Kicked Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't actually," Erik said. "Lucky guess?"

"Cool," Jessica said. "So, what do you want to watch?"

"Um, I don't know," Erik responded. "What would you like to watch?"

"I think it's your pick this time."

"OK," Erik thought. "What can I put on to get her in the mood without being too obvious? There's that movie that's supposed to be all BDSM shit. Women seemed to like the book that it's based on. Is that too obvious? Yeah, probably not a good idea." "There's that new musical that keeps getting awards," Erik said. "You want to watch that?"

"Sounds good," Jessica said.

Erik found the movie and turned it on. Erik unfolded the foam flip couch, and they sat down. Jessica curled up to him right away and handed him the candy. Erik tried one. Then, Erik stayed vigilant, looking for his opening. He could feel Jessica squirm next to him. This triggered Erik's memory from the last time and he moved up his arm. Jessica took the opportunity to move underneath Erik's arm and next to the side of his chest. Erik then put his arm around her, and she adjusted her position so that they're heads were near the same level.

The movie hadn't even reached the point of the title screen. Erik felt a tension, like the two of them, were both just waiting for the other to make the first move. "What do I do now?" Erik thought. Erik turned his head. Feeling him move, Jessica did the same, and the two looked into each other's eyes. "You can do it!" Erik said jokingly to himself, trying to disarm his anxiety with humor. "Just go for it. She'll say no if she doesn't want to."

Erik leaned in to kiss her. Jessica followed Erik's lead and did the same. Erik was hit with a wave of relief, followed by an overwhelming feeling of joy. Jessica and Erik kissed passionately and then broke the kiss as the two touched their foreheads together, smiling. Erik leaned in again, and Jessica did the same.

Erik and Jessica made out on the couch as the movie played on. Soon, Erik's feelings of relief and joy were overcome with a new emotion of lust. All of Erik's restraints had been thrown away, and now he was ready to take control of what he wanted. His kisses became deeper and more aggressive, and Jessica's did too. Erik wasn't sure if she was just following him or if she wanted this as much as he did. Erik didn't care; he just kept going.

Erik's hand went straight to Jessica's shirt and lifted it just above the top of Jessica's bust. Erik ripped down one cup of Jessica's bra and grabbed her bare breast. Their two bodies were grinding on each other, and Jessica's breathing became heavier. Erik broke their kiss and then moved his mouth down to Jessica's breast. Erik began sucking on her nipple. One of Jessica's hands was running through Erik's hair, holding his head in place, as the other trailed down his back.

Erik licked and sucked on Jessica's nipple as Jessica's hand moved further down his back. She found the end of his shirt and ripped it upward. Erik stopped and sat up to rip his shirt off over his head. Jessica did the same and unhooked her bra. Erik's eyes filled with burning desire at the sight of Jessica topless, on his couch. He charged back on her and the two made out again. He grabbed her tits and squeezed. Jessica let out a slight gasp, and Erik moved his head down the side of her neck, kissing and sucking.

Jessica's hands went to Erik's back and scratched him.

"Ow!," Erik said to himself. The scratch stunned him, but he continued going, moving his hand down to Jessica's belly and between her legs. Jessica's hips gyrated against Erik's hand. Erik applied pressure between her legs, and Jessica kept grinding into him. Jessica's hands went to Erik's shorts and grabbed at his bulging cock. At the sensation of Jessica's touch, Erik let out a small gasp, and Jessica turned her head to kiss him. The two carried on, sensually rubbing each other.

Jessica's hand broke her grip on Erik's cock through his shorts and started to slide down through the top of his shorts. Erik took this as his opening to do the same. Erik slid his hand down Jessica's shorts and could feel Jessica's hot, wet pussy waiting for him. Erik's fingers pressed firmly over the top as his middle finger probed slightly inside. This was driving Jessica crazy. She kept trying to find Erik's cock in his shorts, but it kept being covered by his boxers.

Then she broke through and grabbed on tightly, jerking him off as he fingered her. The two continued to make out aggressively, breathing deeply and frantically trying to keep the grip on the other. Finally, Erik's aggression took over again. He withdrew his hands and with both hands, started to unbutton Jessica's shorts. Jessica did the same to Erik and they both ripped off their clothes. They continued to make out with uninhibited access to the other.

Jessica became uncomfortable with the position and swung her leg over Erik, so that she straddled him while they faced each other. Erik kept fingering her as Jessica's wet pussy grinded over Erik's hard cock. This drove Erik insane. Eventually, Erik withdrew his hand, putting his hands on her hips as Jessica continued to grind on top of him. Jessica's hair dangled over Erik's face, and he loved the sensation of it lightly touching him.

Jessica's eyes closed slightly, and her grinding movement slowed. Erik moved her hair and pulled Jessica down to kiss him. They kissed passionately, and Jessica continued her slow grind. Erik's cock would pulse and stand up, and Jessica would maneuver around it, teasing Erik. Jessica opened her eyes and looked at Erik seductively as she slowly bounced up and down.

Erik realized where this was going. Except, the condoms were in a bag on the desk, far out of his reach. He didn't want Jessica to stop, but he knew what was going to happen next and he had to get to that bag. Finally, after frantic thoughts about what to do, Erik moved Jessica's hair and kissed her. As he did this, he moved up and lifted her slightly so that he could rest her back down on the couch with him over her.

Then, he got up and rushed to the bag. He was completely naked, except for his socks. He ripped open one of the boxes and fumbled with the condom packaging. Jessica glanced over at the TV and watched the movie that Erik turned on before they started. Erik was trying to tear open the condom, but his hands were too slick. Then, he tried to tear it with his teeth, which opened it but he noticed that he took a bite out of the condom.

Erik could taste the lubricant in his mouth and frantically licked at his shoulder. Erik kept scraping his tongue against his lips and mouth trying to get the taste of the condom out. Then, he noticed that the condom had a hole from where he bit into it. "Fuck," he thought and threw out the condom. He went to the next one and was more gentle with it. Jessica looked up from the couch trying to see what was taking so long. She could see that Erik was having a difficult time with the condom. She sensed the sexual tension start to melt away and now felt like she needed to do something to keep this going.

"Hey look," she said. "There's a movie on."

"Yeah, ha," Erik said trying to laugh at Jessica's joke. Jessica's attempt to lighten the mood, now that things had stopped, only put more pressure on Erik. She might as well have said, "Hey, stop messing around and come fuck me!"

Jessica laid back down and watched the movie. Her eyes glanced around the room and her lips curled in a "well, what do I do now?" type look. Jessica was too turned on just to stop. She put her hand down on her mound and started to apply pressure. Then, she closed her eyes and began grinding on her hand.

Erik was completely oblivious to this, and he tried to roll on the condom and realized that it was backward. "Fuck!," he thought again. He threw the condom out, remembering High School health class where a teacher told him that "once the penis touches the outside of the condom, there could be sperm on it, so throw it away and use a new one."

Erik pulled out a blue condom from the box and tore it open. This time, he put it on correctly and slid it all the way down, covering his softening cock, which was no longer standing at attention. He walked back over to the couch and was stunned at the site of Jessica grinding on herself. He stood there, watching her as his cock rose quickly to salute Jessica's efforts, stiffening to full mast once more. After a few moments, she felt his presence and slowly opened her eyes.

"Well?" she asked. "What are you waiting for? An invitation?" She smiled at him.

Erik smiled back and climbed on top of her. They began kissing again, and he used his hand to guide himself inside of her gradually. She waited patiently as he put it in, inch-by-inch, kissing him slowly and passionately. The two were in the missionary position and held each other as Erik moved gently, in and out.

The break from the action allowed Erik to reset. He wasn't worried about cumming too quickly, so he was able to stay in the moment. They had slow, passionate sex while they kissed and made out. She grinded deeply into him. Erik's mouth went down to her tits, and he played with both of them with his hands and mouth as she continued to grind into him.

The tension came back, and both of them were feeling it. Erik didn't know how long he could hold out. He tried to pull back to calm himself, but Jessica used her arms and hips to pull him back in. She wanted it, and she wasn't going to let him say no. Jessica's legs straightened, and she put her hand to his mouth.

"Lick my fingers," she said. Erik wasn't sure why she wanted this, but he wasn't going to say no. He moved back up to face her, and she inserted two fingers into his mouth. Erik licked and sucked them. Jessica withdrew the fingers and moved her hand down.

"Move your legs out," she said, and Erik complied. Jessica moved her hand down and rubbed her clit, furiously.

Erik's cock was inside her as he straddled her. He continued to fuck her as he saw her facial expressions change. Jessica was lightly moaning and breathing heavy. She looked so incredibly sexy. Erik could feel Jessica's pussy clamp down on his cock, and he couldn't hold it anymore either. Erik fucked her fast and hard as the tension of his impending orgasm took control over him.

Erik came hard and long as he let out a loud, deep moan. Jessica curled upward towards him as she came with a breathless cry. Erik held her close and sucked on her neck as the both of them twitched, continuing to cum, and enjoying the waves of their orgasms. Then, the both of them went limp, with Erik collapsing on top of Jessica. They were panting heavily. After a few moments, their breathing started to return to normal. Erik lifted himself up slightly and looked at Jessica. Jessica opened her eyes and looked back at him. Erik smiled, and she smiled back. They both kissed passionately, feeling satisfied... And, in love...

Chapter 25

Hello friend. Hello World! Sorry, that's lame. I just couldn't resist. But, that was me. That was Erik. And let's face it, you found me during an unusual point in my life.

What can I say? This was a fucking incredible summer. I still can't believe all the shit that happened, and I don't think anyone would believe me if I told them. I guess, you just had to be there. But, in the end, things turned out pretty great for me. If you're ever on the edge staring into the abyss, turn around and choose life. At some point, things will brighten up for you. They did for me, and that was after getting kicked around for 18 fucking years.

OK, so maybe I'm being a bit dramatic. And, well, some of it was probably my fault. I'm not the smartest, so I probably caused a lot of shit for myself that was avoidable, but how the fuck was I supposed to know? But, let's face it, you learn as you go. Life is a game. Except, it's not always fun, and you have to fight to survive. But trust me, you'll find a reason that makes it all worth it. My reason is called Jessica.

I always thought all that Irish luck shit was all a load of crap... My Grandpa would say that kind of stuff all the time, about how lucky our family was, and that we have the luck of the Irish on our side. Maybe it worked for him and Grandma, but it didn't work for Mom. And I'm not even 100% Irish. I'm 50% from Mom and whatever the fuck Dad is. For me, I never felt lucky until I came to college. Now I'm living La Vida Lucky. My entire life moving forward is based on luck... If it wasn't, how am I ever going to be able to keep Jess? I'm one lucky fuck to be with her, and I'm reminded of that every day when I see her smile. I get to see that smile every day... Everyday... That's how lucky I am...

The last two weeks of school were heaven. Yes, school was heaven. Jess and I spent every day together since that weekend when we first had sex. She's incredible. She's smart, she's sexy, and she makes me laugh. I think I'm in love. I haven't told her, and she hasn't said anything to me like that, but I think she feels the same way.

I know, I know. You're probably thinking, "Well, weren't you in love with the pornstar too?." Well... Yes... Maybe... I don't know. Shut up...

Look, what I know is I love the way Jess makes me feel. She makes me feel incredible. I talk to her about everything. Well... Not everything... She still doesn't know that I helped a girl with her website in exchange for money and sex. And she doesn't know that there's a video of me getting a blowjob on the Internet (that was really fucking stupid). And she doesn't know that I a pornstar without a condom and came inside her because I thought I was in love with her (probably the stupidest thing I did overall). But... she doesn't need to know that. That all happened before we started dating. She knows that I was seeing a girl before her and it was getting serious and then it didn't work out. That's enough... Isn't it?

It's not that I don't want to tell Jess. I don't want to keep this stuff from her. It's just that... Well, fuck... I rushed into things with Lara... I mean, I told her I loved her after knowing her for only like 4 weeks. That would scare off anyone, right? I don't know... I just don't want to make that same mistake with Jess. Yea I know, they are totally different people. But still, I just... I just don't want to fuck this up... Jess is too important to me...

Anyway, back to the good stuff. Jess stays with me every night. Yes, I call her Jess now, because I guess she likes that nickname. It turns out that just me and our teachers were the only people still calling her Jessica. How the fuck was I supposed to know that?

But, yeah... She spends every night with me, and we eat breakfast together in the morning. Then, she goes back to her room and showers for class. Then, I meet her at the bus stop, and we go to class together. After class, we have lunch, and then sometimes an afternoon quickie. Yeah, it's fucking awesome...

Then we go to our 2nd class, come back and have dinner with Lexi and Bret. Sometimes we all hang out together after dinner for awhile and sometimes Jess and I just stay in together and have sex. She has a bunch of her stuff at my place, like pajamas and contact solution, and that sort of thing.

She's my girlfriend, and it's great. I haven't been this happy in... well... ever...

Finals week came, and studying got interesting. She knew I was having problems in psychology and she was having problems in math. We helped each other and rewarded the other in sexual favors. Jess made flash cards, did stripteases, would blow me when I got an answer right... I mean, who wouldn't want to study for school? She is fucking amazing. She is... I can't say that enough about her.

Finals ended, and now we have to leave the dorms for two weeks while they repaint and get them ready for the new students in the Fall semester. I already received my new roommate assignment. I haven't talked to him yet, but he sent me an email earlier today. After I get back home, I'll email him back. I don't want to waste the time that I have left with Jess.

Jess and I waited until the last possible day to leave so that we could spend all the time together that we could. Now, she's going home, and I won't see her for two weeks. I'm really going to miss her. I feel like I just finally got her, and now she's going away. Not forever... But, shit... two weeks without her is going to feel like forever...

I said goodbye to her this morning because we both needed time to pack. She's going to stop by before she leaves to say one last goodbye, so I know I'll see her again today, but I'm still sad as fuck, packing up all my shit. I just feel like balling my eyes out every 2 minutes. This sucks. I really don't want to leave.

There's a knock at the open door. "Knock knock," says Bret. I turn around just as he's walking in. "Whoa, what happened to you? It looks like someone just kicked you in the nuts." He probably can see I've been crying. I wipe my face and turn away.

"Um, nothing," I say. "I'm fine... I'm just packing up."

"Aw man, it's alright. I'll miss you too. Do you need a hug? I mean, I won't give you one, but is that what you need? I'm sure I can give shitbox down the hall a dollar, and he'll hug you." I laugh, and he smiles. That's Bret for you, always knows how to lighten the mood.

"So, what's up man?" Bret says. "When are you taking off?"

"My mom is coming around dinner time," I say. "How about you?"

"I don't know," Bret said. "Soon, maybe. We'll see."

Well, that was fucking vague. But that was Bret. If he didn't think it was important to talk about, he kept it vague. If he didn't want to give you an answer for a reason, he would do the same thing.

"Is Steve still here?" I asked.

"Who the fuck knows what that asshole is doing," Bret said. "Did he ever come talk to you about that shit he pulled a couple weeks ago?"

"No," I said. Actually, now that I think about it, I only saw Steve once since his near-death experience. I was walking out of my room as he was walking back to his room from the bathroom. I don't think he saw or heard me and I didn't see him look back.

"That fucking dick," Bret said. "I talked to him a few days ago, and he said he was going to come talk to you. Fucking junkies. Can't trust them to do shit."

"It's OK," I say. "It doesn't matter."

"Whatever," Bret says. "Anyway, if I don't see you, have a good next year."

"What are you talking about?" I ask him. "I'll see you next year."

"Yeah maybe," he says. "People drift apart when there's more shit going on in their lives. You've got Jess now, and she's good for you. Don't fuck that up. So, anyway, if I don't see you, take care of yourself." Bret starts to walk out.

"Hey Bret," I say. Bret stops and looks at me. "I'll see you in 2 weeks."

"Alright, take care man," Bret says as he smiles and walks out of the room.

In some ways, Bret is the best friend I've ever had. I've never been through things with anyone like I've been through with him. Granted, he is a drug dealer, and he went all mad scientist on Steve during his overdose. No one is perfect, right? Still, if I didn't take his advice, I might still be jerking off alone in my room instead of having Jess.

I continue packing, and then there's another knock at the door. It's Jess. And oh my god, she is beautiful. She's wearing a blue and white form-fitting sundress. Her long brown hair flowed elegantly in the shadow of the light. She has that smile on her face, the one that could make anyone's heart skip a beat.

"Heeeyyy," she says walking toward me.

"Hi," I say kissing her as she throws her arms around me. I put my hands around her waist and we talk.

"Are you all packed up?" I ask.

"Yep," she says.

"Everything?" I ask.

"Yep," she says.

"Even the black lace thong?" I say playfully.