Kevin Pettifer - The Warden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only sour note to what had just taken place was when Jessop, in parting, said to Brian: "Well Brian perhaps we can get together again in a few days time, after your next session with Warden Pettifer." The birching and beating followed by the sexual stimulation provided by Evans and Jessop had somehow sublimed themselves into a sort of euphoric state of contentment in which Brian now found himself. It was therefore disagreeable to be reminded that he had another beating to look forward to: a beating which he again richly merited and one which would surely be neither forgotten nor forgiven by Warden Pettifer; his arse would once again be made to suffer for the foul language he had directed at the Warden. But who knows? Perhaps it might prove the turning point in Brian's unfortunate career to date as a serial miscreant. And it was with the unpleasant prospect of another assault on his arse with the cane or birch, or even – god forbid – both that Brian finally managed to fall asleep that night.

CHAPTER 7

But for the time being we will leave Brian May nursing his agonisingly welted and well-fucked arse, feeling very nervous – as well he should, by the way – at the prospect of another painful appointment with the Warden and turn our attention to the rest of that misbegotten band of miscreants who had made up the transfer of cadets from the Great Endeavour: the lads who, to give them a name, were the founder group: the first detainees at the new Moulton-Midmarsh Correctional Facility for Young Offenders.

Brian May, due to his bad conduct had been singled out and separated from the group immediately on arrival. The warders on duty then took the remaining lads to the stores, where they were issued with the regulation uniform and other clothing which they were to wear during their time at Moulton-Midmarsh. Next they were taken to the showers where they were stripped of their travel clothes, made to take a shower and dress in their new attire, after which they were taken to the dining room and given supper. Until then calm had reigned, possibly because Brian May had been taken away on arrival, clearly destined for punishment. But once in the dining room, for some unknown reason, trouble broke out and in no time at all the entire group was involved in a furious fist fight. Additional warders were called to quell the fracas and the Warden, Kevin Pettifer and his second in command, Stephen Shaw were called. Kevin was never one to allow such behaviour to pass and was very much a nip-it-in-the-bud enthusiast. The new arrivals merited a severe lesson and Kevin Pettifer did not hesitate to give them one.

So at eight that evening, the entire newly arrived group, minus Brian May, who had already been dealt with, were taken under guard again to the showers where they were subjected to the ritual which many of them were to come to know quite well during their time at the school: the standard preparation for corporal punishment in the form of either a beating or, more occasionally, a birching. After showering they were each handed a pair of shorts which they donned, before being marched to the corridor outside the correction room; a place they would come to know and dread: Made to stand shivering in the corridor, naked other than for the shorts, the nineteen young miscreants, with their hands on their heads and under heavy guard of numerous warders, each brandishing a cane, were then called one by by one, into the dreaded room; each to meet his own Waterloo in the form of a very painful, naked arse beating. There, two physically well equipped young guards stripped off the lad's shorts and strapped him, totally naked, to the beating stool that they then adjusted to ensure that the his arse was fully stretched and in the perfect position to receive the cane.

That evening, which was to lay down what was to become the standard procedure for initiating new arrivals into the environment of relentlessly and strictly enforced discipline in which they were to spend their entire stay at Moulton-Midmarsh, can best be qualified as an absolute blood-bath of flagellation: a definitive example of how to put down an insurgency among the inmates. One after the other, at a leisurely pace, lad after lad was brought into the room, strapped down and given a twelve stroke, six on six beating across his naked arse with a senior rattan cane. If anything was destined to bring home to these young miscreants of what the future held for them if they dared to disobey any of the school rules under which they had to live, this was it. But of course many of them did become regular visitors to that correction room in spite of the painful horror of what a visit there inevitably implied.

Kevin and Stephen shared this marathon, nineteen-man beating-session between them. Proceeding at a very leisurely place, they systematically gave each lad a twelve stroke, six-on-six beating, thereby insuring that each and every one of them left with an indescribably painful arse. It can safely be said that those who waited the longest to be dealt with as they saw mate after mate called in to pay for his sins, suffered almost as much during the enforced waiting; the nervous tension and fear built up to electrifying levels among those in the corridor; it was palpably a mentally, very disturbing experience for all those waiting as they were forced to listen to the screams emitted by their mate being punished whilst they themselves waited trembling in the corridor, knowing that their own arses were shortly to meet the same fate. And what made it even worse was the fact that they were practically naked, obliged to keep their hands on their heads and were not and were not allowed to speak to each other.

Frankly it was a truly demeaning experience; for having effectively wrung out each of the young miscreants one by one, they were then hung out to dry. But of course, given the erotic nature of beatings which have a strong tendency to lead to sexual arousal among observers, both the guards as well as those who had just experienced the bite of the cane themselves, it is more than possible that several of the young men found their already burning backsides the attention not only of the more horny of the guards but also from their own mates, once they were back in their quarters. It was more a less a fact of life in such junior penal institutions as the Great Endeavour and Moulton- Midmarsh, that beatings had a nasty tendency to lead to officially forbidden sexual activity, which as we all know was usually overlooked.

This maiden – to coin a name – beating-fest, was the first time Stephen Shaw had exercised the cane on young, naked arses in his new capacity as Chief Disciplinarian at Moulton-Midmarsh. And like many a public-school prefect who first discovers the erotic delights of caning his schoolmates, he had enjoyed himself enormously at what he thought of as a worthwhile job well done. There was somehow a very satisfying feeling in knowing that he personally was holding young tearaways to account and making them suffer for their misdeeds. In this respect he had in his make-up that same slight streak of sadism which men who punish others need to have to make their work memorable. It is that touch of sadism – and only a very slight touch is needed – which distinguishes a great beater from a mediocre one. He had, times without number, witnessed Kevin Pettifer shred the naked arse of cadets on board the Great Endeavour and he realised now that it was that self-same touch of sadism in his make-up, which led to Kevin being a consummate master with the cane.

Kevin had, over his five years on board the Great Endeavour, raised the act of arse beating to a fine art. He was able to double strokes so accurately that a twelve stroke beating delivered six on six, was visually totally indistinguishable from a text-book six-of-the-best; except for the fact that the welts left by the cane were deeper and the bruising more severe. But now with the sensation of power and fulfilment which the act of wielding the cane himself gave him, Stephen Shaw found it was one of the most satisfying things he had ever experienced in his life. He felt that he had acquitted himself well in his maiden performance; and what a baptism into the art of caning it had been; for how many men, complete beginners, totally inexperienced as he had been, were offered the chance to thrash some ten sets of truly deserving buttocks one after the other?

But one also has to remember that both Kevin and Stephen, figures of authority though they were, were nevertheless both young men, who were subject to the same erotic arousal by what they were doing as were the warders and guards who were controlling the inmates being punished. And so, by the time they had finished skinning the backsides of some nineteen young arses, both Kevin and Stephen themselves were, to say the very least, in a high state of sexual arousal. And with that typical disdain that a man's penis has for it owner's wishes, by the time the last strokes had been delivered, both of them had rock-hard cocks, straining to break free of the constraint of underwear and trousers. In fact, Kevin and Stephen were in exactly that same mind-set of anticipative sexual preparedness as the warders, guards and even some of the inmates; in a word, irrespective of rank or position, they all wanted exactly the same thing; to have sex; to fuck butt.

So that evening, after that first inaugural mass beating at which the inmates and warders alike had all learned that the Warden, in the form of Kevin Pettifer, was in charge and that his word was law at Moulton-Midmarsh, everyone who had half a chance plunged into the pleasures gay sex. It did not really matter who was fucking whom; it was just a question of the need of a group of young men, whether warders, guards, inmates or even the Warden himself and his Chief Disciplinarian, to relieve the omnipresent sex urge which had been brought to the boiling point by the exceptional events of that evening.

Later that same evening, it goes without saying that Kevin and Stephen liberated their own pent-up sexual desires in their own mini- orgy of intense anal copulation. As Kevin lubed his partner's anus prior to his first penetration that evening, Stephen said to him: "Kevin that was my first real time with the cane. How did I do? Was I OK?"

"How did you do? Were you OK? Stephen do you really need me to answer that? You were absolutely amazing; you know Stephen for a total beginner you performed like a master. Frankly the inmates will come to dread an appointment with you in the correction room once the school is up and running as the cane will form part and parcel of the daily life. It's the one sure way of getting through to most of these young delinquents; and as the law permits its use there is no reason at all why we should not lavish their arses with the care that they need. But you know what? This evening's mass execution, in the wake of that mini-riot, has convinced me that a liberally applied cane is undoubtedly the best means of establishing our authority in a way which words and warnings would never have done. So what I have decided to do from now on is that you and I will treat each and every new batch of detainees to an initial – let us call it – welcome beating immediately on arrival. It will really show them who is in charge and what they can expect if they do not toe the line."

"Now Stephen, I think your arse looks ready for the undivided attention of my cock to celebrate the triumph of your successful debut into the not-so-gentle-art of arse beating. So just lie back and let me give you the best fuck of your life." And Stephen did exactly that before going on to give Kevin an equally exhilarating return round. By the time they had finished with each other, some two hours later, there was no doubt about it; being psyched up and sexually super-aroused as they had been by the canings they had just given, gave added spice to their normal love-making. I say love-making rather than just fucking, as Kevin and Stephen had been together for so long that sex had become a true act of love between the two of them. But tonight had been different; so totally aroused as both of them had become, all pretence of making love had, for once, been abandoned as the two of them exercised their basic instincts on each other and threw themselves into two hours of totally uninhibited, hard-core sex.

When they were lying there, more or less exhausted in that delicious nether-world of post-coital bliss that had followed their efforts, Kevin reflected on his attitude towards ignoring the regulations and turning a blind eye on sexual activity in the school in general. He decided that it was the right approach as he was honest enough to accept that he himself could not live without regular sex with Stephen. So however ever bad the inmates were, it seemed totally unreasonable to forbid them and punish them for indulging in one of the most natural acts in the world. So live and let live in respect to the forbidden act of gay sex at Moulton-Midmarsh became Kevin's unspoken philosophy. Let an inmate break other rules and Kevin would shred his arse without a second thought; but curtail and forbid him to do what was basically a god-given-right; no! And on that though he drifted off into sleep.

CHAPTER 8

Some ten days later Kevin Pettifer and his Chief Disciplinarian, Stephen Shaw, made a detailed visual assessment of the state of Brian May's arse and deemed it to be ready for a refresher course with the cane. Kevin had decided that as May's foul language had been directed at him personally, he would give himself the pleasure – and make no mistake; in this case it was to be an absolute pleasure: a payback for May's foul remarks directed at him personally – of shredding his arse with his very best Malaccan cane. Kevin had been so incensed by May's offensive remarks that he intended to give the lad's backside the caning of its life. He had every intention of leaving May with an arse so painful that he would not be able to sit down in comfort for a full week. After the initial inspection, May had been informed that he was to be punished again, this time for his use of foul language. His arse had been examined by the school doctor that morning and declared fit for a further beating, which was scheduled for the same evening at eight; so the lad had ample time to contemplate his fate and to prepare himself for what was once again the inevitable.

At the appointed hour, the same two guards, Jessop and Evans, brought Brian May up to Kevin's office, where he had decided that he would personally deal with May. Once the lad had been stripped naked and strapped over the brand new beating stool that he was to have the signal honour of initiating into what would become regular use in the days to come, Kevin dismissed the guards and told them to wait outside in the corridor. Alone with the Warden and the Chief Disciplinarian, Brian May was already trembling with fear of the certain agony which was about to be visited on him for the second time in two weeks. The lad now dearly wished that he had held his tongue on the day of his arrival at Moulton-Midmarsh; but he had not done so and was now about to reap a very bitter harvest of what he had sown that day. But he wondered – in fact, he hoped – that as the same two guards as had been on duty two weeks ago were again on duty today, they would give his arse the same post-traumatic care as they had done on that first occasion. He had not seen either of them since that private fuck-fest to which they had treated him, but he had the fondest memories of just how much he had enjoyed, even with his arse in utter agony, having his hole repeatedly reamed by two such well equipped young studs. It might almost been worth taking a beating to have a repeat performance of that mind-bendingly delicious sexual sequel.

They had been right when they had observed to him that he had been fucked before – an inevitable fact of life in his chequered career as juvenile delinquent in and out of reform schools for the past several years – but his previous experience had never even approached the way they had done it to him. There was no doubt at all that Jessop and Evans were in a league of their own when it came exercising their cocks on someone else's arse; but this time it was different; the Warden had told the two warders to wait outside his study, so they would not have the pleasure of watching him take his second beating within two weeks of arriving at the school. So he wondered whether when they took him back to his room, as they inevitably would, whether or not they would be sufficiently sexually aroused to give his arse the loving care it would doubtless again need. All this was throbbing around in May's head as he waited for the Warden to do his worst. But things were not to go quite as quickly as he had hoped.

As everyone knows, anyone waiting to have his arse roasted, normally wants to get it over and done with as quickly as possible. But Kevin was not prepared to let Brian May off the hook quite so quickly and so with him stretched naked under his gaze with his arse raised to the perfect position for caning, he made the lad wait and suffer psychologically by lecturing him on the error of his ways.

"May, this is the third time in less than a year that I find that I am forced to punish you. Frankly, I would have thought that in view of the severe beating I gave you at the beginning of the year on board the Great Endeavour, when you pulled a knife on one of your fellow cadets, that you would have learned your lesson; but evidently not, as you did the same thing in the coach transferring you here two weeks ago for which you took another severe beating. But as if the second incident with the knife was not enough, you then chose to direct foul, unacceptable insulting language against me personally; that May, coming from a cadet with your history, I cannot and will not allow to pass unpunished. And that, young man, is the reason why you find yourself here today, naked across the stool again, waiting to have your arse re-addressed by the cane for the second time in two weeks.

Now your insulting remarks are nowhere near as bad as your two attempted attacks with a knife; but they do indicate your total lack of responsibility for your actions; and that May, is why on this occasion, in spite of the lesser nature of your offence, I intend to be very severe indeed with you in what I see as a last attempt to set you on the straight and narrow and to dissuade you from your worst self. If you continue as you have done so far in your life, you will leave this school in a year's time and will find yourself sliding back into a life of crime and will, over a period of time, become a hardened criminal: one who spends all his life in and out of gaol. I feel it is my duty to try to discourage you from following that path. So this, young man, is one last attempt to convince you that your present attitude to life must change."

"You will, I am afraid, find what I have in store for you agonisingly painful; but I hope that through the intense pain I am about to inflict on you, you will see that everything we are doing for you in this school is ultimately for your own good. Brian May, this going to be the most painful experience of your life to date. I intend to give you the full twenty-four strokes of the cane allowed under the present law; but I also intend today to ensure that this beating is as painful as possible, to bring home to you the extreme gravity of the situation in which you find yourself. And so I shall use the most painful of all canes, a senior dragon cane, for your punishment today. I shall also use again what is known as the stroke on stroke procedure. To refresh your memory, I shall first lay on twelve stripes from top to bottom of your backside; and then, after a fifteen minute pause to allow you fully to appreciate what you have just received, I shall lay on another twelve strokes exactly over the first twelve.