Kevin Pettifer - The Warden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin said to May: "Well May, there you are; you have just reaped what you have sown and I hope that the pain which you have endured and which you totally deserved, will teach you a lesson and that you will mend your ways. But I have to tell you, May, that once you have recovered from the ordeal to which you have just been subjected due to your inacceptable behaviour, you still have to answer for the foul-mouthed comments you made to me this afternoon. I am afraid that within the next ten days or so, your backside will have to face another unavoidable appointment with the cane, when it will answer for your rudeness. May, if I were you, I would get it through my head right now, that bad behaviour – any bad behaviour of any kind – will be severely punished in this school. And make no mistake May, I will have no compunction to beat your arse raw as often as necessary until such time as you learn to behave as a civilised human being. So if I were you I would be on my best behaviour as of now and let your future appointment with the cane be your last. But make no mistake, May, there is no escaping another beating as punishment for your foul-mouthed comments this afternoon; a beating which I personally shall give you as soon as you are fit enough to face it."

Whether May took in any of this sermon, is difficult to say as he was in so much pain that all he now wanted was to escape from the dreaded punishment room and be left in peace to nurse his wounds. But as you might have guessed that was not to be; at least not for some time anyway.

"Well May that concludes your punishment for today." Then turning to the two warders, Jessop and Evans, who were practically panting at the leash to get at May's backside, he said: "Well gentlemen, our part in the proceedings is now complete so I will turn May over to you in the usual manner. You may now release him from the beating stool and take him to the showers and help him to clean himself up. And in view of the severity of his punishment, you have my permission to apply a little of the approved antiseptic lotion to May's buttocks. Now as I have told you, May is to spend his next few days in isolation will sleep a locked room. Tomorrow mornings you will take him to the stores where he will be issued with the regulation clothing. For this evening and tonight he will wear what he has brought with him from the Great Endeavour. Now I rely on your good graces and previous experience to deal with May until tomorrow. You will be responsible for him until role call tomorrow after breakfast."

Jessop spoke for the two of them whilst Evans nodded his head in agreement: "You can leave it to us sir; we have everything in hand to deal with May, sir. We know what we are doing and what has to be done as we have done it many times in the past on the Great Endeavour, sir. Have no fear, sir; May will be safe in our hands until tomorrow morning sir. And as you suggest sir we will give May's buttocks all the care it needs after the punishment it has just taken. May will be absolutely fine with us sir." Kevin and Stephen knew of course, exactly the sort of care – officially forbidden – Brian May's buttocks would receive; but he saw no need to enquire any further into the matter.

As they left May to the tender mercies of Jessop and Evans, Stephen said to Kevin: "You know Kevin those two young studs are going to fuck the living daylights out of May. I can just see it in their eyes; and did you see their crotches; their cocks were practically breaking out with their desire to get at May's arse. I can see that there is something terribly erotic about fucking an arse which has just been beaten and I can tell you, that is what that pair intends to do to May."

"My dear Stephen; Queen Anne's dead! What they intend to do to May's arse is par for the course. On board the Great Endeavour it was normal practice for the two guys on punishment duty to bugger the last lad to be punished that day. You know that as well as I do as you were always present when I beat the cadets. All these guys are either as gay as we are or are so starved of live sex on board ship or stuck out here in the sticks of Cambridgeshire as we now are here in Moulton-Midmarsh, that they see buggering the odd inmate as a perk of their job. They are all young men like you and me and as such just like us, they need sex. You can legislate against it until you are blue in the face, but you will never stop it. One has to face facts; young guys need to fuck; and not only do they need to fuck but they also need to fuck regularly, and if there are no women around then even if they are straight, they will settle for another male."

"Just ask yourself what we ourselves would do if someone tried to interfere with our relationship. Short answer: we would ignore them and go on anyway. So the Department of Juvenile Corrections forbids homosexual relations between staff and internees; between staff members themselves (that's you and me by the way just in case you had not realised it); and between internees themselves. It is time they got real; they are living in cloud cuckoo land if they actually believe that all their rules are being obeyed. Every all-male environment, where the men are cut off from all outside sexual possibilities for longish periods of time, is a hotbed of male-male sex whether between straight or gay men. You can forbid copulation until the cows come home, but you will never stop it."

"And there is another thing. The sort of environment which the Great Endeavour or Moulton-Midmarsh provide, attracts the type of single guy, gay or straight, who is drawn to, or obsessed by, corporal punishment, though he may never administer it himself. It is often enough to witness a bare arse thrashing to turn him on and give him a sexual thrill. Just look at Jessop and Evans; their cocks were practically popping out of their their pants just with what they were witnessing and with the anticipation of what was to come. And we should thank our lucky stars that there are guys like them around: guys who are unattached and prepared to live out in the sticks; otherwise a place like this would be without staff."

"Most of the guys whom we employ as guards are turned on – erotically aroused – just by witnessing corporal punishment, which is why they take the jobs we offer. But it is the combination of corporal punishment and sex which attracts them; otherwise if they were just motivated by sex alone they could make themselves a much more congenial life elsewhere. Stephen I am sure you are right that Jessop and Evans, who, by the way, are very likely as gay as we ourselves are, are going to fuck the living daylights out of May's arse this evening; but you know what? He will probably enjoy it. So you know my view; turn a blind eye and let sleeping dogs lie; young men need sex and need it regularly and nothing will keep them from it. And in case you had not noticed it, you and I are both young men and are no exception to that rule: we both need and indeed get sex regularly; so come on lover-boy let's go and eat and then if you are good and ask me nicely, I might just agree to drill your hole for you to end a perfect day!"

CHAPTER 6

Kevin and Stephen left the punishment room with the two guards about to release a sobbing Brian May from his bonds. Jessop and Evans hauled May to his feet. Evans picked up May's clothes which had been stripped of him and manhandled the lad towards the shower room which was only a few yards down the corridor straight opposite the gym. As May hobbled towards what he hoped would be a soothing shower of warm water to calm the agony of his arse, Jessop indicated to Evans that he would go and find the approved antiseptic ointment destined to alleviate somewhat May's suffering. Evans reminded his partner not to forget to bring what he obliquely referred to as the other stuff. Meanwhile, Evans produced, seemingly from nowhere, a round stick about a foot long, which was covered over most of its length with some sort of padding. "Come on boyo, bend over and let's get your hole cleaned up properly; cleanliness is next to godliness if you didn't already know that and we do want to do things properly, don't we?" Poor Brian found himself forced to bend over whilst Evans thrust this dildo-like implement deep into his anus and gave it a few hard jabs effectively cleaning both his anus and rectum. It was at that moment that Brian realised that his immediate fate was sealed; there guys were going to bugger him and there was not a damned thing he could do to stop them.

He had great difficulty in drying himself off with the towel, which was not exactly of the softest, as the slightest touch of anything to his inflamed backside was unbearably agonising. They told May to forget attempting to dress himself and marched him still stark naked to his solitary confinement room which contained a bed, a table and a chair but nothing else. Once inside, the guards ominously locked the door and told the naked Brian to bend across the table so that they could anoint his arse with the antiseptic ointment. Incredibly in view of the the thrashing he had just taken, Brian's backside was not bleeding; it was clearly very, very painful, but there was no broken skin: no blood.

"Guys please go gently on my arse; it's just so fucking painful and every touch is fucking agony for me; so put that stuff on, but please, please go gently." After a few minutes it was evident that the pain had subsided at least somewhat as the analgesic effect of the ointment started to work its magic. Brian's whimpering had almost ceased and Evans, who was applying the ointment, increased the force with which he was massaging his buns. He nodded to his partner indicating that in his view Brain was now was ready for prepping for the next phase.

"Spread your legs Brian; come on Brian, quick about it; spread our legs lad so that we can see your hole; quick about it now or my partner Jessop here, will spread them for you."

Brain, who was not unfamiliar with what was about to happen to him; like many lads in his position, in his long career in a series of approved schools, he had been buggered many times; and so he realised immediately what was going to happen and made but a feeble attempt to avoid what he knew was more or less inevitable. He was already weak from the beating and still in great pain and he knew from the outset that he did not stand a snowflake in hell's chance against the two muscular bruisers who were intent on fucking him. But he made an attempt nevertheless: "Please guys, have a heart; I'm still hurting a lot, so please don't bugger me; please just let me go and lie down and go to sleep; but please don't fuck me; I don't think that I could stand it!"

But even as he uttered those words he knew his anus was doomed. He had seen with his own eyes the bulging crotches of both of his guards as they had led him to the showers and he knew that both studs were sexually fully aroused, psyched up and raring to go; they both wanted only one thing, which was to fuck butt: his butt! Unless some senior officer intervened there could be no escape from the inevitable. But he also knew that no knight in shining armour was going to come to his rescue; he knew that what was about to happen to him was part and parcel of life in such correctional establishments as Moulton-Midmarsh. In fact, Brian May's arse was on that standard punishment track which would end in an orgy of anal sex over which he had no control whatsoever; he knew he was flogging a dead horse even trying to avoid the inevitable. The officers who had beaten him, had left his aftercare to these two thuggish, over-sexed, cock-rampant young guards, whose only aim now was to ream out his hole; what was officially forbidden was nevertheless about to take place and nobody was going to do anything to stop it. May was going to get his hole buggered and so he might as well, in those famous words of advice for people in his present predicament: "Sit back and enjoy it."

And in fact, in the event, it was as Kevin Pettifer had predicted; Brian May did not really object to having his arse fucked; in fact far from it; from past experiences he had had, he knew he rather enjoyed being fucked. But today was a bit different as his backside was just so sore from the beating he had taken that he shuddered at the thought of the two young musclemen banging away with their cocks at his raw flesh. He had already abandoned any hope that it would be an either or situation as he just knew that the two of them would each want their pound of flesh. He was on track for an inevitable two-man fuck-fest, in which his arse would play a starring role: the starring role!

Jessop fished the other stuff out of his pocket, in the form of a tube of anal lubricant: "Keep your legs well apart Brian, so that I can lube you up just relax and stop trying to avoid what you know is going to happen. Come one Brian; you've had your arse fucked before for sure; so just let me lube up your hole properly and let's get on with it. You know Brian; there is something super-sexy about fucking an arse which has just been freshly shredded. Of course the ideal is to fuck an arse you have just beaten yourself; but as our two bosses reserved that privilege for themselves today, then the likes of us have just got to making the best of it and picking up the bits. But believe me Brian your butt will do just fine; just leave it to me and my buddy here and we will do you proud. And you know what Brian? Well let me just tell you something; when we have finished with you today, you'll want to thank both of us for the stimulation we have given to your aching butt. I think you will find that we do a first class job together and you will feel a lot better after having taken a couple of decent sized dicks up your hole than you do right now. Just believe me, what we are going to do to your arse, you will really find very, very, therapeutic."

Brain had made his stand and could do nothing more; the die was cast and he knew that barring a miracle, which was not going to happen, he was about to be fucked. He made one last plea before surrendering himself mentally to what he knew was coming. "Guys, please go a bit gentle with me today; just look at the state of my arse. So please, please, please not too hard; I really don't think I could stand it."

Suddenly he found himself being pulled up from the table, spun around by the two guards who then forced him flat onto his back on the table. Jessop lifted his legs up into the air and pulled him forward so that his arse was at the edge of the table; then Evans grabbed hold of his legs spreading them to expose his vital port of entry and pulled them back over his body; Brian found himself almost trussed like a chicken, bent double flat on his back, with his legs over his body, where Evans held them firmly in place. Jessop pulled him forward to ensure that his arse, with his anus now fully exposed and accessible, was at the edge of the table. Brian was absolutely terrified at what was about to happen to him as he saw through his legs, Jessop pull off his shoes, gym vest and trousers before ripping off a leather thong he had been wearing to support his kit. Freed from its constraint, Jessop's cock suddenly leapt to attention. Brian, totally helpless, watched all this but could do nothing to avoid the inevitable.

But as he looked at the superbly muscular figure of Jessop in front of him and that massive penis which he was about to experience, he suddenly had what can but be described as an epiphany. He suddenly realised that he was about to be taken by a superbly equipped young man who knew exactly what he was about to do; and in those few moments that Jessop stood there before penetrating him, he felt his own cock stirring at the thought of what he now saw was probably going to be an extraordinary sexual experience. Within seconds Brian himself was as hard as a rock; OK he was about to be more-or-less raped, but he suddenly accepted that he did not mind: not only did he not mind, but he knew he was was actually looking forward to being fucked by the cock of this superb specimen of sexually-attractive, young manhood who stood in front of him.

All fear he had had of unbearable pain at the thought of Jessop banging his arse had just vanished; after all, what was an extra bit of pain after all he had just suffered under the birch and the cane, compared with the pleasure that the sex act would bring him? He now simply wanted to be fucked; and not only to be fucked, but to be fucked really hard. The extra pain he would undoubtedly experience as Jessop's pelvis hammered his arse repeatedly was all worth it, for the pleasure that only sex can bring. The changed state of Brian's sexual arousal did not escape Jessop's eye; but then how could it as he was standing there cock poised to strike when suddenly he saw that Brain, after all his protestations, had himself become hard.

"Well this is a turn up for the book! Brian says he does not want to be fucked; meanwhile, Brian's cock, which is the sole arbiter in matters sexual, says that he does. So Brian which is it? Are you the reluctant fuckee of a few minutes ago, or are you now raring to go? It really does not matter one way or the other to me, as both me and Evans are going to fuck you whether you like it or not; but it would be nice to know whether we were shafting a hostile or a welcoming partner; come on Brian, spill the beans; which is it?" Brian did not really know how to answer such a direct question so he said nothing; but he did not have to as his erection said it all for him. "You know what I think Brian? I think that you are really looking forward to getting your hole well and truly drilled; that my friend is what I think. So why don't you just grab hold of your kit and keep it out of the way and let me work my magic on your hole with my cock as I am sure that is what you want."

Brian still said nothing; but by grabbing hold of his own erect dick and pulling it and his balls onto his stomach, he more or less indicated his tacit agreement for what was about to follow. Jessop, whose own cock was rock-hard and already in the pre-cum stage and raring to go, pushed its tip firmly against Brian's sphincter. Brian who now, although he had not admitted it to his guards, knew that wanted nothing more than to feel that long, hard shaft enter him; so he relaxed and did not resist at all and Jessop, thanks to his generous application of lubricant, was easily able to share the full length of his tool with Brian. Brian winced with pain as Jessop's long, hard shaft brushed by his prostate, to be followed by an even sharper pain as his partner's pelvis bottomed firmly against his arse, still throbbing with pain from the beating. Evans held Brian's legs firmly across his body as Jessop commenced to pound Brian's hole. First with shorter but then, as passion built up as it always does in any form of sexual intercourse, with ever longer and more powerful strokes, he treated Brian's arse to a classic, text-book, hard fuck. Brian for his part automatically started to work his own cock as the tension built up, until finally, totally un-programmed and unforeseen, both he and Jessop climaxed together in huge simultaneous orgasms, in which the two young men sprayed each other with massive ejaculations of sperm.

For Evans, the only witness to this totally unexpected spectacle, it was evident that both Brian and Jessop had really enjoyed their coupling, For Brian to pretend that he had been more or less raped: a reluctant partner to what had just happened, would have been as absurdly ridiculous as declaring that black was white. Brian had enjoyed having his arse fucked just as much as Jessop had enjoyed fucking it. By this time, Evans whose own cock was fully ready to go, was almost drooling at the mouth at the thought of what he himself would now do to Brian's hole. The lad was clearly a willing partner and Evans had every intention of having an absolute ball. And it has to be said that now the – let us call what it had become: a party – had got started, Brian himself was thoroughly enjoying the supine role of bottom he was being forced to play. The additional pain his still tender arse suffered time and time again as his partner's pelvis butted against it, faded into insignificance compared to the sheer pleasure of the sex act: one of the greatest joys that life had to offer and one which, no matter now often repeated, never fails to please. And let us be quite clear that what had started life with a reluctant Brian forced to face the fact that whatever he himself did or said he was going to be buggered by his two guards had now, by some miracle, turned into a two-hour orgy of mutually enjoyable sex. Yes, Brian had been well and truly fucked by both men several times, but, at the end of the day, he had not been buggered against his will. When Evans and Jessop finally left Brian on his face in bed for the night, it is safe to say that all three of them had had an experience which nobody could have predicted.