded agreeably. Then, I looked around and found my phone near Jeff. He handed it to me, and I opened a browser. I sat down beside Sara made the search while she watched.

The first result was a video. The guys sat there listening to the sounds, while Sara and I watched it. When it finished, I spoke up first, saying, "Which one do you want to be?" She pointed at one of the actresses, and I nodded. Before we started, I handed the phone to Jeff and said, "Can you take some pictures for me? I want to remember this for later." Of course what I really meant was that I wanted to show Kevin, but Sara and Scott didn't need to know that.

I started by rolling over onto my knees, on the edge of the bed, with my chest on the bed. I tried to ignore the guys as much as I could, but they were both watching intently, and I'm sure they had a great view of my partly-spread ass and a bit of my pussy. Sara got behind me on the floor, and before I knew it, her face was buried in my pussy, eating me out!

"Oh, god, Sara. That feels so good!" I moaned, closing my eyes and resting my face on the bed. She continued licking, and spread my lips. Then she spread my cheeks and licked her way up to my asshole. I had never let anyone do that to me before, let alone a girl, but I have to admit, it felt amazing. As she licked around both of my holes, I just enjoyed the sensation.

Much sooner than I would have liked, she pulled her face away, and I knew it was time to continue to the next part of the video. Sara stood up and moved to a nearby arm chair, and I followed her, watching her naked butt sway in front of me. She sat down on the left arm of the chair and put her right leg up on the other arm, spreading her pussy wide. I knelt down in front of her and immediately started licking her pussy.

As I licked around her pussy, finding my way to her clit, she leaned back and held the back of my head, pressing me harder into her. I knew exactly what to do; Kevin had gone down on me plenty of times, and I'd also practiced on my friend Emily a few times. So I knew what felt good and what didn't, and I had Sara moaning quietly before long.

Finally, she released my head and looked down at me. "Wow, Elise. That was amazing." Then she looked at Scott for the first time in about 30 minutes, and smiled. "Did you like that, babe?"

He nodded and grabbed his phone for our next dare, but before he could, Sara grabbed the phone, and tossed it into a chair on the other side of the room. Then she turned back to me and tackled me onto the bed, and we started making out. I guess she was tired of dares.

For a while, she was happy just straddling me and making out, but soon we were both ready for more. She kissed her way down to my neck, and I slid my hands down her back and over her ass until I found her pussy. I started playing with it while she kissed her way down my neck to my breasts.

Then, she slid off of me and grabbed the dildo she had used on herself. With her other hand, she grabbed my ankle and pushed it up above my head. I got the idea and spread my legs wide, giving her (and the guys) a great view of everything. Without hesitation, she pressed the tip of the dildo against my pussy. Between her juices, which still covered it, and mine, which were dripping out of me, it slid right in, making me moan.

Scott and Jeff took the liberty of holding my ankles up, as Sara fucked me hard with the dildo. I moaned louder now, as it slid in and out of me. "Oh, Sara! Fuck me, Sara!"

After a few minutes of that, she finally pulled it out, and the guys let go of my legs. I saw they both had their cocks out and were stroking themselves. They were enjoying this just as much as we were. Then, my view was obscured as Sara climbed on top of me, straddling my face now, and leaned forward. We ate each other out, 69 style.

I don't know how long we did that for, but it didn't feel like long enough. Before I was ready to stop, I heard some movement, and Sara looked up. From my position on bottom, I couldn't tell what was going on, but Sara laughed, before putting her face back between my legs. I heard some more movement, and suddenly I saw Scott walk into my very small field of view, cock first. He slid his dick right in front of my face, and at first I thought he was expecting me to suck it, so I pulled away from Sara's pussy and opened my mouth for him. But instead, his cock went right past my mouth and into her very wet pussy! I had literally the best view as Scott started pounding Sara's very wet pussy.

I tried my best to get out of the way, but Scott's balls were hanging right down in front of my face, and smacked me a couple times. Sara definitely wasn't letting up on my pussy, and Scott didn't seem like he was going to be done anytime soon, so there was no way for me to move. I finally resigned myself to what was going on and started licking Sara's pussy again. I might have gotten a little taste of Scott's cock, as it slid in and out, but it wasn't intentional.

After a while, Scott finally pulled out, and Sara climbed off. I took a breath for a minute, while Sara moved over to the chair I had licked her in. She lay back in it, and Scott continued fucking her. I rubbed myself, watching them, then decided I wasn't quite done with Sara. So, I got up and went over to the chair. I climbed up and straddled Sara's face, and she ate me out while Scott fucked her. Jeff was lying naked on the bed now, stroking himself faster than ever, watching the three of us.

After another few minutes of that, I decided to give Sara and Scott their space, and climbed off. I returned to the bed, lying next to Jeff, who was still jacking off beside me. I joined him, rubbing myself, as we both watched Scott and Sara move to the bed. Scott bent Sara over the bed and fucked her hard for a few more minutes. Finally, they both started moaning loudly, and Scott stopped thrusting. I assumed he shot his load into Sara.

They both collapsed on the bed, and when they had recovered a bit, they looked at Jeff and me expectantly. I realized they were expecting Jeff and I to follow their lead, and give them a show like they had given us.

I didn't know what to say. I knew Kevin wouldn't be happy with what happened so far, and he definitely wouldn't like me doing anything with his best friend. But, I was still very horny since I hadn't cum yet, and Jeff was my "boyfriend" for the night. If I was going to keep up the act, and fool Sara and Scott, I had to put Kevin out of my mind, and stay in the role of "Jeff's Elise".

So, I turned over and started kissing Jeff. He was very reluctant, so I whispered to him, "It's alright. It's all acting, so anything we do doesn't count, right?"

He shrugged and nodded, and we continued kissing. Since he was so hesitant, I had to take the lead on everything. I grabbed his hand and moved it to my breasts, then reached down and grabbed his cock and started stroking it. He was already hard, but I wanted to show him that I was okay with what was about to happen, so I rubbed his cock, then his balls. I could tell he was enjoying it, even if he didn't want to admit it.

Jeff still wasn't making a move, so I decided to make one. I rolled Jeff onto his back and climbed up on top of him, straddling his thighs. He looked up at me with a surprised look, but didn't say anything. I leaned forward, my breasts hanging in Jeff's face, and reached between my legs. I grabbed his cock and slid it between my legs. But I didn't impale myself on him; instead, I slid his cock against my clit. Sara and Scott were viewing us from the side. I couldn't be sure, but I suspected that they wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Then I started pretending to fuck Jeff, hopping up and down, and holding my hair out of my face. He had a confused look for a half-second, but he quickly caught on, and we both made faces and noises of pleasure. Jeff's cock slid back and forth between my pussy lips, but didn't actually go inside. It felt good, but we weren't actually having sex.

Everything was going great. Sara and Scott seemed to be buying our act, and Jeff and I were enjoying ourselves without actually betraying Kevin's wishes. Of course, it was too good to be true. Jeff's cock was making me very wet, and I guess I hopped a little too high, and before either of us could stop it, his cock slid deep inside me, causing both of us to let out a real moan. I paused a moment when I realized what happened. The whole thing happened so quickly, I didn't even know how to react, but I quickly recovered my composure, and continued hopping, really fucking Jeff this time.

I thought about pulling out, and continuing the fake sex, but his cock felt so good, sliding in and out. "Just a few more thrusts," I thought to myself. Soon, a few turned into 10. Then 20. Then I lost count. I was lost in the feeling of it all, and didn't want it to stop.

Fortunately, Jeff seemed to have a little more control than I did. He grabbed me by the waist, and pushed me off to the side, and I dismounted him, sitting beside him. I looked to him for guidance, not sure what he was planning. He got up on his knees, and without a word, pushed me forward, onto my knees and elbows, and got behind me. Sara and Scott were still watching us from a side view, as Jeff grabbed his cock behind me.