Kicked Out with My Daughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda paused from sucking my bloody neck and pulled back to look at me, she gave me a nod to tell me to go on, then returned to mauling my throat. "Well I can give you more information, though; are you alone?" I asked. "It's a sensitive subject, and some people might not understand my choices."

"Yes, quite alone. Give me a second to close my office door though," I heard her get up and do just that. I later learnt that she had slightly lied. Although she was not alone the only other people in there were a few girls from the special extra year program. She had high hopes for me and my daughter, I would be the first male, and first parent, to be introduced to the program, if things proceeded as they hoped. They had guessed that perhaps something had happened between me and my daughter, and that is the reason for the fight. Of course nothing happened until after the fight, but Amanda's headmistress and fellow students hadn't been far off in their guesses.

Once she was back on the phone I began my story, "well it started a few days before the fight. I had found some underwear and other things in my daughters room that I had wanted to ask her about. I had only taken one pair of underwear so she didn't suspect anything, that way I could bring it up once I was ready. Before I could though, my dumb wife found it, and instead of using common sense to check if it was her daughters she immediately accused me of cheating, something I never would have considered at the time."

"Oh you poor boy, that must have been difficult to have your wife thinking you hurt her like that," Mellisa said.

"It gets worse Ma'am," I said still keeping up the school boy act, something that was feeling like less of an act as I found myself enjoying it more and more. "As she accused me of cheating she revealed that she had actually done the same thing she was accusing me of."

"No," gasped Melissa. "She didn't!"

"She did," I replied.

"Oh, I'm so sorry honey. I can understand why you wouldn't want to come back into the city for a while. What are you going to do?" I could tell I had her hooked, and although I didn't want to risk it I had a feeling she would be on board if I told her about me and Amanda. Of course later I found out that was what she had been hoping for the whole time.

"Well I'm going to have to do the same thing you do when a student breaks the rules," I said.

"Punish then correct," she said. Words that the school staff savoured.

"That's right. I figure it's not worth the trouble to end a marriage I've had for so long, although I can afford lawyers and I even have friends that are the best of the best, but why waste the energy and time, if not the money, when I can handle it myself. I'm also not interested in letting some shrink asshole come into my life and interfere in things he knows nothing about and call it marriage consoling. No if someone wants to get me on the couch it's only going to be for depression or some other issue that needs to be dealt with right, that's the stuff meant for a counsellor, not a marriage. I'm going to handle my wife myself. I don't need someone saying they're going to help, but just cause more arguments and problems. I've established that she's not going to get away with bullshit anymore. She's gonna be punished for her behaviour and then taught how she's expected to act. I believe it's never to late for one to learn, and I'm gonna teach her to be a proper wife. Of course this needs to be kept discreet, as some people have the incorrect view that this kind of behaviour is inappropriate. They of course wouldn't realize how terrible she is. I've overlooked her worst behaviour, and bad habits, for too long."

"Well I can assure you that we have excellent staff here, if you ever need any help I'm sure many of the staff would be more than happy to help correct her behaviour. I've heard many times of how much a bitch she is, always assuming she knows how to do a teachers job better than the teacher themselves," Melissa said.

"Ha! That does sound like her, though when I'm done with her I expect her to know better," I replied.

"I envy the task ahead of you, it sounds like delicious fun, and I offer you any support you may need. If I may ask why did you want to confront your daughter in the first place," she asked. My daughter paused from sucking my neck, and riding my cock, curious at the change in the conversation.

"Well, I already had a good idea that she liked being naughty, I wanted to make sure she wasn't doing anything that would get her in too much trouble, just trying to keep her from landing in a situation that was too much to handle." I was entering dangerous territory and my daughter sat up, resumed slowly grinding against me but watching, nervous at where the conversation could lead. Of course nothing could stop her from milking my cock.

"Ha! Much of the staff is very aware of her behaviour. Those poor boys always walk a little funny when they have a class with her, probably due to blue balls, since I expect she wouldn't gave a second thought to anyone except for a real man, or perhaps even a mature lady. Myself I enjoy watching her go up the stairs," my daughter had a huge smile at this and mouthed "oh my God! Fuck Yes!" While punching the air. "Thank god that our building has so many stairs for her to climb," Melissa continued.

Before I could think to stop myself I said. "I know exactly what you mean, I enjoy seeing her walk up stairs as well." My wife gasped and I thought "Oh shit, fuck shit fuck. Why did I say that. Fuck that was too far. Shit shit shit." My daughter remained as cool as a cucumber though and simply smiled at me as she started bouncing up and down on my cock, and moaning audibly.

"Oh Mike, you've shocked me. What a dirty thing for a father to say about his own daughter. I hope that's not the only thing about your daughter that you enjoy," she said, arousal in her voice.

My heart had been in my throat until I registered her approval and managed to pull myself together replying, "well I won't say over the phone, but I can assure you that there are many things I enjoy about my daughter." At this my daughter started to squeeze down on my cock, in the throes of an orgasm. She had been teasing herself for so long by grinding against me that she had to again stick her face in my neck so she wouldn't scream from her pleasure.

"Naughty boy," the Headmistress said, now for sure treating me like a school boy. "It would be a sin if her own father didn't appreciate all of her. I sure hope you two used that time alone together in that hotel room to grow closer as father and daughter." I felt fireworks in my stomach at her words, my head spinning.

"Oh we are much closer now," I replied. My heart felt like it was trying to beat its way out of my throat.

"Perfect," she purred. "Well I'm sure you will be busy helping your wife adjust to the new roles in your household so I won't keep you much longer. I just need to know when to expect Amanda back for our records. I hope some time in the future you'll be open to sharing with me all the juicy tales."

"I'm thinking things might be settled enough that she can come Tuesday. We'll have to talk about a parent teacher meeting in the future as well headmistress. After everything has calmed down and we've all adjusted to the new way of life here."

"Of course, goodbye Mike."

"Goodbye Miss."

"One last thing Mike," she paused and I waited for what felt like ages as she paused. I know now she was second guessing herself, worried that she had completely misread the situation, and was trying to think of a way to word things in case that was true. I'm not surprised since all those times she had been wearing seductive clothing around me I hadn't clued in on what she was doing. "Well, I just wanted to say that there is nothing more pure than a father and daughter expressing their love for each other. I hope you're doing just that, and I might one day be given the honour of taking part. So many fathers have no idea of the true joys that fatherhood can bring, their ignorance of true love preventing them from doing what everyone should consider natural." Another pause, this time she had pulled away from the phone. I had thought she was whispering to herself, but I later learnt who else had been in the room. "No I can't say that, what if he is misunderstanding the conversation, having a different one than I am," she said.

I didn't catch the reply, but later my daughter told me she recognized the voice of her best friend, a year older than her, and graduated from school, taking part in the extra year offered. She had said, "Go on just say it. I've seen how he looks at her, and even caught him glancing at me with hunger in his eyes. There's no way he doesn't know what you meant, hell it sounds like she's on top of him right now. I could hear her breathing. She thinks I don't hear her masturbating when I pretend to be asleep during the times we've slept over at each others place. I know what sounds she makes when she's having an orgasm. She can't go a few hours without cumming, the little minx," Amanda's friend said.

"Okay I'll say it," she put the phone back to her mouth," I just wanted to say, before I go, that you should know. I—I put the Head in Headmistress."

I smiled forgetting to speak at first, and probably freaking her out when Sarah whisper shouted in my ear, "say something!"

"I hope I can put that sentiment to the test some time. If that's okay with you headmistress." I replied, still the schoolboy.

There was a sigh of relief, "ha, I think a naughty boy like you will get that chance some time Mike. Now I got to go, goodbye."

"Goodbye," I replied, then we hung up.

"What the fuck is wrong with everyone," my wife screeched now that the phone call had ended. She stood up pulling away from Amanda. Amanda's head turned to look at her mother.

"Who the fuck told you to stop eating out my ass," Amanda said.

"You're a married man and your flirting with her as if you don't care that it's a sin to cheat," my wife said outraged.

"He might be married to you, but his body and soul belongs to me now. If I want Daddy to fuck the headmistress then he will. It's a sin not to honour thy daughter, and it's only cheating if I don't approve," Amanda replied.

"That's not how the fifth commandment goes," my wife said.

To my disappointment Amanda got off my lap, my cock pulling out of her tight hole with a plop. She turned to her mom and slapped her. Then she grabbed her face, squeezing her cheeks between her right hand. I couldn't see what she was doing to her mother with her other hand. "This is my house now piggy, and under my roof that is what the fifth commandment says." Amanda's left arm was moving. "Look how wet you are, is this all from eating your daughters ass?" Amanda asked. She turned moving behind her mother, and rubbing at Sarah's clit. "Look Daddy, look how soaked Piggy is." Sarah was dripping juices down her leg, she was drooling from her cunt and it was puddling on the floor as Amanda stimulated her clit. "Answer me, is this from eating my ass?"

"Yes," Sarah answered her face turning red as she looked down.

"Really? All this from licking your own daughter's ass?" Amanda asked.

"Yes," Sarah was now crying, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Do you enjoy being our Piggy mom?" Amanda asked.

"Fuck you!" Sarah yelled.

Amanda replied by slapping her again, this time hard on the clit. Sarah fell onto her knees. screaming at the floor as her body shook, she had squirted from the pain, but even if she hadn't I could tell that she was shaking the way she always did during an orgasm. It turned out that she loves pain and humiliation, something even she probably hadn't known, hell she probably couldn't admit it to herself at that moment despite all the evidence. Amanda yanked up her head by her hair. My dick throbbed when Sarah had been hit, and her screaming and tears made it droll cum.

"Wrong answer piggy," Amanda said. "Wow Daddy sure likes hearing his pig squeal. You sure like this, don't you Daddy?" Amanda asked me.

I blushed and answered, "yes."

"I know you sure liked hitting me," Amanda said.

"Oh I loved it," I replied, my face getting redder.

"Now piggy," Amanda whispered in Sarah's ear. "You will tell the truth, we don't want anymore lies. Did you like eating your daughters ass?"

"Yes." Sarah answered, embarrassed, but unable to lie.

"Does it turn you on?" Amanda's hand snaked down to Piggy's clit to rub it, piggy started shaking.

"Yes," Amanda slapped Piggy's clit. "What was that for? I said the truth!" Sarah shouted.

"You did, but you were rude, it's yes mistress, or yes ma'am, and if it's to daddy it's yes sir and yes master got it?" Amanda ordered.

"Yes Ma'am," Piggy replied.

"Good girl," Amanda said. "Now since Dwaddy likes you licking his balls so much you will do that while I ride him. Also consider that orgasm you just had the last one in a long while, we don't want you thinking an inhuman creature such as yourself deserves pleasure. If I catch you touching yourself I'll make your flat ass bleed myself." Amanda threatened. She then walked to me, put her leg over mine, and sat down on my cock with a mew of pleasure. Within seconds of Amanda sitting on my cock Piggy had rushed to my balls and had them in her mouth, perhaps because she was aroused by all this, or fearful of what else Amanda might do, either way all of this was forcing her to face the fact that she loved being humiliated.

The sensation of my daugher's tight pussy, and Piggy's mouth was to much to handle, I was close to orgasm thanks to the double sensation, something I wasn't used to.

"I'm gonna cum already babygirl, I'm sorry, I can't hold it," I moaned.

"It's okay Dwaddy, cum for me now. Fill my cunny with your baby juice," my daughter moaned, her pussy tightening and her pace increasing. She was now bouncing up and down on my cock, her ass hitting my wifes head as she sucked on my ball sack. "Cum for me Dwaddy, cum for me pwease, I wanna feel your cum in my hole. Your the only man for me Dwaddy."

With my daughter moaning encouragement I exploded in her. The slow sex session while on the phone caused my balls to be teased, and then piggys mouth on my balls made me release the biggest load I've ever had. I felt her pussy grab onto my cock like a suction cup, and the cum was coming out faster then her pussy could suck it up. Some sprayed out the side of her pussy like a high pressure hose, covering piggy in my seed.

My daughter fell forward onto me, her body shaking. I wrapped my arms around her as I passed out for a few minutes. My wife continued to suck on my balls as I went in and out of consciousness.

12