Kevin and his Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm really happy that your roommates seem to like me," I told Kevin.

Kevin didn't say anything. I couldn't help but think about my time on Jeff again. I knew he didn't want to betray Kevin, but I could tell, deep inside, he liked me being on top of him. And I had to admit that I did too.

I couldn't believe how much Shawn and Matt liked my tits. I had heard most guys were like that, but I had a bit of a sheltered childhood, so I hadn't really noticed any of that. For some reason, I found it very funny that they were so mesmerized by a little bit of skin. I found myself laughing.

Kevin noticed, and asked, "What are you laughing about?"

"You're roommates are so funny," I said, "You'd think they'd be tired of looking at my boobs after a few times, but they never seem to be."

He was almost asleep before I said that, but my answer seemed to wake him up.

"A few times?" He asked.

I told him most of what happened while he was asleep. I left out a few details, partly because I didn't think they were very important, but also I didn't know how Kevin would react.

By the end, I think we were on the same page about it all being harmless fun. In fact, Shawn and Matt's games were making me feel part of the group, so I kind of liked it.

"It's really fun being one of the guys, you must have a blast living here!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, it's a non-stop ride," he mumbled.

---

When I woke up, Kevin was already gone. I knew the rest of the guys would be out today, so Kevin and I would have the place to ourselves.

I got up, and went to the bathroom. I was still naked from the night before, but I figured the guys were probably already gone, so it wasn't a problem. I hopped straight into the shower. When I got out, I dried off, and went back into Kevin's bedroom to grab some clothes, but before I got to the dresser, I noticed a light blinking on my phone, so I looked at it.

It was a group text from Shawn, with Matt on it too. "Hey Elise. I wanted to apologize again for last night. Matt and I were out of line, and we shouldn't have tricked you like that."

I texted back, "It's alright. No harm, no foul. To be completely honest, I kind of liked the attention."

I went to the dresser to get something to wear. Normally, on a day when I'm just lounging, I'd wear a comfy pair of panties underneath, but after what the guys said last night, I decided on a small, off-white pair instead. I pulled them on, and saw another text come in.

It was from Matt this time, "Oh yea? Well, we liked it too. I actually thought of an idea last night before I fell asleep. I know you can't flash us all the time, so what if you sent us a picture instead? Then we wouldn't bug you about it as much."

I thought about it. One picture couldn't hurt. So, I went back to the bathroom, and took a picture of my chest in the mirror. I wanted to make sure they got a good look, so they wouldn't ask again, so I framed the picture right around my tits. I sent it to them, with the text, "Hmm. I guess that makes sense. Here you go."

I went back to the bedroom and pulled on one of Kevin's shirts, then headed out to the living room. I sat on the couch next to Kevin, with my bare legs stretched across his lap.

"Ahh," I sighed as I stretched, "so nice having the place to ourselves."

After a few minutes, my phone beeped. It was Shawn. He said, "Wow, great picture! Almost too great. Your face isn't in the picture. Did you get this from the internet?"

I smiled, and texted back, "No, that's my chest, silly. Why would I send you a picture of someone else's chest?"

A couple minutes later, he texted back, "I don't know. But I don't think these are the tits I'm looking for."

I laughed at the Star Wars reference, "lol. Well, they are. Would you like another picture to prove it?"

He texted back again, "Yep. If you include your face, I'll believe it."

I smiled and told Kevin I'd be right back. I got up and went to the bathroom, and pulled my shirt off. I took a new picture, making sure to include a lot more of me this time. I framed it from above my head down to my belly button. I sent it, saying, "Here you go. That's me, in just my panties. Believe me now?"

I pulled my shirt on, returned to the living room, and sat down. A minute later, Shawn replied, "Wow! Yep, I believe that's you now. But, I don't believe that you're wearing panties. I think after everything we saw last night, there's no way you're wearing anything more than your birthday suit."

I laughed, and got up again. I went back to the bathroom, took my shirt back off, and took another picture. This time, it was little awkward, because the mirror in the bathroom was pretty small. I had to climb up onto the edge of the tub to get my panties and my face in the picture. I took it, and sent it, with the text, "I'm not that crazy!"

I went back to the living room and sat down again. A few seconds later, Matt texted back, "Wow. I'm genuinely surprised. What kind of panties are those? A thong?"

I smiled again, and started to get up. But Kevin stopped me this time, and asked what I was doing.

"You're roommates are so funny," I replied, "They keep asking me for topless pictures."

"Huh?" he said, surprised.

"Shawn and Matt. They want more pictures," I said.

"More?!" he said, with a bit of outrage in his voice. "What did you send them?"

I didn't understand what he was upset about. "Just a couple pics. I thought it was a good idea and that you wouldn't mind. If they have pictures they won't need to ask me to show them my boobs again. Why are you upset?"

"Well, first," he said, then paused. He figured out his words, and continued, "I'm your boyfriend and you don't even send me pictures."

"Oh!" I said, realizing what was wrong. "I'm sorry, I never thought of that. Here you go."

I sent him the three pictures, and heard his phone beep in the other room.

"So you're okay now?" I asked, smiling.

"No," he stammered, "you're sending nude pictures to other guys!"

I rolled my eyes, "They're not nude. Just some boob pics. I thought we agreed that seeing my boobs was no big deal. How is this different?"

He rubbed his head, and said "Show me the pictures."

I sat down beside him and opened my photo gallery. "These three," I said, bringing them up. He looked at the first one, then swiped to the second one. He gave me a questioning look, so I explained, "I needed to send the second one because the guys said without my face they could be anyone's boobs."

He swiped to the third, and asked, "Why are you doing that?"

I shrugged, "They teased me about that pic too. They wanted a full body shot. Apparently they didn't believe I was wearing underwear."

He handed the phone back to me. He seemed satisfied that what I did was okay, but he said, "Please don't send them any more boob pics."

"Oh, okay," I replied happily and sat back down.

A couple minutes later my phone beeped again. I read the message. It was from Matt. It said, "I was looking at that first one again. Do you have a birth mark under your left breast? I can't really tell."

I looked up at Kevin. He wanted to know what the text was. I said, "They want another boob pic."

He shook his head, "No."

I texted back, "Not right now. Kevin says I can't send you any more boob pics."

A few seconds later, another text from Shawn: "Well, Kevin is a big poop. 💩" I immediately burst out laughing. I told Kevin about the text, but I couldn't keep myself from laughing. That emoji always gets to me.

I finally pulled myself together, and Kevin said he was going to go take a shower. As soon as he left, I got another text from Matt: "So, no boob pics. What about some butt pics? I still want to know if that's a thong."

I smiled and shook my head at their persistence. I thought about it for a minute. Kevin did only say no boob pics. And butt pics aren't even as bad. Everyone has them, and they even show them on TV sometimes. So, I decided it'd be alright.

Kevin was using the bathroom for his shower, so I decided to use the mirror in his room. I went over to it, and angled it so I could see my lower half. I pulled my shirt up above my butt, and snapped the pic and sent it.

Matt replied, "I can't really see. Is that a thong or not?"

I looked back at it, and realized it was a little hard to see my panties from that far. So I grabbed the mirror from the dresser, and put it on the floor. I got on my knees and elbows, with my butt facing the mirror, and snapped the picture over my shoulder and sent it.

Shawn replied this time: "Wow, very sexy. You know, with those panties, it almost looks like you're not even wearing panties."

I looked back at the picture, and saw what he was talking about. The panty color was kind of close to my skin color, so it blended in. I decided to reply with another picture. I got back on my knees, with my butt to the mirror again, but this time, I pulled my panties down to my knees. I wanted to show them that I was really wearing panties, so I showed them what I looked like without them, so they could compare. I snapped the picture and sent it.

Matt replied first, "Wow, thanks Elise!" Shawn replied next, with the text "😮 Definitely the best pic so far!"

I looked back at the pic, and realized that with my panties out of the way, and my body angled the way it was, my cheeks had opened and you could clearly see my butthole and my pussy!

I immediately replied to them, "Oh my god, guys! I didn't even look at that pic before I sent it. Please delete it!"

They both replied that they would, and I breathed a sigh of relief. I was having so much fun taking pictures. I wanted to take more. But I knew I couldn't send Shawn and Matt any more. So, I decided to take some for Kevin.

My panties were still off, and I took my shirt off, so I was completely naked. I knelt back down in front of the mirror, facing it this time. I put one hand on my pussy, and took a picture with the other. Then I leaned back, and spread my legs wide, and snapped another picture. I took one more, squatting, with my legs wide, and spreading my lips apart. I sent all those to Kevin.

Once they were sent, I stood up, and pulled my panties and shirt back on. I left the bedroom, and passed Kevin on the way to the living room. He had just gotten out of the shower, and had a towel wrapped around him.

"Hey handsome, feeling better?" I said cheerfully as I walked by.

I continued to the living room, and sat down. A moment later, Kevin scared the crap out of me. He was very upset, and came in, practically yelling, "Did you send them another boob pic?!"

"No, of course not. You asked me not too," I replied, shocked. I said I wouldn't, and of course I wouldn't break his trust.

"Why's my mirror on the floor?" He asked, calmer now.

"They wanted a bum pic, and that's the only mirror I could find that would work," I replied quietly hoping he wouldn't explode again.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Can you show me?" he asked hesitantly.

I handed him my phone, and said, "These three. But I'm not sure why you're so upset. Seeing a bum isn't even as bad as seeing boobs. They even sometimes show bums on TV."

He looked through the pictures and asked, "You didn't actually send that did you?"

I felt my face blush. He had just seen the last one. "That one showed a lot more than I intended and I didn't realize it until I already sent it. But the guys said they'd delete it so don't worry. They're just pictures. No big deal right? Plus, I took a couple more special ones I sent just to you." I smiled at him. "Check your phone and tell me what you think."

He went to the bedroom and picked up his phone. I followed him. I really enjoyed his reaction.

"Oh my god," he said under his breath as he looked at them.

I whispered in his ear, "I thought you'd like them. I wish I knew earlier how much you guys liked getting pictures." I reached down and grabbed his stiff cock. "It made me really excited taking the special one's for you too. Here, touch me and see."

I grabbed his hand, and guided it to my pussy. He rubbed it a bit, and I felt myself drip all over his fingers. "Fuck me," I begged.

He did. He stripped me out of my t-shirt and panties, and threw me on the bed, climbing on top of me. I might have gotten a little crazy with my noises. I was so turned on from the pictures I sent him (and the other guys). His cock felt amazing. Before I knew it, I was screaming his name, and cumming. He joined me a moment later, and I felt another giant load release inside me.

"God I love you," I whispered when we were done. My throat hurt a little bit from screaming his name. "You're okay with the pictures right? You liked the ones I sent you?"

"The ones you sent me were really hot," he said tiredly.

I was very glad he said that. "I'm so happy you like them. I really liked taking them for you. Do you want me to take more? I can send you lots more," I said eagerly.

"I'd really like that," he said.

"I'm really sorry I upset you with the pictures to Shawn and Matt, I'll try to be more careful and not show so much. Can I send them more if I'm careful? We were just having some fun. They were just fun pictures. Shawn told me in Europe even some of the newspapers have topless women in them, so it's no big deal right?"

He nodded slightly as he started to drift off. I leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips, and said "I'm really glad you know whatever I sent them was just in fun and didn't mean anything. You're the one I love."

"I love you too," he said, barely audible.

"We're okay then? No big deal?" I repeated softly.

"Yeah," he mumbled just before falling asleep, "no big deal."

I waited a moment, to make sure he was fast asleep. Then I slowly and quietly slipped out of the bed, and creeped down the hall to the bathroom, with my phone. I didn't bother getting dressed, because I didn't want to wake Kevin.

Once I got to the bathroom, sat down on the edge of the tub. I wanted to show Shawn and Matt that I was Kevin's girl, so I opened my legs, and took a close-up shot of Kevin's cum leaking out of me. I sent it to them, with the text, "Alright guys. Kevin said I could send you more pictures, but I want to make it clear that I'm his. Got it?"

A moment later, I got a reply from Matt: "That's great, Elise! Yes, we completely understand. I'm glad he agreed to it."

Then I got one from Shawn: "So, are you taking requests?"

I laughed, and replied, "I'm about to head to bed, but I guess I can take one more picture for you today."

Shawn replied, "Awesome. I'd like to see a full body nude selfie."

Before I could take the pic, Matt said, "One each, right? I'd like to see one with your legs spread, and one foot up on the tub."

I took the two pictures, and sent them. "Alright guys, here you go. Now, Kevin wasn't too pleased with the picture of my pussy from earlier, but now that you've seen it, I don't see the harm in showing you again. But I want you to delete these once you've looked at them, and please don't tell Kevin about them. These are a one-time thing. Got it?"

They both agreed, and I headed back to the bedroom. I climbed into bed, and snuggled up to Kevin, falling asleep.

12