Khali's Christmas Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Great Khali now pulls down his pants letting 11 inches of the thickest cock Mickie has even seen pop out into view. She would scream if she wasn't utterly terrified, thinking that if that thick tool pushed inside her it would break her in half. The Divas sitting at ringside are also amazed at Khali's big appendage; they all quickly agree that it's the biggest dick they have ever seen. The brunette has only sees cocks like that in porn and she can understand now why Khali would come to the ring looking for sex. Getting a hard on when your cock is that size must be an unusual feeling and Mickie suddenly doesn't want to run away anymore. Mickie just stares at it knowing if she keeps fighting Khali could overpower her and use that big dick to cause her real damage. Mickie just keeps staring at the 11 inches of cock Khali has just whipped out of his pants. She does at least now know Khali's body is in proportion but Mickie knows she is also going to find out what it's like to be fucked by a cock which is bigger than any of her sex toys. Accepting her fate Mickie rolls over letting The Great Khali stare at her big implants and the giant's eyes grow wider getting his first real look at Mickie's massive tits. The Great Khali lets out a low moan and starts to self-pleasure himself staring down at Mickie's near naked body.

"Mickie fuck Khali now," The giant demands moving closer and Mickie wouldn't be surprised if the Punjabi man's thick shaft blocks out some of the arena lights when it hovers over her.

That 11 maybe even 12 inch monster is dangling over her making Mickie feels extra small in view of Khali's huge throbbing cock. Khali had been so easily able to dominate her then rip off her slutty costume and with no one running into the ring to save her Mickie is pretty sure she is alone against him. Khali's massive hand moves down taking Mickie by the hair once again pulling her up to her knees. Mickie's eyes stay planted on that massive penis, erect in front of her and she gives a nervous gulp as Khali's grip on her hair tightens. She doesn't need a second guess at what he wants and Mickie isn't afraid she is just wondering how the hell it is possible to take something that size into her mouth.

"Mickie suck," Khali grunts deeply pushing a barely dressed Mickie towards his dick.

Mickie keeps her mouth tightly shut closing her eyes while Khali moans thrusting his hips forward rubbing his cock all the way around her cute face. Mickie can hear the taunts from the sell-out PPV crowd as Khali massages her face with his cock. Khali grinds his cock against Mickie's face always going back to rubbing his shaft against her soft lips. She is struggling to keep her mouth closed as Khali's 11 inches of cock slide across then while Khali pushing her pretty face deeper against his cock suddenly Mickie puckers her lips and gives the giant's cock a kiss. The Great Khali lets out a loud moan as Mickie's soft lips touch his shaft. Mickie sees her only real chance of getting out without becoming a Punjabi sex toy is to try and cock tease Khali making him cum before he tries to fuck her. Mickie gives his massive cock another kiss really pressing her lips against the giant's thick shaft.

"MMMMMMM MORE, MORE MICKIE GOOD," Khali groans his voice carrying all around the sell-out arena.

Encouraged Mickie kisses Khali's cock again really working her lips together to try and pleasure the giant's dick. The giant pushes forward sticking his thick cock right into Mickie's face almost like he is trying to smother her. Mickie plants loads of kisses up and down Khali's shaft and judging by the moans of the big man he loves Mickie's soft lips. One of Khali's hip thrusts sends his cock forward catching Mickie in the face with a loud slap. The blow is powerful enough to knock Mickie over and wrongly thinking that Khali had cock slapped her out of anger Mickie pops back up to her knees grabbing Khali's thick cock kissing it again. Mickie's small hand tightly grabs Khali's thick shaft holding it still as she plants kisses all over it. Her lips are clearly doing the job as Khali lifts his head back moaning loudly as he feels the sexy Diva kissing all over his dick. Kissing as if her life depends on it Mickie can hear Khali's loud moans and that makes her kiss faster. Mickie starts to concentrate on kissing the large brown head of Khali's cock softly making Khali's entire dick pulse with pleasure. Mickie isn't sure what she is doing but all she knows is she needs to keep pleasuring the large man so she tries not to think about all the fans and TV cameras watching her kiss Khali's massive dick.

"Mickie suck now, Mickie suck Khali, Mickie will do it now," The Indian monster growls, his broken English making him sound even more menacing.

Mickie's lips are still pressed against his massive cock trying to keep her mouth closed. She has no idea if Khali's thick cock will even fit in her mouth let alone if she can suck on it. Fans all around the arena are cheering as Khali grows impatient with Mickie's lips just kissing around his cock head. Mickie kisses harder trying to distract Khali from thinking about a blowjob by really teasing her lips right across his cockhead. She makes her kisses very sloppy and wet trying to tease the giant's dick but Khali starts to rock his hips around non-verbally telling Mickie what he wants. Mickie whines keeping her mouth closed as Khali's cock rocks forward trying to push into her mouth. His massive hand grips more of her hair keeping Mickie's head still while rubbing his cock against her pink lips. Khali is trying to force her mouth open and Mickie whimpers fully understanding that if the giant wants a blowjob she will have to perform one.

"Mickie suck now," Khali demands twisting his hand around her hair yanking it into a ponytail then he pushing her face forward.

The other Divas watching at ringside are enthralled watching Mickie get closer to giving a blowjob to the Great Khali. Poor Mickie doesn't know what to do and she can't hold back any longer opening up her mouth. The second her lips part Khali roars forward pushing his thick cock right into her open mouth. Mickie groans as Khali's thick shaft penetrates between her soft lips already stretching out the sides of her mouth. Khali keeps pushing forward trying to work more of his cock into her mouth and Mickie gasps trying to hold back the tears. The loud cheers are coming from the crowd watching their favourite Diva having a big cock stuffed into her mouth. Mickie can feel her salvia dripping down onto his shaft and her ears hear Khali's growing grunts of pleasure. Khali pushes in further almost like he is trying to block up Mickie's throat with his cock. The giant moans feeling his shaft rub up against the insides of Mickie's mouth making her drool and gag. Mickie's groans are all muffed as several inches of Khali's cock are now perfectly lodged down her throat.

"OHHHHH Mickie's mouth good Mickie the best," Khali groans jerking his hips with at least 7 inches of his cock working their way inside Mickie's mouth.

The brunette looks up into Khali's face hoping her teary eyes are enough to bring mercy from the massive man. He pulls back slightly giving Mickie and her sore jaw some relief before pushing back forward filling Mickie's face up. Mickie moans feeling her jaw stretched open by Khali's massive dick making her drool uncontrollably. His thick cock is dangerously close towards the back of Mickie's throat and the five foot tall Diva recoils trying not to be sick as she feels all of Khali's hard cock invade her mouth. The Punjabi nightmare has his cock firmly stuffed inside Mickie's mouth making her jaw ache. Drool still flows from the corners of her mouth with Khali thrusting his big thick cock deep into her throat. Mickie is nearly choking on his massive cock trying not to think how it must look to the fans with her sexy face being totally overwhelmed by this massive cock. This seven foot monster is now starting to fuck Mickie's face, his massive cock somehow able to disappear between the brunette's soft pink lips. Mickie's entire head rocks back with Khali's thrusts and she holds on for dear life with her hands gripping Khali's knees as he increases the pace.

Mickie is being face fucked by a giant and all she can do is hold on and hope his hard fucking doesn't break her. Khali places his huge palms on her head almost like he is going for the vice grip but really he is just using his massive hands to keep her head steady. Mickie's face is bright red as the Great Khali moans with lust again pumping forward, his huge cock filling up all of Mickie's mouth. Khali's massive cock can do whatever it wants inside her mouth and Mickie can feel him pick the pace. With her hands on Khali's knees she can feel the seven foot giant start to shake building up to a massive climax. Even worse for Mickie is the small wet patch she can feel growing in her panties as her body starts to get turned on from being used and abused by The Great Khali. She fights with the feeling not wanting a live PPV to be the unveiling of her secret rough fucking fetish. Mickie tries to move but can do nothing but whimper softly and wait for the inventible. Khali's grunts grow in volume with his strong bulging cock rubbing against the back of Mickie's throat. Pulling back he brings his cock almost all the way out of Mickie's mouth then shoving it back in again. He is pounding away owning Mickie's entire face using his huge thick cock down the back of Mickie's throat.

"Mickie suck hard, Mickie keep sucking good," Khali roars enjoying his blowjob from the cute bubbly Diva getting close to a long overdue orgasm.

Khali gets 9 inches of his cock into Mickie's mouth before he explodes unleashing a massive torrent of spunk. Mickie squeals swallowing Khali's cum as he shoots a massive load straight down Mickie's throat. Mickie gags trying to swallow up all his cum while Khali keeps unloading what might be months of pent up cum into the little Diva mouth. Mickie just isn't able to swallow it all as it runs back up from her throat all the way to her mouth. Mickie just drools now with Khali's cum and that makes her fellow Divas laugh evilly watching Mickie drool spunk. Khali moans one final time before finally yanking his wet cock out of her mouth. Mickie drops face first to the mat coughing loudly rubbing her sore jaw as spit and cum dribble out of her mouth making a stain on the canvas. The Great Khali feels so much better now after months of waiting to get with a woman however his 11 inch cock is still stiff. Mickie looks up and her eyes are drawn to his massive cock still hard and swinging between his legs. Mickie is still shocked that he was somehow able to fuck her mouth without literally fucking her brains out. He must have shot so much cum into her mouth Mickie doubts she will get the taste of from the back of her throat anytime soon. She is terrified the giant wants more and tries to roll away to safety but Khali easily grabs Mickie's ankle pulling her back into the centre of the ring.

"Please Khali no you got what you wanted please leave me alone," Mickie moans her voice a little scratchy from the face fucking as Khali flips her over onto her back.

The Great Khali takes a second to drop to his knees next to Mickie still holding her ankle, "No do more Mickie very good Mickie take more than any before, Mickie amazing," He says in his broken English.

To Mickie's surprise she blushes a little at Khali saying that, throughout all this fucking Mickie never stopped to think what it must be like for Khali. Being 7 foot and over 400 pounds doesn't make for a gentle lover and yet with that near tree trunk like penis he is packing Mickie imagines sex is rough even if he tries to be gentle. She feels for the giant and with his massive prick brushing against her leg she is more shocked to find the nice kind country girl in her wants to help the Indian powerhouse out.

"Thanks Khali erm I don't tell people this but I like sex when it's a little rough and without meaning too you gave me one hell of a throat fucking," Mickie says blushing admitting to her deep dark sexual fantasy.

Khali's dark eyebrows shoot up as Mickie spreads her legs moving a hand down to her panties, "You kinda made me wet too Khali so would you like to do anything about it?" Mickie asks sweetly amazed with herself at suddenly doing a face to heel spin now shamelessly asking for more sex from the Great Khali.

Even Khali looks a little stunned staring at Mickie's tiny thong seeing a large wet patch. Now she is no longer being choked by Khali's huge cock Mickie can feel the little sparks of pleasure running through her replaying the last few minutes thinking how utterly weak and helpless she is with Khali. She is embarrassed to do it in front of all these people but she can't deny that each time she felt helpless a massive jolt tingled inside her pussy. Khali lifts a massive hand and places it over Mickie's crotch making the brunette gasp as his huge palm is now putting pressure on her soaking wet pussy lips. Khali rocks his palm back against Mickie's wet cunt feeling her rock in time with his movements. Mickie's pussy lips have never felt so sensitive when his rough palm grinding across her barely covered pussy lips. Mickie can only helpless groan in lust she feels so horny at being easily taken by this giant, his big thick cock owned her throat in a way no other man ever could. Mickie can't help gasping and rubbing her sex into his hand turning from good innocent girl into a hand humping horny public slut. His large fingers dig into the wet fabric of her thong then with seemingly no effort at all Khali pulls up ripping Mickie's thong apart. The brunette groans as her underwear puts up no defence against Khali's power, Khali easily pulled the crotch of the thong away like he was opening a can of soda.

The fans in the arena cheer as the camera man gets a brief shot of Mickie's exposed pussy up on the big screen before Khali's massive hand eclipses the view. Khali moves his hand and the pleasurable feeling of his palm going over her pussy has Mickie almost on the edge of orgasm. Everything Khali does to her makes her feel so small and helpless, in all of Mickie's forced fantasies she never pictured anything as erotic as this. Her curvy hips pump up grinding her wet cunt into Khali's hand looking to get every inch of pleasure she can from the giant's huge palm. Mickie doesn't even care she is lying naked in the ring being turned from wrestler to pornstar she wants and needs Khali to touch her turned on body. She sees his fingers up close and is shocked by the size and thickness of them, she has sex toys at home that look like Khali's massive fingers and that thought of the giant with sex toy sized fingers makes her shiver with lust. She whimpers, that one big nasty throat fucking has awoken the slut inside Mickie and the brunette loves it. She has always had secret dreams of having dominating sex with a man fully controlling her body but until now she never actively looking out for that kind of sex

"MMMMMMMM fuck Khali please put your finger in me please, please Khali finger fuck me baby oh god," Mickie moans shamelessly begging for one of Khali's large fingers inside her.

Mickie can't believe she is begging for Khali to finger fuck her wet pussy on live PPV in front of thousands of fans. Khali looks confused for a second then pulls his palm back lifting up his large index finger. He presses the tip against Mickie's wet pussy and the brunette shivers bucking her hips into the giant's fingertip. Khali pushes forward sliding a finger into Mickie and Mickie starts curling her toes thinking of some of the limp tiny dicks she has had inside her and how this man's finger is bigger and better. His large finger slides back then pushes further in and Mickie raises her hips off the mat letting out big lusty moans. He is really filling her up with just one finger and Mickie sighs with pleasure with Khali's digit imbedded in her. Her naked body is soaked in sweat and Mickie can't believe how hot she is for this as Khali probes his finger in deeper. Mickie squeals with delight feeling Khali's finger pushing deep inside her wet pussy. It feels so big too and poor Mickie has never felt this horny before. Khali is enjoying himself dipping his finger into Mickie's pussy so taking his middle finger Khali pushes it into Mickie's cunt. She squeals feeling so stuffed as Khali's oversized fingers really start to work inside her. Her pussy is overflowing with juices leaking out all over Khali's palm and when Khali starts to pump faster Mickie fears she might lose it.

"OH GOD STOP KHALI STOP PLEASE TAKE THEM OUT OHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMM FUCK PLEASE KHALI SLOWER STOP IT IT'S TOO MUCH," An ultra horny Mickie screams her spanked ass lifting up off the mat and the brunette's brain is overflowing with lust.

The giant from Punjabi ignores Mickie's lustful screams and just keeps rocking his two fingers in and out of her. They are going deeper inside Mickie's wet pussy and the little brunette is shaking from side to side screaming out like a cheap slut. Cameras are pointed all around watching Mickie James being finger fucked by the Great Khali. Her body has been completely overtaken by the primal lust of being taken by this giant of a man, her eyes tightly shut holding on for dear life hoping the orgasm building inside her won't rip her in two. Khali loves his new sex toy lifting a third finger and inserts it right into Mickie's soaking wet pussy. They are so big and thick Mickie would swear they feel like hard cocks all pressing into her wet sex. Mickie can't help wonder why any woman would turn Khali down for sex as they would miss out on this kind of pleasure. She feels her climax building and Mickie has never felt so helpless yet so horny in her entire life. Khali keeps pumping and pressing his fingers deeper inside Mickie leaving the brunette no choice but to swing her head back screaming to the heavens.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK I'M CUMMING OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK CUMMING, CUMMING AHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH FUCK," Mickie screams being fingered fucked to a powerful orgasm by the Great Khali.

The sell-out crowd and Divas are all quiet watching in shock seeing Mickie's body bounce around like she's being given an exorcism. Mickie gasps trying to come down from the most unbelievable high, coating in her own sweat panting like she has run a marathon. The orgasm she has just had eclipses every other orgasm the young Diva has ever had in her life. Her body is still shaking and her head is spinning with pleasure, Mickie has never felt so satisfied. All she wants to do is sleep but opening an eye lazily she can see the still hungry look on Khali's face. Khali pulls his sticky fingers from Mickie's pussy looking at them confused for a second then his massive face breaks out into a big smile.

"Mickie ready, Mickie fuck now," Khali grunts his loud deep voice booming throughout the arena without the need of a microphone.

"No Khali please I'm tired I need a break," Mickie moans as her limbs feel so weak and drained from her powerful finger fucked orgasm.

Unsurprisingly Khali isn't listening instead moving on his knees till he is positioned between her legs. Grabbing Mickie's thick thighs Khali easily spreads them apart leaving Mickie's soaking wet pussy on display. He presses the large head of his cock forward against Mickie's pussy making the sweat soaked brunette groan. Mickie's pussy has never felt so sensitive; she can feel her juices dripping down into a big puddle underneath her. The fears of Khali's massively thick cock not fitting inside her come back to Mickie when she feels the large bulbous head of Khali's cock poking against her entrance. She knows nothing will stop Khali from shoving his giant cock deep inside her so Mickie closes her eyes and waits for the feeling of Khali's big cock to push inside her. She knew Khali's fingers felt massive inside her and that big thick cock will feel like nothing else Mickie has ever experienced. Khali holds Mickie's legs wide apart staring lustfully at Mickie's wet pussy, his fingers still dripping wet from behind deep inside her. Now his cock is braced on the edge of fucking her and its throbbing dangerously.