Kid Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here. I've got something for both of you," I told them gesturing to the floor in front of me. They gave one another that sly grin. Tiffany and Felicity crawled out of the bed and settled down on their knees in front of my throbbing cock.

"Let me help you with that," Felicity said wrapping both hands around my shaft and sucking the head into her mouth once more. Tiffany got in close as well and fondled my balls. The two young girls worked my cock like I had never felt before. They traded back and forth both getting a turn sucking my large member.

"Okay. Here it comes," I said taking hold of my rod in my own hand. The two girls, my Fiancée's kid sister and her equally young friend, sat back on their heels. They both opened their mouths and closed their eyes as I stroked up and down the long shaft of my cock. It only took a few squeezing motions to coerce the load from my balls. Hot strings of semen erupted from my cock. Each spurt was directed, as best as I could, toward each of the girls' faces. Stream after stream landed on their closed eyelids, mouths, chins, and tits. I don't think I have ever cum so much in my life. It was especially astounding, since I had cum once earlier.

"Ooh yeah. Keep it coming," Felicity urged.

"Yeah drown us in your cum," Tiffany added.

The last spurt dripped out of my cock head as my rod started to sink toward the floor. Felicity took her fingers and wiped the semen from her eyes. I sat down on the edge of the bed and watched the two teens giggle and wipe the semen from their faces. Tiffany stuck two of her fingers into Felicity's mouth feeding her a warm glob of my seed.

"Mmm," Felicity said feeding her friend some as well. They both laughed again.

"Let's get in the shower. Its big enough for all of us," Tiffany said leading Felicity by the hand to the master bathroom. I rose from the bed and followed them toward the shower. The bathroom was ridiculous. The walk in shower looked like it could have held five people.

"You weren't kidding," I said as I stepped in with the two girls who were already getting their hair wet under the two shower heads. Felicity grabbed a loofa and squirted some body wash into it lathering her face then her chest. She passed it to Tiffany and she did the same. I stood there letting the cast off water splash me. When Felicity and Tiffany rinsed off they both pulled me into the water and started washing me.

"Gotta clean this part real well," Felicity said massaging soap into my soft cock flesh. Tiffany reached around and worked on my chest and shoulders from behind. Then she got my back and ass. It felt good to have two young girls cleaning every inch of my body. My dick hardened a little as Felicity worked the flesh in her little hands. The three of us made out and played around until the water started to cool off a bit. We all got out an got dressed.

We left shortly after we went back down stairs. When we got back to Felicity's house, we walked up stairs and stopped in front of her bedroom door.

"I told you we'd have fun tonight," she said in an, 'I told you so' tone.

"You were right," I said smiling.

Felicity stretched up and kissed me on the cheek before saying, "Good night. See you in the morning." She opened her door, stepped in, and turned around smiling at me as she closed the door.

I scratched the back of my head and neck as I walked to Melissa's room and opened the door. I shut it behind me and crashed on the bed.

I slept in the next morning until Melissa woke me up with a kiss.

"You look like you had a fun night," she said as I woke up. "What did you do?"

"I just hung out with your sister. She was pretty cool," was my groggy response.

"Well that's good. I had a really good time with Mom," Melissa started. She told me all about everything they did. As I listened I thought about how I finally felt like I was even with her for cheating on me. We were on an even slate, and I didn't have to worry about that hanging over my head any more. To this day, Melissa has no clue why Felicity calls me Big Ben.