Key to a Party Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, that's agreed, but Alan's rules are that we have until 2.30 for you to get home." He turned to look back behind him at the bedside clock, "It's not even midnight yet so we've got heaps of time. I want to explore this body of yours, go to every nook and cranny, before I'm ready to get deep inside you again."

"Brad, I'm so happy to be here with you, but I really can't stay until 2.30 ... that wouldn't be fair to Ben."

"Surely you don't think if we do it again now and you rush home to him that you're gonna find him there. Honey, he's with Michelle, the police chief's wife. She's very accustomed to getting what she wants. She's not about to let him out of her bed until she's drained him of every last drop of cum. Come on, lie back and let me love you."

"W-e-l-l! Since you put it like that, maybe I could stay until, say 2 o'clock?"

"I'm thinking 2.15 Susan, now you just lie there and let me make you feel good all over again."

And he did! Brad turned out to be a master lover, I hadn't had a man like this before. Well, let's face it, I hadn't had anyone else other than Ben since I got married 21 years ago ... oh, that is, except for my little indiscretion back in the city, but I'm leaving that little story until a bit later. It will reveal me to be not quite as sweet and innocent as you - the reader - might think of me.

Brad kissed me on every piece of my naked body, then when my body began to crave his entry once more, he stalled me a bit longer by giving me a full body massage, both front and back. By the time this man rose up above me, his knees between my knees, his hard-on nudging at my pubis that was now running like a forest stream, I was so ripe and ready to be thoroughly fucked.

His slow and powerful entry into my vagina was wonderful and I hooked my ankles over the backs of his calves in preparation for a fast and furious fuck. But that never came. It was like he never got out of first gear. Brad was in no hurry and his strokes went deep but slowly, building me up even more. My body was screaming for release as I tried every trick I could think of to get him to go quicker.

But the man obviously knew what he was doing because even at that slow teasing pace, I began to feel the makings of an orgasm at last. To tell the truth, on reflection, I don't know that I've cum as hard as I did when it finally hit. Oh yes, there were several times during his maddeningly slow pace that I could have somehow rolled him over until I was on top and then humped him furiously until I came. But I do have to admit now that perhaps the old tortoise adage - slow and steady wins the race - just might apply here.

When I had cum powerfully in spite of his slow rhythm, I expected that Brad would kick it up a gear so that he could then cum. I am sure that's what Ben would have done if he could ever have been that patient and controlled to do me the way Brad had just successfully fucked me. But to my surprise - and initially my disappointment - Brad switched us around so that we were on our sides for a different angle of entry and gave me more of the same. Slow and deep strokes in and out of me at something like an inch every 5 seconds.

But you know what, it may have been taking a long time to get there, but I enjoyed another towering orgasm. It seemed like it had taken 20 minutes for me to cum twice, but each orgasm was so all-consuming that in the end I wasn't complaining. Still, I did wonder how long this man could keep this up. As he changed our positions once more, him sitting and me sitting in his lap facing him, I was able to see the bedside clock better, saw that it was still only 12.10 ... heaps of time remaining. That's if I stayed for the maximum allowable under these strange party rules.

Brad's fucking rhythm was so slow that after two orgasms, my mind wandered to Ben, wondering how things were going with the police chief's wife. In spite of my brief bout of anger toward him for the way he kissed Michelle (I think that's what Brad said her name was), I was concerned for him and now I had some regret that I was so off-handed toward him. I would be pleased to see him again when I got home after all of this. Would I tell him what had happened, tell him about this slow languorous fuck that I was still in the midst of enjoying, even while I thought about my husband? And what about him, how much would he reveal to me, about his time with the police chief's wife? We had certainly put ourselves into a strange new chapter in our marriage.

Well alright, it was more me, I was the one who had let this happen tonight. I had found out early enough in the evening that I could have revealed it to Ben and then suggested that we should get out of there fast. But it was this new side to me that only came over me when I gave up working and found myself at home with so much idle time that I looked to fill it in an illicit manner.

No, I can't believe this is possible, my body is now responding to Brad's painfully slow fucking yet again. I can feel the light throbbing starting up deep inside me once more. How long can he keep this up, how many more of these climaxes do I have inside me? I stopped thinking about my Ben and gave my full attention over to the rumbling pulses that were building up throughout my lower body. After what seemed an incredibly long climb - just as long as those first two had been - the waves soared over and through me once again and I reached a shuddering powerful orgasm.

While the fucking strokes had been slow, the three orgasms had been intensely erotic and to some extent exhausting. Both of our bodies were wet with sweat on the outside while we were wet with our juices on the inside. I felt like my hair was matted to my head.

After each finish for me, Brad had paused completely, his rigid tool wedged tightly up inside me, to allow me to draw full pleasure from each climax. After this third one, Brad shifted on top of me again, his face hovering above mine, "How are you feeling?"

"Oh wonderful, just wonderful ... thank you!"

"Good, well how about we crank it up a gear now then?"

"That sounds good but I'm in your hands, whatever you want."

"Ok, let's give it a go."

Well, cranking it up to Brad seemed to mean doubling his effort, but double the pace still meant he was only moving at about 5 seconds for each insertion and withdrawal. So we went through a period of double pace and ... would you believe it, he managed to get me off again.

After that one, I thought to look across at the bedside clock ... 12.30. No, it couldn't be, had it really been 20 minutes since the last time I looked and we were still in the middle of the same long fuck. I was so impressed by the endurance of this guy and I wondered how he managed to do it. Was this tantric sex that I had read about in one of the many magazines I now bought to help fill my long days at home?

Brad didn't ask me again but I did notice after enjoying that mind-blowing fourth orgasm that he did now seriously crank it up. He slid into a much faster rhythm that, while still not at Ben's usual pace, he was now fucking me the way I would have expected ... the way that he had when he took me doggie style over the sofa what seemed like hours ago now.

As my body built toward a fifth orgasm, I could hear and feel a new urgency in Brad's powerful thrusts inside me and I figured that this would certainly be my last ... that is, if I even made it. Having been so controlled for so long, it now felt like Brad had just let go and determined to let his body take its natural course. As I felt this fifth release building to a crescendo inside my body, it seemed like we were in a race to see who got there first.

Fortunately, as I felt the warm surge of his creamy juices spasming from his tip deep within me, my own body crested wonderfully and the waves of one final bout of pleasure washed through me.

Brad's hot and sweaty body collapsed fully onto my hot and sweaty body but there was no way I was about to complain. I allowed my body to soak up the last remnants of pleasure from the end of those precious multiple orgasms while enjoying the diminishing spasms of his cock within my vagina until we were both at last completely still.

Thoughtfully, Brad rolled us over, still locked as one through the combining of our genitals, but on our sides, facing each other, hugging intimately close. I allowed myself to lapse into sleep in a natural way, pleasurably content as I was. Therefore, when I next opened my eyes and turned to see the bedside clock showing 2.20, I let out a startled squeal that woke my fornicating partner.

"What, what's wrong?"

"The time! Oh my God Brad, look at how late it is. Isn't 2.30 the time limit?"

"Yes, sort of."

"What do you mean sort of?"

"Well, Alan's rules say that everyone should be back home in their own bed by 2.30."

"Oh God, there's no way I will be. And what about your wife, she could come in that door any moment ... she might even have come home while we slept and be sitting out in the living room. Oh, this is so bad. Come on, let me up, I've got to go."

He hung on to me, hugging me to his body, "Come on, it's not quite 2.30, how about we have a naughty quickie? Come on, 5 minutes tops, I promise you."

"No Brad, I've got to go now, oh this is so awful, I can't believe we dropped off to sleep like that. I suppose it's no wonder, that was some night we've had." I managed to extricate myself from his hug and clambered out of his bed, searching for my clothes. "Thank you," I remembered to say to him as I pulled my panties up and looked around for my dress and bra, "you are very good, probably too good."

"Just doing what comes naturally."

"That's all well and good to say that, but I doubt that many men do it that naturally and that well ... thanks again."

"Draw out my keys again at the next party."

"Oh God, I don't know if I'll even be at the next party. Goodness knows how it went for my husband tonight. I mightn't even still have a marriage when I get home."

"I am sure he'll be very understanding, particularly after having his cock inside Michelle."

I didn't want to hear it described that way. I had just been through an incredible night of sex and my body was sedated with pleasure, but the last thing I wanted to hear was that my husband had just enjoyed another woman's body as much as mine, possibly even more so than with me. I faced a moment of truth when I got home ... guilt feelings were rising within me.

I was somehow dressed and I headed back through this unfamiliar house, still darkened, wondering how I would find my way home. I bumped into the sofa where this little adventure had started a few hours ago. a A still nude Brad caught up to me, "Honey, here are my car keys, you take the car home, I'll come around and pick it up later today."

"Oh my God no, I can't do that, it would be so embarrassing for you and Ben to meet up after what I've just done with you."

"There'll be no meeting honey. You leave my keys on the floor of the car and I'll walk around to your place and get in the car and drive home, You'll never see me and never hear me drive away. I promise I'll be very discrete."

"Well ok then, it would help to be able to drive home ... thank you."

Brad at last switched a light on and pointed me toward the door to the garage through which we had entered the house a few hours ago. I got into the car and he followed me into his garage, using a remote to open the garage door. He was still stark naked. his cock half flaccid, half hard - and dripping. I started the engine, put the gear-stick into reverse and began to back out onto the driveway. The headlights illuminated my lover standing there just inside his garage.

Another car coming down the street caused me to pause on the driveway to let it go by. I thought how crazy it was to be reversing out of Brad's garage at 2.30 in the morning and find passing traffic in this quiet street. But instead of driving by, the headlights swung in behind me and then around me. Their driveway was wide enough for two cars to fit alongside.

That car pulled in alongside me and a woman that I can't remember meeting at the party smiled and waved to me as she opened the door of the car and began to walk toward Brad - her husband obviously. I lingered for a moment at the wheel of Brad's car, long enough to see his wife greet him with a kiss as her hand grabbed a hold of his cock and she yanked on it a couple of times. I had the thought that her hand would be smeared with his and my juices after grasping his cock.

This was all too much for me. I backed his car out onto the street and drove the two blocks to my house, parking Brad's car on our driveway and seeing lights on inside our house. Oh my God, was Ben still up? I got out of the car and walked up to my front door. I checked my watch, it was 2.35 and I was late by Alan's rules.

Ben continues

I awoke in the semi-dark in a bed not my own in a bedroom not my own. I looked around and spotted the naked woman asleep alongside me and searched my somewhat inebriated mind to identify how I got here and what I might have done here. I felt my cock and found it flaccid and spent, the tell-tale signs of after-sex still moistly present.

I glanced across at the bedside clock, it was 12.30, but that meant little because I couldn't recall how long I might have been in this bed. I lay on my back, staring up at the ceiling and slowly, my mind recalled some answers. I remembered the keys in the bowl, me being selected by this very attractive woman who now slumbered totally naked alongside me.

Now I could recall going down on her, the excitement of her cumming on the end of my tongue, then the pleasure of being inside her, fucking her. But just as those enjoyable memories were coming back to me, another thought train ran across the pathway in my mind. In this one, I could see my wife Susan quite vividly ... see her rushing out the door of that house where we guys exchanged keys, her driving off with another man. I could see her in bed with that man, see her letting him fuck her.

But then the picture wasn't as clear. I couldn't see if she was enjoying it or if she had come to her senses after she had flaunted her would-be adulterous behaviour in front of me at the end of the party. Had she had second thoughts when she reached Brad's house? Maybe she had even rejected him, rushed home to see if I might be there waiting for her?

I decided I better go, just in case. I would hate for Susan to be home before me and me appearing to be the prime adulterer. I eased myself up out of the bed and walked around the room, finding articles of my clothing and putting them on until I was at last fully dressed. I was just trying to decide whether to wake the sleeping beauty when her voice from the bed startled me, "What are you doing, where are you going?"

"Oh, hi Michelle ... err, I'll be off now. I'm, err ... I'm going home now."

"Why?"

"Well, we've had a good time, we've fucked and I went down on you. You've cum a couple of times and I've cum too ... things are pretty good."

"Haven't you got another one in you? I was expecting for us to go around again, maybe a bit slower and longer this time."

"Oh, I don't know, I think I might be done. Might be the drinks, I think I could have had a bit too much."

"But it's only, err..." she paused while she turned to look at the clock, "look, it's only 12.30, we've still got two hours."

"I thought 2.30 was the absolute limit, I didn't expect that everybody had to stay out till 2.30."

"It's just the way it goes, most of the serious players do. I hoped you might be one of those Ben."

"No, I don't think I'm a serious player. Don't forget that I never knew this was going to happen until 5 minutes before I had to throw my keys into the bowl."

"It's your wife, isn't it? You're worried about her. Well, I can assure you there's no rush, I told you Brad will take good care of her and I bet he won't give her up until 2.30."

"Oh, he might, particularly if she changes her mind, decides it's not what she wants."

"I think that might be more wishful thinking on your part Ben than reality."

"Yeah whatever, I still think I'll go now, thanks for a good night."

"Ok, are you going to give me a kiss before you go?"

I looked at her, splendidly naked, on her side facing me, her breasts and her bare pubis exposed for me to see and admire. I stepped forward tentatively and bent down to kiss her. She ensured there was quickly tongue activity and her hand reached up and grasped the front of my trousers, gripping my package. I was tempted, very tempted, to take all my clothes off and fuck her again. As I enjoyed the kiss, my mind reasoned with me, 'What would it be, maybe another half-hour plus another climax inside this woman.'

But then in my mind I saw another image of Susan, now sitting at home, waiting for me and that did it. I broke away from the passionate kiss and backed up, her hand forced to let go of the clutch of my cock and balls. "Sorry Michelle, I am going, thanks again for a good night. Don't get up, I'll find my way out."

I did turn my head back at the bedroom door and planted a picture in my mind of her body laying there, eager for another fuck. At the time, I thought how that scene would be indelibly imprinted in my mind. I retrieved my car keys and closed her front door quietly behind me, got into my car and drove home to find my house in darkness.

I parked the car away in the garage and went into the house. I put some lights on and searched through every room, there was nobody there. Our bed was still as we had left it, with the corners of the top sheet turned back. It made me think of the chocolate that Michelle had left on the pillow and then thinking of her I reflected on how I could by now be sliding in and out of that gorgeous woman again instead of standing alone in my new house, wondering how things had turned out for my wife with this guy Brad.

I decided to sit up in the lounge room and wait for her. I turned off all of the inside lights and switched on the outside light over the front door. For a while I sat alone in the dark but soon decided I didn't enjoy the thoughts I was contemplating. So I switched on a lamp and began to watch TV to pass the time.

When 2.30 came and went, I really began to worry. Did they not hear the rules? Then I recalled how Susan and Brad seemed to have left early. They may have slipped out while Alan was still going over them. If they did, I could understand Susan not knowing there was a 2.30 deadline, but this Brad guy couldn't claim ignorance, he would have heard them before.

At 2.40, I saw the headlights of a car swing onto the driveway. Was Susan coming home in a cab or was Brad dropping her off? Whose car was it? I went to the window and peeped out. It wasn't a cab, the car was unfamiliar to me, but I saw Susan step out of the driver's seat. She must have driven his car home, how would Brad get it back? Would I need to confront him if he came to retrieve it tomorrow? Oops, no it's today, we're already into Sunday.

I resisted going to open the door for my wife. I switched on an overhead light to increase the illumination in the room. I wanted to clearly see what condition she was in. I hurried back to my seat on the lounge just as Susan fitted her key in the front door.

My wife was framed momentarily in the open doorway. Her hair was messed and tousled, it looked like she hadn't even run a comb through it. I recalled how well coiffured she was when she left this house with me 7 hours ago, but now ... it looked like someone had run their fingers roughly through her hair over and over, possibly even tugged on it in a moment of passion. Brad probably had! She even looked like a man could have held her head in his hands, keeping her steady while he pumped his cock into her open mouth ... Brad could have. Her hair looked like she had rolled her head around a lot on a pillow while in the throes of intense sexual pleasure ... Susan probably had!