Key to a Party Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she came forward into the room, I could see that her dress was all creased in front from the waist down. It looked as if her dress had been rolled up from the bottom hem to the waist and held there for it to leave such obvious creases.

"Oh you're still up?" were her words in lieu of a normal hello.

"Would you expect me to go to bed and try to sleep while you were still out?"

"No, I guess not ... but you could have. It wouldn't have worried me."

"So it's quite late."

"Oh, is it?" She rolled her wrist over and stared at her watch, "Oh not really, it's only just gone 2.30."

"Didn't you stay to hear Alan read the rules?"

"No, Brad and I cut out early, he should have known them. Was there a time limit?"

"Yes, 2.30!"

"Well, I'm only ten minutes over that, it's no big deal."

"Not to you obviously."

"What does that mean?"

Her attitude seemed to be as aggressive as I realised mine was, so I chose not to answer that at this time. Instead I asked another question, "When did you find out what kind of party this was and that wife swapping was on the agenda?"

"What? Oh Ben, I don't know ... um, I guess when I told you at the party, just a few minutes before Glenda produced that bowl for all the guys to put their keys in."

"Why don't you try the truth Susan ... you found out shortly after we got to the party, didn't you?"

"Oh my God, what is this, an inquisition? What the fuck does it matter?"

"It matters a lot for me to know when you found out and how long you knew before you bothered to fill me in, to give me the chance to have a choice."

"Oh Ben, fuck this and fuck you. It's been a long night and I've had way too much to drink ... I'm not about to argue with you about when I found out we were at a key party. If you didn't enjoy yourself tonight, that's not my problem. Now I'm going to have a shower and go to bed. If you're spoiling for an argument, then we'll do it in the morning when my heads a bit clearer ... if that's what you really want."

"You had a shower just before we went out tonight, why are you going to have another one now."

Susan tilted her head to one side in a sort of 'You've got to be kidding me' look. "You're joking ... I don't know what you've been doing for the last few hours Ben, but I've been doing what everybody else at the party has been doing in homes all over this town and now I just reek of sex. You wouldn't want to sleep alongside me smelling like this."

My wife turned on her heels and left the room, heading toward the hallway that led to our bedroom ... and the bathroom. I heard the water flow start and rose up from my chair. I followed down that hallway and past the bathroom where Susan was showering. I turned into our bedroom, walked over to the bed and picked up her purse. I opened it and had a quick rummage through.

Besides keys and money and the obligatory safety tampon that most women carry always, I pulled out a foil strip of 3 condoms. We never used condoms so why would my wife have a strip of them in her purse. Did she pick them up at Brad's house and why ... or was she already carrying condoms in her purse before tonight? I threw her purse back onto our bed. I undressed and put my pyjamas on. I heard the bathroom door opening so I headed for it, swapping places with Susan as we silently passed in the doorway and I entered the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I took a quick piss, then I turned to the laundry hamper and opened it to find her dress and bra and panties on the top.

I picked up her panties, turned them inside out and examined the crotch. What was this going to tell me? They were very wet in the crotch and something dried and congealed there too, probably dried cum. I did feel guilty to be doing this but convinced myself that she had driven me to it. So what did this prove? I could already reasonably assume that she had had sex with Brad over the past 4 hours.

I returned to our bedroom, the bedside clock told me it was now just after 3am. She had left a bedside lamp on for me to find my way to the bed but to all appearances, she was asleep already. It must have taken an hour before I dropped off.

Naturally I woke late on Sunday morning. I glanced across at the clock to find it was almost midday. I was surprised to find that my wife was up and out of bed already. I wondered how long she had been up. I clambered out of bed, still feeling a little dusty and made my way into the bathroom with a morning woody. As soon as I had taken a piss, I realised that it wasn't a genuine erection, just that kind you get when your body is holding back the need to urinate.

As I turned around from the toilet, I noticed the lid of the laundry hamper was up and Susan's clothes from last night, including those stained panties and her creased dress, were gone. I meandered down the hallway as I was, still in my pyjamas, passing the laundry, hearing the washing machine running, cleaning away all the evidence of Susan's shame from last night. I found her on the patio, just off the kitchen.

She saw me in the doorway, my eyes squinting from the bright sunshine. She sounded pleasant enough as she greeted me, "Oh hi, yes I know, bright isn't it? I'm only just up myself, the coffees still warm if you want one."

Pleased to see her demeanour appeared to be a bit better this morning, I turned and went back to the kitchen bench, pouring a coffee into my regular mug and then turning to head out onto the patio. As I approached the table at which Susan sat, she surprised me by turning her face toward me and pursing her lips. We usually did briefly kiss at the start of each day but I hadn't expected it after last night's row.

I briefly contemplated passing up on kissing her, but then at the last minute decided to approach her cordially, so I gave her a peck on the lips - nothing more. She was the one who opened the conversation up to last night, "Oh Ben, can you believe last night, wasn't that just the weirdest evening we've ever had? Oh my God, I was so nervous at having to go off with a complete stranger. And seeing you with another woman, oh that did my head in. I know I said some spiteful things when I saw you two kiss ... I'm sorry about that."

I was completely taken aback by her changed attitude this morning. Gone was the aggression of 3am. She continued to lead the conversation. Why not, I was still reeling in shock from her lack of the argument I expected we would need to have.

"So Ben, how was it, what was she like, what was it like to have another woman after all these monogamous years with me?"

When I didn't answer her immediately, just staring blankly and open-mouthed at her in my surprise, she changed tack, "Oh God, you did do it with her, surely. Don't tell me you chickened out? She looked like she was so hot for you, what was her name?"

At last I got some words to form for me, "Err, no ... err, that is, no I didn't chicken out. So yes, I did do it with her. Err, Michelle, her name was Michelle. Yes, I guess it was ok, I think I left her wanting more."

"Wanting more, oh that's a good sign. If she wanted more, why didn't you give her more."

I couldn't help myself, I had expected an argument and there was no way I was about to let her off the hook, "Because I stupidly thought that you might be here waiting for me and I didn't want to be off fucking some other woman when my loving wife was at home alone waiting for me."

"Oh Ben, that was silly, you should have made the most of such an opportunity. It's not often that a chance presents itself like that for us both to have no commitment sex. What I loved most was the freedom to do it knowing that you were doing exactly the same as me at the same time. So I felt no guilt, no shame ... well, not much anyway."

"So it really didn't bother you Susan, that after 21 years of happy marriage, we just shat on our wedding vows by bonking someone else's spouse?"

"Oh Ben, has it all been 21 years of happy marriage? Haven't you felt that things were a little stale at times?"

"No I can't say I have."

"Well darling I have. Oh my God, I believe that last night was so therapeutic. I am betting that you'll find in the next few days that our experiences last night will give our own sex lives a huge boost. I reckon when we go to bed tonight, we'll enjoy some mind-blowing sex together."

"I hope you're right Susan, but I can't see how it would have taken that little episode last night to fire us up?"

"Oh don't you? Oh darling, of course it did. Just doing it with another person, I mean the different little things they do that we might never have tried. Surely you picked up something from Michelle ... I mean a different technique that maybe her husband uses, something that would make our sex better. Ben, I think I learned a thing or two from Brad."

"Really, so what would that be Susan?"

"Oh I don't know, let's just wait and see when we go to bed tonight. See, isn't that exciting already, just the anticipation for us both all day today, thinking about us having sex again ... our first time since being with someone else. We haven't had that sort of buzz of anticipation for a night of sex for years now."

This conversation where my wife had tried to put a positive spin on a night of wife swapping or swinging - whatever you wanted to call it - had completely distracted me from the topic I wanted to raise. That was why did she not tell me earlier in the night about us being at a key party, why not give me the chance to decide for myself if I wanted to participate? And why had she been so eager to indulge in it herself? Why had she not previously told me if she thought our sex life was dull? And what about the condoms in her purse?

But Susan obviously wanted to pursue her theme of how sex had been with different bed partners, "So Ben, come on tell me, how did it really go with Michelle, did she cum for you? Oh, I hope she did."

Reluctantly, I played along, "Yes of course she did," I boasted, "twice I think. I ... err, I went down on her and got her off and then we did it normally and she came again."

"Ben, you licked her out, I'll bet she liked that, you're so good at that."

"Yeah, she seemed to. She was pretty wild when she came, she jammed my face so tightly up against her pussy that I thought she was going to shove my nose up inside her." Should I ask her now how things went with Brad? Did I really want to hear that? I had no idea if there was any protocol to ask your spouse for comments on the morning after attending a key party. I finally gave it a try, "So how about Brad, was it good for you?"

I didn't like seeing her eyes roll in emphasis as her mind obviously recollected some moments from her illicit night, "Oh Ben, it was marvellous, so different to married sex. Do you know what, he got me to park his car inside the garage and we entered his house directly from the garage. It was really dark in there and he didn't switch any lights on. He was so hot for it..."

"Hot for you probably," I interrupted.

"Well maybe, anyway we didn't even make it to the bedroom. In the dark, he just pushed me to what turned out to be a sofa in the living room and bent me forward over the back of the sofa. In a flash, he had my dress up and my panties down and he was pushing his penis inside me. I mean, I hadn't even seen it at that stage, had no idea what it would be like ... large or small, thick or thin, circumcised or not. I just had no idea."

"Did that matter?"

"No, I guess not. Once I felt it inside me, I guess it was just like any other penis. He knew what to do with it and he gave me a very solid fucking." Her eyes rolled again, "Oh my God, what a workout."

"So that wasn't all of it, I guess?"

"Oh God no, but that urgent quickie had been so exciting, I mean doing it in the dark and from behind me and I hadn't seen his penis. Anyway, he led us inside to his bedroom and then he was very attentive, very kissy kissy all over. I helped him get it up again by stroking it and then he began the most..."

She had paused and my wife was just staring at me. "What, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry darling, I probably shouldn't go on with that."

"Why not?"

"That was very inconsiderate of me, I got carried away."

"What were you about to say? You started with 'he began the most,' so what was that going to be?"

"Oh God, I'm sorry ahead of what I'm going to say. But Ben I have to be honest with you and admit it, it was the most incredible fuck I have ever had, so different."

I felt a stab in my heart to see her so ebullient as she recalled her time with Brad.

"I think he must be into tantric sex ... do you know what that is Ben? I don't know that much, but I've read in magazines about how some guys can just hold off cumming for hours. Well, when Brad got big again..."

"When you managed to get Brad big again?"

"Yes, I guess so, it was my hand that got him up again. Anyway, he gave me the slowest fuck I have ever had. His strokes were maddeningly slow, barely moving but so arousing doing it that way. I felt every bit of his erection against every part of my passage, sliding so slowly, both in and out. Although at times I wanted to just scream at him to finish me off."

"So how long did that go on for?" I must admit to being intrigued now, maybe this was what Susan meant when she said that we could both learn from having been with other partners. Did she expect me to try holding back, to try tantric sex?

"Oh God, who knows? I think I looked at the clock a couple of times, not at the start or the end, but just a couple of times while he was fucking me so slowly. I remember that was 20 minutes apart and as I said, that wasn't the start and the finish. So I guess it was way longer than half-an-hour. My God Ben, that's a long time for a man to be sliding his thing in and out of a woman's vagina without a break."

"So you came?"

Her eyes rolled again, "Oh did I cum? Five times Ben, can you believe that, I've never heard of any woman cumming five times in one session. I mean, some of my girlfriends boast about things they've done but none of them have ever said that."

"So you and your girlfriends talk about what sex you've enjoyed ... or I guess not enjoyed too?"

"Yes, we always have. Oh don't be upset Ben, it's a woman thing."

"So what would you tell them about your night with Brad? Are you going to admit to having another partner for the night? What do you think they'll say?"

"Well, it's so different now. Here we are in this new home, new town, it's not like I'll be meeting the girls over coffee any more. I might call up one or two for a chat and it might just come up."

"So it sounds like you're pretty happy with how the night went?"

"Yes Ben, I have to admit I liked what went on, it was good ... really good. But as I said to you, I want to use this experience to make our sex better, starting tonight."

"Ok! So do you want to see this guy again Susan?"

"Oh Ben, no of course not! It was just a casual night of sex, an exciting diversion. But there's no way you could hook up with any of these people outside of the key parties. This is a small town, much smaller than we're used to. Everyone would gossip about an affair and it could destroy a marriage. I don't want that. Ben, I just enjoyed the excitement for a few hours."

"Are you going to want to go to more of these key parties?"

"I don't know, I guess it's up to you. We can only go as a couple, so if you say no, that's it."

"So you obviously felt that our marriage was stale and we needed something like this. Is that why you chose not to tell me what was going to happen last night, even after you found out early in the evening?"

"How do you know that?"

"Well, I worked it out but I admit Michelle did plant the possibility in my mind."

"Did she now?" Yes Ben, I will admit I found out when I wandered away to try talking to different groups of people on my own."

"Why did you not come back and tell me then?"

"I thought about it, but I considered that you wouldn't approve and would have suggested we should leave. I'm more experimental than you, I figured that if it came unexpectedly you'd have to go along with it and you just might enjoy yourself."

"So it seems like your first sex outside of our marriage was a big success. There'll be no stopping you now."

"Umm!" she sort of agreed but I watched her eyes. She appeared to be distracted and I tried to work out where her mind was ... could it be something else from what I had just asked? I went over what I had said to her again, 'So it seems like your first sex outside of our marriage was a big success. There'll be stopping you now.' Was she contemplating trying to do it more often, but then the revelation hit me. Was it my words, 'your first sex outside of our marriage?'

Susan, tell me what you're thinking right now?"

"What do you mean Ben?"

"I can see your mind reflecting on something and I want to know what it is, what are you thinking about?"

"No Ben, you don't want to know?"

"Yes I do, I really do, come on, out with it."

"Ben, can you handle the truth?"

"I'd rather the truth than a string of lies."

"Ok, you asked for it. My time with Brad last night was not the first time I had sex with another man since we got married."

"Really, you better tell me more then."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure, I want honesty."

"It was only recently and there has only been the one ... one man I mean, not just one time."

"Umm, it sounds like you better reveal all."

To be continued in Part 3