All Comments on 'Kid Sister'

by mutepenguin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

Everything was amazing. However, Tiffany was overkill. The scene between Felicity and Ben was superb. Sometimes, less is better.

mutepenguinmutepenguinover 9 years agoAuthor
Autor's Note

Thanks for the feedback. I added the second girl because I wanted the character to have a three way like his fiancée had. I can see the point you make though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel

You need to find a way for Melissa, Felicity and their mom to have a three on one orgy with Ben.

DegausserDegausserover 9 years ago
Amazing

This was so well written! Just enough back story and the pacing was amazing. Loved it!

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 9 years ago
wonderful

Could use more from these characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Vey Erotic

Very Erotic writing, but watch the details in your next story. There was semen on his cock, as some of it had run down it and out of the rubber. So, he could have gotten either or both of the high school girls pregnant.

mutepenguinmutepenguinover 9 years agoAuthor
Sequel on the way

Thanks for all of your feedback. I really hope that people continue to read it and give it a score (preferably a good one). I am working on another story with these characters. I don't know if it will be as well received as this one has been but I'm hopeful.

VysisVysisover 9 years ago
Enjoyable, but...

I really enjoyed the story, but the ending was a bit too much like a porno flick. Call me crazy, but I hate pornos that end with some guy jacking off on a girl or girls face(s) because it doesn't really happen except in the flicks. Old VHS porno rarely ended like that because it is just silly.

kjanekjaneover 9 years ago
My favorite of the three parts

After reading all three stories in the series (and they are all good), this one is still my favorite. You do an excellent job providing exposition. I could feel the tension gradually building between Ben and Felicity. And the party at Tiffany's was hot!

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Best group sex I have read

Hope the next chapter is as good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermutepenguin@mutepenguin
124 Followers
Polyamorous, Pansexual, Cis male. BLM, Trans Rights matter, Love is Love.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES