Khali's Christmas Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please be careful Khali," Mickie begs just hoping she won't be smashed to pieces by the Punjabi giant's monster cock.

His thick cock head pokes rubbing up and down Mickie's wet pussy lips making the naked brunette shiver knowing what Khali is about to do to her. Mickie still feels a sense of curiosity as Khali lines up with her and she has shut out everything around her. All the flashing cameras and screaming fans are background noise to Mickie as it's just her and Khali's thick cock. Khali presses his large cock head into Mickie's wet lips and the watching crowd gasps wondering if Khali's thick tool will even fit inside Mickie's body. Closing her eyes Mickie takes a deep breath and her bright pink lips part allowing Khali's cock head to stretch out her insides making Mickie grunt loudly. Khali's cock head feels like the biggest thing Mickie has ever had in her pussy, she can feel it pressing her pussy lips apart slowly opening her cunt up. Khali is slowly feeding his cock head into Mickie holding her thighs apart working between her wet folds pushing his massive cock in deep. Mickie gasps being stretched apart just by the very tip of Khali's penis; she imagines having the whole thing inside her will be like a metal pole shoved inside her. The feeling is so intense it stuns Mickie leaving her open mouthed and gasping as his huge cock pleasures her horny body.

Soon his whole cock head has disappeared inside filling up her pussy making Mickie howl. A camera zooms in close watching Khali's cock head stretching out Mickie's pussy disappearing inside her wet hole. Mickie tries to control her breathing not wanting to panic even though it already feels like an entire fist is being shoved into her sex. She wants Khali to keep going slow but the giant already is looking bored and starting to lean forward. He grabs hold of his thick shaft with one hand staring down at a sweaty Mickie already impressed that she didn't scream when his massive cock head penetrated her. She wants to scream but has no strength left in her to do anything but groan. Mickie is also so wet from her first huge orgasm that her body is relaxed and lubed up to be invaded by something as big and thick as Khali's cock head. All her energy is going into keeping herself as relaxed as possible so Khali's freakishly large cock head doesn't tear her apart.

"Good, Khali fuck Mickie now," The giant booms thrusting forward with one big thrust sending half his 11 inch cock deep inside her.

Mickie James screams, her cries echo throughout the arena and her eyes nearly pop out of her head. Khali's huge shaft is inside her stretching out her insides like he is using a car jack to pull her pussy apart. She has never felt anything so big, never dreamt that there could be anything this big inside her. Khali is 6 inches inside her and he watches Mickie's body shake around trying to get used to this new and unnatural feeling. Mickie is amazed, it's just so big and thick that she is shocked she hasn't broken down yet crying and begging for Khali to stop. The giant is at least holding back letting Mickie try and adjust to his lead pipe sized penis buried inside her wet cunt. Her insides her are all stretching out trying to accommodate Khali's big thick cock and Mickie wonders if she can withstand an actual thrust from this giant dick. Khali holds his hands firmly on Mickie's thighs keeping her legs open while his cock rests deep inside her body. He is so happy Mickie isn't complaining or begging him to stop instead she is lying back and letting him get rid of his sexual frustration.

Khali feeds another 3 inches in getting most of his cock inside Mickie who gasps feeling impaled by Khali's huge cock. Mickie is soaking wet feeling so weak next to this massive cock which if he wanted to could pound in hard and break her into pieces. It's rough and hot and it's more intense than any other sexual experience Mickie has ever had. Khali having all that power over her is making Mickie purr with delight lifting her hips up to enjoy the feeling. Khali's huge cock is pleasuring her pressed inside her pussy feeling so big and thick Mickie just can't handle it. Mickie's nails scratch across the ring mat as she tries to relax with Khali's huge pole pressed inside her wet pussy. She feels like a lollipop on top of a big wooden stick with 9 inches of Khali's cock buried inside her. That horny helpless feeling is overtaking Mickie and her pussy is leaking all over Khali's invading rod. He is just so huge Mickie doesn't know if she can even take all of his cock. Her groaning can be heard all throughout the arena and not one fan has left their seat, all of them don't want to miss the live porn show happening in the ring.

"MMMMMMM Mickie fit, cock fits in Mickie so well," The monster moans his giant hands easily holding Mickie's hips allowing him to tilt her up so his cock has a better angle to push in.

Mickie can only nod her head unable to speak as she is shocked his big cock hasn't torn her body in half. Mickie feels so horny and pussy juices are just leaking out of her like a freshly burst damm. Her pussy has never felt so good with Khali's big cock squashing up against her, ever single pleasure zone inside her is being pressed and pleasured by the thickness of Khali's shaft. Mickie is struggling not to pass out with the powerful pleasure she is feeling thanks to Khali's dick. Mickie thinks she has felt the worst of it but then Khali starts to withdraw and Mickie squeaks in fear. The Great Khali pulls halfway out of Mickie's pussy only to slowly move his hips back sliding his cock into Mickie's stretched out pussy. The brunette gives an uncomfortable gasp followed by the biggest moan of the night as Khali's huge cock pushing deep inside her. His cock hits deep inside her brushing up against pleasure points Mickie never knew she had. Her eyes roll back into her head and her deep throaty moans echoes through the arena, while all the cheering fans and Divas are all watching Mickie enjoy her giant fucking. Khali is trying to fuck Mickie slowly, the big man takes slow easy thrusts so as to not overwhelm the curvy brunette. Mickie has never felt pleasure like it, Khali's huge tool barely needs to move inside her yet it is pleasuring her so well.

The multi times Divas champion is groaning and humping against Khali's dick, her tanned sweaty body sliding around on the stained ring mat. Mickie's pussy has never been so wet, she is leaking like a waterfall so horny and filled with lust. Khali's massive cock has opened her pussy up Mickie feels almost light headed at how vulnerable she feels. Just the way Khali was easily able to overpower her then pin her down is such a turn on for the curvy brunette. The Great Khali is barely moving his hips but his massive cock is so deep inside Mickie that it doesn't matter. The poor stuffed brunette feels like someone unrolled a thick fire hose out inside her pussy, she is so full of cock and her pussy is responding by dripping an overwhelming amount of pussy juice out over Khali's thick dick. The Indian Giant has never met a girl like Mickie, no girl he has ever met has been able to take this much of his cock and for so long. He really admires the tiny brunette and when he flexes his cock inside her he hears her near orgasmic moan of pleasure. Digging his large fingers into Mickie's fleshy thighs Khali holds onto Mickie before pushing forward cementing his cock inside the brunette's soaking wet hole.

"HOLY FUCK OHHHHHHHH FUCK KHALI PLEASE OH SHIT OHHH, OHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHH," Mickie screams, lights popping in front of her eyes as Khali pushes his cock slowly deep inside her.

Mickie doesn't know if Khali has got all 11 inches in her pussy and frankly she doesn't care, she is in a place she has never been before. Her whole body is aching but she is in complete and total bliss which shorts out the uncomfortable stretched out feeling. She is just overwhelmed by Khali's cock, her pussy is soaking in her own juices and Mickie is so light headed she can barely recall her own name. It's like a religious experience for Mickie having this kind of huge monster cock stuffed inside her tiny body. Its breaking her open for life and Mickie knows that she will never be able to go back to normal sized cock after this. She is so horny lying in a pool of her own sweat on the ring canvas, the smell of her own leaking pussy juices filling the air and she finds herself looking up at Khali. The giant is posed and waiting for something seemingly waiting for Mickie's approval before he starts moving. Mickie is unsure herself if she wants Khali to move or not, just having the giant's cock fully inside her feels like her tiny body is being impaled. She is scared that when Khali pulls out of her, her tiny pussy will just be a huge exposed hole after having 11 fat inches of cock inside it. She is so wet through and the natural lube of her pussy juices means it's not as painful as Mickie thought.

The fact she is so very horny from having Khali's huge tool pressed in her and after having such a big orgasm means Mickie no longer minds the giant's size. Fans and Divas all watch wondering if Khali will start fucking Mickie, the size difference and the pure size of Khali's cock should make it impossible but Mickie somehow has taken the massive cock deep inside her tiny frame. Mickie shuts her eyes letting the pleasure wash over and starts nodding her head hoping Khali will understand. She is so close to another orgasm just from the way Khali's cock throbs inside her, it's like having her hottest sex toy on vibrate. Mickie is a wash with horny little moans and grunts just from the way Khali's big thick dick feels inside her pussy. Khali pulls his cock back slowly sliding into her and that one light thrust is all it takes to bring Mickie James to orgasm. The brunette screams lifting her upper body off the canvas crying out to the heavens as her whole lust filled body shakes. One thrust from Khali is enough to leave Mickie James squealing powerfully as she cums hard.

"UHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Mickie screams unable to think clearly as yet another orgasm rocks her tiny sweaty body.

Khali just stays on his knees holding onto Mickie's bucking shaking body with his cock still buried deep inside her spasming pussy. The brunette has never felt pleasure like it bucking around with Khali's cock touching every single pleasure point in her pussy. Her body is on fire and Mickie is certain all of Khali's thick 11 inches are now soaked in a layer of her cum having ridding out a massive earth moving orgasm. Mickie is tingling all over feeling tired like she wrestled a 30 minute match and yet still Khali's huge cock is rock hard. He hasn't even started to fuck her yet and Mickie is already a soaked quivering slutty mess but from the grin on his face Khali seems to be used to woman cumming hard just with his dick inside them. Khali starts to move pushing his hips forward then back sliding his massive cock in and out of Mickie's dripping wet pussy. He is starting to fuck her and all Mickie can do is lie back and let Khali have sex with her; she is just so horny that she instantly starts to moan again. Khali nearly blocks out the arena lights just with his huge body leaning over her, his massive movie screen sized chest is all Mickie can see towering over her. Khali isn't moving at a fast pace it's just long firm thrusts in and out of Mickie's pussy filling her up.

Mickie James is soaking wet and her cum is the perfect lube for Khali's giant cock meaning the huge wrestler can slide in and out of Mickie at will without causing her great pain. She is moaning freely now as Khali just pumps in and out of her with his massive pole like cock stuffing her pussy to breaking point. Mickie loves it so much and if this was a wrestling match she would be tapping out from the intense pleasure she is getting every time Khali's cock pushes inside her. Her mind is filled with nothing but pleasure, her dripping wet pussy has been teased and pressed against Khali's thick cock leaving Mickie to do nothing but to just lay back and moan each time his cock penetrates her. Khali doesn't increase his pace but is seemingly being careful about how far he can push into Mickie. His massive cock has already stretched and pushed apart her wet pussy lips but Khali isn't pumping away like a mad man desperate to cum. It's more measured enjoyable style of fucking the kind Mickie has never experienced before, most of her lovers were wild and fast and Mickie loves it. The giant however is taking his time letting Mickie's body become more used to having his large organ pushing in and Khali's slow pace is having an effect on the brunette.

"Oh fuck me Khali," Mickie moans feeling nothing but lust and pleasure, "Fucking take me, do me anything please, please Khali fuck me," Mickie groans.

Mickie has never felt so good, she wonders if Khali would do this to her every week letting her have his massive dick. Everyone in the arena has just settled in watching this amazing live sex show unfolded in front of them. At first they were scared for Mickie worried the tiny brunette might just be torn apart by the monster in Khali's pants now they can see the total pleasure and ecstasy Mickie is feeling. The fans have enjoyed seeing Mickie go from a screamed spanked naughty girl into being a naked sweaty sex loving goddess. She is making full on porn star moans now, a complete slave for the giant's massive cock and hearing her beg for more just makes the in ring fucking look even hotter. Mickie is soaking wet and still after two orgasms she will still let Khali do anything to her but the giant keeps up his methodical slow fucking. He is carefully sliding all 11 inches in and out of Mickie and she feels so slutty at the obscene wet slurping sounds that her pussy makes as Khali's dick slides in. Mickie starts to buck and roll her hips hoping the Punjabi man takes the hint and increases his fucking. Mickie cannot believe she is bucking her hips trying to get this giant to fuck her harder, a few minutes ago she was trying to plan her escape from this in ring fucking. She is just so horny now, Mickie wants even more pleasure from Khali's 11 inch dick and she doesn't care how she looks to the sell-out arena.

"Please Khali come on baby don't hold back fuck me hard I want to fucked hard, I need to be fucked hard give it to me Khali," Mickie moans with a clear begging edge to her voice as she props herself up on her elbows to look at the giant.

Khali looks down at Mickie's face and even without any English Khali seems to understand what the tiny brunette wants. He can feel Mickie grinding her hips against his invading cock and so Khali decides to take action. The giant wrestler moves his arms forward wrapping them right around Mickie's back then he easily lifts the Diva up into the air. Mickie feels tiny in Khali's tree trunk sized arms as he lifts her with his massive cock still buried inside her wet pussy and Mickie gasps at just being supported by Khali's huge dick. She sinks down on his cock as the giant fully stands up and the poor brunette can't believe she is sinking further down Khali's shaft. Khali stands tall with the tiny Diva implanted down on his big cock and it's an impressive sight. He is holding all of Mickie's body weight on just his big cock and from the look of pleasure on Mickie's face it looks like she enjoys this show of strength. Mickie groans as Khali starts to move round carrying the naked brunette around the ring. She didn't believe Khali's dick could get any deeper inside her pussy, this new angle has Mickie feeling like Khali's cock is fucking right into her belly. One of Khali's hands is on Mickie's back holding her steady but the rest of her body is just supported by sitting on Khali's huge dick. Moving forward Khali pushes Mickie up into a corner resting the well fucked Diva back against the turnbuckle pads.

Mickie rests back in the corner and looks up at the giant who has a big beaming smile on his face. Tilting her head forward Mickie softly kisses his chest and then braces herself against the corner, her body tingling with anticipation. The giant leans back sliding half of his dick out of the horny Diva and then with a big thrust Khali slams himself back inside Mickie. The little brunette squeals loudly with pleasure, her whole body shaking from the force of Khali's thrust. This new standing angle makes Khali's thick cock press harder against the sensitive walls of Mickie's pussy and it leaves the brunette gasping at the sensation. Mickie nearly has another orgasm just from this new angle of attack with Khali pressing even deeper inside her. His cock feels even bigger and thicker at this angle and Mickie almost starts to cry just from the pleasure overflowing through her body. Mickie's arms grab at the top rope using it to hold herself up so she can fully enjoy the sensation of the Great Khali powerfully fucking her. She is suspended in the air spreading her legs letting the giant grappler thrust powerfully inside her. Khali's slow hard thrusts are making it so his dick is driving even deeper inside the young Diva curvy frame. Mickie's eyes start rolling into the back of her head from all of the intense pleasure she is getting as Khali's giant shaft penetrating her.

Her screams echo through the whole arena and Khali just doesn't seem to slow down or even look like tiring. The Divas left at ringside were very scared for Mickie James being the sexual play toy of a giant but now after hearing Mickie whine and moan in pleasure they are starting to change their minds. Watching her squeal in pleasure some of them are even starting to be jealous of Mickie getting such an amazing looking sex session. Mickie groans spreading her legs wider to let Khali's massive cock press even deeper inside her body. Mickie's pussy feels so stretched out by Khali's giant cock that she can barely think straight, her whole body feels like just one frazzled nerve ending. All the bubbly brunette can feel is sexual pleasure while Khali's cock pounds every inch of stamina out of her body. The young Diva is so wet that she is perfectly lubed up for a giant prick like Khali's. Mickie loves her giant sized fucking; Khali is bouncing her around on his dick like she is a cheap hooker and Mickie loves every second. It's the best fuck of her life by miles and miles yet still after all the orgasms Khali has given her the big man still hasn't blow his load yet. Khali is powerfully pounding her body with some slow forward thrusts that leave Mickie throwing her head back howling like a happy animal. Her body is drenched in sweat and Mickie doesn't care anymore, Khali's huge cock has broken her and all she wants in pleasure from this fucking.

The scary part is nothing seems to stop Khali, where he is getting all this stamina from but Mickie has no idea. His slow thrusts keep pumping in and out of her dripping wet pussy leaving Mickie dizzy with all of the sexual pleasure washing over her. Khali is relentlessly slamming into her and whimpering Mickie wonders if anything will slow Khali down, he is like a superhero with the awesome power of being able to fuck a girl to multiple life changing orgasms. Khali's massive face has a big smile plastered across it looking down at a moaning and writhing WWE Diva. Little Mickie is just bouncing off his cock and instead of complaining or begging to stop she looks like she loves his giant sized penis. One of Khali's hands slides down from Mickie's back moving underneath the brunette. His large hand firmly grabs one of Mickie's big ass cheeks giving it a rough squeeze making the sexy Diva groan with yet more pleasure. Mickie whimpers as another new wave of pleasure corrupts her aching sweaty body, she doesn't know how much more pleasure she can stand. Khali's frying pan sized hand is really groping her bruised butt cheek making Mickie squeal while grinding her body against his still thrusting dick. Everything Khali does to Mickie feels a million times better than with any other man and the brunette wonders if she will ever be able to go back to normal sex. She already feels like she is addicted to having Khali's big cock inside her, Khali is giving her everything she needs as every touch from the giant leaves her instantly satisfied.