All Comments on 'Key Largo'

by hollowpoint1968

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bwmombwmomover 8 years ago
Very nice

maybe a bit implausible, but a wonderful, romantic fantasy!

charliebillcharliebillover 8 years ago
Great movie, but the audience was the best show!!!

A very truly romantic lady goes to a great effort to take her unsuspecting son’s virginity. And it won’t be the last lovemaking between them!! Beautiful seduction! Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4

Keep writing!

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
A great first submission

I too found this a bit implausible, if they're so hard up for money, how did the mom manage to rent an entire theater? But I must commend you for coming up with an original setting for getting the mom and son into bed. Good job.

And I have to say, EXCELLENT call on Lauren Bacall. I always thought she was one of the most beautiful actresses to grace the screen. The first time I saw 'The Big Sleep', she took my breath away.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great first effort

Great first effort. I love the romance of it all. Plus, anyone who loves Bogie and Bacall is alright by me.

gaynudist50gaynudist50over 8 years ago
Wow

A perfect story embodying incest romance, a very perfect love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More to come?

This is an excellent Chapter 1. The inheritance, the Lottery win, the kid being sold into slavery, where ever the money came from, can wait for the next instalment.

welderwonderwelderwonderover 8 years ago
Erotically charged-HHHOT

Great story of a mother/son incest. Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous