All Comments on 'Kicked Out with My Daughter Ch. 04'

by captainilovetitsalot

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Horrible

This is the first of this series ive read. I doubt I'll bother with the others. What's with the dwaddy Wape? Totally moronic sex scenes. When daughter starts calling mom 'piggy and slapping her I nearly threw up. PLEASE don't write anything else.

1 star it to many

DragonRider55

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
I'LL PASS ON THIS ONE

THESE STORIES TAKE TOO MUCH TIME TO EDIT AND CORRECT IN A TEXT READER. EVEN IF I DIDN'T CORRECT AND EDIT IT STILL MAKES NO SENSE. SORRY, MAYBE THE NEXT STORY.

captainilovetitsalotcaptainilovetitsalotalmost 6 years agoAuthor
My Work

If you are waiting for the next part, this is a reminder that you can read more of my work on adultfanfiction under the same name. Stuff that isn't based on original ideas, but still is smut

wincest100wincest100almost 6 years ago

I think this is where I bow out. It's been great so far, but this one is taking it into a direction I'd rather not venture into. Thanks anyway.

bruceacimbruceacimalmost 6 years ago
Interesting....Very Interesting...

great incest story. love the kink/nasty/submission. a bit reminiscent of the late great phil phantom.

went to adult-fanfiction.org but not a well organized site to say the least.

look forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

If I have to read the non-word "Dwaddy" one more time I'm going to lose my damn mind. Made this chapter completely unreadable.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 6 years ago
Enough already!!

Well between all the "baby" talk words (i.e. Dwaddy, wape, rwape, wuve, pwease) and the way the story has turned, ENOUGH is enough. When I read these type of stories, it's for the daddy daughter aspect...not for making the wife/mom into their sex slave, not for adding in other women. If you want to write those, put them in the lesbian category. This chapter totally ruined the story. The Dwaddy stuff in the last chapter was bad enough (as was the peeing in the wife/mom's mouth) and when I commented that I would like to see them get revenge, THIS was not what I had in mind. As for checking out your "more smut" stories on the adultfanfiction site, that's a HUGE NO. As a matter of fact, I think you just earned a spot on my list of "Writers to never read again".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

I loved the story and I hope there's more. I'd love for his sister-in-law to visit after divorcing her deadbeat husband while he's in jail for raping and beating and their newly pregnant daughter and bringing her to feel what sex with a real man is like and gets pregnant to him.

Bamm2797Bamm2797over 2 years ago

Hope you finish this. Love the direction it’s heading.

Sterling447Sterling447over 1 year ago

I love the daughter replacing and dominating the mom!

Cuckquean incest stories are rare, but delicious, thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous