Kid Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got back, Felicity was sitting on the couch with a seat saved for me.

"Here you go," I said handing the plastic cup to her. I sat down and downed my drink quickly, the liquid cooling my core as it went down. Felicity quickly drank her cup as well. The liquor went to my head, so when Felicity leaned over and started kissing me, I didn't stop her. She ran her hands across my abs and chest as our tongues explored each other's mouths. I pulled her closer with a firm hand on her narrow hip. Her hand made its way up to my jaw, as she kissed me deeply.

The make out session got heavier as she mounted my lap and ground her crotch into my full on erection. She moaned in pleasure as we continued kissing.

Felicity slipped back onto my thighs, reached under her lacy skirt with both hands, and got hold of my waistband and zipper. Her deft hands quickly dropped the zipper and reached into my pants and the opening in my boxers to loose my thick cock. With her small hand wrapped around the shaft, she looked into my eyes and bit her bottom lip. A wild look in her gorgeous eyes let me know she was surprised by the size of my rod. She leaned back in and we kissed some more as she pulled up and down on my dick hidden beneath her skirt. I put my hands under her skirt and firmly squeezed her perfect ass. I kneaded the smooth flesh in my palms enjoying every minute. I let out groans here and there as she worked my member.

After several minutes, I brought one of my hands around front and began pushing on her button with my thumb through her panties. Felicity started to rock forward against my thumb shuttering with every thrust. I worked her button for several minutes before she leaned forward and put her mouth right next to my ear.

"I'm gonna cum," she whispered. Then, she gave my ear a sexy nibble before moaning very loudly into my ear. She collapsed against my chest as my touch sent her over board. Her loud moaning was drowned out by the music to everyone but me and the other couple on the couch, but they didn't seem to care.

"We have to get out of here," I urgently said into her ear as I reached down and tucked my cock back in my pants.

"Yeah," she panted. "I need you. Right now."

Felicity hopped up off my lap and took my hands, pulling me off the couch. I figured we were going to head to the car so that we could go home, but apparently that would take too long. She turned and led me up the stairs. Felicity turned around at the top of the stairs and started kissing me again leading the way backwards down a hall. We bust through the door to, what I assumed was, Tiffany's parents' room. Felicity pulled my shirt up and over my head, so I followed suit and took her shirt off as well. Her small mounds were topped with perfect little nipples. I rolled one of them between my thumb and fore finger as she backed up to the bed.

Felicity fell backwards into the bed, her legs on either side of my thighs. Reaching between her legs, she fumbled with my belt. I let my pants hang open and reached under her skirt to grab the waistband of her panties. Felicity bucked her crotch into the air so I could slide the garment down and around her ass.

I scooped both her legs up onto my shoulder and pulled her to the edge of the bed as I knelt down on the floor. This put me at eye level with her bald twat. I dove right in lapping at the young pussy. Melissa's younger sister bucked up into my mouth moaning with every lick. Her sweet juices poured out as I pleasured her. I felt her nubile body shuddering as she approached her climax.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh God! Oh God! I'm gonna cum! Like that! Like that!" she cried out. Just before letting out a primal scream of ecstasy. Felicity's body shook all over as the climax rippled through her small frame. She pushed herself up onto her elbows and looked down at me.

"That was amazing," she said. "I've never cum so hard from someone going down on me."

"It's an acquired skill," I said standing up. Felicity pushed herself up the rest of the way to sit on the edge of the bed. She grabbed the waistband of my boxers and jeans and pulled down forcefully. My hardened cock sprung out from beneath the elastic band.

"OMG," she said. A shocked expression on her face.

"Did you just say 'OMG?'" I asked. "God you make me feel old."

She ignored my comment as she took my shaft into her dainty hand. "This thing is huge," she said lining it up with her slender forearm. "It goes from my elbow to my wrist. This is ridiculous."

"Give it a taste," I told her. She looked up at me and smiled before re-situating herself on the bed. She turned her body so that her stomach was flat on the bed. Propping up on her elbows, Felicity took the shaft of my cock in one hand and cupped my my balls in the other. Her little hands stroked and fondled the flesh with in them. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes when I felt her soft, wet lips kiss the head of my penis. Her succulent lips parted slightly to allow her tongue to exit. Electricity rippled through my body as Felicity licked the underside of my cock-head. She toyed with my dick licking and stroking. My rod hardened more becoming fully erect. Her face shown surprise. She had not realized that it got bigger.

Her small mouth opened wide and engulfed the tip of my cock. She pushed down another inch or so before I hit the back of her mouth. Throat muscles flexed and opened allowing my dick to go a little deeper. Felicity gagged a bit before backing up. A few strands of saliva stretched from the head to her lips. Her face had flushed from gagging. She wiped her mouth, giggled, and smiled before going back to work. She repeated the process multiple times working as far down as she could. She gagged and pulled back over and over again. The more she sucked my cock the sloppier it got. I felt spit rolling off my balls serving as a welcome lubrication to her slender fingers working the rest of my rod. It was seriously one of the best blow jobs I had ever had. I had had girls take more in, but the way she worked her fingers and palm against the shaft of my cock did something I had not felt before. I felt my balls clenching. I was close. She realized it and pulled off a final time.

"I don't want you to cum yet," she said seductively.

"How did someone so young get so good at sucking dick?" I asked.

"A good girl never kisses and tells," was her simple reply.

"I'll hold you to that," I told her smiling.

"Don't worry about it. Just get over here and Fuck me. Do you have a condom?" she asked. The prospect had not crossed my mind. I didn't have one.

"Shit. No I don't. Melissa is on birth control so we never use one," I answered.

"Im sure there's one around here somewhere," she said rolling to the other side of the bed. She opened a drawer on the night stand. "Bingo," she said turning back around holding up a string of Trojan Magnums. "Tiff's dad must be hung. Luckily, so are you." She tore one off and dropped the rest back in the drawer. She took the wrapper in her teeth and ripped it open. Felicity pulled out the rubber and put it between her lips. My cock had shrunk down a little in the interim, so she alleviated the problem by pushing the condom as far down onto my cock as her mouth would allow and finished the rest with her masterful hands. With my cock back at full attention, she fell backward into the bed once more, looked up at me, and smiled her sly smile that I was getting used to seeing before saying, "Now, get over here, and fuck me." It was a command, and I was going to follow orders.

"Yes ma'am," I said climbing onto the bed stepping out of my pants and boxers. Kneeling on the bed, I wrapped my hands around her thighs from underneath and pulled her ass into the air lining her beautiful bald pussy up with my rock hard dick. Her black skirt slid back onto her abdomen. I let go of her leg with one hand so I could guide myself into the tight pink opening before me. I started slow. Her hole looked tight and I didn't want to hurt her.

Pure pleasure shot up the shaft of my cock and through my body as I pushed the head slowly into the dripping slit. I could see the same was happening to Felicity. I continued slowly back until I hit the back wall. I had never been in such a tight pussy before. It felt intense to an extent that I almost couldn't handle it. We both groaned as I worked my way back just as slowly.

"God you are so tight," I said. "I almost can't stand it.

"I know," she replied, "but, keep going. It feels amazing." I pressed back in a little quicker. Felicity let out a shout and smiled up at me. I pulled back out and pushed back in repeating the slow process but increased the pace with each motion. Felicity trembled all over. As the speed of my thrusts increased, so did the volume of her screams. I moaned and groaned feeling her muscles contracting around my shaft as it slid easily in and out of her wet opening.

My fiancée's little sister pushed herself up off the bed supporting her weight on her hands behind her back. I reached down and wrapped my arms around her lower back and pulled her up. Our chests met as she started to bounce. The intense feeling grew with each up and and down motion. Her tiny breasts rubbed against my chest and we kissed passionately. She stopped kissing my mouth and worked her way around to my ear where she nibbled lightly on my ear lobe.

"It's so deep. It's so deep," she repeated. "Ooh you're gonna make me cum again. I didn't know it could go that deep." She groaned shallowly into my ear. I felt my balls begin to contract once again.

"Oh, God. I'm gonna cum." I said aloud.

"Do it," she whispered in my ear. "Cum in my pussy, Ben." Her breath on my ear was exhilarating. I felt the mounting pressure in my balls. Felicity threw her head back her hands clinging to my shoulders as she bounced up and down more vigorously. I watched her tiny breasts jiggle each time she dropped down onto my thighs. Her screams grew louder. My strong hands continued to grip her perfect little ass as I lifted her up and down. Felicity's eyes rolled back into her head and her eyelids fluttered. I closed my eyes and listened to her moaning grow louder. She went over the top as the semen erupted from my cock filling the large rubber. The young teen bounced on my cock a few more times as her climax continued.

"That was amazing," she panted into my ear remaining mounted on my large member. I could feel semen dripping out of the bottom of the condom and rolling off my balls.

"Yeah that was pretty fucking good," I replied.

My soon to be sister in-law kissed me deeply. Then, she raised up and off of me. She dropped down onto her cute little butt and sat Indian style on the bed. I rolled the condom off of my shrinking penis. There was still a considerable amount of cum in the tip of the latex sheath.

"Been a while?" she asked.

"Only a week or so. I haven't had sex since we got into town," I replied not thinking about the fact that I was talking to Felicity about her older sister.

"Wanna go again?" She asked. I looked at the mostly naked girl in front of me and thought about taking her again. I felt my cock stir. Felicity smiled at me. I was getting used to that sultry smile, and it became evident that she could get me to do anything by flashing it. "We can do it doggy style," she added prodding me further. Felicity effortlessly flipped over onto her hands and knees in front of me the wagged her little butt in my direction.

Without a word, I saddled up behind her and lined my hardening cock up with her still dripping pussy. I met little resistance as my pole slid in effortlessly. Felicity let out a long groan as I reached the back wall of her vagina. The sensation of her tight wet hole wrapped around my bare cock was unbelievable. With a condom on her snatch had felt really good, but without it, it was insane how amazing it was. I put both hands on her narrow waist and pulled her back against my cock each time she pulled away.

Her increasing volume queued me to thrust harder and faster.

"Oh, God," she called out. "Your balls feel so good slapping my clit! Gimmie that cock!" I obliged, slamming in as deep as I could with each pump.

"Holy shit. You have the tightest, wettest pussy I have ever felt," I said. Felicity let her self fall face first into the mattress and reached back between her legs to finger her clit. "Yeah. Play with that sloppy pussy." I reached down and grabbed her ponytail. Pulling her up off of the mattress, I told her, "No. I wanna hear you." Felicity laughed and smiled. Her laughter turned into more shouts of ecstasy.

"You guys seem to be having a good time," a girl's voice said coming from behind my back. I stopped what I was doing and turned around. Tiffany had come in and shut the door behind her. Felicity looked back at her friend and laughed.

"You have no idea," Felicity told her friend. "I've never had it this good."

"Oh really? Better than Mark?" Tiffany asked.

"Way better. Come over here," Felicity commanded crooking one of her index fingers at the second teen. Tiffany followed Felicity's instructions and walked over to the bed. I had not moved. I had not know exactly how to react in the situation, but Felicity seemed okay talking to her friend with my cock buried in her snatch, so I had just gone with it. I knew what was about to happen. Tiffany stood at the foot of the bed. She was only a foot or so away from us. Our eyes met.

"Take off your shirt," I told her. She grinned at Felicity then, started unbuttoning her white blouse. With each button, her tan skin became more and more visible. Tiffany dropped the shirt back off of her shoulders letting it hit the floor. She wore a sexy navy blue bra with a fastener in the front. "That too," I added. Tiffany bit her bottom lip and did what she was told. The bra joined the shirt on the floor. Her full breasts were young and perky.

"Give 'em a squeeze," Felicity said looking back at me. I silently gave Tiffany a look asking if it was okay. She bit her bottom lip again and nodded. I reached out and palmed one of her breasts. It was a good hand full, just about a D-cup. As I fondled the young girl's breast, I felt movement on my cock. Felicity had started rocking slowly against me once again. Her groaning and moaning began almost immediately. Felicity was quickly joined by Tiffany as I played with her hardened, light brown nipple. Tiffany licked her pouty lips and reached up to play with her other nipple.

"Ooh...You need to...oh...get your pants off...ooh," Felicity told Tiffany between moans. I stopped playing with the girls pillowy tit and brought my hand back to Felicity's waist while her friend did what she was told. "Lay down," Felicity said to me looking back over her shoulder. I didn't take long changing positions. I quickly found the pillow at the head of the bed, and got comfortable. I watched as the now completely naked Tiffany crawled into the bed with us. She grabbed the bottom of Felicity's skirt and pulled it up and over her head.

"You don't need this any more," she said dropping the small garment on the floor with the rest of our clothes. The two girls pushed my legs apart and shared the space between my thighs.

"Gve it a try," Felicity urged her friend. Tiffany smiled back at her and turned to look down at my cock.

"Damn, that's a big one," she commented.

"It's gotten a little soft. It'll get bigger," I told her. She arched her eyebrows. It was that same look Felicity had had. "Go ahead. It won't bite."

Tiffany licked one Palm then the other. She wrapped her small hands around my shaft and began working up and down with both. As she slid up and down she twisted each hand in the opposite direction. It was obvious that she knew what she was doing, and the sensation was amazing. She leaned over after a few more up and down motions and spit a slow falling glob of saliva down onto the head of my dick to re-lubricate it. The renewed slickness increased the pleasure I was feeling.

"Suck on it," Felicity said urging her friend on again. Tiffany bit her bottom lip again before dropping her head down onto the head of my cock. Her luscious lips wrapped around my helmet and slid down several inches. She continued to work the bottom of my shaft as she bobbed up and down. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back into the pillow. I let out a low groan of pleasure as she continued to work on me. I opened my eyes again when it stopped. I looked down at the girls as Felicity was taking over where Tiffany had left off.

Tiffany stopped waiting for directions and crawled up the bed to join me. She planted her soft pouty lips on mine and kissed me, our tongues briefly meeting in the middle. I reached over and resumed playing with her full tits. The light brown nipples were now fully erect. We continued kissing while Felicity worked away at my slobbery cock. Moaning escaped Tiffany's lips between kisses as she began playing with herself.

"Sit on my face," I told her. Tiffany smiled expectantly then stood up on the bed. She put a foot on either side of my head before kneeling down over my mouth. The curvy teen gripped the headboard as I wrapped my hands around her thighs from underneath. I began lapping at the second bald pussy I had had in my face that night. She trembled as my tongue slipped across her clit, then, down into her wet hole, and then, back up again. The more Felicity worked my cock the faster I licked Tiffany's pussy.

I felt the mouth leave my cock and the bed around my hips depressed as Felicity stood up on the bed to position herself above my pelvis, behind her friend. The amazing sensation of Felicity's tight slit returned as she grabbed my cock by the base and guided it into her. When she began bouncing up and down on me, she reached around Tiffany and groped her full tan breasts. I could see the small hands working the mounds of flesh above me, and Tiffany's head rolled back as she let out moans and groans of pleasure. It became difficult to distinguish between Tiffany and Felicity's screams and shouts as they blended together. I flicked at her little button with my tongue faster and faster. She began to shudder almost uncontrollably.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Ohhh OHH! OHHHHHH!" Tiffany belted out collapsing forward against the head board hitting her climax. I could hear Felicity screaming out loudly as she dropped onto her knees, hands on my stomach. She ground her pussy into my pelvis as deeply as she could.

Rocking back and forth on my cock she cried out," Fuck, fuck, fuck. It's sooo good." She fell forward after climaxing as well. Felicity leaned against her friend's back. They both were panting. Felicity rolled off of my still hard cock and cuddled up next to me. "You have to give that a shot. It is intense," she said looking up at her still heavily breathing friend. Tiffany smiled and scooted back onto my lap then lifted one of her legs so that she could better angle my rod into her pink slit.

Tiffany's twat was not quite as tight as Felicity's, but it felt good just the same. Her slick inner walls were welcoming to my deep penetration. Felicity stayed on the bed next to me. I reached up and grabbed hold of Tiffany's ample hips. I rocked her back and forth on my rod. She fondled one of her D-cup tits with one hand and rubbed her throbbing pink button with the other. I more vigorously pumped into her as she cried out louder. Felicity sat up on her knees and started making out with her friend. I continued pounding away at the young teen pussy while I watched Melissa's sister passionately kissing her best friend. I could hear Tiffany's moans escaping between kisses. I let go of Tiffany with one hand started playing with Felicity's dripping pussy from behind. I got my thumb wet with her juices and tickled her little butt hole. Felicity stopped kissing long enough to let out a gasp and turn to smile at me. She returned to her make out session with Tiffany. The two teens rocked back and forth on my appendages. Tiffany's volume started to increase as she grew closer to her exquisite finish. Felicity was also close. Vibing off of one another, they came at the same time. Their moaning was a sexy chorus that went on for almost a minute. I let them roll off of me onto the bed where they kissed playfully. I swung my legs out of bed and stood up.